Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,801 members, 7,851,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 - Travel (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 (489476 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by lalla89: 1:57pm On Jun 16, 2013
mr swagger: Hello house, I greet you all..

Please I will like to know if someone in Austria can make the Sevis fee payment for me through the Western Union in Austria.

Thanks.
ya I tnk is possible as long as their banks is aollowed to send money outside of austria.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by mrswagger: 2:06pm On Jun 16, 2013
justwise:

Really? Are you not the same person who started this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1298933/easiest-way-pay-sevis-fee

Promoting a company you claimed that helps people make SEVIS payment?

@Justwise, I will BOLDLY tell you YES I am the one.. I have Nothing to hide. I know you will surely talk.

Before I made this post, the first thing that came to my mind was YOU. I knew you will track me and start with your Unrelevant - Oversabi nature.

I know you already have me in MIND since that day.

Besides, I have two options of paying the SEVIS fee, either my sister in Austria pays it for me for $200 app #31,600 or I go through DELETED that charge #42,500..

So you can spot the Difference. I don't have Much time and Money on me so I will have gone with DELETED.

If it was you that was in my shoes won't you rather choose your sibling that will pay it for you over there.

So both sources are GENUINE, I am just looking for a much cheaper and faster method. That's why I'm asking... Besides is it a crime to make an Enquiry here or wht....

I'm trying to weigh my Options.

It seems the Austria method will be faster because it is through western union and it will take just 2 days to get it done and I'm in a hurry to go to the Embassy. But DELETED will get it done for me in 8 working days.

If it can't be paid in Austria, Then I will DEFINATELY pay the Sevis fee in DELETED as soon as possible.

So I hope I have proved my case well to you before you start behaving like one unwanted FBI here..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by yomifowe(m): 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2013
@ystd4567

Which advice about community colleges? I am not aware of any. Pls expanciate on this.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by justwise(m): 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2013
mr swagger:

@Justwise, I will BOLDLY tell you YES I am the one.. I have Nothing to hide. I know you will surely talk.

Before I made this post, the first thing that came to my mind was YOU. I knew you will track me and start with your Unrelevant - Oversabi nature.

I know you already have me in MIND since that day.

Besides, I have two options of paying the SEVIS fee, either my sister in Austria pays it for me for $200 app #31,600 or I go through DELETED that charge #42,500..

So you can spot the Difference. I don't have Much time and Money on me so I will have gone with DELETED.

If it was you that was in my shoes won't you rather choose your sibling that will pay it for you over there.

So both sources are GENUINE, I am just looking for a much cheaper and faster method. That's why I'm asking... Besides is it a crime to make an Enquiry here or wht....

I'm trying to weigh my Options.

It seems the Austria method will be faster because it is through western union and it will take just 2 days to get it done and I'm in a hurry to go to the Embassy. But DELETED will get it done for me in 8 working days.

If it can't be paid in Austria, Then I will DEFINATELY pay the Sevis fee in DELETED as soon as possible.

So I hope I have proved my case well to you before you start behaving like one unwanted FBI here..

Its pretty easy to spot individuals with dodgy character here, before you opened that thread promoting that company don't you know that you have a sister in Austral who will pay it cheaper for you?

I thought you were claiming that day that you have life saving info to share with everybody and i'm stopping you?

If paying through this company was more expensive why then were encouraging others to use it?

Its laughable to see people like you acting so smart
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by mrswagger: 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2013
justwise:

Its pretty easy to spot individuals with dodgy character here, before you open that thread promoting that company don't you know that you have a sister in Austral who will pay it cheaper for you?

I thought you were claiming that day that you have life saving info to share with everybody and i'm stopping you?

If paying through this company was more expensive why then were you encouraging others to use it?

Its laughable to see people like you acting so smart

@Justwise, You are MAD!!!!!!! God will Punish You for this.. This shows how FOOLISH you are..

For the Fact that I can't AFFORD to pay it through them doesn't mean others can't pay it too. All fingers are NOT equal.

Your brain is 1/10 of a Gbytes..

One problem about you is that you take everybody as a Scammer.. Maybe your FATHER was once a scammer..

Must you always be FOOLISH. Maybe u dey find Promotion for Nairaland. Thunder fire you there 10 times..

FYI: my sister just left for Austria last week and I posted that topic Last Month - MAY.

MUMU like you...

Shey you can see how DEAD your Brain is.

I swear if I was there with you, I would have given you a Dirty Slap.....

Why can't you Mind your Business, why are following me everywhere. Did they Swear for You...

Don't you have better things to Do.

Serious this guy you are so annoying... Honestly speaking...

I swear if could SLAP you through the internet your computer would have Vibrated 1,000 times.. IDIOT

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by justwise(m): 3:01pm On Jun 16, 2013
mr swagger:

@Justwise, You are MAD!!!!!!! God will Punish You for this.. This shows how FOOLISH you are..

For the Fact that I can't AFFORD to pay it through them doesn't mean others can't pay it too. All fingers are NOT equal.

One problem about you is that you take everybody as a Scammer.. Maybe your FATHER was once a scammer..

Must you always be FOOLISH. Maybe u dey find Promotion for Nairaland. Thunder fire you there 10 times..

FYI: my sister just left for Austria last week and I posted that topic Last Month - MAY.

MUMU like you...

Why can't you Mind your Business, why are following me everywhere. Did they Swear for You...

I swear if could SLAP you through the internet your computer would have Vibrated 1,000 times.. IDIOT

Your reaction above is not different from all the fraudulent individuals i have spotted in the past.
When they are called out them come out raining abuses.

Years ago you started these threads asking for my help

https://www.nairaland.com/738389/urgent-justwise-uk-visit-visa

https://www.nairaland.com/773816/pls-justwise-need-advice-uk

https://www.nairaland.com/776383/justwise-everyone-pearson-test-english

https://www.nairaland.com/792833/urgent-advice-justwise-uk-admission

https://www.nairaland.com/903740/justwise-everyone-uk-russia-admission

https://www.nairaland.com/769406/justwise-pls-error-waec-result

I will not hid your insults neither will i ban you..at least for now, i will come back to this when i'm done with other things.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by onipedey(m): 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2013
I salute u both @mr swag n @justwise, please take thinz easy. God bless u both.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by jonnyp(m): 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2013
mr swagger and justwise u guyz dnt need this,u too shld remember dt people re looking up 2 u
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2013
world war X in progress grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by mario2575: 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2013
Lmao...just wat I nid on a sunday afternoon. Pop corn, coca kola and watching two forum members on battlefield. Please don't stop !! Hehehe. Did is beta than the movies
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by ystd4567: 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2013
@yomifowe

There's a very slim chance of visa approval if one presents a community college I-20 at the embassy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2013
Oga Justwise, pls take am easy nah, nobody is an ISLAND.. So far he opened the above threads doesn't mean he knows everything..
Mr swagger, why u dey do like dis nah.. A saying says if sum1 decides to be goat, u should be a sheep.. Tho m new here n young.. Bt i urge u both to bury d hatchets.. #irestmycase
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by mrswagger: 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2013
jonnyp: mr swagger and justwise u guyz dnt need this,u too shld remember dt people re looking up 2 u

@Johny dont mind that Justwise of a guy, I would have ignored him but if I had kept quite to his comment, he wud be taking me as a Scammer... Thnx. Cheers..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by conyema12(m): 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2013
Pls Pls Pls,, Justwise and Swagger.. easy, we are here to learn and ask questions, not to start casting aspersions and throwing abuses, you guys should bury your hatchet lets proceed...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by mrswagger: 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2013
Amefrica: Oga Justwise, pls take am easy nah, nobody is an ISLAND.. So far he opened the above threads doesn't mean he knows everything..
Mr swagger, why u dey do like dis nah.. A saying says if sum1 decides to be goat, u should be a sheep.. Tho m new here n young.. Bt i urge u both to bury d hatchets.. #irestmycase

@Amefrica, If not because u are New here u wud have Known alot about this Justwise of a Guy.

One day when u have a Vital and Genuine information of a location of a place or something else and post it here to help people, the guy will call you a scammer.

He sees everybody as a Scammer. Me I tire oooo.

As if me I'm even demanding money from anybody.

You will see what I'm telling you later.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by eduson002(m): 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2013
mr swagger:

MUMU like you...

. Young man,why should u be insulting Justwise like this.To me,u don't need this.The way u talked/praised that company with G name,I thought u would ve paid to them.Why u dey promote wetin u no get paid in.Any way if u ve limited time as u said pls go to seme,its not difficult at all.I paid there and u will get receipt in less than 3 days.Justwise job is not easy and if not for him many pple would ve bin victims on this travel section.Pls give him his due respect.I don't think u reach am for age or qualification.Pls apologize cos u did not portray urself in gud light with all those abuses,abaa!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by mrswagger: 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2013
lalla89: ya I tnk is possible as long as their banks is aollowed to send money outside of austria.

Wow!!! I actually thought Sevis fee payment could only be made through Western Union in US.

I guess I will contact my sis Asap to get it Done for me..

Thnx alot ....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by lalla89: 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2013
I salute u justwise ,try to make sure everyone is guinune here ,our people are not straight forward that wat make some get denial at embassy,try to stand on one thing always not contradict

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2013
Hi every1! Please I will like to know if partaking in d visa lottery without winning and applying for student visa that same period affects your chances of getting the student visa.Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2013
eduson002: . Young man,why should u be insulting Justwise like this.To me,u don't need this.The way u talked/praised that company with G name,I thought u would ve paid to them.Why u dey promote wetin u no get paid in.Any way if u ve limited time as u said pls go to seme,its not difficult at all.I paid there and u will get receipt in less than 3 days.Justwise job is not easy and if not for him many pple would ve bin victims on this travel section.Pls give him his due respect.I don't think u reach am for age or qualification.Pls apologize cos u did not portray urself in gud light with all those abuses,abaa!

Nice talk!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by lisadem: 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2013
oduslamy: Hi every1! Please I will like to know if partaking in d visa lottery without winning and applying for student visa that same period affects your chances of getting the student visa.Thanks

Your question has no YES/NO answer. There are cases where people get F-1 visa with their participation in the lottery and vise versa. Just be prayerful and sound confidence n credible to the VO. He/She might not delve into it. All the best...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2013
Thanks a lot for d quick response.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 16, 2013
Please would d vo know that an individual once participated in the visa lottery?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Prettychyna(f): 6:30pm On Jun 16, 2013
mr swagger:

@Johny dont mind that Justwise of a guy, I would have ignored him but if I had kept quite to his comment, he wud be taking me as a Scammer... Thnx. Cheers..
going by the links provided by justwise, i think you are not real. I dont know what you have in mind, but there is something fishy about you. You even have another account''isi4luv'' which you were not smart enough to hide as you used it to comment in one of your write ups. Please get real!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Morris(m): 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2013
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by FutureDon(m): 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2013
mr swagger:

So you've been able to exculpate yourself by your extremely abusive comments?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by lisadem: 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2013
oduslamy: Please would d vo know that an individual once participated in the visa lottery?

Worry less about this lottery of a thing and concentrate more on what will make you stand a chance not to be doubted. The VO doesn't have the luxury of time to be checking if you have once applied for it or not but if you appear unconvincing, they have different ways of denying people. Such question might just pop up and your behavioural pattern while answering it might compel him/her to delve into it.

All in all, the VO can know but still needs your details... All da best
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by smithjanetstore: 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2013
@mr swagger its possible if only the western union QUICKPAY method functions overthere, why all this stress its even easier from him or her to send the cash to you, and walk down to benin republic to make the sevis fee payment
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by lisadem: 7:17pm On Jun 16, 2013
May I use this medium to wish peeps (regular members and those lurking #lol) that are going for their VI tomorrow. It shall be your day by God's grace especially U @Youknowurself grin. Go get it and come here to share the testimony.

@Swagger: you alone know your intention(s) and you shall be judged accordingly not by human beings but by Almighty God. Don't get yourself worked up if you think you are being alleged falsely, you shall reap the fruits of your labour.

Perhaps you should be more plain in your dealings and not give room for people to be castigating you. I know how it feels when you mean good and being alleged falsely. Learn from your mistakes and prove to be the good person you are advocating to the house and justwise. Justwise is only doing his job So no one here is a victim of scam.

Abeg make una let peace reign. Let's move forward #gbam
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by savemysoul: 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2013
Guys, I have another problem...please don't be upset with me, it's your guyz I have n it is you that I depend solely on.
Hear this, I was given 2 years student visa in Januart 2011,of course I know I don't ve fund to pay the school fee, so I travelled with it to US n return om after 5weeks, I also made sure I got to the school n defar the admission.
Now I have the fund to finance my schooling, unfornately my visa expired January 2013.what can I do now that have enough fund to pursue my schooling?.please advice me and be very frank with me. Ve since travel to 3 other countries after then.waiting and counting on ur response....give as many advice as possible.thx.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by smithjanetstore: 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2013
@house another GOBE don happen again ooooo mr swagger vs justwise grin grin grin

@swagger i gat ur back brov, i ve gone through ur insultive & abusive words u wrote, its seems to be so painfull simply because you dont intend scamming anyone here, cool down brov i know justwise verywell

@justwise its not matter of taking everyone as scammer here,everyone has his or her opinion to share.

@justwise once again we still have something to settle here. There was a day my post was hidden and my account was inaccessible for few hrs i asked you what was the cause but u didnt respond to my question
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by smithjanetstore: 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2013
@savemysoul mhen ur problem sounds so funny, firstly you are not a bona-fide student who really have a good intension of schooling and where were you when ur 2yrs visa got expired? its better you give a full a details of what you been doing and good purpose of traveling to the 3 other countries

@BIGFRANCIS21 this is for you

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (401)

U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3 / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.