Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (588761 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2013
Da-range:
What about you?
Pg economics, abt leta not yet recd
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2013
teexzle:
Pg economics, abt leta not yet recd

It's 3 weeks dat i received d soft copy. I wrote to d sch to send my letter tru courier service but they said, they re not willing to do so.
.so am still chilling,
Re u on bbm?
Here is my email
dadasawdick@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mozo: 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2013
dommakavelli:

@goldie, u've gat no probs since u applied outside naija.

What did u use as proof of relationship wit ur sponsor.

That's true, infact goldie nothing do you. I've always felt anyone applying from outside Nigeria already has a 50 to 60 % chance of getting it already. Congrats in advance
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 11:03pm On Mar 31, 2013
Etinosajay:

25 days for processing? In Nigeria? Please shed some light
How did u go abt landed properties, did u scan that too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Goldie20: 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2013
dommakavelli:

@goldie, u've gat no probs since u applied outside naija.

What did u use as proof of relationship wit ur sponsor.

I used ehem pictures of us together as a kid and other pics of me visiting him in the U.S, and bank statement showing that he been sponsoring me since 2003, also, atm statement , showing he been putting money in my account.. that pretty much it..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Goldie20: 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2013
mozo:

That's true, infact goldie nothing do you. I've always felt anyone applying from outside Nigeria already has a 50 to 60 % chance of getting it already. Congrats in advance

I hope so bro, will keep my fingers crossed.. it shall be well with all of us.. !

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2013
dommakavelli:

It's 3 weeks dat i received d soft copy. I wrote to d sch to send my letter tru courier service but they said, they re not willing to do so.
.so am still chilling,
Re u on bbm?
Here is my email
dadasawdick@yahoo.com
I sent u a mail and my pin..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 11:30pm On Mar 31, 2013
Goldie20:

I used ehem pictures of us together as a kid and other pics of me visiting him in the U.S, and bank statement that he been sponsoring me since 2003, also, atm statement , showing he been putting money in my account.. that pretty much it..

Dats cool..u're good wit dose tins....give us medical gist in a week latest.

As for me, I still have probs wit proofing my relationship wit my sponsor. d only bet i have is paying my tuition n visa application fee from sponsor's account so dat it would show on d statement of account coupled wit some recent pics.
Sponsor is a family friend, but i want to introduce her as aunt.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2013
teexzle:
I sent u a mail and my pin..

Seen
Request sent
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by olawunmisamuel1: 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2013
dommakavelli:

.so am still chilling,
Re u on bbm?
Here is my email
dadasawdick@yahoo.com

Did u ask for soft copy cause I didn't receive any soft copy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 11:38pm On Mar 31, 2013
olawunmi_samuel:

Did u ask for soft copy cause I didn't receive any soft copy.

I didn't ask...they sent it after my online portal changed

Are you sure u spelt ur email Id correctly when u applied?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Goldie20: 11:44pm On Mar 31, 2013
dommakavelli:

Dats cool..u're good wit dose tins....give us medical gist in a week latest.

As for me, I still have probs wit proofing my relationship wit my sponsor. d only bet i have is paying my tuition n visa application fee from sponsor's account so dat it would show on d statement of account coupled wit some recent pics.
Sponsor is a family friend, but i want to introduce her as aunt.

That will do bro... it shall be well with you, just hang in there..will keep you in my prayers.. !
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 11:55pm On Mar 31, 2013
newacca: @All,
According to the information reaching me STOUFFVILLE COLLEGE,TORONTO,ON has closed down and ceased offering ACCA prog. Now,I don't know my stand/chance concerning my study visa application. I am due to complete my treatment come June,2013. It is certain CDHC will request another LOA.
House,please I need your advice,tips and comment. @Fhemmmy,Baba Siga et al. so many things on mind now. can I change institution at the moment or even in another province like sask? I'm a bit nervous

@TRV_IJN,
Please we need to connect. I am trying to enrol with LSBF,Toronto for ACCA.
God knows best. If I have a future in Canada,God will make it for me,if not,he will do something better. smiley
@All, Keep calm and Carry on... smiley
#In sha Allah: If Allah wills#
Big broz newacca...I quickly googled it to see if I could get any news but no luck,if truely they are ceasing operation definitely there's no way CDHC won't have the information.To convince CDHC that truely you want to study ACCA in canada, get intouch with LSBF and am sure their admission is close to certain. So when you are contacted after your treatment for a new admission letter you could present your situation to them and tell them the steps you have taken.Because if you want to go for a normal degree now it could hinder your chances, holding to the fact that you would be eligible for undergraduate programme.Just my own View#.I just couldn't ignore this post because you have really been helpful to a lot of us here.
But I would want the more exposed people(Oga SIga,Egbon Fhemmy et al) on this thread to profer solutions to the situation on ground.
May Allah see us through Insha Allahu(amen)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2013
Goldie20:

That will do bro... it shall be well with you, just hang in there.. keep you in my prayers.. !

Tanx bro, yeah, the prayer is more important...pls always remember me.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by olawunmisamuel1: 12:06am On Apr 01, 2013
yes na. They only sent me a mail that I have been admitted into the faculty of engineering. Told me to fill one accept or decline form. And that they will courier the admission letter to me. Finish. Are u on bbm?

dommakavelli:

I didn't ask...they sent it after my online portal changed

Are you sure u spelt ur email Id correctly when u applied?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 12:20am On Apr 01, 2013
Onye oma:

Canada visa is issued by a Visa Officer (VO) that works with Canada Deputy High Commission (CDHC), No 4 Anifowoshe Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.

THAT'S ALL.....................

How has your response help shed light to his/her present situation.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 12:33am On Apr 01, 2013
Goldie20:

That will do bro... it shall be well with you, just hang in there..will keep you in my prayers.. !

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 12:38am On Apr 01, 2013
olawunmi_samuel: yes na. They only sent me a mail that I have been admitted into the faculty of engineering. Told me to fill one accept or decline form. And that they will courier the admission letter to me. Finish. Are u on bbm?

Yep, send ur pin to dadasawdick@yahoo.com
That's d msg i got too, n d letter was attached to d email...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 12:48am On Apr 01, 2013
Hello, please how relevant is tax clearance Certificate..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mozo: 1:20am On Apr 01, 2013
teexzle: Hello, please how relevant is tax clearance Certificate..

If you have a company or if your sponsor has a company. You include it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by mosquitoway: 2:16am On Apr 01, 2013
kayce43: Thanks Guyz I appreciate all the love and kind words , very much appreciated!!!
Kayce43 congrats bro.....I knew God would show his hand.u have been very strong,well the time has come to drink oga sigas coffee...lol,see u in Canada bro,stay in touch

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xtus(m): 4:42am On Apr 01, 2013
[quote author=olufemi14]@Etinosajay: same here wit me wen a frd introduce dem 2 me last year. These r d list of documents submitted 2 dem
I. Transcripts
2. Nysc discharge certificate
3.Waec certificate and Scratch card
4. Bsc certificate
5. Birth certificate.
6. Letter of Introduction from mai mum n dad place of work.
7. Statement of a/c of mai mum(1.2m) dad(16m)
8. Letter of acptance
9. Fees invoice
10. Police clearance certificate.
11. Valuation report of mai dad's property.
12. Invoices mai mum use in collecting goods from Coca-cola since she also runs a depot.

@olufemi14...... Plz I need more info on how u did THE VALUATION REPORT OF UR DAD PROPERTY.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Darange: 6:14am On Apr 01, 2013
Chill chill for like 3-4 workin days and u'll get an email with soft copy of ur admission letter tho its advisable to do a courier cos its gonna take 21days or more for the hard copy to get to you.
teexzle:
Hw fa Ecomate, how's documentatn goin, can we talk pls, I have ?s to ask u as regards Mun, my status changed to decision made..am rily curious abt d next step to take..I will b sendn a mail 2nte tho,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Darange: 6:21am On Apr 01, 2013
Guess u didnt send the right mail,u sud have ask them to give u a contact for the courier service to contact and collect ur admission letter,am sure u only asked them if they could send ur admission letter to you,of course they wud say no.
dommakavelli:

.so am still chilling,
Re u on bbm?
Here is my email
dadasawdick@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 6:55am On Apr 01, 2013
Da-range:
Guess u didnt send the right mail,u sud have ask them to give u a contact for the courier service to contact and collect ur admission letter,am sure u only asked them if they could send ur admission letter to you,of course they wud say no.

I explained to dem. I even said am ready to foot d bills. its like they've already sent d hard copy b4 they sent d soft copy.
Cos it was written in d mail that, "The original letter has been
sent to your permanent mailing address by regular mail"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 8:17am On Apr 01, 2013
GboyegaD:

How has your response help shed light to his/her present situation.

Boss, I'm pretty sure she's ok with it...for her to say a "THANK YOU" and request for a private chat.

Some answers are best suited for some questions.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by olufemi14(m): 8:45am On Apr 01, 2013
@kaycee: congrats bro, @last. So happy 4 U. Xup wit accommodation?...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by newacca: 8:46am On Apr 01, 2013
Huzzie:
Big broz newacca...I quickly googled it to see if I could get any news but no luck,if truely they are ceasing operation definitely there's no way CDHC won't have the information.To convince CDHC that truely you want to study ACCA in canada, get intouch with LSBF and am sure their admission is close to certain. So when you are contacted after your treatment for a new admission letter you could present your situation to them and tell them the steps you have taken.Because if you want to go for a normal degree now it could hinder your chances, holding to the fact that you would be eligible for undergraduate programme.Just my own View#.I just couldn't ignore this post because you have really been helpful to a lot of us here.
But I would want the more exposed people(Oga SIga,Egbon Fhemmy et al) on this thread to profer solutions to the situation on ground.
May Allah see us through Insha Allahu(amen)

Thanks so much bro. I am contemplating on enrolling with LSBF,but right now,I have reservation for these private colleges. My experience with Stouffville College has caused this. I am also thinking of a public college that offers Accounting course like Advance Dimploma prog. of 1 or 2yrs.
Meanwhile,let us wait to have experience from the veterans in the house,especially those that are already in Canny. I am open to more advice.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Darange: 9:42am On Apr 01, 2013
dommakavelli:
Ok then,u'll have to chill a lil..hope uv started with complying of documents,
I explained to dem. I even said am ready to foot d bills. its like they've already sent d hard copy b4 they sent d soft copy.
Cos it was written in d mail that, "The original letter has been
sent to your permanent mailing address by regular mail"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 9:53am On Apr 01, 2013
[quote author=Da-range][/quote]

Yea, am almost tru wit dox
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by khemthar: 10:00am On Apr 01, 2013
@Kaycee: Finally!!. Congrats man. Anxiety over. "Ït always seems impossible until its done"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by olawunmisamuel1: 10:07am On Apr 01, 2013
Sent it.
dommakavelli:

Yea, am almost tru wit dox

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.