Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (589064 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by hayek: 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
Go to the clinic at Ikoyi you dont have to schedule appointment but you must be there early. The fee is 28k.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by galala123(m): 5:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
kjbobo:
We should very soon but d challenge is.....the medical call-ups are becoming erratic not sequential...so its difficult tracing with dates anymore...I have news of May 2nd...about 3 call-ups for May 7th...we saw 15th yesterday and my friend that applied through paper in June(did medicals last year) got TRV yesterday...
I dey "stalk" you seriously cos I know we have the same date...lol!

Bros na only me you see stalk? How about the other 3 peeps wey don chop meds? smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 5:59pm On Jul 23, 2013
@frederal .. Thank you and I am up to it again and this time,it will definitely be a success. However,I would like to know if you could send me a copy of your letter of intent so I can compare to what I wrote in the previous letter I submitted. My email is addey_malik@yahoo.com . Thank you and God bless.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
Siga: ...Baba Fhemmmy... I gentle ooo .... How jendor..... Nice meeting u bro... it was a great meeting....

Great meeting and jendor is well and fine . . . I remain humble oh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2013
addey101: @frederal .. Thank you and I am up to it again and this time,it will definitely be a success. However,I would like to know if you could send me a copy of your letter of intent so I can compare to what I wrote in the previous letter I submitted. My email is addey_malik@yahoo.com . Thank you and God bless.
I'm in Lagos to do medical test, once I'm through and get to Enugu, I will do that(its in a flash which I didn't come with). God bless you too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by hayek: 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2013
Fellow Forumites: Yesterday I was at CDHC to submit my docs and passport as advised by other fellow forum members here. I also included the fund transfer teller from my bank as evidence of payment for tuition for one year. This was not required but as advised, I had to pay it as well and it made sense to me.

I did my medical on June 22 and this is the 4th week after that and have not heard from CDHC regarding further instructions. From my calculation about 70% of applicants ( based on information available on this forum(( I may be wrong)) ) were issued TRVs between 25-30days after medicals and as at today the number of working days is 22 working days after my medical. While at CDHC yesterday, I also met a fellow forum member there and we exchanged good thoughts and be able to put face into the ID. I just glanced through his letter and could know that he is the guy that had an award of $12k.

If you are called for medical and you applied through Paper in Oregun and you didnt get your passport back, the best thing to do is to rush to the CDHC and request for your passport. I met some folks yesterday who had such a problem and were asked to to fill in the form.

We should remember that VO are humans and could make mistakes even in their decisions. If we notice this in our application, we should approach their office. Again a lot of them are learning on the job until after a few months on the job. Most VOs are junior officers and are those who have joined foreign dept.

I must bet that this forum are just superb as information sharing has helped me and I believe a lot of folks on this forum. Nobody has monopoly of knowledge and the limit of what you know is where other begin. Goodluck with everyone on this forum and would update you guys in case I have any other info that brews out regarding my application/decision of TRV
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by azeezwl: 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2013
Siga: ...Baba Fhemmmy... I gentle ooo .... How jendor..... Nice meeting u bro... it was a great meeting....

Hoping for the best and fingers being crossed, I owe you my great 'Bosses' Much Galas. I betcha!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2013
azeezwl:

Hoping for the best and fingers being crossed, I owe you my great 'Bosses' Much Galas. I betcha!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa . . . You MUST get your visa oh, by thunder by fire . . . Father, please grant this man visa no matte what oh.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xladym(f): 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa . . . You MUST get your visa oh, by thunder by fire . . . Father, please grant this man visa no matte what oh.

Your love for gala though!! if we all bring you one, you'll get jedi jedi oh
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
dear forumites, how do i fill the " study visa questionnaire"? tried filling it from my computer but cant place a cursor in the spaces provided..... do i print the form out and fill it using my pen or is there an alternative "pdf fillable" format? if there is, kindly drop it as attachment in my email : seunlovesall@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by gbesunboke: 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
muscar: Hello people!
I just got a call from my agent confirming my TRV!!!
Application- 02 april
Med call-late may
Board n tuition instruction-24th may
med-10th june
payment - 19th june
Submitted all school receipts on july4th (past my 30-day ultimatum)
Confirmed TODAY!!!

As to all awaitees,as long as you got everything genuine,the embassy gat nothing on you!
@All
why all this long time await TRV got Medical call june 4.did medical june 7 submit all receipt june 27 up till now no response yet . God take control.school start September .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2013
xladym:

I know oh, but i guess na cos i never chop am in a long time . . . maybe when i try point and kill i will switch but for now, Gala all the way
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iamsaheed(m): 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2013
xladym:

Seconded... Jèdi jèdi on point.... Ermm ild bring fijik flusher along, so u got no prob bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2013
i_am_saheed:

Seconded... Jèdi jèdi on point.... Ermm ild bring fijik flusher along, so u got no prob bro.

Everyone is a witness oh that you go bring me nice gala
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2013
seunlovesa: dear forumites, how do i fill the " study visa questionnaire"? tried filling it from my computer but cant place a cursor in the spaces provided..... do i print the form out and fill it using my pen or is there an alternative "pdf fillable" format? if there is, kindly drop it as attachment in my email : seunlovesall@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
[b]dear forumites, how do i fill the " study visa questionnaire"? [/b]tried filling it from my computer but cant place a cursor in the spaces provided..... do i print the form out and fill it using my pen or is there an alternative "pdf fillable" format? if there is, kindly drop it as attachment in my email : seunlovesall@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xladym(f): 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2013
i_am_saheed:

lol! what is fijik flusher??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xladym(f): 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2013
seunlovesa: [b]dear forumites, how do i fill the " study visa questionnaire"? [/b]tried filling it from my computer but cant place a cursor in the spaces provided..... do i print the form out and fill it using my pen or is there an alternative "pdf fillable" format? if there is, kindly drop it as attachment in my email : seunlovesall@gmail.com

Well,i applied online so i didnt fill dat... but dere r some documents dat u have to print out, fill, den upload. Try using another pdf reader... if that doesnt work,den print it out.
i hope someone who filled it has a better response for you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2013
seunlovesa: dear forumites, how do i fill the " study visa questionnaire"? tried filling it from my computer but cant place a cursor in the spaces provided..... do i print the form out and fill it using my pen or is there an alternative "pdf fillable" format? if there is, kindly drop it as attachment in my email : seunlovesall@gmail.com

Double-click on the space where you would like to have something typed into, you should be able to do it if you have adobe that is able to write, else, you will have to print and write but i could advice that you download a better adobe that you would be able to write . . .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xladym(f): 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I know oh, but i guess na cos i never chop am in a long time . . . maybe when i try point and kill i will switch but for now, Gala all the way

Okay na.... i'd have promised you some but it'll expire before i get dere!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
xladym:

Okay na.... i'd have promised you some but it'll expire before i get dere!

See ojoro . . . You leave Nija today and you will being in Toronto the following day, how could it be expired . . Go jare.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Double-click on the space where you would like to have something typed into, you should be able to do it if you have adobe that is able to write, else, you will have to print and write but i could advice that you download a better adobe that you would be able to write . . .

i use adobe XI and i can write with it. i realised that the link to the Study visa questionnaire opens the questionnaire in an HTML format only........ i need the pdf format
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xladym(f): 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2013
Fhemmmy:

See ojoro . . . You leave Nija today and you will being in Toronto the following day, how could it be expired . . Go jare.

Hahaha! its not ojoro ohhh! i will leave from Delta state to Lagos 2days ahead of time. then i am going to Quebec(by Gods grace)... dat will be another delay before i can send it to u. so u see?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2013
xladym:

Hahaha! its not ojoro ohhh! i will leave from Delta state to Lagos 2days ahead of time. then i am going to Quebec(by Gods grace)... dat will be another delay before i can send it to u. so u see?

Na lie . . When you leave delta, get it in lagos and when you get to Toronto, i fit cross you for airport to collect my gala before you go to quebec bush tongue

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xladym(f): 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2013
seunlovesa:

i use adobe XI and i can write with it. i realised that the link to the Study visa questionnaire opens the questionnaire in an HTML format only........ i need the pdf format

I had this problem with one file though-family info... turns out my adobe reader was unable to read the format. on top of the page,i saw 'open with different viewer" when i clicked this,i was able to fill it using Nitro pdf
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 7:50pm On Jul 23, 2013
seunlovesa:

Put the link here and lemme see for us to give you ideas
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xladym(f): 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Na lie . . When you leave delta, get it in lagos and when you get to Toronto, i fit cross you for airport to collect my gala before you go to quebec bush tongue

Oya na... its on!you go chop gala taya
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Put the link here and lemme see for us to give you ideas

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/nigeria/visas/53_2.aspx?lang=eng
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2013
xladym:

Oya na... its on!you go chop gala taya

yessssssssssssssss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 7:57pm On Jul 23, 2013
seunlovesa:

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/nigeria/visas/53_2.aspx?lang=eng

I means leave the link to the PDF before you opened it or the page that has the list of the forms . . .the file 53_2.aspx wont open as pdf
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I means leave the link to the PDF before you opened it or the page that has the list of the forms . . .the file 53_2.aspx wont open as pdf

okay. here's the link : http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/nigeria/visas/forms_study-formulaires_etude.aspx?lang=eng
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
seunlovesa:

okay. here's the link : http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/nigeria/visas/forms_study-formulaires_etude.aspx?lang=eng

Which one do you want from the list . . .if i am able to get it, i could mail it to you

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.