Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Let Us Share Our Insecurities Here! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Us Share Our Insecurities Here! (1594 Views)

Have You Experienced Heart-break Before? Let Us Share Your Experience. / Ladies: 4 Insecurities Your Man Has, But Will Never Admit / How Can You Overcome Insecurities In A Long Distance Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Us Share Our Insecurities Here! by bebe2007(m): 1:58pm On Mar 28, 2008
@poster

I thought your post was good, at least something different. Why do you have to spoil it by writing about your eyes when it isnt true then you went ahead and concluded. well i thought the post was for honest comments, you just ruined it. People have insecurities quite alrite and i do not think we are all in denial. Your conclusion is not correct ok. keep it open and let serious people comment.
Re: Let Us Share Our Insecurities Here! by yemivictor: 3:09pm On Mar 28, 2008
Okay Ma! smiley

I thought i could get people to open up with the lie!! undecided

But then, i'm not that kind of person & i apologize!!! cry cry cry

As for comments from serious people!?

Perhaps we could start with you!!! undecided
Re: Let Us Share Our Insecurities Here! by yemivictor: 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2008
But then again, this might just be one thread too personal!

So . . . i'll understand your reluctance!! kiss
Re: Let Us Share Our Insecurities Here! by Imani(f): 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2008
yemivictor:

But then again, this might just be one thread too personal!

So . . . i'll understand your reluctance!! kiss

There is nothing too personal about this thread. However, people may have responded more if the original poster actually led by example.

My insecurity?, I think i am not photogenic undecided.
Re: Let Us Share Our Insecurities Here! by chuckdee4(m): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2008
Lets see,

The only insecurity i know of is extremely tall women.

I once went to the cinema with a girl who was 6'3 in height, i knew about this b4 stepping out with her and thought 1 inch aint too much off a difference (I'm 6'2) but i tell u, walking alongside her that night made me feel like less of a man, i've never been so insecure in my entire life.

So there u go, my insecurity is taller women
Re: Let Us Share Our Insecurities Here! by yemivictor: 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2008
Okay, let me come out straight & reciprocate in kind!

My insecurity is that i could suddenly become blank and run out of conversation, when i'm with a babe i really have deep feelings for!

So guys, there you have it!!

And in addition!

If i came across as not being sincere, as the OP of this thread!!

With my "oju yobo" antics in my previous post, i am really deeply sorry!! cry  cry cry
Re: Let Us Share Our Insecurities Here! by Imani(f): 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2008
chuckdee4:

Lets see,

The only insecurity i know of is extremely tall women.

I once went to the cinema with a girl who was 6'3 in height, i knew about this before stepping out with her and thought 1 inch aint too much off a difference (I'm 6'2) but i tell u, walking alongside her that night made me feel like less of a man, i've never been so insecure in my entire life.

So there u go, my insecurity is taller women

I think it may be a more of a psychological effect because you are tall yourself. Is the ability to see the centre of a lady's head ie feeling tall, strong and mighty, part of what makes you a man? wink
Re: Let Us Share Our Insecurities Here! by Imani(f): 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2008
yemivictor:

Okay, let me come out straight & reciprocate in kind!

With my "oju yobo" antics in my previous post, i am really deeply sorry!! cry cry cry

Please translate, not everyone understands your language. thanks wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Generator Fumes Kill Lovers / Africans Need To Be Modernize / Hw Would U Lyk,ur Partner To Propose To U,and Where?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.