Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,300 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 - Travel (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 (487012 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by RickyRozay: 8:54am On Sep 19, 2013
Tochium: Hello everyone, is University of Chicago good? A friend of mine is applying to it and wishes to kw if the sch will be a red flag at the embassy.

The school is a veryy good school. It is among the TOP universities in the US. But the only issue here is that they have a very Low acceptance rate. Their admission is competitive. So your friend must really worth is onions before applying to that school..

While applying to that school, Let him also consider averagely ranked schools with High acceptance rate, just for him to be on a safer side.

Cheers bro..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 8:57am On Sep 19, 2013
Tochium:

Thanks..... the guy just wanna kw about the credibility of the school....

I see. No worries about transportation as cities usually have mass transits but rent, bills and other living expensive might be the issue.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by godG: 9:12am On Sep 19, 2013
imperiouxx:

Stop that! I'm watching your steps.

Haba! When I grow up, I want to be like you. **flees
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Tochium: 11:33am On Sep 19, 2013
Ricky Rozay:

The school is a veryy good school. It is among the TOP universities in the US. But the only issue here is that they have a very Low acceptance rate. Their admission is competitive. So your friend must really worth is onions before applying to that school..

While applying to that school, Let him also consider averagely ranked schools with High acceptance rate, just for him to be on a safer side.

Cheers bro..

Thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by 9raCash: 11:44am On Sep 19, 2013
Got to the Embassy around 6am in my broda's car, did all the security check and went in for the verification of docs. I went with the scanned printed receipt of the money order my friend used in paying for d sevis. The man checked all d docs and tried to verify my sevis payment on his system but told me he my payment has not been uploaded online that I suld take a seat that he will call me soon. After some time he called and gave me a document that I should come back any monday or wed by 1pm as soon as I verify my payment online.... Still trusting God for the best. I know every disappointment leads to divine appointment. Peace!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Tochium: 11:45am On Sep 19, 2013
imperiouxx:

I see. No worries about transportation as cities usually have mass transits but rent, bills and other living expensive might be the issue.

Thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by kelvin50: 12:06pm On Sep 19, 2013
Hi house
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by kelvin50: 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
hi can I get an undergraduate student visa @ age 28 pls help
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by MsNas(f): 12:38pm On Sep 19, 2013
imperiouxx:

Hmmmm, living in big cities is very costly o! Hope you guys know that? Don't reach there before you find my rede useful.
grin grin grin He wants to pay $800-$1000 per month on accommodation. Excluding bills. O.B.O, like somebody I know! grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Feexo: 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2013
godG,for the reason cited by Ricky Rozay, I no wan drop the school name. But I can send it to your email if you insist on knowing sha.

Ricky Rozay & harkynon
Thanks a lot my brothas.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Walspring: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2013
9raCash: Got to the Embassy around 6am in my broda's car, did all the security check and went in for the verification of docs. I went with the scanned printed receipt of the money order my friend used in paying for d sevis. The man checked all d docs and tried to verify my sevis payment on his system but told me he my payment has not been uploaded online that I suld take a seat that he will call me soon. After some time he called and gave me a document that I should come back any monday or wed by 1pm as soon as I verify my payment online.... Still trusting God for the best. I know every disappointment leads to divine appointment. Peace!

Happy for that.. wishing you the best and God will grant you that Visa of yours...

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by godG: 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2013
kelvin50: hi can I get an undergraduate student visa @ age 28 pls help

Error! Red flag! It gonna be difficult man! However, this is end time, impossible is nothing. If u can convince the VO BEYOND DOUBT, you are good to go.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by godG: 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
Feexo: godG,for the reason cited by Ricky Rozay, I no wan drop the school name. But I can send it to your email if you insist on knowing sha.

Ricky Rozay & harkynon
Thanks a lot my brothas.

Never mind. Thanks man.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2013
kelvin50: hi can I get an undergraduate student visa @ age 28 pls help

godG:

Error! Red flag! It gonna be difficult man! However, this is end time, impossible is nothing. If u can convince the VO BEYOND DOUBT, you are good to go.

Yea, it very very possible. I've seen a 30 yrs old guy got it. Some 28-29 yrs old too. I think luck plays crucial role when it comes to late age, undergrad and F1 visa.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Tochium: 4:29pm On Sep 19, 2013
9raCash: Got to the Embassy around 6am in my broda's car, did all the security check and went in for the verification of docs. I went with the scanned printed receipt of the money order my friend used in paying for d sevis. The man checked all d docs and tried to verify my sevis payment on his system but told me he my payment has not been uploaded online that I suld take a seat that he will call me soon. After some time he called and gave me a document that I should come back any monday or wed by 1pm as soon as I verify my payment online.... Still trusting God for the best. I know every disappointment leads to divine appointment. Peace!

All the best bro

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by godG: 7:36pm On Sep 19, 2013
Dear Justwise wink
So the Ibadan boy (Amefrica) told me he is on a ban. Ibadan people sha! Justwise, the dude na ur boy, let us not forget the fact that being a teen comes with so many stuffs. With this in mind, why not just take this stage of his life as it is. He keeps learning. He needs this house at this stage of his visa app process than before. On his behalf, please, pardon him once again.

Yours.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by MsNas(f): 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2013
godG: Dear Justwise wink
So the Ibadan boy (Amefrica) told me he is on a ban. Ibadan people sha! Justwise, the dude na ur boy, let us not forget the fact that being a teen comes with so many stuffs. With this in mind, why not just take this stage of his life as it is. He keeps learning. He needs this house at this stage of his visa app process than before. On his behalf, please, pardon him once again.

Yours.
Wetin do Ibadan people? undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by babsharon(m): 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2013
smithjanetstore: Ban !! again mr justwise what has this boy done to your that extent this is second time,
Amefrica omo ibadan ur walaha self dey too much
mr justwise this boy interview is fast approaching nd he needs the house i learnt he said its on 3rd oct just a couple of days
Amefrica again !!! Oga justy pls pardon him, and you Amefrica u need †̥o abide with rules and regulation of this forum.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 19, 2013
Hmmmmmmmm! Ms Nas I see you've settled in fully! cheesy cheesy cheesy how have you been? You are now scarce on these streets o wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by godG: 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2013
Ms Nas:
Wetin do Ibadan people? undecided

Don't mind me jare. I rep the Pace Setter too.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by winbyforce: 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
godG: Dear Justwise wink

Yours.
I knew he was going to get a ban when he mentioned that agency for SEVIS grin Abeg Justwise, I follow join d begging team,please forgive him. He is at a critical stage of getting his Visa, Biko
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2013
Smithjanet,

Cool it. How come Ame is banned without any exchange on here if not that Ame exchanged private emails with him (Justwise) again or behaved contrarily to the rules?

The mod can't just go on banning rampage and Ame is the first person here banned consecutive times.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 1:08am On Sep 20, 2013
godG:

Now u are talking. Btw, ds omoluabi of a thing dey freak all of una wey b osun ppl gan o.

Yes ooo. I be from Osun too!

@smithjanet,

Hope Justwise pardons him as usual. Can you then edit your initial post?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Nobody: 4:50am On Sep 20, 2013
@Imperiouxx, lol...of course i know. I used some conventional words in order to motivate the guy to go for the Admission. How are u man? U live in Texas, right? @MS Nas...how r u baby? More strories this time?. I like stories a lot u know? haha.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by MsNas(f): 6:19am On Sep 20, 2013
kofsy: Hmmmmmmmm! Ms Nas I see you've settle in fully! cheesy cheesy cheesy how have you been? You are now scarce on these streets o wink
Aunty Kofsy grin E kaale ma. Yes o, na this place dey do me strong thing oo grin That's why I've been scarce. So wapa? Update me abeg.
P.S....I was ready for that person with the "Ibadan People" comment. cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by MsNas(f): 6:22am On Sep 20, 2013
De Tus: @Imperiouxx, lol...of course i know. I used some conventional words in order to motivate the guy to go for the Admission. How are u man? U live in Texas, right? @MS Nas...how r u baby? More strories this time?. I like stories a lot u know? haha.
Noo! No stories this time angry Am I Wole Soyinka? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (401)

U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3 / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.