Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,471 members, 7,857,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (397) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (592174 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by misturchris(m): 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2013
ChriGo: .....Bro my wifey dey on this forum....no let am know say i dey drink beer biko grin......lets kip it secret jare....bro i have no idea how u wan take send am tru oo....is it not online?....shey submit button no dey dia ni?.....mistur chris the back again master....lol....

lool na secret e don be na.well dts the problem now sha.but i am hoping i would come up with somthn then. i even contacted these lambton folks i thnk i shld apply at apply there by mid october.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2013
mistur_chris:

lool na secret e don be na.well dts the problem now sha.but i am hoping i would come up with somthn then. i even contacted these lambton folks i thnk i shld apply at apply there by mid october.
.....dats a nice one bro....ur admission sure for Lambton.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by misturchris(m): 4:45pm On Sep 25, 2013
ChriGo: .....dats a nice one bro....ur admission sure for Lambton.....

na god everythn dey finally oh.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 4:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
chidinmaaa: Pls house did anybody visit d embassy today! Are still on may applicant...
a friend of mine visited chdc today to make inquiry and he was told that they are presently treating files of applicants who submitted on the 30th of may.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by chidinmaaa: 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2013
kayconsult: a friend of mine visited chdc today to make inquiry and he was told that they are presently treating files of applicants who submitted on the 30th of may.

Kay tnks a lot for d information.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
chidinmaaa:

Kay tnks a lot for d information.
ur welcome chidinmaaa. Hopefully before friday, we may applicants wud giv testimonies in this forum.ijn.amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2013
jaybmich: @chrigogo, if someone doesn't have second class upper, is there any chance the person will be admitted into Masters programme? If not, what programme do you think the person can apply for?
To be sincere with u jaybmich,try and enrol for a post graduate program in one of the ontario colleges, and u'll see ur admission coming through easily.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jaybmich: 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2013
if someone doesn't have
second class upper, is there any chance
the person will be admitted into Masters
programme? If not, what programme do
you think the person can apply for?
Abeg make una reply me na
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2013
ahmedonia4real:

Bible says For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. I stand against you the Son of Satan every member of Nairaland is not your candidate and our testimony shall never be cut short. so I comand you to die by fire in the name of Jesus.
(11 JESUS, be exalted above the heavens;
let Your glory be over the whole earth.)
....Am with u bro....the guy just quoted psalms of david cum edit am replace God with satan.....and am so surpriced sum1 here also liked his post....am sure they are all heading towards there eternal doom as i type.....wasted bunch of souls.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jaybmich: 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2013
@kayconsult, yeeepaa with 3.8Cgpa?? Pls what is the name of the school you apply to? So that I will be wary of it!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2013
jaybmich: @kayconsult, yeeepaa with 3.8Cgpa?? Pls what is the name of the school you apply to? So that I will be wary of it!
....Jaybmich....ur phone has been programmed to auto send repeated messages......i have noticed dat from ur previous and recent post.....na wa oo....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jaybmich: 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2013
@chrigo, no be my fault na, I directed the question to you earlier, but uno reply!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jaybmich: 5:51pm On Sep 25, 2013
So nobody in this forum has been admitted in university for masters on 2:1? Chai this oyinnbo oo biko namo......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2013
jaybmich: @chrigo, no be my fault na, I directed the question to you earlier, but uno reply!
...bro i responded oo....na u no see am....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 6:00pm On Sep 25, 2013
[quote author=jaybmich]@kayconsult, yeeepaa with 3.8Cgpa?? Pls what is the name of the school you apply to? So that I will be wary of it![/quote
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2013
jaybmich: So nobody in this forum has been admitted in university for masters on 2:1? Chai this oyinnbo oo biko namo......
....bro dont get people scared biko....alot of peeps got admission for masters program with 2 1 ...even with 2 2 sef....u just have to package well....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by adewaleafolabi(m): 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2013
kayconsult: a friend of mine visited chdc today to make inquiry and he was told that they are presently treating files of applicants who submitted on the 30th of may.

O Lord have mercy let this waiting end tomorrow.
Let my medical instruction come tomorrow.
Let me and all Fall applicants receive mercy.
Let the window gates of heaven open.
Let there be an outpouring of mercy and medical instructions without condition.
O Lord have mercy.
Satisfy us early with your mercy.
Have mercy we pray
In Jesus Name Amen

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2013
ChriGo: ....bro dont get people scared biko....alot of peeps got admission for masters program with 2 1 ...even with 2 2 sef....u just have to package well....
am not scaring ppl chrigo, international development or relations is a professional course in canny, no be abt packaging, if na packaging I package well, but the course is very competitive. If there's anyone on this forum who gained admission in canny university to study masters in international relations/development. Abeg I go like no the person cos me I no from experience say no be yams.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jaybmich: 6:29pm On Sep 25, 2013
@kayconsult, na yawa be daat oo, cuz na weytn I dey plan apply before be dat, the course am studying now is history and international studies. Reason am saying this is that, have once gotten admission in Carleton University last year in political science(international relations). With cgpa of 3.3 though that one I applied for was undergraduate. But I later didn't follow up for visa permit because of some classified issue. What am trying to say in a nutshell is, have gotten admission in Carleton as competitive as carleton is with 3.3 cgpa. But am not sure how they treat Masters applicant oo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
kayconsult: am not scaring ppl chrigo, international development or relations is a professional course in canny, no be abt packaging, if na packaging I package well, but the course is very competitive. If there's anyone on this forum who gained admission in canny university to study masters in international relations/development. Abeg I go like no the person cos me I no from experience say no be yams.
....Kayconsult...aint trying to say u're scaring people oo...na jaymbich i quote...u have talked based on ur own experience which was very informative....na jaymbich i dy talk ooo....dat bros funi die....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2013
jaybmich: @kayconsult, na yawa be daat oo, cuz na weytn I dey plan apply before be dat, the course am studying now is history and international studies. Reason am saying this is that, have once gotten admission in Carleton University last year in political science(international relations). With cgpa of 3.3 though that one I applied for was undergraduate. But I later didn't follow up for visa permit because of some classified issue. What am trying to say in a nutshell is, have gotten admission in Carleton as competitive as carleton is with 3.3 cgpa. But am not sure how they treat Masters applicant oo.
don't get me wrong, If u notice in all my post I always put a clause that am not trying to scare ppl. From my experience securing admission into undergraduate is very easy. This carleton ur talking abt really is competitive for masters in that program, dat was why I did'nt apply even with 3.83. My brother, am just sharing my sincere veiw here from expereince, but head different from head sha, who knows ur fit apply for the masters for in international development in carleton and u'll be given admission. Through God anything is possible.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jaybmich: 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2013
@kayconsult I feel you bro. Carleton no even dey my agenda, the tuition fee naa die. But how internaational business take relate? Which course u do for undergraduate?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2013
ChriGo: ....Kayconsult...aint trying to say u're scaring people oo...na jaymbich i quote...u have talked based on ur own experience which was very informative....na jaymbich i dy talk ooo....dat bros funi die....
oh ok,sorry abt dat chrigo, tort the quote was directed to me.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 7:03pm On Sep 25, 2013
[quote author=jaybmich]@kayconsult I feel you bro. Carleton no even dey my agenda, the tuition fee naa die. But how internaational business take relate? Which course u do for undergraduate?[/quote
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by freshdude: 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2013
please those that did their medicals at prime consultants p.h, how much did it cost.? also can i go wit my i.d, in the absence of my international passport.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jaybmich: 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2013
@kayconsult, yeah, I did ENT sef, but I no dey borrow am again. Hope the international business no involve calculation? Na my foe be dat hehehhehhe
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 7:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
jaybmich: @kayconsult, yeah, I did ENT sef, but I no dey borrow am again. Hope the international business no involve calculation? Na my foe be dat hehehhehhe
no calculator. Do u get pm if one sends to u? I want to give u my no so we can talk better.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 7:38pm On Sep 25, 2013
adewaleafolabi:

O Lord have mercy.
Have mercy we pray
In Jesus Name Amen
Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jaybmich: 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2013
@kayconsult, which one be PM ooo.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2013
jaybmich: @kayconsult, which one be PM ooo.
I will send u my cell no nw, all u hav to do is check the email address u used in opening dis site, and ull see my no in ur inbox. Tried sending u my no but its like u didn't open this site with an email or maybe u don't hav the facility to receive mails. Anyways, we can still talk here.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 7:49pm On Sep 25, 2013
adewaleafolabi:

O Lord have mercy.
Have mercy we pray
In Jesus Name Amen
....Amen ooo....buh if ur medics come with condition to pay for board who u go blame GOD or DEVIL ?.....chop ur medics bro...dis forum go dey very lively tomorrow with many fall medics including urs i pray.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2013
teexzle:
ve u seen my mail yet....
Nope

(1) (2) (3) ... (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.