Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,363 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Jay Jay Okocha And His Wife Nkechi - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jay Jay Okocha And His Wife Nkechi (47952 Views)

Photo: JJ Okocha And Wife Loved Up As They Celebrate Her Birthday / Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family / Mike Ezuruonye Weds Nkechi ‘keke’ Nnorom In Grand Style With Exclusive Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Wife Nkechi by dollydolly(f): 4:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
Airforce1:

If I begin open profile for u right here right now, u go wish u were my friend.

Okocha is a bigg boy no doubt bout that.. But his wife

Lol

Tis just like Aki and his ogologo wife .. Erm, everybody knws why she married him and the kind of background she cme from...

Make I stop here cuz I don't want to say something now and my oga will say another one
Bros abeg gist me. Wetin mke Aki marry d wife?
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Wife Nkechi by ideylaff: 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2013
Airforce1: Dis girl okocha picked from the gutter is now forming beauty queen

Hmmm u sabi to much story ooooo, na she wan make JJ close club 10... caught twice banging in the toilet in her husbands Club... how sad....

JJ no lucky oooo cos na Animashaun aka free 4 all he carry put 4 house ooooo. shhhhh.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Wife Nkechi by ideylaff: 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
preetydiva: Have they resolved their infidelity issues? The wife sleeps around!

Chairman.... shhhh no open JJ yansh for outside oooo JJ knows self... he's come to accept it as his cricifix...

na d club one nor to good.. 4 inside ya husband club.... for gents..... haba....
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Wife Nkechi by Nobody: 5:03am On Mar 20, 2013
preetydiva: Have they resolved their infidelity issues? The wife sleeps around!

Said who? This woman has done nothing some of you's have accused her off and thank God for okocha who trusts and knows his wife well enough not to believe the rumour mongers.

You think a typical Igbo man will stay with an unfaithful wife? If you think that then I must be Michelle Obama.

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Wife Nkechi by ideylaff: 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2013
jennykadry:

Said who? This woman has done nothing some of you's have accused her off and thank God for okocha who trusts and knows his wife well enough not to believe the rumour mongers.

You think a typical Igbo man will stay with an unfaithful wife? If you think that then I must be Michelle Obama.

If you know JJ ask am well well > The last straw was with one of JJ big spenders in d club.....

all men are not the same ooooo wetin JJ dey cover for body na only him know why..

His wifey has loose legs and limbs... its an open secret.... we are not yapping her or condeming her oooo. Na just the facts people dey state bro...

JJ Okocha has lived in Europe and don dey very exposed, hes not the typical Igbo chase ur wife out person like we think he is anymore oooo
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Wife Nkechi by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
^^^living in Europe has nothing to do with it. A typical Igbo man will not house a woman who has cheated on him. I have a husband who has lived all his life here and I tell you, he won't tolerate such. Yes I remember the club rumors and it is all false.

Yes My family has known JJ and Nkechi even before they got married and after they got married. The trauma rumor mongers put them through when she had a child and was accused of sleeping around and bringing forth another mans Into the world child was unbelievable, if not for the patient man that he is,that woman would have been thrown out of that house for no reason. Like I said when evidence(real one) was presented on the table, that one was settled.

Truth is she has proved herself over the years and that's the reason why they are still together. Trust me, not even Europe will stop okocha from dealing with her if she had done all those things every single one of yous have accused of.
Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Wife Nkechi by ifyalways(f): 3:42pm On Mar 20, 2013
Someone here says JJ piccked Nkechi from the gutters ?The rubbish people yarn just cos of the privilege of the internet sha. angry

@Topic,Lovely couple doing their thing.Haterz with no GF not to talk of wife at home are busy spreading rumors.
Bad belle people.

1 Like

Re: Jay Jay Okocha And His Wife Nkechi by londoner: 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2013
She has always been light skinned......she did interviews with her husband many years ago, she was light and it is natural. it is not the bleaching type if light, which is quite different.

Some people need to accept that when a person is light skinned, our skin changes shade through the seasons.

JJ's wife is VERY PRETTY and naturally so........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Posh And David Afari Stabbed Wizkid’s Bodyguard, Emmanuel Obinna / Bobrisky Slays In Jumpsuit (photo) / Tacha Presents An Award At The Headies 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.