Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (586892 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2013
kayce43: I have gotn my VISA and words can't express how happy I am...All Glory goes to God...Thank you Jesus!!! Submitted Sept 20th, Medical call Dec19th but did it on Jan 7th, Visa out March 29th, u Can go to page 270 of part 3 for documents i submitted, also am Highly favoured cus my Cousin's husband was my sponsor which I knw is a rare case scenario to use such a sponsor and get the Visa still. Am so happy , waited 7months for this, God is good!!!! Virgin Passport, only Ghana was stamped on my passport, Thanks house for all your Moral support, u guyz kept me going...One love people!
Finally its here, end of those sleepless night and imaginary feelings in your head called WORLD OF FANTASY.Srzly i am very very happy for you.#Alingo mood activated# But how come you got your TRV on a holiday.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Robbie37: 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2013
@deebla Kenniy's spin suggestion is really good. Having multiple home tie factors may even further help our course. Like earthgreeners stated once, property family employment. So look deeper inward and outward for facts that can make you a strong home tie package.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tunex80: 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2013
just sent it
bashtec9: forward me ur number on akandebashir@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 9:20pm On Mar 29, 2013
TEAM SPRING/SUMMER 2013

1. Olufemi14 PG conestoga college Gotten TRV
2. Iwinosajack TRU Gotten TRV
3. Kayce43 PG Conestoga Gotten TRV
4. Zionspecie PG UNBC awaiting TRV
5. Huzzie Macc Brock Jan 21
6. Ticklin ? Concordia Uni. Feb 11
7. Sampitts Msc Queensu ?

Updated list.

For: SUMMER/SPRING APPLICANT
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Robbie37: 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
xtus:

Hey Robbie, are u on bbm?
No sir, no bbm for me. iMessage aye! Responded to your mail.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xtus(m): 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2013
Robbie37: No sir, no bbm for me. iMessage aye! Responded to your mail.

Thanx bro....... Will reply back
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by onuawuchi: 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2013
I want to know if including as part of your relevant work experience, a job you were sacked from will be a problem for your visa approval?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by seyidollar4real: 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2013
someone please talk to me. could my dad's building plan and C of O be home tie? note, he is not my sponsor
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Etinosajay(m): 1:21am On Mar 30, 2013
kayce43: I have gotn my VISA and words can't express how happy I am...All Glory goes to God...Thank you Jesus!!! Submitted Sept 20th, Medical call Dec19th but did it on Jan 7th, Visa out March 29th, u Can go to page 270 of part 3 for documents i submitted, also am Highly favoured cus my Cousin's husband was my sponsor which I knw is a rare case scenario to use such a sponsor and get the Visa still. Am so happy , waited 7months for this, God is good!!!! Virgin Passport, only Ghana was stamped on my passport, Thanks house for all your Moral support, u guyz kept me going...One love people!

Yaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

See how happy I am, reading this. I practically left my date stuck on 25th. That's d date we agreed on, see? This was overdue by three days. I'm so happy for you bro, got this news late. But now I got more reasons to be optimistic. Thank God for such an Easter Gift, wish for mine to be served in same plates smiley

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Etinosajay(m): 1:23am On Mar 30, 2013
seyidollar4real: someone please talk to me. could my dad's building plan and C of O be home tie? note, he is not my sponsor

Yes ooooooo seyi, I'm sure ppl had reason to ignore your post, even though I couldn't, because ur answer is right on the previous page.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayce43: 2:10am On Mar 30, 2013
Thanks Guyz I appreciate all the love and kind words , very much appreciated!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by onuawuchi: 2:39am On Mar 30, 2013
onuawuchi: I want to know if including as part of your relevant work experience, a job you were sacked from will be a problem for your visa approval?
please people answer me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 3:32am On Mar 30, 2013
onuawuchi: please people answer me

You must put the reason for ur being sacked into consideration. Is it the normal downsizing of staff pertinent during the global economic crisis (GEC) or a case of gross misconduct/integrity issue?? If the former, I guess its a world-wide issue cos of the GEC,but if the latter, the chances that it'll affect you are very high.
In all,put God 1st for guidance and direction.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by silibaba: 6:34am On Mar 30, 2013
God bless u. u ve said it all cheesy

God hv d final say
Onye oma:

Some apply with enough travel histories and still get denied while some others apply with virgin passports and hit the jackpot once.
They know you're travelling for ur studies and there are chances that you've never been outta the country.
So I advise you save all those money you intend to use in travelling to those Africa countries,add it to ur account balance to boost ur chances of getting a positive response from the VO's.

Above, God has the final say...pray to Him for Divine favour and guidance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayce43: 7:09am On Mar 30, 2013
Robbie 37 I sent u an e-mail, pls chk ur mail.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by cessna150(m): 7:19am On Mar 30, 2013
kayce43: Robbie 37 I sent u an e-mail, pls chk ur mail.

Kindly Shout 3 thunderous halleluyah pls!

Sky is my office

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by gbesunboke: 7:43am On Mar 30, 2013
cessna150:

Kindly Shout 3 thunderous halleluyah pls!

Sky is my office
@all
good day my people concerning the affidavit of sponsor,i want to submit my application by tuesday.my Nigeria sponsor said i should not do any affidavit of sponsor since it is not part of the check and beside he is my senior brother. hope dis wont have any side efect on my application m.my two sponsors are my senior brother .one in uk and one in Nigeria with 47k account statement family pix and letter from there place of work ,marriage cert,passport page bearing same surname and pension statement of d one in nigeria and account statement with FGN bond document showing about 1.4million.uk account showing like 32k pound main sponsor and nigeria brother as co sponsor .kindly advise me on these affidavit of sponsor issue.is it really neccessary ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Robbie37: 7:52am On Mar 30, 2013
kayce43: Robbie 37 I sent u an e-mail, pls chk ur mail.

I have responded to your mail sir.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 10:02am On Mar 30, 2013
gbesunboke: @all
good day my people concerning the affidavit of sponsor,i want to submit my application by tuesday.my Nigeria sponsor said i should not do any affidavit of sponsor since it is not part of the check and beside he is my senior brother. hope dis wont have any side efect on my application m.my two sponsors are my senior brother .one in uk and one in Nigeria with 47k account statement family pix and letter from there place of work ,marriage cert,passport page bearing same surname and pension statement of d one in nigeria and account statement with FGN bond document showing about 1.4million.uk account showing like 32k pound main sponsor and nigeria brother as co sponsor .kindly advise me on these affidavit of sponsor issue.is it really neccessary ?
About the Affidavit of support, its part of the checklist oooo...Moreover it won't cost you much,I did mine in Ikeja for 1k and you don't have to take your sponsor there.All you need is his passport photo and yours,they have the format with them,and when you get it you can take it to your sponsor to sign it.
Its better to be Save than Sorry,IMO,get it.Don't give CDHC an excuse for denial.Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kemdee: 11:31am On Mar 30, 2013
*Sigh* undecided where on the checklist did you see affidavit of support? only the letter of sponsorship was stated there...I didnt submit any affidavit and even the letter of sponsorship I submitted was a scanned copy cos my sponsor forgot to sign the one he had originally written...

Huzzie:
About the Affidavit of support, its part of the checklist oooo...Moreover it won't cost you much,I did mine in Ikeja for 1k and you don't have to take your sponsor there.All you need is his passport photo and yours,they have the format with them,and when you get it you can take it to your sponsor to sign it.
Its better to be Save than Sorry,IMO,get it.Don't give CDHC an excuse for denial.Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Robbie37: 11:42am On Mar 30, 2013
It's the idea behind Affidavit of support that you should consider before making your choice. It's actually an oath that is being sworn, to further show the swearer's commitment to the content of the affidavit. So it's a document that can be categorized under proof of financial support.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 11:42am On Mar 30, 2013
kemdee: *Sigh* undecided where on the checklist did you see affidavit of support? only the letter of sponsorship was stated there...I didnt submit any affidavit and even the letter of sponsorship I submitted was a scanned copy cos my sponsor forgot to sign the one he had originally written...

Left to say, I feel the affidavit of sponsorship becomes mandatory if the person sponsoring you has not been taking care of educational expenses but if the person sponsoring you has been doing so from time immemorial (like your parents), its not mandatory but an additional advantage because the VOs will assume that since they've not denied you that privilege since you were born,they can't do it @ dis stage (based on logical reasoning shaa).

NB: If am the VO,that's the way I'll look @ it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2precious: 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2013
Congrat Kayce43, we all waited so long for this,may ur joy know no bound. Congrat to every other persons that also got their trv. All the best to those who are still waiting.
All Nairalander on this topic are genius and very supportive. God bless u
DELETED is my email, I'll be happy to render any help concerning trv & flying to Canada
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Pat98: 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2013
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by justwise(m): 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2013
2_precious: Congrat Kayce43, we all waited so long for this,may ur joy know no bound. Congrat to every other persons that also got their trv. All the best to those who are still waiting.
All Nairalander on this topic are genius and very supportive. God bless u
DELETED is my email, I'll be happy to render any help concerning trv & flying to Canada
Cheers

If you have any help to render do it here like everybody else has being doing, there is no need to drop your email address for private contact.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2013
Where in ikeja pls
Huzzie:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2013
Hi olawunmi, pls I wud like to know wen u submitted your applicatn to Mun, I mean wen did the school receive all ur required documents..I haven't heard from the school yet..and all my docs got there feb 07 for a sept start
olawunmi_samuel: Direct this question to the more experienced people in the house. Or you could call cdhc to ask.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 2:37pm On Mar 30, 2013
teexzle: Where in ikeja pls
High court,Oba Akinjobi street,Opposite police college

kemdee: *Sigh* undecided where on the checklist did you see affidavit of support? only the letter of sponsorship was stated there...I didnt submit any affidavit and even the letter of sponsorship I submitted was a scanned copy cos my sponsor forgot to sign the one he had originally written...

Pardon me,if that was misleading... I used an Agent and it was inclusive in the checklist given to me.It was only a suggestion though, but I know people summit documents that are not included on the checklist.Like I was told by my Agent, every individual's case is unique.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by olawunmisamuel1: 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2013
Sometime early January. What department are you applying to?

I suggest you call their graduate coordinator.

teexzle: Hi olawunmi, pls I wud like to know wen u submitted your applicatn to Mun, I mean wen did the school receive all ur required documents..I haven't heard from the school yet..and all my docs got there feb 07 for a sept start
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Odinwa(m): 4:24pm On Mar 30, 2013
Huzzie:
Yes my bro, 3months and a week.@Ticklin submitted less than 3months to his resumption and has been called for medicals(I guess).
@Ticklin...when did you do your medicals.
@ Odinwa...How far with your admission stuff, you didn't even update me about your Brock ambition.
My guy let me not lie to u, am afraid that the school might reject me cos of my grade (2.2), so am applying for Advanced diploma course in Algonquin college ottawa, I hvnt sent my transcript yet cos am am afraid there won't be enough time for me to get my visa before september, so I wanna keep it till january or do u advice I go ahead and apply for the september batch?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by gbesunboke: 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2013
olawunmi_samuel: Sometime early January. What department are you applying to?

I suggest you call their graduate coordinator.

@all!
I think d issue of affidavit of sponsorship is not really that necessary but just of great help toward ur application!for a sponsor to have gotten a letter address to the embassy telling the embassy about d person should show a sign of commitment by your sponsor that is trully sponsoring u with his letter of sponsorship and sign!beside !more document bring out more investigation in Canada embassy!since checklist does not specify affidavit of sponsorship!it not really born of contention. Beside!if u submit affidavit of sponsorship or not Canadian Embassy will still make der own findings about all d document u are submitting !so let clear ourself my broda!but may likely do for my nigeria sponsor sha!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.