Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (589523 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 7:54am On Jul 02, 2013
Meyson:

LOOOOOL! Na Oga Siga answer I dey find na LOL. Abeg make I they think about my Canada everyday. Naija don tire me.
Ooo I c..Nice..Me too oo I wan sharply go b don siga 10th wife too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 7:57am On Jul 02, 2013
Siga: I wo omo yi....hmmm....ti nba mu e....ok...
Hehehe..wat did I do Daddy..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by rilly2000: 8:03am On Jul 02, 2013
earthgreeners: The address is 16 billings way, Oregun, Ikeja. Lagos..
if u r applyin 4 fall, use the online route. if u r applyin 4 winter, use either paper or online.
Thanks bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 8:26am On Jul 02, 2013
@shayi21...i used Mainbain education,u could google it.
Using an Agent doesnt guarantee TRV (i ws even denied TRV in my 1st attempt)but using them brings little relief; its actaully advisable for those that doesnt have d tym or confidence to package dir docx demselves. Srzly, whenever i discuss with them about Canada i always realise that what i have learnt here put me on d same level with them except for their personal experience with successful TRV n PR holders. All awaitees be patient n hopeful.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iamsaheed(m): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2013
Akanmu2013:

me too want to becoming canada citisenship .God bless canada ati nigeria

Akanmu kanmu....how's d going, going?...which school did u apply to and have u done ur medics
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 9:06am On Jul 02, 2013
@galala123 .. Bro,how far ? I hope your chill pills dey work well for you oo.. Thanks for the support,I appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jimmyjerry07(m): 9:07am On Jul 02, 2013
earthgreeners: U OF M ?

Bro, U of M didn't offer me admission, I'm heading to Sault College Ontario
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 9:09am On Jul 02, 2013
earthgreeners: In other news, ASUU and ASUP on strike.. Naija !, which levels?

I guess we no dey tire for the strike thing anymore. It is becoming so annoying that ASUU goes on strike every year since the 1990s whenever I knew about them.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 9:15am On Jul 02, 2013
GboyegaD:

I guess we no dey tire for the strike thing anymore. It is becoming so annoying that ASUU goes on strike every year since the 1990s whenever I knew about them.
Blame it on the Govt.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Burningflamz: 9:32am On Jul 02, 2013
Used mainbrain in my 1st application.was denied.I can't even recommend my enemy there cos they where the ones who didn't gve me professional advice on my SOA's.not until I got denied d fair dude mentioned it.that he even saw the SOA but decided to try lucks with my application.I felt like eating him up that day.
Huzzie: @shayi21...i used Mainbain education,u could google it.
Using an Agent doesnt guarantee TRV (i ws even denied TRV in my 1st attempt)but using them brings little relief; its actaully advisable for those that doesnt have d tym or confidence to package dir docx demselves. Srzly, whenever i discuss with them about Canada i always realise that what i have learnt here put me on d same level with them except for their personal experience with successful TRV n PR holders. All awaitees be patient n hopeful.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 10:30am On Jul 02, 2013
earthgreeners: Blame it on the Govt.

What government? They sometimes want to get sympathy by claiming that one of the reasons for strike is for government to increase funding on education and once their pay pack is improved they call off the strike, so who are they fooling?

They are the same people who fought the Federal Government against increment in school fees as this would make them more responsible to parents that pay their wards school fees yet, some schools came up with all forms of incidental fees and they saw nothing wrong with it.

IMO, they only care about themselves which I have no problems with however, toying with people's future by delaying them unnecessarily is what I have the major challenge with. If they choose to go on strike, they should make sure that except all their challenges are resolved, they would not call off the strike unfortunately, they are not so united and cannot achieve this. I wish them well and also those still in school.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by deebsman1(m): 10:32am On Jul 02, 2013
deebsman1: Hello peeps, gr8 work u av bin doin here. Pls can somebody (maybe probably have undergone or presently undergoing) help me with how to get a pre-masters or post graduate diploma course in canada, as it seems many of the canadian universities don't usually considers 2.2. Thanks House. smiley smiley............still urgently waiting for a reply pls.........somebody help a brother in need.
........URGENT REPLY ABEG
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 10:45am On Jul 02, 2013
deebsman1: ........URGENT REPLY ABEG

ontariocolleges.ca is one of the numerous routes you may ply. Narrow down search to PG programs in your field of interest. Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by deebsman1(m): 11:04am On Jul 02, 2013
Thanks for that @galala123.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adexcube(m): 11:40am On Jul 02, 2013
Hello guys, please which bank is the best to wire tuition fees down to Canada and what is there charges? I had GTBank is good but i want to get first hand information from those who have tried it before. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Deeman1(m): 11:56am On Jul 02, 2013
lucky Don: was it one way ticket and how much did u book?
Yeah one way Ticket on Ethiopian Air Cost 245,000naira which is the cheapest so far and you can book online yourself no need for an agent.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 11:56am On Jul 02, 2013
@adexcube, Stanbic IBTC, Standard Chartered, Citibank.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Deeman1(m): 11:59am On Jul 02, 2013
Shadams:

Brother man, everybody cannot be travelling in August o. I am also headed for Saskatoon in August. Meanwhile, calmly waiting for medicals and my study permit. What is your level of study?
Mr. i am not everybody am talking about myself and am asking if anyone is going also just looking for a fellow nairalanda who is going also so we can travel together. Well my brother pray and fast so they ans you on time so you can travel before resumption.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Deeman1(m): 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2013
Adey09:

Deeman
Pls did u use an agent for ur air tickets(ethiopian airways)
you dont need an agent to book your flights you can do them online at their website Ethiopian air. its the cheapest with one way 245,000naira.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2013
@burningflmz, what was the problem with ur SOA?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 12:06pm On Jul 02, 2013
@Dee_man, person nor fit follow u play again.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adexcube(m): 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2013
earthgreeners: @adexcube, Stanbic IBTC, Standard Chartered, Citibank.

Thanks bro, what is the percentage they charge pls? Any idea? Want to send the tuition for a flight school so am trying to get the cheapest possible means. Thanks once again.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kenniy(m): 12:29pm On Jul 02, 2013
adexcube: Hello guys, please which bank is the best to wire tuition fees down to Canada and what is there charges? I had GTBank is good but i want to get first hand information from those who have tried it before. Thanks.

a lil trick if you considering charges: ask the bank to do it from ur savings account (most wont). that way you dont get COT charges.
some background: i actually did mine with gtbank, and paid d COT and all. but accessbank was gonna do it from my saving, but the money i had was already in my gtbank account, so the cost of transferin from gtbank to access already negates the saving i was hopin for..
that said, all other charges are pretty much standard, as the rates are from CBN.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2013
Really,I am getting tayad of tracking all to find same old story...When will my story change for success oh lord....I want a testimony,I want to testify to your glory among congregation....chill pill nearly exhausted....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 12:50pm On Jul 02, 2013
< Get 2 extra sachets, take 2 tabs a day, if symptom persist beyond July20. Consult CDHC.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adexcube(m): 1:04pm On Jul 02, 2013
kenniy:

a lil trick if you considering charges: ask the bank to do it from ur savings account (most wont). that way you dont get COT charges.
some background: i actually did mine with gtbank, and paid d COT and all. but accessbank was gonna do it from my saving, but the money i had was already in my gtbank account, so the cost of transferin from gtbank to access already negates the saving i was hopin for..
that said, all other charges are pretty much standard, as the rates are from CBN.

Thanks so much bro. You gave me everything i need. Thanks alot.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Deeman1(m): 1:07pm On Jul 02, 2013
earthgreeners: @Dee_man, person nor fit follow u play again.

@Earthgreeners lol>> me sef they play bro. Nice work Man you gues are doing here... as my-oga-at-the-top

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by olutimi1: 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2013
These CDHC people no well o...just weeks to resumption..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2013
olutimi1: These CDHC people no well o...just weeks to resumption..

Av u bin called for medic?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by donteejay: 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2013
earthgreeners: The address is 16 billings way, Oregun, Ikeja. Lagos..
if u r applyin 4 fall, use the online route. if u r applyin 4 winter, use either paper or online.

IS the Online route proven to be faster than Paper?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2013
donteejay: IS the Online route proven to be faster than Paper?
not yet proven beyond doubts. but Online is surely a faster route.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2013
Any news from the top 10 on the list?. accra, ceo et al

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.