Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 4 - Travel (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 4 (586863 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (444) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2013
2-chains:

Yeh, just follow the checklist, any other thing they need they would request it from u. I scanned all my documents no worries. But still try and get them police cert and all dat, kip them with you in case they are requested for in the future.

okay bro. Pls what specific docs did u scan. I know u mentioned the list, but i want to know exactly what u used. for reference purposes.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 28, 2013
Someone should please answer to my questions
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by 2chains1(m): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2013
Nuendo:

okay bro. Pls what specific docs did u scan. I know u mentioned the list, but i want to know exactly what u used. for reference purposes.

Letter of acceptance
Family info form
App form
Data page of international passport
Letter of explanation aka statement of purpose
Schedule 1 form

Financial documents
Tax clearance
Company incorporation doc
Letter from sponsor
Affidavit from sponsor
Bank statements (3)
CofO for a piece of land
Company share and director blah blah list
Turnover company blah blah
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by holuphisayor(m): 7:48pm On Apr 28, 2013
please,
What does a Co-op diploma means in canada,does it mean there is paid work terms in the summer,someone should bail me out.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Siga: 7:59pm On Apr 28, 2013
holuphisayor: please,
What does a Co-op diploma means in canada,does it mean there is paid work terms in the summer,someone should bail me out.
...Yes Sir...its part of ur requirements to complete ur program....some workplace no dey pay ooo....so, if u are lucky u get a paid one....most employers pay cos they use it as incentives for govt. tax break....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 28, 2013
ik.swiss:
Someone should please answer to my questions

Let him redo TOEFL.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by holuphisayor(m): 8:10pm On Apr 28, 2013
Siga: ...Yes Sir...its part of ur requirements to complete ur program....some workplace no dey pay ooo....so, if u are lucky u get a paid one....most employers pay cos they use it as incentives for govt. tax break....
Thanks,am really grateful to ur contribution.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by xtus(m): 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2013
Nuendo:

this is very useful, if i may kindly add that it would be even more useful if u tell us the documentation which u used. Acct statements etc. What course did you study ? and what school. This would be very valuable info.

Thanks once again.

U can go thru his post for all that. He listed all those stuff earlier

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by phemobay: 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2013
kindly help me house....

i wana apply for canada pls help me on d proces of getting visit visa and d cost of application, then proceessing time.... how many days does it take to get it... tanks waiting for reply....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dommakavelli: 11:07pm On Apr 28, 2013
@all, especially pple wey don do medicals or av TRV
Am confused abt d sponsor's column on d TRV form,
There r 3 options,
Myself,
Parent
Other..
my aunt is my sponsor...i choose other, n wrote her name only. I didn't include "aunt"

Am i good 2 go? Cos I really can't afford to make silly mistakes...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by newacca: 11:38pm On Apr 28, 2013
dommakavelli: @all, especially pple wey don do medicals or av TRV
Am confused abt d sponsor's column on d TRV form,
There r 3 options,
Myself,
Parent
Other..
my aunt is my sponsor...i choose other, n wrote her name only. I didn't include "aunt"

Am i good 2 go? Cos I really can't afford to make silly mistakes...
Other: My Aunt. Her name is already on d aff.of sponsorship+other dox 4rm her.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 11:53pm On Apr 28, 2013
Oo I c..u need am..God bless
Siga: .....my Sista...no be say me sef like to do 3jobs now....lol...just gat somethings to take care of ni...once i clear them...trust me...im back to one job....i no wan die...plus...i stopped clubbing and drinking...so...i rather keep myself busy....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 12:18am On Apr 29, 2013
Sorry bro..seems like u v to refill d form
newacca:
Other: My Aunt. Her name is already on d aff.of sponsorship+other dox 4rm her.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 6:14am On Apr 29, 2013
Good day people

Please where can i get an affidavit of sponsorship ASAP. Is it smth i can obtain from any lawyer?? Or is there a place where i can get it faster within Lagos mainland or Island??

One Love
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by teexzle: 7:43am On Apr 29, 2013
Nuendo: Good day people

Please where can i get an affidavit of sponsorship ASAP. Is it smth i can obtain from any lawyer?? Or is there a place where i can get it faster within Lagos mainland or Island??

One Love
A commissioner of oat...notlawyer oo... can do it at the high court or ministry of justice alausa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 8:07am On Apr 29, 2013
teexzle:
A commissioner of oat...notlawyer oo... can do it at the high court or ministry of justice alausa

thanks man. Una too much
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by emmausa: 8:42am On Apr 29, 2013
Pls @ chain, @ siga......whn one applied throu online appl, is the documents going to CIC in lagos or the main immigration in canada i.e the VO itself.........thanks for ur respond!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 9:27am On Apr 29, 2013
1. About the questioner: I want to save it as a pdf file and fill it then scan and upload. Hope i am in order??

2. IN the IMM1294E form under the DETAILS OF INTENDED STUDY IN CANADA section, we are asked to indicate the cost of the study under three area : Tuition , Room and Board, Other fees - are we to put the fees for the total duration of the study ( 2yrs) or just the annual tuition?

3. In the same section as described above, requesting the amount of money available for study, ai assume that i am to fill in the money in the ban statements currently that is available or what.

suggestions needed urgently

Regards,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by blaze007(m): 10:06am On Apr 29, 2013
Tym 2 help members of d house dat wants 2 attest/authenticate their waec,neco etc at ministry of educatin abuja. Jst com 2 room 409, galaxybackbone database. Ask of John. It cost 300 naira 4 each certificate nd 100 naira 4 reg form. Dats d amnt u pay dem. I wil only link u up bt nt carry u round. And its 4 free since am workng their. Tanx. Note; i wil assist only if am free o.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Godrock: 11:30am On Apr 29, 2013
Please guys, I will be submitting my application this week. My Sponsor is my Father's friend. And my Father will be droping a land propt. But we don't have CofO yet. And if we start processing it, it can't meet up my visa application. But we have the Agreement doc - Agreement between Buyer and the Seller. I have been lectured by friends but I need to ask here... Please Help me... I don't want to be denied again oooo..... Abeg...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Godrock: 11:30am On Apr 29, 2013
Please guys, I will be submitting my application this week. My Sponsor is my Father's friend and He will be using His company account. And my Father will be droping a land propt. But we don't have CofO yet. And if we start processing it, it can't meet up my visa application. But we have the Agreement doc - Agreement between Buyer and the Seller. I have been lectured by friends but I need to ask here... Please Help me... I don't want to be denied again oooo..... Abeg...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Danyl(m): 12:56pm On Apr 29, 2013
please o house, is it wise enough to apply for a visa at 28 yeers of age based on an undergraduate programme, though i already have my admission letter. but am just thinking of what the Vos might be thinking, though the programme am going for is just to add a cap to my BSc before going for an Mphil which combines the two degrees together so as have a good grounding in the MPhil programme, pls NLds enlighten me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by EMEKS86: 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2013
"Your application is currently under review". This is the statement regarding my application status at the University of NewBrunswick, which implies I may be offered admission any moment from now for September admissions. Please I seek your advise regarding the step to follow when am eventually given admission putting in mind the time constraint, that is the processes to follow. I've downloaded some forms- viz; Application for study permit, Application for Temporary Resident Visa. Please is the Family Information form so necessary since it's only me involved? I equally need to know what minimum amount could be reasonable for my personal account detail, and secondly for my sponsor?

PLEASE IS THE TEMPORARY RESIDENT VISA APPLICATION NECESSARY?
I need your response please. Thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2013
Nuendo: 1. About the questioner: I want to save it as a pdf file and fill it then scan and upload. Hope i am in order??

2. IN the IMM1294E form under the DETAILS OF INTENDED STUDY IN CANADA section, we are asked to indicate the cost of the study under three area : Tuition , Room and Board, Other fees - are we to put the fees for the total duration of the study ( 2yrs) or just the annual tuition?

3. In the same section as described above, requesting the amount of money available for study, ai assume that i am to fill in the money in the ban statements currently that is available or what.

Regards,

STILL AWAITING YOUR REPLY GUYS. URGENT PLS.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by holuphisayor(m): 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2013
Siga: ...Yes Sir...its part of ur requirements to complete ur program....some workplace no dey pay ooo....so, if u are lucky u get a paid one....most employers pay cos they use it as incentives for govt. tax break....
Please,i tried to send u a mail via ur profile,kindly reply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by dotman(m): 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2013
Hi Guys,

I want to ask i lil question (sorry for being naive). Although, i haven't gotten my TRV, i want to make accommodation reservation. I would be attending St Mary's University in Halifax in September. I just want some experienced guys to fill me in on how your accommodation was handled before and after arriving in Canada. I was thinking of staying in the school hostel before, but i have changed my mind, so i am searching for accommodation outside the school.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by Nuendo: 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2013
Nuendo: 1. About the questioner: I want to save it as a pdf file and fill it then scan and upload. Hope i am in order??

Regards,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by olawunmisamuel1: 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2013
I suggest you read goldie's post. Page 66 of this forum.
Danyl: please o house, is it wise enough to apply for a visa at 28 yeers of age based on an undergraduate programme, though i already have my admission letter. but am just thinking of what the Vos might be thinking, though the programme am going for is just to add a cap to my BSc before going for an Mphil which combines the two degrees together so as have a good grounding in the MPhil programme, pls NLds enlighten me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by gwobo(m): 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2013
Guys, I appreciate what's going on here. Plz what'll you consider will b involved as a minimum amount to spend to do a masters degree in canada. As in total amt estimate (Tution,Accommodation,visa, etc). Please help with considerable institutions too. This information will help in discussion with my sponsor. Thanks guys
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by GboyegaD(m): 5:55pm On Apr 29, 2013
gwobo: Guys, I appreciate what's going on here. Plz what'll you consider will b involved as a minimum amount to spend to do a masters degree in canada. As in total amt estimate (Tution,Accommodation,visa, etc). Please help with considerable institutions too. This information will help in discussion with my sponsor. Thanks guys

It varies per institution and the availability of funding from your department. I would suggest you read through the information on your intending department/ school's website to aid your decision.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by honourableseyi: 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2013
@siga, Please where can i get the affidavit of support that my sponsor will fill? Can i get it online or any other place except Lagos?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 4 by hydiciousb: 5:58pm On Apr 29, 2013
blaze007: Tym 2 help members of d house dat wants 2 attest/authenticate their waec,neco etc at ministry of educatin abuja. Jst com 2 room 409, galaxybackbone database. Ask of John. It cost 300 naira 4 each certificate nd 100 naira 4 reg form. Dats d amnt u pay dem. I wil only link u up bt nt carry u round. And its 4 free since am workng their. Tanx. Note; i wil assist only if am free o.

pls what abt instance where there is a wrong date of birth on my waec result? Is there anything you can do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (444)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / Travelling To Canada Part 5 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.