Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,261 members, 7,839,323 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (589859 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by apple08(m): 8:14am On Sep 25, 2013
ChriGo: ....Bro u have not being called for medics bitibo...and dem demand all those kungfu funds grin....na wa oo....hope u collected ur tracking number from ur agent?....dont worry ur medics na sure tin...for cdhc to demand dose stuffs, then everytin is okay.....i tap from chinwanedu's blessing...my warm regards to him......

Chrigo, I think u need to recheck what u said here oo. reading thru this trend, I don't tink cdhc can demand any of those if they havnt called for meds ooo. Make he no be say na Foul Play the agent dey do oo...or how u see am?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:23am On Sep 25, 2013
apple08:

Chrigo, I think u need to recheck what u said here oo. reading thru this trend, I don't tink cdhc can demand any of those if they havnt called for meds ooo. Make he no be say na Foul Play the agent dey do oo...or how u see am?
.....Yes oo....that was why i asked if he has collected his vfs tracking number from the agent to be sure his application no be fake ooo.....me sef dey kinda surprised sha.....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:26am On Sep 25, 2013
seyidollar4real: lol...just needed to confirm what i heard from a guy. he said online application fee is 12k
...12k for were?....may be na iraq application fee the guy tell u grin....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 8:33am On Sep 25, 2013
Hallelujah,My status don change ooo...Told tha my attention is required at the earliest.....Baba God nooni....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Onyeoma3: 8:38am On Sep 25, 2013
tebenezer: Hallelujah,My status don change ooo...Told tha my attention is required at the earliest.....Baba God nooni....

Congrats tebenzer...

Congrats Freshdude my man...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xtus(m): 8:40am On Sep 25, 2013
seyidollar4real: r we also paying 19,500 for online application?

yes.......... According to the alart i recieved, the total cash withdraw from account was #19,615:05
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 8:47am On Sep 25, 2013
tebenezer: Hallelujah,My status don change ooo...Told tha my attention is required at the earliest.....Baba God nooni....
.....Nna i tap from ya good status change blessing grin....hmmm....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by apple08(m): 8:48am On Sep 25, 2013
buchi4med: wow, CHRIGO i have been following your write ups. My application was submitted to the embassy since June 5th, only to be informed by my agent 0n 20th Sep that I was asked to get a new start date , accommodation , tuition moreover i have paid my full yr tuition fees $13,200 for my one yr post graduate program. I need someone to help because i wonder why they should demand for my accomodation when i have not been called for medical. KUDOS to my friend CHINWANEDU my fellow Lambton brother /friend that had been called for Medical .
I tap from from your blessing.

Pls first thing get the vfs tracking number from your agent. from the little have read on this trend sha, i dont tink cdhc can request for any of those docs if they havnt called u for meds yet.. u beta start talking to your agent right away....

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:01am On Sep 25, 2013
apple08:

Pls first thing get the vfs tracking number from your agent. from the little have read on this trend sha, i dont tink cdhc can request for any of those docs if they havnt called u for meds yet.. u beta start talking to your agent right away....
....I don ask am that before ooo and he is yet to reply.....sometimes cdhc act funny...u should know them by now....were u not the one scared of interview and was asking question about boarding?....cdhc mite also act funny by calling u for interview oo ....i hope u're more scared now grin.....yes i did it.......

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by apple08(m): 9:04am On Sep 25, 2013
ChriGo: ....I don ask am that before ooo and he is yet to reply.....sometimes cdhc act funny...u should know them by now....were u not the one scared of interview and was asking question about boarding?....cdhc mite also act funny by calling u for interview oo ....i hope u're more scared now grin.....yes i did it.......

yeah na me ooo, was worried cuz i heard they only call science related courses for interview, mostly medical lines.. but someone going for HRM for interview, was suprising to me sha oooo.. Anyway lets hope for the best bro...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by chuksbogus: 9:15am On Sep 25, 2013
Pls am planing to apply for canada visit visa and i
have my salary account and a joint acct with my
wife both are zenith savings acct.so which of
them shld i build to use when applying and am looking foward to build it up to 1.6 to 2million pls advice
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:18am On Sep 25, 2013
....@ajiban dis ya message to Poor chriGo get as e be mehn!! satan everywere.....who u be oo....and who send u cum?.....wats ur mission? and wats ur status?.....biko stop scaring chrigo with ya psalms of david scripture oo.....Am for baba God ooo....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by tebenezer: 9:18am On Sep 25, 2013
@Tolyem....My brova n boss...I appreciate ur support n concern over these days,It shall be well with you sir....I will always reference you....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:25am On Sep 25, 2013
apple08:

yeah na me ooo, was worried cuz i heard they only call science related courses for interview, mostly medical lines.. but someone going for HRM for interview, was suprising to me sha oooo.. Anyway lets hope for the best bro...
.....U do not have to be scared oo.....i was also shocked at her case too .....thats how funny cdhc can be......God will do the best.....i hope u'r relieved now before another scary revelation scripture by ajiban hits ChriGo again grin......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by clusterphobia: 9:47am On Sep 25, 2013
Chrigo guess we're execting good news this week smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 9:50am On Sep 25, 2013
.....@ajiban...I just checked out ur profile now and ur signature says "i am for satan"....please note that we've got powerful prophets in the likes of kjbobo,onye oma,Godrock on this forum so ur coming here na serious mistake oo....whosoever liked ur post na satanic agent too mehn!!.....we go clip una wings one by one grin.....

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jaybmich: 10:02am On Sep 25, 2013
When applying for TRV, is it advisable to use Agent or not? And what effect does it make to one's application if Agent is used or not.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:04am On Sep 25, 2013
clusterphobia: Chrigo guess we're execting good news this week smiley
....Cluster no worry God aint sleeping...we go get am....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nicemax: 10:07am On Sep 25, 2013
[/b]
ChriGo: ...12k for were?....may be na [b]iraq application fee the guy tell u grin....

Chrigo....hahaha....who wan go iraq...lol.grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Huzzie: 10:08am On Sep 25, 2013
jaybmich: When applying for TRV, is it advisable to use Agent or not? And what effect does it make to one's application if Agent is used or not.
Agents dont add any extra value to your application...Its advisable to apply yourself and please make use of the online route its kinda fast.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:10am On Sep 25, 2013
jaybmich: When applying for TRV, is it advisable to use Agent or not? And what effect does it make to one's application if Agent is used or not.
....yes bro, it is advisable to use nairaland Agent only grin.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jaybmich: 10:11am On Sep 25, 2013
@huzzle, fnks bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:15am On Sep 25, 2013
nicemax: [b][/b]

Chrigo....hahaha....who wan go iraq...lol.grin
grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 10:35am On Sep 25, 2013
Hi jaybmich. U do not need an agent to apply, and using an agent does'nt infleunce ur chances of getting a trv. What course are u heading for and which schl ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jefferylanj: 10:36am On Sep 25, 2013
Any nairaland agent contact?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by nossybelle: 10:41am On Sep 25, 2013
jefferylanj: Any nairaland agent contact?

LMAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I AM SO SORRY FOR LAUGHING..............PLEASE FORGIVE ME PLEASE...............

NAIRALAND AGENTS PLEASE SEND YOUR NUMBERS .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kayconsult(m): 10:44am On Sep 25, 2013
smiley smiley
every body is an agent here, except ur ready to pay me $2200 dollars, then I'll apply for u and do the stress, u wud just layback and watch.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:45am On Sep 25, 2013
.....bro u don dey d contact already...just throw ur question in d air and watch peeps here give u great responses....the difference between nairaland agent and other outsider agents is the free services u get here....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by ChriGo(m): 10:53am On Sep 25, 2013
kayconsult: smiley smiley every body is an agent here, except ur ready to pay me $2200 dollars, then I'll apply for u and do the stress, u wud just layback and watch.
...Bro ur name na kayconsult...i want to beileve u run a consultancy firm?...any wia i see kayconsultant firm home and abroad i go run for my life mehn!! grin....Nna ur mouth wide ooo....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by kjbobo: 10:58am On Sep 25, 2013
Just felt I should chip this in....I have recieved a couple of mails of people complaining about sending mails to prospective supervisors without getting response: Please this stuff isnt small potatoes,I sent mails to over 500 possible supervisors(I am not joking) across Canada spread over 12 months. I put a call through to at least 200 of them!So no be beans!If you have convictions about what you doing being God's leading then you know it doesn't mean it will come easy! One of them later confessed to me that they recieve an average of 20 of such mails from Africa and Asia and dont bother reading through most times!But with prayer and doggedness you can make it.A friend of mine I told last month back home has gotten a supervisor in my faculty after persistently following up with calls on one of my Faculty supervisors,saw the supervisor yesterday and said he will take her!
So be persistent. ...that God has answered doesnt absolve you from putting in effort!And trust me....you'l find out its for the better...and please lets not be lazy in writing. ..I had tocdo about 10 different short research write ups to these supervisors!while searching. ..think about problems back home you want to solve for e.g on health: HIV,Mental health...you could write on effect of terrorism on Child's mental health for instance. And trust me,all came in handy for me....While some are still looking for topics in school now...I already have what I want to do....So brace up....try to enjoy the process. ...you'l laugh at the end!
Sorry for the typos.....wanna go back to sleep grin

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by jaybmich: 10:59am On Sep 25, 2013
In fact, have gained a lot and am still gaining here in #Land. Thank you all Nairalanders, so may it continue!

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.