Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Jay Jay Okocha And His Wife Nkechi - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay Jay Okocha And His Wife Nkechi (47951 Views)

Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday / Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family / Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Wife Nkechi by farochron(m): 2:32pm On Mar 17, 2013
This poor jealous airforce boy better returns to the barracks. Even if the girl comes from slum she don rich pass you now nah abi wetin we won do now.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Wife Nkechi by Costa2000(m): 2:38pm On Mar 17, 2013
Nice couple,
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Wife Nkechi by autchman144(m): 2:52pm On Mar 17, 2013
Globalwalyy: seriously i dont knw his wife is mre butiful like dis oo grin grin
i know say u follow de shout "my oga @ d top"

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Wife Nkechi by ayodeji752: 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2013
Her breasts don de reduce?oh God!
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Wife Nkechi by Rooneyboy(m): 3:17pm On Mar 17, 2013
creativewr: see as he shot,, nice couples doh

what are u speaking
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Wife Nkechi by Amya(f): 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2013
stellz:

Shut ur mouth! She has always been light skinned, chocolate ko! Caramel ni! Must u comment?

Your first post on nairaland is an insult to me? Way to go kid!

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Wife Nkechi by mamagee3(f): 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2013
What a beautiful woman!!!
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Wife Nkechi by Morgan1092(m): 4:36pm On Mar 17, 2013
See as Jay Jay dress like all dis Ariaria men.
@wife: u re beautiful.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Wife Nkechi by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 17, 2013
Dygeasy: Couple you mean?

I don't why Nigerians call husband and wife couples.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Wife Nkechi by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 17, 2013
ferdimako:

I don't why Nigerians call husband and wife couples.
And they also call twin twins
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Wife Nkechi by kellyblair: 9:24pm On Mar 17, 2013
Airforce1: Dis girl okocha picked from the gutter is now forming beauty queen
Hater! What do u expect after this nasty comment? An applause?
Hey, go back to the slum where u belong!!!

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Wife Nkechi by rose002(m): 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2013
ogusbaba1: [img]http://4.bp..com/-Y4P6ap4sDlk/UUV0Umz3PvI/AAAAAAAAAqU/z0glCKcD3vg/s1600/okocha_and_nkechi.jpg[/img]
Austin Jay Jay Okocha and his wife Nkechi
Former captain of the Super Eagles, Austin Jay Jay Okocha and his wife Nkechi, were guests at a dinner organised for nominees of the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards, which held at the Eko Hotel and Suites recently.

For Okocha who has been visible on the social scene, not a few people were delighted to see his wife who has been hibernating for a while now.

The mother of two looked ravishing.
http://www.ogusbaba.com/2013/03/austin-jay-jay-okocha-and-his-wife.html
MtcEeeeeeeeeeeh just passin
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Wife Nkechi by Nobody: 4:00am On Mar 18, 2013
Have they resolved their infidelity issues? The wife sleeps around!
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Wife Nkechi by Adeks(m): 6:09am On Mar 18, 2013
jude33084:

Airforce1 na only you know who them pick from gutter undecided

I hope you where were not,.....lipsrsealed
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Wife Nkechi by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 18, 2013
she's cute. smiley
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Wife Nkechi by OneNaira6: 9:17am On Mar 18, 2013
Amya:

Your first post on nairaland is an insult to me? Way to go kid!

She's not bleaching dude and even this picture you just posted verifies it. If she was chocolate, you'll have a case but she's light brown/caramel tone. The beauty about light skin, light bown, and brown skin is that it has the ability to change up colors depending on the environment. The picture OP posted has high lighter environment thus giving her a lighter skin while the picture you posted had a dimer light environment thus a little bit darker. Did you ever considered the lighting of the environment before accusing people. Why do you think people that are darks,in tend to appear brown skin when flash of a camera is involved. Those that are brown would appear light brown, etc etc. Another thing you failed to consider is you don't know if she just got back from vacation from a less sunny country than nigeria. Less sun equals less melanin production. if you want to know if a person is bleaching,check their face and the rest of their body, their knuckles and their elbows. The elbows and knuckles have the toughest skin on our body thus it's harder to change its orfignal skin tone while the face has the softest part of our skin so it's easier to change it tone. That's why people that bleach faces are usually lighter than the rest of their body and their elbows and knuckles are darker. Judging from that picture, okocha's wife do not have the telltale sign. Stop accusing people willy nelly sha.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Wife Nkechi by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 18, 2013
Amya: Oyibo paw paw. Bleaching and nigerian women. She used to have this beautiful creamy chocolatey complexion, now she's white!
I have always known her to be a very light-skinned lady. I still recall Okocha's wedding photos and she was just as light-skinned. Where you got this idea that she was chocolate in complexion I don't know.

And, is she taller than Okocha?
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Wife Nkechi by AGgal(f): 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2013
SmashingM:

Must you copy the OP because of a two letter word?
Stupid two letter words 4 dat matter
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Wife Nkechi by creativemusic: 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Posh And David Afari Stabbed Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Emmanuel Obinna / Bobrisky Slays In Jumpsuit (photo) / Tacha Presents An Award At The Headies 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.