Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,775 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:56 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 - Travel (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 (489467 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Morris(m): 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2013
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by wabiwabi91: 8:07pm On Jun 16, 2013
smithjanetstore: @savemysoul mhen ur problem sounds so funny, firstly you are not a bona-fide student who really have a good intension of schooling and where were you when ur 2yrs visa got expired? its better you give a full a details of what you been doing and good purpose of traveling to the 3 other countries

@BIGFRANCIS21 this is for you

Smithjanetstore you have mail. I've emailed you concerning our previous discussion.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by savemysoul: 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2013
wabi_wabi_91:

Smithjanetstore you have mail. I've emailed you concerning our previous discussion.
Get it broda, I have a job here in Nigeria, am married with 3kids n those 3 travelling stuff are trainning courses from my office. I think is reasonable well to take care of om front before leaving for oversea to study.so don't c visiting other 3 countries has been a potentail immigrant , if am one I won't return in d first place.so travelling to other countries is from work n is trainning on d job.I hope ve answered you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by lisadem: 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2013
Morris:

@LISADEM,
Am waiting for ur reply on my above comment please tnx

@Morris. You are good to go. It might not even get to this explanation. Just said that for you to be prepared so you won't be caught unaware.

Once again, you case sounds credible and I Wish u all d best.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Morris(m): 9:20pm On Jun 16, 2013
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by virginice: 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2013
@mr swagger, u jus killed ur swag wit all those ur BLABBS. Maybe u don't get it. Justwise (d owner of this thread) challenged/accused u, all u shuld av done is clear ursef up not typing insults and tinkin u av made ur point(s)...u shud apologise #gbam

Ppl shud learn to appreciate eachoda o! Dis thread is very old (part1-4 since say 2008) and justwise knows exactly wat he is doin. He opened dis thread den and am sure e is experienced enuf to no wen somtin is fishy. E was only doin his job...

Mr stagger. Sory swagger shud learn to control his anger. U neva travel u dey behave like dis, if u come go nko? Lol (no beef intended, am jus stating facts pls)

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by lisadem: 9:59pm On Jun 16, 2013
Morris:
@lisadem,
Lol ok thanks a lot. I hope I will still get a close date my skul resumes on 19th of aug and am planning on booking my interview by last week of this month please do u tink I will get a close date?
And secondly can I print my sevis fee receipt online and use it for the interview instead of waiting for the original copy sent to get to me? Pls reply me tnx

Don't mention. I can't guarantee you would get a date at the last week of this month. Only July dates were opened in Lagos and Abuja embassy according to recent posts on this thread. You can only hope that someone drops his appointment and you are online at that time to get the date. #possibility very slim#

Just keep searching but I would advise you go for any ealiest date in July if still opened.

To answer your second question, the online printout is also tenable if you don't get the original receipt b4 your VI day .
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by olarwarlay(m): 10:09pm On Jun 16, 2013
@Mr Swagger - I do not think insulting Justwise was the right thing to do. Haba!, you even called someone's Dad a scammer(that is very very wrong) and I was amazed to see 3 people like the post.

We've all been relating like one big family in here and that's how it should be.

If He accused you wrongly, all You should have done was explain yourself and make Him see reasons why You are not a scammer but someone trying to get solution from other members.

I beg You in God's name, tender your apology to Justwise for the insults and let the peace that has been on this thread continue to reign.

God bless You as you do so....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by idalex: 11:34pm On Jun 16, 2013
Hello house, I appreciate all ur contribution to making this thread a success.
pls I need advice from fellow Nlanders on the following issues;
1. can a third class graduate with a cgpa of 2.1 gain admission into any U.S/Canadian university for masters?

2. Pls. I need info on how to go about it.
3. Can NECO result be used in the process.?
Thanks
Justwise, Ojap, babsharon others pls comment.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Morris(m): 12:25am On Jun 17, 2013
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by theDonBee: 8:13am On Jun 17, 2013
dkgetmuny:
u r more than good to go....i ddnt spend more than 2mins in front of d dreaded chinko lady nd i had my visa approved..i had a tourist visa dat was suppose to xpire nxt yr may....but one thing is u will have ur tourist visa cancelled without prejudice(CWOP) after ur F-1 is approved...so d ball is in ur court, do ur necessary preparation and go get ur F-1
Thanks guys. I did not violate as I returned within one month when I travelled. I will update u after the interview.
Lol @ this "dreaded chinko"
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by babsharon(m): 9:24am On Jun 17, 2013
Morris:

Tnx a bunch, so I can print my sevis receipt online and it will be accepted by de VO? Gud den I will book my VI dis week coz dats wat hav been staging me all dis while.
I will cum back for my testimony here. tnx one more time.

Yes bro !!! U can go to the embassy with online print out of ur sevis fee. Success in ur interview
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by GboyegaD(m): 9:29am On Jun 17, 2013
mr swagger:

@Justwise, You are MAD!!!!!!! God will Punish You for this.. This shows how FOOLISH you are..

For the Fact that I can't AFFORD to pay it through them doesn't mean others can't pay it too. All fingers are NOT equal.

Your brain is 1/10 of a Gbytes..

One problem about you is that you take everybody as a Scammer.. Maybe your FATHER was once a scammer..

Must you always be FOOLISH. Maybe u dey find Promotion for Nairaland. Thunder fire you there 10 times..

FYI: my sister just left for Austria last week and I posted that topic Last Month - MAY.

MUMU like you...

Shey you can see how DEAD your Brain is.

I swear if I was there with you, I would have given you a Dirty Slap.....

Why can't you Mind your Business, why are following me everywhere. Did they Swear for You...

Don't you have better things to Do.

Serious this guy you are so annoying... Honestly speaking...

I swear if could SLAP you through the internet your computer would have Vibrated 1,000 times.. IDIOT

I doubt your ingenuity based on your response to Justwise. I don't think his questions were out of place as the moderator however, your responses indicates someone trying to hide some things.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by GboyegaD(m): 9:38am On Jun 17, 2013
oduslamy: Hi every1! Please I will like to know if partaking in d visa lottery without winning and applying for student visa that same period affects your chances of getting the student visa.Thanks

It really doesn't but on a bad day it does. Just pray that in your case, all will go well.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by babsharon(m): 9:38am On Jun 17, 2013
idalex: Hello house, I appreciate all ur contribution to making this thread a success.
1. can a third class graduate with a cgpa of 2.1 gain admission into any U.S/Canadian university for masters?

Thanks

1. A third class student has a slim chances of gaining admission to masters program but u can get PGD either in united state or canada but i wont discourage u, because ur gpa might be computed in united state gpa standard and fortunately u qualify for admission. it is a thing u can do urself using WES evaluation standard if u have a student copy of ur transcript with u.

3. Yes u can use NECO result.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by GboyegaD(m): 9:45am On Jun 17, 2013
smithjanetstore: @savemysoul mhen ur problem sounds so funny, firstly you are not a bona-fide student who really have a good intension of schooling and where were you when ur 2yrs visa got expired? its better you give a full a details of what you been doing and good purpose of traveling to the 3 other countries

@BIGFRANCIS21 this is for you

If you don't have a good response, why not just ignore the post? He is a very genuine and sincere student and that was why he came back since he couldn't afford the fees as at then.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by GboyegaD(m): 9:48am On Jun 17, 2013
savemysoul: Guys, I have another problem...please don't be upset with me, it's your guyz I have n it is you that I depend solely on.
Hear this, I was given 2 years student visa in Januart 2011,of course I know I don't ve fund to pay the school fee, so I travelled with it to US n return om after 5weeks, I also made sure I got to the school n defar the admission.
Now I have the fund to finance my schooling, unfornately my visa expired January 2013.what can I do now that have enough fund to pursue my schooling?.please advice me and be very frank with me. Ve since travel to 3 other countries after then.waiting and counting on ur response....give as many advice as possible.thx.

You can go ahead to reapply and explain your case well to the VO. The probability that you will get it seems higher to me but it all depends on your response(s) to the VO. I know a friend who had to come back for some time to Nigeria whenever he couldn't pay and then reapplied for a visa to come back.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 17, 2013
@Savemysoul. LOL, ur interview requires tele-conferencing to actually knw wat conspired between u and d sch. In all honesty, ur chances of getting this visa now is very slim. U could have written to d sch within the two years, i'm sure u would have been re-admitted. Who was ur sponsor in 2011? I can tell u wat to do to make ur case sound unique if only u tell me d truth. Honesty is very important here.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by gbemonology1: 10:18am On Jun 17, 2013
Has anyone seen available visa date in Abuja? I need one ASAP..tnx
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by coachee1(m): 10:36am On Jun 17, 2013
guyz i was denied a students visa today at d abuja embassy by one blockheaded oyibo man. I juz feel like sleeping and not ever waking again. Pls any clues to d cause of d denial? Cos i had evrything complete juz dat in my affidavit form my sponsor wrote "as required by d school" as the amount of sponsorship. And d VO asked me, "so your sponsor doesnt even knw the total amount of your fees?" please guys i wan hear una voice now now before i go gaga.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by idalex: 10:48am On Jun 17, 2013
babsharon:

1. A third class student has a slim chances of gaining admission to masters program but u can get PGD either in united state or canada but i wont discourage u, because ur gpa might be computed in united state gpa standard and fortunately u qualify for admission. it is a thing u can do urself using WES evaluation standard if u have a student copy of ur transcript with u.

3. Yes u can use NECO result.

Thanks babsharon, Pls can u advise me on how to go about the PGD.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 17, 2013
Hello house,
Is NIPOST the same as Post Office ? I wan mail my stuff to my schools...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by bigfrancis021: 11:02am On Jun 17, 2013
coachee1: guyz i was denied a students visa today at d abuja embassy by one blockheaded oyibo man. I juz feel like sleeping and not ever waking again. Pls any clues to d cause of d denial? Cos i had evrything complete juz dat in my affidavit form my sponsor wrote "as required by d school" as the amount of sponsorship. And d VO asked me, "so your sponsor doesnt even knw the total amount of your fees?" please guys i wan hear una voice now now before i go gaga.

Relax my dear. Its not the end of the world. I know how you feel now. You won't kill yourself. I think you need to post your full interview experience before the house can make pronouncements. Cheers.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by bigfrancis021: 11:09am On Jun 17, 2013
idalex:

PGD is post graduate. Any study beyond bachelors is post graduate. BabSharon has said it all.

You'll need to search and search on your own to get schools willing to accept you with your cgpa. And conversion to the US 4-point scale has a way of boosting one's CGPA. Don't limit your cgpa to the 5-point scale you're used to. If you have a student copy of your results, I'd suggest you convert your cgpa to the US 4-point scale so you'll get an idea of what your GPA is on the 4-point scale. Then you'll know what necessary action you'll take next. If you have the results with you I can put you through on how to convert it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by babsharon(m): 11:09am On Jun 17, 2013
idalex:

Which of the countries are u planning †̥o move in? Some canadian universities has PGD courses while for united state u can compute Ur gpa †̥o their standard first before u know the next step †̥o take.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by babsharon(m): 11:11am On Jun 17, 2013
Amefrica: Hello house,
Is NIPOST the same as Post Office ? I wan mail my stuff to my schools...
Yeah they are !!! Very efficient and reliable now, u can send Ur document via NIPOST
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by bigfrancis021: 11:15am On Jun 17, 2013
idalex: Hello house, I appreciate all ur contribution to making this thread a success.

Thanks

How do you intend to use NECO for post graduate admissions? Its not necessary except you're going for undergraduate.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by bigfrancis021: 11:23am On Jun 17, 2013
oduslamy: Hi every1! Please I will like to know if partaking in d visa lottery without winning and applying for student visa that same period affects your chances of getting the student visa.Thanks

It doesn't usually. You need not bother about it.

oduslamy: Please would d vo know that an individual once participated in the visa lottery?

The vo can know if he decides to check. But its not a problem unless the VO is looking for an opportunity to deny you your visa.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 17, 2013
babsharon:
Yeah they are !!! Very efficient and reliable now, u can send Ur document via NIPOST

Ok thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 17, 2013
Abeg oo.. Im at my high school right now, for the transcripts but they are like, there's nothing like transcripts in Sec. School... Is there its equivalent ? Or what do i do..? I need ur urgent reply cuz am waiting in the staff room.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by coachee1(m): 11:36am On Jun 17, 2013
bigfrancis021:

Relax my dear. Its not the end of the world. I know how you feel now. You won't kill yourself. I think you need to post your full interview experience before the house can make pronouncements. Cheers.
vo. Next prsn pls
...i enta.....
Me. Gmornin
Vo. Hi, ur documents pls
...i pass my documents...
Vo. You r admitted to abilene christian univrsty ryt?
Me . Exactly
vo. Thats good. Mow lets tok abwt d skul, how did u get to knw abile chris uni?
Me. Actually, d uni is affiliated to both my employer and my church.
Vo. Okay so who is paying
me. My employer
vo. And whoz ur employer?
Me. I tell him.
Vo. Okay so what kind of work do u do for them?
Me. Actually i am a trainee employee in the computer section of the institution.
Vo. Okay can i see ur bank statement and supportin docs?
I pass my docs..
Vo. Ur employa doz not even know ur total cost of education dey r sponsoring?(cos in my affidavit form, my sponsor wrote d amount as "as required by the school"wink
me. Sure dey do. Dey even have a copy of my i-20....
...vo goes tru my i-20 again den switches to computer....after a long disturbance of his keyboard, he opens his drawer, and pulls out a paper. Den shakes his head and says
vo. Am sory i cant approve ur visa but u are always welcomed to apply again. Thank u.
...my head started turning...
Me. Sori but y? Whats d problem?
Vo. I just denied u a visa thank u.
....omo.... I was like "chinekemieeeee!!! Anwuonu mu"....
Den i put myself togeda and marched out...

guys what do u think
Any clues

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (401)

U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3 / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.