Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (588946 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by britiko: 10:46am On Sep 21, 2013
ote author=Fhemmmy]

Congratulations my Brother and i pray that what you are finding in Canada will be within your reach, you will never regret your coming to Canada as you stand to be a good ambassador of Nigeria . . . . [/quote]

Thank U sir. I'm grateful for ur words.
And I say a big Ameeen to ur prayers.
Plenty gala for U boss.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ade4gold: 12:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
@ChriGo: Thank you very much. You are the best. About my transcripts, can I send the one I have with me or I should ask my school to send it on my behalf.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 12:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
ade4gold: @ChriGo: Thank you very much. You are the best. About my transcripts, can I send the one I have with me or I should ask my school to send it on my behalf.
....Now that u have ur transcript with u...u'r one step ahead...how many transcript do u have with u?...if u got just one then i would advice u go tru ontario colleges alone cuz if u use dat one transcript u have to apply u will still need another for embassy....buh since na online u wan do den otidobe niyen.....Check out www.ontariocolleges.ca and check out list of schools and courses open for winter session.....most of this college accept online applications so no need to send ur transcript over tru courier grin....all u need do is scan and upload....but please check out www.lambton.on.ca ...dats the sch i applied to....its also in d ontariocollege link but i just filtered it out to let u know i applied dia......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ade4gold: 12:47pm On Sep 21, 2013
@ChriGo: Thank you so much. I have 2 transcripts, ND & HND
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
ade4gold: @ChriGo: Thank you so much. I have 2 transcripts, ND & HND
.....Ok gud ....buh do u mean two pairs each of both transcript or just one pair each....anyway since everytin u wan do na online no yawa....check the sch's out...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Chiichii2010: 1:08pm On Sep 21, 2013
@nemesy plz ure going 4 masters in nursing.plz am looking 4 school in canada 2 do my degree in nursing 4 1yr even though if i ce 2yrs i wil go.i ve done general nursing and midwifery here in naija.if u can be of help i wil appreciate if anybd has any suggestion wil appreciate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 1:34pm On Sep 21, 2013
Siga: ....Ok ... mind back at rest... we go make something happen ... hopefully...my Uncle and Aunt just left Newfy the day u landed there... spent sometime here with me ...dem just enter Lagos today...

ouch shocked.. so when are they coming back.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 1:48pm On Sep 21, 2013
dommakavelli:

ouch shocked.. so when are they coming back.
... Na wedding dem come for now for Newfy... whenever they come back... dem no go reach that side again now...lol...that ur place wey be Abule with hills everywhere....e be like Idanre ....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 2:04pm On Sep 21, 2013
Siga: ... Na wedding dem come for now for Newfy... whenever they come back... dem no go reach that side again now...lol...that ur place wey be Abule with hills everywhere....e be like Idanre ....

hahahaha!!!.. why u dey yab us na. That's true tho. the place is to small. but Jobs they sha.
n the breeze fit blow person head comot..... weather na die... all my face dey shrink cos of cold, my mouth don tear finish....the cold na madness. I heard the place is on an island sef.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 2:05pm On Sep 21, 2013
where is teexle na... time don they near oooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:06pm On Sep 21, 2013
dommakavelli:

hahahaha!!!.. why u dey yab us na. That's true tho. the place is to small. but Jobs they sha.
n the breeze fit blow person head comot..... weather na die... all my face dey shrink cos of cold, my mouth don tear finish....the cold na madness. I heard the place is on an island sef.
...U never see cold... that one na cold... wait... cold is on its way... just don't cry when cold hit u for face ooo... cos ur tears go freeze up oooo .... grin ...Today is the last day of summer....so enjoy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2013
Siga: ...U never see cold... that one na cold... wait... cold is on its way... just don't cry when cold hit u for face ooo... cos ur tears go freeze up oooo .... grin ...Today is the last day of summer....so enjoy
....Tank God...already praticising winter cold inside my freezer....10mins per day till i chop medics...after medics i go increase am to 30mins per day.....na inside dia i dey post now sef......am doing dis so as not to be frustrated with cold wen i reach canny grin......

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 2:33pm On Sep 21, 2013
ChriGo: ....Tank God...already praticising winter cold inside my freezer....10mins per day till i chop medics...after medics i go increase am to 30mins per day.....na inside dia i dey post now sef......am doing dis so as not to be frustrated with cold wen i reach canny grin......
... Chrigogo...Honestly... I could remember 2004... the winter was bloody .... like for 2 weeks constantly... the temp was over -20c steadily... then windchill topping - 30c to -35c .... I was a grown woman crying at the bus stop cos she missed her bus by few mins and cold was hammering her ears and nose... this woman cried and people had to like giv her stuffs to cover her head...nna ..I fear God that day ooo...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 2:45pm On Sep 21, 2013
Siga: ... Chrigogo...Honestly... I could remember 2004... the winter was bloody .... like for 2 weeks constantly... the temp was over -20c steadily... then windchill topping - 30c to -35c .... I was a grown woman crying at the bus stop cos she missed her bus by few mins and cold was hammering her ears and nose... this woman cried and people had to like giv her stuffs to cover her head...nna ..I fear God that day ooo...
.....Lol....dat na die ooo....person wey love fashion no go fit show off be dat cuz winter gagdet go don cover all dem designer wears grin...Tank God.....lol @chrigogo....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 2:48pm On Sep 21, 2013
Siga: ...U never see cold... that one na cold... wait... cold is on its way... just don't cry when cold hit u for face ooo... cos ur tears go freeze up oooo .... grin ...Today is the last day of summer....so enjoy

Haaa!!...Ijogbon don enter sokoto o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by IJESA83: 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2013
Hello there, some one said that if CDHC Visa application is not refuse within 3month of submission that the application stands a Good chance of getting the visa !!!! Claiming that if it will be refused that the applicant would. Have been notify in time. Please I want to know if this is true and from experience is there anybody delay for like 4month and later being deny?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2013
ChriGo: .....Lol....dat na die ooo....person wey love fashion no go fit show off be dat cuz winter gagdet go don cover all dem designer wears grin...Tank God.....lol @chrigogo....

fashion ke? always on jacket ni o.. except u won buy plenty jackets
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 2:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
IJESA83: Hello there, some one said that if CDHC Visa application is not refuse within 3month of submission that the application stands a Good chance of getting the visa !!!! Claiming that if it will be refused that the applicant would. Have been notify in time. Please I want to know if this is true and from experience is there anybody delay for like 4month and later being deny?

ive seen 6months sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by equlibrium(m): 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2013
dommakavelli:

ive seen 6months sir
After which dem still refuse am? Blood of Jesu shocked
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by IJESA83: 3:08pm On Sep 21, 2013
dommakavelli:

ive seen 6months sir

If so then why are they delaying people
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
equlibrium:
After which dem still refuse am? Blood of Jesu shocked
.....i have seen 5months on this thread but wit no denial oo....haba oga banker u too dey fear grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2013
dommakavelli:

fashion ke? always on jacket ni o.. except u won buy plenty jackets
....Baba maka shey the jacket wey u buy from naija to canny work?....cuz na ABA jacket i wan shop for ooo grin....dem cheap no be small....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Ekpekus(m): 3:34pm On Sep 21, 2013
@Charigo tnx a lot that cic link is indeed helping out. I have a copy of my transcript, can I go ahead to apply? Saw some schools in Ontario and still trying to make a choice. Is there any need for an English proficiency test?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 3:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
Ekpekus: @Charigo tnx a lot that cic link is indeed helping out. I have a copy of my transcript, can I go ahead to apply? Saw some schools in Ontario and still trying to make a choice. Is there any need for an English proficiency test?
....lol @Charigo .....sounds more like carry go to me...Bros na Chrigo be my name oo biko....una don give me new name tire 4 here....bro u can go ahead and apply...most if not all colleges in ontario accept online application...and 95% do not request English proficiency....and by the way ur name funny die....Ekpekus...hahahaha grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nemsy(f): 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2013
Chiichii2010: @nemesy plz ure going 4 masters in nursing.plz am looking 4 school in canada 2 do my degree in nursing 4 1yr even though if i ce 2yrs i wil go.i ve done general nursing and midwifery here in naija.if u can be of help i wil appreciate if anybd has any suggestion wil appreciate

You can check out mcmaster university for the two years nursing degree program, I had a friend from that school who did the same two years degree nursing, she came to my school as an exchange student for few months. I think many universities, even colleges offer the two years degree programmes. Just make google your friend. Which year do you intend starting?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by missbon(f): 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
LOL @charigo, this thread funny die grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2013
Nemsy:

You can check out mcmaster university for the two years nursing degree program, I had a friend from that school who did the same two years degree nursing, she came to my school as an exchange student for few months. I think many universities, even colleges offer the two years degree programmes. Just make google your friend. Which year do you intend starting?
.....Make google ur friend and land ursef in an institution not in this link www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp ....Just saying noni....*Chrigo hides head for Nemsy's insult *......on the run grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
miss bon: LOL @charigo, this thread funny die grin
....My sister i tire ooo grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Briony84(f): 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2013
grin grin@charigo.....you just cracked the hell out of my ribs...ten minutes in the frdge!!!!!!....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Briony84(f): 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2013
@miss bon...just sent you a pm ...want to ask you certain questions about this same nysc issue pls

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
Briony84: grin grin@charigo.....you just cracked the hell out of my ribs...ten minutes in the frdge!!!!!!....
.....My sister na so i see am oo....I am winter applicant so i gas prepare mehn!!!.....as i dey so oga siga no fit withstand cold pass me jare grin.....lol @Charigo....Biko my name no be carry go......My name na Chrigo.....C,h,r,i,g,o....Lol.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by habie(f): 4:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
@Chiichii there's a 2 years nursing diploma it's called practical nursing, almost all colleges offer this course with TRU being d only uni i've seen so far offering it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.