Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,184 members, 7,845,885 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (590615 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jaybmich: 7:54pm On Sep 25, 2013
Roger that! Will be expecting. Tell me if u have it sent!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 7:57pm On Sep 25, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Wonderful advice . . .
Na you ooo My boss!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Fhemmmy: 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
kjbobo:
Na you ooo My boss!

Only God be our boss oh . . . .

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2013
[quote author=jaybmich]Roger that! Will be expecting.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jaybmich: 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2013
@kayconsult, thought u wanted to mail it to me before?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jaybmich: 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2013
kayconsult: I hav to delete it nw, hope u've written it down ?
"yeah"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2013
jaybmich: @kayconsult, thought u wanted to mail it to me before?
yes, my desktop is not here and am browsing from my phn. Hav u got the number ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jaybmich: 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2013
kayconsult: yes, my desktop is not here and am browsing from my phn. Hav u got the number ?
I have the number. Thanks , so what next?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
kayconsult: @ Brendumsg,yes you can send someone if he's a trusted friend and one dat is cool headed so he won't go and withdraw ur application instead of making inquiry becos both are in a single form. Anyways, am sure he's learned so don't panic. It is well, and make sure you update the house on his outcome.
hey Brendumsg, I tort u were sending ur friend to chdc today, wat was the outcome of ur application ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 8:30pm On Sep 25, 2013
jaybmich: I have the number. Thanks , so what next?
ur very funny jaybmich,call the digits.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jaymdee(m): 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2013
Pls, I'll like to get in touch with a Brandon Uni (Winter) hopeful. Preferably one who couldn't join the Fall session cos of delays in obtaining study permit
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2013
jaybmich: I have the number. Thanks , so what next?
....wat next is watch sit on ur couch and watch d number dial itself....bro ur questions sef dey get incurable virus grin....haba....person give u direct access to am u still dey ask wat next....bro i dey fear u ooo....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2013
...Word of advise for those of una wey still dey wait for visa.... Make una know say studying in Canada no be yams ooo... if u know u are not ready for the workload and all... stay ur a$$ back for Lagos... its alot of work and not a joke... so... be read to study wella and assignments... dont come with ur arrogance claiming dem no dey study for abroad... u go FAIL....

Evidence: How many guys wey don enter, start school u see on Nairaland again...

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jaybmich: 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2013
@Chrigo, Haba take am easy with me na lol, you shaaa dey tackle me for this site. Hmm mm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jaybmich: 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
Siga: ...Word of advise for those of una wey still dey wait for visa.... Make una know say studying in Canada no be yams ooo... if u know u are not ready for the workload and all... stay ur a$$ back for Lagos... its alot of work and not a joke... so... be read to study wella and assignments... dont come with ur arrogance claiming dem no dey study for abroad... u go FAIL....

thannks jaaare, it cant be worse albeit
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
jaybmich: thannks jaaare, it cant be worse albeit
... There u go... until u face fire u no go realise...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jaybmich: 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
kayconsult: ur very funny jaybmich,call the digits.
thanks bro, I go holla you ASAP!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jaybmich: 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2013
Siga: ... There u go... until u face fire u no go realise...
one thing I always make my mind ready for is that, there's nothing good in this life that comes easy, when I hear the word difficult, it doesn't worry me much, because am mentally and psychologically ready, and to cap it all. With the green light of God! Thanks for your contribution. God will continue to shower his blessing on US all. AMEN!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ahmedonia4real(m): 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2013
ChriGo: ....Am with u bro....the guy just quoted psalms of david cum edit am replace God with satan.....and am so surpriced sum1 here also liked his post....am sure they are all heading towards there eternal doom as i type.....wasted bunch of souls.....
Chrigo have u forgoten what the bible says about our enemy nii? Bible says they will come in 1(one) way but they shall fall 7 (seven) in way. And he that is in me is greater than he that is in the world.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2013
Siga: ...Word of advise for those of una wey still dey wait for visa.... Make una know say studying in Canada no be yams ooo... if u know u are not ready for the workload and all... stay ur a$$ back for Lagos... its alot of work and not a joke... so... be read to study wella and assignments... dont come with ur arrogance claiming dem no dey study for abroad... u go FAIL....

Na jeje wey PGD dey wey person talk say im wan do am. E suppose know say na fire. Even to get admission sef na wahala. All the grammar, questions, essays, references, in some cases interview sef. Na serious matter o. And even course outline na die. I advise people to look at their course descriptions and have faith grin
My consolation be say am not the first to study this course, and won't be the last. Na book wey them read make them pass. Na to read that same book and make God help man pikin. May person no just dey read in vain.
This book matta na serious business o. And na make God provide betta job after wey go make all those reading over worth it. You know that kind ArmyRobber / PoliThiefcian / Sinatorial salary.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2013
britiko: Thank God and congrats to all who got dier medics and trvs.@sparta_300, freshdude,
Greaterheights and tebenezer. Its d lords doing. Its marvellous in our sight.
God is indeed great. I'm really happy and pray dat more goodnews will flow.
A friend of mine, a silent follower also got her trv dis afternoon.
She applied on 23rd of May. Medics call-18th, did medics. On 20th, and got trv 25th.
Our God is indeed awesome, medics and trv within a week
.when God is involved, Protocols wld be broken for Our sake!
She's resuming immediately, schl gave her till monday 30th. To God be the glory.
All medics and trv awaitees, hang in dere, with God all things are possible!
Peace and one love.

Thanx thanks 10ks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by greatheights: 9:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
humanshado:

Congrats to all those that got called for medical. greatheight I have not done medicals yet - Planning to do that on 30th September insha Allah.

Owk. Wantd some info abt the medicals b4 ni jare. May anytym we do it b d best. Salam.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2013

I dey here oooo, but na true oga siga yarn oooooo... The workload here no be beans ooooooo...Its not dat its hard to get along anyway.. u just gat to be hardworking... I had to drop 2 courses cos of late arrival, assignment don full ground, and i gat no clue.... even the three wey I dey take sef, na scope I dey take follow dem.... the system here is just way different from the naija system

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by earthgreeners(m): 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2013
britiko: Thank God and congrats to all who got dier medics and trvs.@sparta_300, freshdude,
Greaterheights and tebenezer. Its d lords doing. Its marvellous in our sight.
God is indeed great. I'm really happy and pray dat more goodnews will flow.
A friend of mine, a silent follower also got her trv dis afternoon.
She applied on 23rd of May. Medics call-18th, did medics. On 20th, and got trv 25th.
Our God is indeed awesome, medics and trv within a week
.when God is involved, Protocols wld be broken for Our sake!
She's resuming immediately, schl gave her till monday 30th. To God be the glory.
All medics and trv awaitees, hang in dere, with God all things are possible!
Peace and one love.

is it not the babe heading to University of Manitoba, plz tell her to contact me asap...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 10:19pm On Sep 25, 2013

grin cheesy.....Oga Siga na true....however,me still dey now. ..I think its about being "selfless".....I believe in giving back to help those still back home. ...and I believe thats why you,solomonwis,Fhemmy,Oga GboyegaD. ...etc still dey active....I dont believe it costs much reading through the forum and helping out!it takes only few minutes. ...I still do my studies wella.....hours too.I watch soccer so I why wont I have the time to do this.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teapea8484(m): 10:25pm On Sep 25, 2013
kayconsult: Amen

Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 10:26pm On Sep 25, 2013
kjbobo:
grin cheesy.....Oga Siga na true....however,me still dey now. ..I think its about being "selfless".....I believe in giving back to help those still back home. ...and I believe thats why you,solomonwis,Fhemmy,Oga GboyegaD. ...etc still dey active....I dont believe it costs much reading through the forum and helping out!it takes only few minutes. ...I still do my studies wella.....hours too.I watch soccer so I why wont I have the time to do this.....
...Programs differ.... adaptation yato... I know what I am talking about for saying this bro.... I just dont pick sh1t up from the sky when I say something... ok... u do well... I cant fault anyone that cant do it... its not easy for alot...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:31pm On Sep 25, 2013

....Oga siga dem no they tell person ooo....person wey pay whooping sum of $14k - $20k roughly N4,000,000 to go study no go know say na serious business im wan go do.....some dangote pikins dont give a fk anyway grin....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2013
ChriGo: ....Oga siga dem no they tell person ooo....person wey pay whooping sum of $14k - $20k roughly N4,000,000 to go study no go know say na serious business im wan go do.....some dangote pikins dont give a fk anyway grin....
...No be woman u busy looking for....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2013
earthgreeners:

is it not the babe heading to University of Manitoba, plz tell her to contact me asap...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
...hmmm baba EG but why the long plzzz na....Shey na cold dey make ur hand shake for phone keypad wey make d plz long?...take am easy biko.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:48pm On Sep 25, 2013
Siga: ...No be woman u busy looking for....
....Oga siga na study mate i dey luk for ooo...but preferably female....u knw how winter study be na grin.....na wetin u advice i wan do(to study in canny no be beans ).....so i gas look for all means to survive studies sir......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.