Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (589483 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by smile13: 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2013
To the glory of Almighty God, I got my TRV today. I appreciate everyone for their support all the way. I pray for speedy medical call-ups and TRVs for my brothers and sisters in the house. God bless.

9 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by onuawuchi: 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2013
smile13: To the glory of Almighty God, I got my TRV today. I appreciate everyone for their support all the way. I pray for speedy medical call-ups and TRVs for my brothers and sisters in the house. God bless.
CONGRATS!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2013
Congrats
smile13: To the glory of Almighty God, I got my TRV today. I appreciate everyone for their support all the way. I pray for speedy medical call-ups and TRVs for my brothers and sisters in the house. God bless.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by luckyDon1: 10:59pm On Aug 12, 2013
Congrats boss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by smile13: 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2013
Thanks boss.
GboyegaD:

Done as requested.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by efosa12345(m): 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
Lambton too, submitted 13th June, patiently waiting for medical, going for Fall, HRM. Meanwhile planning to defer to winter because my start date is 26th August. Paid full tuition already.
kingg2030:

sorry 14th of june,yh i'm on whatsapp...u can send ur number to niyi1man02@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by smile13: 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2013
Quite helpful. Many thanks.
GboyegaD: For those travelling to Calgary International Airport (YYC), Calgary, this is a link to getting some relatively cheap ticket online http://www.bt-store.com/SearchResults/417c692ba7b4443c9308c71827f3ed92/Flights?isExcahngeMode=False# ranging from $1776 to $2359 to choose from. Should you need more clarification, please do not hesitate to revert.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by smile13: 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2013
Amen
GboyegaD:

Amen and everyone too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by smile13: 11:08pm On Aug 12, 2013
Amen.
Nuendo: God bless you oga GboyegaD. We go all see in Calgary by God's special grace.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2013
Hi chriGo. Thanks for your swift response. I used my father as my sponsor and I will be heading for Niagara college. As you said earlier on, my expectations surely is pending on this week. @ Adewaleafolabi,God has already done it, for for those that are prospective for medical call up, I will you the best.

@ Adewaleafolabi, wer are you heading to in canada?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 11:13pm On Aug 12, 2013
Congrats...wishing you a blissful stay in Canada.
Please can you state when you applied..when you got called and did medicals? Just wanna see some trend.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 12, 2013
Kudos for ur relentless efforts bro, Could u pls xplain explicitly on how to secure funding/scholarship/student loans. Thnks in anticipation (thats the link bro www.nairaland.com/1229480/travelling-canada-part-4/233 yep tuition fees are on the high side which was why i said you should explore funding/schorlarship option.....if u have a first class or a second class upper den u will get funding...no gock am....[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 11:21pm On Aug 12, 2013
GboyegaD: I just read on ustraveldocs.com that one would need at least a transit visa (C Category) to travel through the US. Therefore, whoever who wants to travel through the US should have a visa oooo.
You said we shd remind u today..sorry for the late reminder, u can 4ward to teexzle@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 11:25pm On Aug 12, 2013
GboyegaD:

Where am I sending them to. Abi I be winch ni wey I fit use otumopo get your email address. Just drop it here or send me a pm an I will get back to you with it.
Teexzle@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by smile13: 11:26pm On Aug 12, 2013
Thanks
onuawuchi:
CONGRATS!

Thanks
Pwunmi: Congrats

Thanks boss
lucky Don: Congrats boss

Applied online Jun 21, Med call Jul 22. Thanks.
kjbobo:
Congrats...wishing you a blissful stay in Canada.
Please can you state when you applied..when you got called and did medicals? Just wanna see some trend.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:33pm On Aug 12, 2013
smile13: Thanks

Thanks

Thanks boss

can't believe dis!!! U applied online jun21 nd did med july 22....mehn!!! Dis online route ehn!!!...congrat bro...i tap from ur blessing..grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:35pm On Aug 12, 2013
kayconsult: Hi chriGo. Thanks for your swift response. I used my father as my sponsor and I will be heading for Niagara college. As you said earlier on, my expectations surely is pending on this week. @ Adewaleafolabi,God has already done it, for for those that are prospective for medical call up, I will you the best.

God on point bro....Wish u d best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:41pm On Aug 12, 2013
efosa12345: Lambton too, submitted 13th June, patiently waiting for medical, going for Fall, HRM. Meanwhile planning to defer to winter because my start date is 26th August. Paid full tuition already.
really!!!...aug 26th is jst arnd d corner...nawa 4 dis cdhc...God pass dem......i only paid 1st semester tuition nd am 4 winter session...u can hit me wit ur numba on chrigolex@gmail.com..tanx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Gdjay(m): 11:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
Huzzie: TEAM WINTER (JANUARY2014)
1. Huzzie PG Centennial JULY 16 Paper route
2. Chrigo PG Lambton JULY 30 Paper route
3. Teexzle PG Lambton
4. Bashtec9 PG Sheridan
5. Oreroyce UG UoRegina
6. Janut PG UoRegina
7. Humanshado PG UBC
8. Meyson UG UoRegina
9. Kicon PG centennial college
10. Teapea UG MUN
11. Cherokee ? Concordia/Dalhouise/UoRegina
12. Gwobo PG UoManitoba/UoSask/UoRegina
13. Ugoh11 PG Uocalgary/MUN
14. EMEKS86 UG UNB
15. Richard4ssky PG GeorgeBrown
16. Soweto ?

17. Tolyem Dip Keyano/Mohawk Collg
18. seunlovesa UG Brandon uni
19. Addey101 UG Dalhousie
20. Joe batters PG Fanshawe College
21.Omo Ondo PG Niagara College

N.B- If you are a prospective student for winter admission please indicate, you would have to provide your intended level and university/college.
*submission date
**Mode of submission: online/paper

Cheers

Gdjay Brandon uni UG
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 11:45pm On Aug 12, 2013
Hi AdewaleAfolabi. Dont panic at all. I also submitted my application on the 31st of may and am yet to hear from the embassy. Any time i track my application it always says BEEN PROCESSED.

I saw someone posted a comment online that in this kind of situation, one can go to the embassy to lodge in complain that your intending school would be resuming soon and that you have submitted your application close to 3 months now.

I dont know how true this is. But just read the blog.

But I strongly beliv that this week shall favour us and every other person in the house that awaits medical IJN.AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:53pm On Aug 12, 2013
Delotion: Kudos for ur relentless efforts bro, Could u pls xplain explicitly on how to secure funding/scholarship/student loans. Thnks in anticipation (thats the link bro www.nairaland.com/1229480/travelling-canada-part-4/233 yep tuition fees are on the high side which was why i said you should explore funding/schorlarship option.....if u have a first class or a second class upper den u will get funding...no gock am....
information on securing funding/scholarship should b on d sch's website....or once you secure an admission u automatically get a funding...buh dat differs with uni....sum uni offer 50% funding and sum get funding based on d kinda degree(either course bassed or research based masters) some peeps here applied for a research base course and got full funding from d prof or doctor dey wana work with so select d sch's u wana go and browse tru dia website and do ur little research on that....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 11:58pm On Aug 12, 2013
Gdjay:

Gdjay Brandon uni UG
have you submitted your visa app...if yes please also provide ur date of submition and did ur sumbit tru paper or online...tanx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 12:01am On Aug 13, 2013
smile13: Thanks

Thanks

Thanks boss

Thanks for your response. Please can you remember the date you did your meds?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Gdjay(m): 12:27am On Aug 13, 2013
ChriGo: have you submitted your visa app...if yes please also provide ur date of submition and did ur sumbit tru paper or online...tanx
Not just yet, waiting for admission letter. Just being hopeful... And tapping. Bless you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by smile13: 12:29am On Aug 13, 2013
July 24.
kjbobo:
Thanks for your response. Please can you remember the date you did your meds?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Gdjay(m): 12:29am On Aug 13, 2013
Hello good people, I read on cic site that you can pre-do ur medicals before they actually send you instructions to do it, that way you can submit it with your initial visa application, does this make sense?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by smile13: 12:45am On Aug 13, 2013
Yea. Wish you the best bro. Thanks & cheers.
ChriGo: can't believe dis!!! U applied online jun21 nd did med july 22....mehn!!! Dis online route ehn!!!...congrat bro...i tap from ur blessing..grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by janeg123: 2:39am On Aug 13, 2013
nicemax:

Go to the embassy, tell them u wanna withdraw your application...u will be issued with medical instruction immediately...Have faith in God and it will work out well. Cheers.
i was at the embassy and i was told they will get back to me latest tomorrow,so i am waiting or probably go back there first thing this morning again
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by deebla: 6:25am On Aug 13, 2013
janeg123: i was at the embassy and i was told they will get back to me latest tomorrow,so i am waiting or probably go back there first thing this morning again

That was a good move bro... I believe its going to be a positive feedback with gain
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by deebla: 6:39am On Aug 13, 2013

Congrats bro... This is a proof that if CDHC doesn't instruct one for tuition and board, they know what they are doing and its not a mistake.

Btw... This application is too fast, under 2months
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 7:17am On Aug 13, 2013
kayconsult: Hi chriGo. Thanks for your swift response. I used my father as my sponsor and I will be heading for Niagara college. As you said earlier on, my expectations surely is pending on this week. @ Adewaleafolabi,God has already done it, for for those that are prospective for medical call up, I will you the best.

Thanks UBC Canada

janeg123: i was at the embassy and i was told they will get back to me latest tomorrow,so i am waiting or probably go back there first thing this morning again

Please when did you submit? Did you fill any paperwork as regards your decision to withdraw your application? Please keep us posted on the outcome. Need to now so as to jump down to Lagos ASAP.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 7:22am On Aug 13, 2013
Also just a quick info as regards travel tickets am i to purchase a one way or round trip ticket? If a round trip ticket how many days interval should i specify? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.