Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (587411 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 23, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Which one do you want from the list . . .if i am able to get it, i could mail it to you

i want the study visa questionnaire. my email addy: seunlovesall@gmail.com

thanks a lot
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by smile13: 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
Yes boss
GboyegaD:

We don dey plenty oooo. See you at Calgary.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
seunlovesa:

i want the study visa questionnaire. my email addy: seunlovesall@gmail.com

thanks a lot

You have mail
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2013
Fhemmmy:

You have mail

got it bro....... thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2013
seunlovesa: got it bro....... thanks

You welcome, we are all one big family on NL . . . Good luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2013
uchi4jah: Ethopian air, egypt air, lufthansa, air canada, etc... Check wakanow.com

Read prvious post... From 5pages behind

Air canada doesn't come to nigeria.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 9:21pm On Jul 23, 2013
addey101: OK,my questions are listed below :

Starting a new online application, they asked for a checklist code .. Is it advisable to start a new eligibility test to get a new checklist code or I can use the previous checklist code .

Also, I am willing to pay my school fees as soon as my start date has been changed to January. Is this a good GO for me even before the embassy requested for the fee and board payment.

According to the Visa Officer... He/she was not satisfied with my travel history,what can I do about that ??

Plus those people seem not satisfied that I will leave Canada at the end of my study. How should I go about this ? Even when they said crazy things about my financial status, I knew something was wrong. My sponsor has a good cash flow in his account and he gave me a letter claiming he will be resposible for my school fees and other stuffs. I didn't back it up with his company certificate though.. Advise me on this .

Also my purpose of Visit.. Now,I don't know what they mean by this. I attached my admission letter to the application.

My current employment situation is what they talked about in the letter and also my personal assets and financial status... I want everybody on this please. Give me your opinion and let me know the way forward.

Again, if my school can change my start day from Fall to Winter (January 2014 ) . Will the school send me a new admission letter ?

On this forum,I've once seen someone advised to wait for couple of months before starting a new application...Is that necessary ? Also,is it important for my employer to give me his/her statement of account ? What are the things needed from my employer to prove I have been working for the company for a stated period ?

@Fhemmmy and others.. Please take your time to put me through. I really want to give this my last and successful shot. Thank you and God bless.

Yes new checklist code
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2013
addey101: OK,my questions are listed below :

Starting a new online application, they asked for a checklist code .. Is it advisable to start a new eligibility test to get a new checklist code or I can use the previous checklist code .

Also, I am willing to pay my school fees as soon as my start date has been changed to January. Is this a good GO for me even before the embassy requested for the fee and board payment.

According to the Visa Officer... He/she was not satisfied with my travel history,what can I do about that ??

Plus those people seem not satisfied that I will leave Canada at the end of my study. How should I go about this ? Even when they said crazy things about my financial status, I knew something was wrong. My sponsor has a good cash flow in his account and he gave me a letter claiming he will be resposible for my school fees and other stuffs. I didn't back it up with his company certificate though.. Advise me on this .

Also my purpose of Visit.. Now,I don't know what they mean by this. I attached my admission letter to the application.

My current employment situation is what they talked about in the letter and also my personal assets and financial status... I want everybody on this please. Give me your opinion and let me know the way forward.

Again, if my school can change my start day from Fall to Winter (January 2014 ) . Will the school send me a new admission letter ?

On this forum,I've once seen someone advised to wait for couple of months before starting a new application...Is that necessary ? Also,is it important for my employer to give me his/her statement of account ? What are the things needed from my employer to prove I have been working for the company for a stated period ?

@Fhemmmy and others.. Please take your time to put me through. I really want to give this my last and successful shot. Thank you and God bless.

Like i said, we will treat this one question at a time . . . Yes, you will need to start afresh, brand new everything.
Do you need a new letter from School? YES, and that should not be a problem, cos you are just changing from one session to other.
How soon could you Re-Apply? As soon as you have all your package together, but make sure you give yourself minimum 4 months to be able to have enuf time with CDC . . .
We will look into more later.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by azeezwl: 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa . . . You MUST get your visa oh, by thunder by fire . . . Father, please grant this man visa no matte what oh.

amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by saintmentor: 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
addey101: I am so sad to report back to the house that after almost a month of my application. I have been refused a TRV based on my travel history and also,they are not satisfied that I will leave Canada at the end of my studies,Purpose of Visit and my financial status.. However,I want to wish the rest of my people here best of luck. Right now,I am so confused and don't know what else to do .

There will always be a light at the end of the tunnel.....just relax.....put urself together....try having a good state of mind.....start d race again.....learn from previous mistakes if u made few....all the same thank ur GOD/Creator.....who knows an evil has been averted.

i feel ur pains bro.....during dis periods of visa app....av missed a quantified job tests and interviews cos all my original certificates not with me.....same might av happened to u even more.

GOD that cannot fail will never fail u in life......visa denial......doesn't mean bright future denial....u can always do better....u can always av ur visa if u want to try again.

am expecting my Trv too.....but av decided to thank my GOD whatsoever d outcome may be....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blink6(m): 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2013
hey fellaz! what new here? hope people don shout: Thank You Jesus?
@earthgreeners, I really need to speak with you o! try sending me mail via NL, cos yuh not replying mine.
And has anyone seen Joe?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 23, 2013
Sir P!:

Bro , if you're applying for a tourist visa , as long as you have funds , evidence to prove how you got the funds (letter from your employer ) , suitable reasons why you're visiting canada, TIES to Nigeria (if you have good travel history that helps ) if you don't land docs or shares help .. Marriage certificate if you're married , pay slips , hotel accomodation you should be fine . As a matter of fact getting tourist visa doesn't take a long time any more (about a month) so try n meet those requirements and you'll be fine , if you have more questions ask ..

God bless you Sir P!... Yes, I have good travel history and I run a business of my own which mean I won't mean an employment letter, payslips and the like.. I have seen a nice hotel I will book and I have funds that will cover my expenses... The area I have challenges is the application form which I assume I have filled but there is somethings that came up after filling the application form which requested for a personal checklist code. After providing the code, I was as to upload the application form and some other documents which got me confused...

I don't know if you can explain few details about this.. @ Fhemmmy, am also waiting to hear from you..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by snugle: 10:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
Hello house, iv got a question and would be glad if someone can help out. Asides shares certificate, can a pensions account statement be also used as ties to home country? Also, is the fingerprint section of the police clearance sent along with the character clearance certificate for the visa processing?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by iamsaheed(m): 10:41pm On Jul 23, 2013
xladym:

lol! what is fijik flusher??

Lol.... Used to flush the bowels and body system o... i should go with a carton cos ild sure eat junk for a year... Hehe
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
uchi4jah: I did my medicals without passport. All you need is a valid recognized ID card. That's what I used. Then for the fee and board stuff, they requested one year tuition and board but my sponsor emailed them and that was it. When I emailed to know my status, they said all is well and that my file is under processing. That do do not need any additional thing from me. So I'm patiently waiting for my TRV.

Meanwhile I have got a class that starts today in Canada. I have gotten the material the prof shared for us and I can follow up anything even from here. Not ready to cancel the class, at least not now

Don't get d ur sponsor maild them part..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
teexzle:

He was given a scholarship by the school...I guess...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 11:07pm On Jul 23, 2013
hayek: Fellow Forumites: Yesterday I was at CDHC to submit my docs and passport as advised by other fellow forum members here. I also included the fund transfer teller from my bank as evidence of payment for tuition for one year. This was not required but as advised, I had to pay it as well and it made sense to me.

I did my medical on June 22 and this is the 4th week after that and have not heard from CDHC regarding further instructions. From my calculation about 70% of applicants ( based on information available on this forum(( I may be wrong)) ) were issued TRVs between 25-30days after medicals and as at today the number of working days is 22 working days after my medical. While at CDHC yesterday, I also met a fellow forum member there and we exchanged good thoughts and be able to put face into the ID. I just glanced through his letter and could know that he is the guy that had an award of $12k.

If you are called for medical and you applied through Paper in Oregun and you didnt get your passport back, the best thing to do is to rush to the CDHC and request for your passport. I met some folks yesterday who had such a problem and were asked to to fill in the form.

We should remember that VO are humans and could make mistakes even in their decisions. If we notice this in our application, we should approach their office. Again a lot of them are learning on the job until after a few months on the job. Most VOs are junior officers and are those who have joined foreign dept.

I must bet that this forum are just superb as information sharing has helped me and I believe a lot of folks on this forum. Nobody has monopoly of knowledge and the limit of what you know is where other begin. Goodluck with everyone on this forum and would update you guys in case I have any other info that brews out regarding my application/decision of TRV
it was nice meeting u sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by SirP1: 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
la'success:

God bless you Sir P!... Yes, I have good travel history and I run a business of my own which mean I won't mean an employment letter, payslips and the like.. I have seen a nice hotel I will book and I have funds that will cover my expenses... The area I have challenges is the application form which I assume I have filled but there is somethings that came up after filling the application form which requested for a personal checklist code. After providing the code, I was as to upload the application form and some other documents which got me confused...

I don't know if you can explain few details about this.. @ Fhemmmy, am also waiting to hear from you..

Sorry bro I'm not familiar with the online process , when my mom applied , she filled the form , added the supporting docs and submitted and she got the visa in about a month , like I said earlier they're fast with tourist apps now , whether online or paper it doesn't take very long as long as you're qualified .. Also try coming up with an itinerary , tell them you'll be visiting places like cn tower , Niagara , makes you appear like a genuine tourist . Good luck
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 11:17pm On Jul 23, 2013
@Fhemmmy... 4 months before I start a new application ?? OK about that and when you said to start all over again,new everything.. Do you mean.... I should have a new CIC account or use the previous one ? Sorry I'm asking too much,I want to get this right.

Thanks all.

God bless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by uchi4jah: 11:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
The sponsor is not an individual... An Agency.. Govt agency. I'm actually fully sponsored.

teexzle:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by uchi4jah: 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2013
LONG STORY:
Applied first week april.
Medical call, 3rd june
Medical done, at Prime Consults PH, 12th june
TRV issued today, 23rd July.

Short Story:
I'm leaving for canada tuesday, 30th July

I thank you all so much for your help. The greatest thanks goes to Jehovah... For his loving kindness and mercy...

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 11:56pm On Jul 23, 2013
uchi4jah: LONG STORY:
Medical call, 3rd june

Short Story:

I thank you all so much for your help. The greatest thanks goes to Jehovah... For his loving kindness and mercy...
...Where u dey enter bro..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 11:56pm On Jul 23, 2013
Medical call, 3rd june

Short Story:

Congrats bro...@ least a gud news to take us to bed after 2 of our own were denied today...it is well...

Wishing you a safe journey as you fly to Canny...we'll meet you there in December by God's grace.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 12:16am On Jul 24, 2013
addey101: @Fhemmmy... 4 months before I start a new application ?? OK about that and when you said to start all over again,new everything.. Do you mean.... I should have a new CIC account or use the previous one ? Sorry I'm asking too much,I want to get this right.

Thanks all.

God bless

I did not say 4 months before you start another visa oh, i means make sure it is not later than 4 months before your resumption date to school so as to leave the embassy enough time to process your application, if you are sure yo have all your papers together today, you are free to apply today, however, please dont be in a hurry, better to have it right than rush it . . . If i were you, i will take like a week or 2 to package it really super well and leave no stone unturn.
Yes, a new account.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 12:18am On Jul 24, 2013
la'success:

Oonce you have travel history, and you have good tie to Nigeria as well as i will advice that you book an hotel in Canada and attach the receipt.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by snugle: 12:21am On Jul 24, 2013
Medical call, 3rd june

Short Story:

Congrats. Also good to know the medicals are not restricted to Abuja and Lagos only.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 12:51am On Jul 24, 2013
Medical call, 3rd june

Short Story:

Which airline you dey use and how much? Wots ur destination
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 1:22am On Jul 24, 2013
congrats bro.

Medical call, 3rd june

Short Story:

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by uchi4jah: 4:10am On Jul 24, 2013
Saskatoon Bro., University of Saskatchewan. I'm going for UG in Interactive Systems Design.

Siga: ...Where u dey enter bro..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 4:13am On Jul 24, 2013
uchi4jah: Saskatoon Bro., University of Saskatchewan. I'm going for UG in Interactive Systems Design.

... u too far urgggg
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by uchi4jah: 4:16am On Jul 24, 2013
Airline? I don't know yet. Price? I don't know. That's all left for my sponsor. They got my back covered on all those. I'm heading to Saskatoon....

2-chains:

Which airline you dey use and how much? Wots ur destination
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 7:03am On Jul 24, 2013
uchi4jah: Airline? I don't know yet. Price? I don't know. That's all left for my sponsor. They got my back covered on all those. I'm heading to Saskatoon....

@2chains et al
You can check Egyptair or Alitalia.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.