Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,863 members, 7,824,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 - Travel (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 (488068 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2013
fadex56: Helo house, is it after or b4 d toefl exam dat the reporting of scores to intending institutions is done?

You can select up to four institutions for free to send you Test scores to before 10pm on the day preceeding the test (local test center time).
To choose free institutions click on "MY Orders", then click on designated institutions or score recipients and choose the institutions you want$

You can also select additional score recipients to send scores to at anytime for the next 2years (for a fee of $18 each). To send scores to additional recipients, check my previous post.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by seunolumonday(f): 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
Pls am in deep poo i tôt my uncle told me oct7 lagos,Now he just sent me my appointment letter is now i just saw oct3rd 7:30am Abuja,and i stay in lagos pls Hw will i get dere,which hotel is nearer to d embassy,how many days will i use after i get d visa,dont know anywhere,dont no any cheap flight to take dere a day b4,D way i hear of us embassy in abuja am so scared.pls help me out all dose of u dat had ur interview in abj and u live in Lag
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by babsharon(m): 5:28pm On Sep 16, 2013
dnpasion: Does anybody know how the validity period of Sevis Fee Payment and is it possible to transfer the sevis payment I made last year to another University Sevis ID number?
Once the sevis date is still valid, u can change it †̥o another school.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by phy: 7:12pm On Sep 16, 2013
seunolumonday: Pls am in deep poo i tôt my uncle told me oct7 lagos,Now he just sent me my appointment letter is now i just saw oct3rd 7:30am Abuja,and i stay in lagos pls Hw will i get dere,which hotel is nearer to d embassy,how many days will i use after i get d visa,dont know anywhere,dont no any cheap flight to take dere a day b4,D way i hear of us embassy in abuja am so scared.pls help me out all dose of u dat had ur interview in abj and u live in Lag

Just calm down, either Lagos or Abj is good for you. Make sure you get to Abuja 2 days before your interview at least to prevent any form of delay. If you have any friend/family in Abj you can stay with them or better still check into a hotel. You obviously will need a cab to the place and just try to be there at least 30-45mins before the time to work on your composure. All the best!

Wishing all prospective and current students the best in their academics.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by smithjanetstore: 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
@ prof OjaP,WIZARD where did you get this from i cant even remember which date month hour time i posted this stuff actually i defered my admission already till spring simply because i was denied 2wice in my country of residence since i dont stay in nija so i wanna apply at nija abuja thats my decision for now nd everyone has left the house why whats happening ex yvete, mamacita, anthonymighty, olarwalay, nd u. Na only baba imperioux dey hold the house even our BIGBOSS FRANCIS don run ooooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by godG: 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
imperiouxx:

I'm not as erudite as you're. Just following your footsteps, who knows where I'll find myself with it.

***flees
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by nairaspace: 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2013
Keep it up imperiouxx!! Good work!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Babs911(m): 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2013
Boss pls how long does it takes for sevis paid on 11th of dis month and not yet enable to print d conf receipt and d interview is schedule on 19th wat can i do boss?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by oluwatosin4us(m): 11:14pm On Sep 16, 2013
Walspring:

I will advise you to go through this tread from Part 1 to Part 4 which will gives you answers to your questions

hey dont be afraid okay...pray for favor and you will surely be favored
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by MikeWill: 12:03am On Sep 17, 2013
@ HOUSE PLEASE is it possible to deffer admission for graduate student to anoda school or transfer to a new school when u have not yet registered for classes in the school your visa was issued in? pls its urgent
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by godG: 12:16am On Sep 17, 2013
Mike-Will:
@ HOUSE PLEASE is it possible to [b][/b]deffer admission for graduate student to anoda school or transfer to a new school when u have not yet registered for classes in the school your visa was issued in? pls its urgent

Ewo ni 'defer' to other school? ***Error! You can transfer but you have to report at the school with which u got ur F1 then pray.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by MikeWill: 12:23am On Sep 17, 2013
godG:
Ewo ni 'defer' to other school? ***Error! You can transfer but you have to report at the school with which u got ur F1 then pray.

so what will be the next step after reporting to the school? pls its urgent i need answes @ house
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by godG: 12:27am On Sep 17, 2013
Mike-Will:

so what will be the next step after reporting to the school? pls its urgent i need answes @ house

Go to ur International Students' Office and state ur case, then pray. If you sound convincing and promising, I think you should be fine. Let the oda gurus talk sha. Oga Imperiouxx, where art thou?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by godG: 12:33am On Sep 17, 2013
People sabi scam oo. In Nigeria, people have a subtle and potent way to scam: just insert God's Holy Name into ur business proposal. **God is watching you in 3D.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Walspring: 12:50am On Sep 17, 2013
dnpasion: Does anybody know how the validity period of Sevis Fee Payment and is it possible to transfer the sevis payment I made last year to another University Sevis ID number?

The Validity period of SEVIS fee is for one year (1yr)... Once the sevis date is still valid, u can change it †o another school.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Walspring: 12:55am On Sep 17, 2013
Babs911:
Boss pls how long does it takes for sevis paid on 11th of dis month and not yet enable to print d conf receipt and d interview is schedule on 19th wat can i do boss?

It depend on the payment method you used to pay for it and location where you pay it too if its outside US
If its Western Union Quick Pay within 1 to 3 days after DHS received your payment details
If it is money order or check issued from US, within 1 to 3 days after DHS received your payment details.
If its outside US via Western union Quick pay within 1 to 3 days after DHS received your payment details.
If its through other means from Nigeria within 7 to 10 days after DHS received your payment details
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by dnpasion(m): 1:16am On Sep 17, 2013
Thanks for your response but please how do i go about changing it and besides i paid for the Sevis last Oct.
babsharon:
Once the sevis date is still valid, u can change it †̥o another school.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by dnpasion(m): 1:21am On Sep 17, 2013
I paid the sevis fee on the 30th of Oct. last year and i hope i can still make use of it and how do i go about changing the Sevis ID number to that of the new school?
Walspring:

The Validity period of SEVIS fee is for one year (1yr)... Once the sevis date is still valid, u can change it †o another school.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Tochium: 5:43am On Sep 17, 2013
Please how can one change his SEVIS FEE Payment to a new school SEVIS ID? I paid my SEVIS FEE three months ago but was denied visa, I am now applying to a new school.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 17, 2013
@Defer Admission to another school? Hahaha incredible.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by babsharon(m): 8:36am On Sep 17, 2013
Tochium: Please how can one change his SEVIS FEE Payment to a new school SEVIS ID? I paid my SEVIS FEE three months ago but was denied visa, I am now applying to a new school.
Mail fmjee, you will need †̥o provide your information †̥o them and also d new school sevis no.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Tochium: 9:48am On Sep 17, 2013
babsharon:
Mail fmjee, you will need †̥o provide your information †̥o them and also d new school sevis no.

Thank you very much. What is their email?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by jamebex(m): 10:03am On Sep 17, 2013
Hi all pls need an answer to this ASAP
Can one write GRE in Ibadan?
was trying to register but saw only lagos and abuja.
i am currently serving in Osogbo and Ibadan will be my closest.
thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by babsharon(m): 10:26am On Sep 17, 2013
Tochium:

Thank you very much. What is their email?
fmjfee.sevis@ice.dhs.gov
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by JFK12: 10:31am On Sep 17, 2013
@house pls after submitting all admission requirements docs and confirmed by d school d docs are received.Is there anything to be done again or one will just wait till d school get back with any information on d application process ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by ayo23us: 10:57am On Sep 17, 2013
jamebex: Hi all pls need an answer to this ASAP
thanks

You can only write the exam in Lagos in southwest, Nigeria.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by jamebex(m): 11:02am On Sep 17, 2013
ayo23us:

You can only write the exam in Lagos in southwest, Nigeria.
Thanks for your prompt response
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by iamchux(m): 11:05am On Sep 17, 2013
jamebex: Hi all pls need an answer to this ASAP
thanks

Capital NO...Its only toefl that has diverse locations like that...
Chill o! I served then in osogbo too, testing ground to be precise! .....Wow!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by demmyrulz(m): 11:13am On Sep 17, 2013
winbyforce: Any Ibadan guy/babe with a VISA card in the house? I called ETS to order for $18 additional score report but was told I can only use VISA. Na mastercard I get jare.

I be IB based and have got Firstbank Visa gold Card

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (401)

U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3 / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.