Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (589533 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 7:10am On Jul 24, 2013
kunle-akogun:
Safe bro

Paper app 04 april

Self sponsor

Submitted d ff

SOA wiv 3m
Uni profile as dem neva clear mi
Waec cert
Police report
Shares cert
Coy reg
LOI specifyng fam ties

Fee was $6k + $10k as requested

Guess it wasnt enuff
Go n refire bro..Wats sch n program
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 7:13am On Jul 24, 2013
uchi4jah: LONG STORY:
Applied first week april.
Medical call, 3rd june
Medical done, at Prime Consults PH, 12th june
TRV issued today, 23rd July.

Short Story:
I'm leaving for canada tuesday, 30th July

I thank you all so much for your help. The greatest thanks goes to Jehovah... For his loving kindness and mercy...
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 7:17am On Jul 24, 2013
GOOD PEOPLE OF THE HOUSE,

I AM HEADING TO THE CDHC TODAY TO NOTIFY THEM THAT I AM YET TO RECEIVE MY PACKAGE AT VAC/VFS DESPITE BEING SENT A MEDICAL INSTRUCTION VIA EMAIL FROM THE CDHC.

I WAS AT THE VAC OREGUN YESTERDAY AND I WAS TOLD THAT MY PACKAGE HADN'T BEEN SENT YET TO THEM FROM CDHC. AS HAYEK RECOMMENDED AFTER HIS OWN VISIT TO THE CDHC, PRO-ACTIVENESS IS VERY IMPORTANT NOW , IF NOT FOR ANYTHING, TO AT LEAST BE ASSURED THAT ONE IS ON THE RIGHT TRACK.

I INTEND TO ASK IF I COULD GO AHEAD WITH MY MEDICALS WITH ANY OTHER MEANS OF IDENTIFICATION AND ALSO REMIND THEM THAT I AM YET TO GET INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING TUITION AND BOARD.

I PRAY TO THE LORD THAT MY QUEST TODAY SHALL YIELD POSITIVE RESULTS. GOOD LUCKTO THOSE STILL AWIAITING MEDICALS AND ALL OTHERS AWAITING THE TRV. I WOULD LET THE HOUSE KNOW ABOUT MY ORDEAL TODAY.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 7:17am On Jul 24, 2013
dotman:

u can email me on dotundotman@yahoo.com i dont receive PM, dont know y
Oo rily..no p thanks I sent you a mail..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 24, 2013
@ teexzle

NBCC

Diploma in Welding
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 7:22am On Jul 24, 2013
Please how where you able to know the hospitals that connected with CIC for the purpose of medical exam? If I know, I wouldve gone to PH.

uchi4jah: LONG STORY:
Applied first week april.
Medical call, 3rd june
Medical done, at Prime Consults PH, 12th june
TRV issued today, 23rd July.

Short Story:
I'm leaving for canada tuesday, 30th July

I thank you all so much for your help. The greatest thanks goes to Jehovah... For his loving kindness and mercy...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by uchi4jah: 7:36am On Jul 24, 2013
JUst four hospitals in Nigeria... It was with my medical instruction

frederal: Please how where you able to know the hospitals that connected with CIC for the purpose of medical exam? If I know, I wouldve gone to PH.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 7:38am On Jul 24, 2013
Nuendo: GOOD PEOPLE OF THE HOUSE,

I AM HEADING TO THE CDHC TODAY TO NOTIFY THEM THAT I AM YET TO RECEIVE MY PACKAGE AT VAC/VFS DESPITE BEING SENT A MEDICAL INSTRUCTION VIA EMAIL FROM THE CDHC.

I WAS AT THE VAC OREGUN YESTERDAY AND I WAS TOLD THAT MY PACKAGE HADN'T BEEN SENT YET TO THEM FROM CDHC. AS HAYEK RECOMMENDED AFTER HIS OWN VISIT TO THE CDHC, PRO-ACTIVENESS IS VERY IMPORTANT NOW , IF NOT FOR ANYTHING, TO AT LEAST BE ASSURED THAT ONE IS ON THE RIGHT TRACK.

I INTEND TO ASK IF I COULD GO AHEAD WITH MY MEDICALS WITH ANY OTHER MEANS OF IDENTIFICATION AND ALSO REMIND THEM THAT I AM YET TO GET INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING TUITION AND BOARD.

I PRAY TO THE LORD THAT MY QUEST TODAY SHALL YIELD POSITIVE RESULTS. GOOD LUCKTO THOSE STILL AWIAITING MEDICALS AND ALL OTHERS AWAITING THE TRV. I WOULD LET THE HOUSE KNOW ABOUT MY ORDEAL TODAY.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.
Wishing you all d best at CDHC.And we arnt expecting you to experience an Ordeal....be positive...We are expecting your progress report.If possible...help gather info on what "day(s)" in May they are working on....All the best!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by VCTROKOYE: 7:50am On Jul 24, 2013
please which of the options should I choose when booking flight? Round trip or one way
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 8:17am On Jul 24, 2013
THANKS BOSS, PARDON MY GRAMMAR ABEG, I DO MORE OF DRAWINGS THAN WRITING/SPEAKING FOR SOME YEARS NOW ,LOL! SO MY ENGLISH HAS BEEN A LITTLE BIT RUSTY. GOD KNOWS I WAS BORN A POSITIVE INDIVIDUAL. I WOULD UPDATE YOU GUYS ABOUT THE PERIOD WHICH THEY ARE WORKING ON ONCE I AM THERE.

CHEERS

kjbobo:
Wishing you all d best at CDHC.And we arnt expecting you to experience an Ordeal....be positive...We are expecting your progress report.If possible...help gather info on what "day(s)" in May they are working on....All the best!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 8:32am On Jul 24, 2013
kjbobo:
@2chains et al
You can check Egyptair or Alitalia.....

Bros, dat Egyptian has 12hr stopover in Cairo den anoda 2-5hrs minimum stopover at heathrow before moving to Toronto. (Some cases I saw 11hrs at heathrow) and the flight costs $2,150 min. So all dat stress and still pay dat much ain't worth it mehn.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by rexxy09: 8:48am On Jul 24, 2013
Paper Application at vfs on the 29th of April
Paid $7500 from $15000 Tuition
SOA 3.5M
Sponsor my parents
Proof of funds (previous 6months payslip)
Reference letters from NNPC my former employer
Reference Letters from bank and sponsor's employer

Till now I never hear anything from CDHC. What do I do?
Make I change church or make I change my prayer pattern.

I greet all of you here. God no dey sleep.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by humanshado: 9:09am On Jul 24, 2013
rexxy09: Paper Application at vfs on the 29th of April
Paid $7500 from $15000 Tuition
SOA 3.5M
Sponsor my parents
Proof of funds (previous 6months payslip)
Reference letters from NNPC my former employer
Reference Letters from bank and sponsor's employer

Till now I never hear anything from CDHC. What do I do?
Make I change church or make I change my prayer pattern.

I greet all of you here. God no dey sleep.

Good profile but I have some questions: What did you present to CDHC as your home tie? The payslips you included, are they from your current job or former employer (NNPC)?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by frederal(m): 9:22am On Jul 24, 2013
uchi4jah: JUst four hospitals in Nigeria... It was with my medical instruction

Hmmm...I'm unfortunate, not in mine
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kunsoft(m): 9:49am On Jul 24, 2013
Hi Guys,
Please i need your candid direction and suggestion on my case.
1. I'm have HND Certificate in Management aspiring for Masters (is it Possible? and could you please give me schools that accept)
2. How long those it take to get Visa? can i still meet up with Winter (January)?
3. What are the documents required for Masters probably MBA.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Kunsoft(m): 9:51am On Jul 24, 2013
Fhemmmy:

You have mail

could you sent to me too? kumuyiduro@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 24, 2013
Reasons for refusal

Travel history
Not satisfied u'll leave canada afta study
Not a bona fide student
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by babsharon(m): 10:22am On Jul 24, 2013
Kunsoft: Hi Guys,
Please i need your candid direction and suggestion on my case.
1. I'm have HND Certificate in Management aspiring for Masters (is it Possible? and could you please give me schools that accept)
2. How long those it take to get Visa? can i still meet up with Winter (January)?
3. What are the documents required for Masters probably MBA.

Thanks

Base on question 1 : Yes, u can get schools that will accept your HND Result for masters.
Question 2: You still have much time to apply now
Question: Note that most schools in canada required GMAT for MBA.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by addey101: 10:42am On Jul 24, 2013
Just because something has failed before, doesn't mean it will fail again. I don't let past disappointments weigh too heavily in my expectations of future likelihood of success.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by VCTROKOYE: 11:03am On Jul 24, 2013
Please, which of the following should I choose when booking flight? Round trip or one way.
Again, how do I book Alitalia flight? Its giving me problem.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by fnykl(m): 11:08am On Jul 24, 2013
Congrats Bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by profify: 11:10am On Jul 24, 2013
To which school did you apply please?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by profify: 11:11am On Jul 24, 2013
Congratulations!!!
I wish i could leave Nigeria as soon as possible.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by onuawuchi: 11:12am On Jul 24, 2013
I submitted my file on the 7th of May, and my sponsorship profile looks like this:
My sponsor is my elder sister
I showed her salary account balance of 3.7m
Her Cscs statement of about 3.5
A letter from her employer quoting her per annum of about 10m
Wrote me an affidavit and letter of sponsorship...stated her 4 kids as dependents
...... I'm going for a PG at Lakehead. My tuition is $13K.
I've not heard any thing from CHC up till now. I want to know what I've done wrong
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by profify: 11:13am On Jul 24, 2013
Noted. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by profify: 11:16am On Jul 24, 2013
I wish u all the best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by profify: 11:30am On Jul 24, 2013
seunlovesa:

i want the study visa questionnaire. my email addy: seunlovesall@gmail.com

thanks a lot

Please my Chairman, i also need the visa questionnaire, my email add is: fnykl@yahoo.com. Thanks for all your usual assistance
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by efosa12345(m): 11:32am On Jul 24, 2013
@ kunle, what did you use as home ties?is your intending course not related to the previous course of study?
kunle-akogun:
Reasons for refusal

Travel history
Not satisfied u'll leave canada afta study
Not a bona fide student

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by profify: 11:33am On Jul 24, 2013
azeezwl:

amen!!!

Amen!!!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by profify: 11:34am On Jul 24, 2013
azeezwl:

amen!!!
I just love the spirit of oneness on this forum
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by profify: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2013
Hello All, please I want to do my masters in Canada, but honestly I don’t have the amount of school fees I have seen people post on this forum, also I have checked some schools myself, but their fees are high. I am new on this forum and I have intention of doing masters in Communications Engineering in Canada. I graduated with a second class upper degree in computer engineering since 2006 and because I could not get any good job, I had to do MBA, and I have collected my certificates for the B.Sc. and MBA, but I have not gotten any reasonable job. So after listening to friends advises and going through this forum, I made up my mind to move to Canada, because I have strong believe that God will favour me there.
I am looking at the possibility of going next January, I have relations, who could stand as sponsors for me, but I don’t have the money to pays those school fees. Please. I need advice on how I could get scholarship to do my masters and which schools could offer the scholarships. I have read some people on this forum get scholarships, but I don’t really know how to go about it. My first degree GPA is 4.02 and I was told I could get scholarship with such grade.
Please I seriously need your comments on this.
Please my Chairman Siga; my Bros. Fhemmmy; my Oga GboyegaD. Your comments on this forum has been very helpful, please I look forward to your responses.
Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2013
@efosa

I am self employed,I run a coy for mysef.
Different courses as man no see work do for naija na..I dey learn technical work since I finish sch so I want do the course proper

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.