Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,721 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Nigerian Boarding School Experiences - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Boarding School Experiences (27242 Views)

Share The Crazy Funny Things That Happened While In Boarding School / 10 Types Of Boarding School Students / Photo Of The Day - Boarding School Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Boarding School Experiences by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Thank goodness u know.

*lest I forget*

[s]U be small pikin ooo cheesy

06 was when I finished uni[/s] .................
woreva! It doesn't matter. Wat matters now is dat just like you..i've also finished uni too! angry
tongue
Re: Nigerian Boarding School Experiences by marketresearch: 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
Bournvita - Whether served piping hot or refreshingly cold, this Cadbury's international favorite has had Nigerians swooning since it was first introduced to us over 50 years ago. Order now and get the kid inside you smiling.

for Nigerians looking for Bournvita in the US, you can get your ingredients here - http://www.nigerianfoods.com/products/bournvita?variant=953498681
Re: Nigerian Boarding School Experiences by Fayvhur(f): 10:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
Mehn boarding skul was really something else...
Me, went to two different boarding skuls, both all girls, and both federal government colleges....
The bullying, the punishments, even merciless Teasing from yhur mates, crushing on young fine corpers, skul myths and le gends on ghosts and oda supernatural forces, hunger strike or sakpa, merciless beatings on birthdays, cases of lesbianism, sneaking a fine boys picture, and lie and say he's yhur boyfriend so oda girls will respect yhu, bathing secretly in the dirty backyard, because you want to avoid the disgusting backyard, house mistress parading yhu naked wen yhu re caught....e.t.c....
Re: Nigerian Boarding School Experiences by Cemira: 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2016
To be honest i couldn't do boarding. I was 8 when i entered secondary and graduated 13
My clssmates graduated 16, 15,19(the 19 was a girl that repeated jss1) :[/color] shocked
Parents make it sound so amazing and you'll feel like[color=#000000]
shocked
But when i went. It was every day cry and slap
And then we have a sergent in our school with his 4 mouth koboko
And then those seniors holding hands with the coolest boy in school when that boy is your brother/sibling
Those seniors that will ignore you when you say "HI My name is Cemira"
The classmates that will make you feel bad because you're 9 and you are in jss2 and you want to do promotional exam to jss3
There

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Should Go For Postgraduate Studies / MISSING RESULTS..A huge Embarassment To The National Open University. / 10 Popular Courses You Can Study If You Want To Avoid Mathematics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.