Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,611 members, 7,827,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 - Travel (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 (488167 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by teejayGO01: 9:08pm On May 20, 2013
OjaP: Teejay

Sorry to hear about your denial. Clearly, you were denied because of insufficient funds.

I may have to say this but don't take it serious...are you a learner ?. PM me please, I will like us to talk if you don't mind.

Keep calm, you will get it the second time. Don't stress it.

Lol, I'm a learner oh I agree, but its bcs I had no other choice it just sprung up on me. How do I pm u using my fone oh? Can't find it. Can I just send u an email? Wats ur email?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by teejayGO01: 9:14pm On May 20, 2013
klplus: @teejay_GO01,
Your piece is very emotional but not to worry, it is very clear that it was the financial aspect that was the issue. Don't worry, just keep looking the laws of attraction will help get a quality bank statement required. Law of attraction from matt 7:7b seek and yea shall find. Good luck

Thankks so much! And I looovveee that scripture!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by teejayGO01: 9:19pm On May 20, 2013
bigfrancis21:

Teejay, I guess you should contact OjaP as he said for him to put you through. Better luck next time bro.

Awww thanks, I've always liked ur approach to stuff u r doing well keep it up!I'm so certain u'll get ur visa... Yep I'll contact the Prof for sure
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by teejayGO01: 9:21pm On May 20, 2013
hope4me2012: Teejay, take heart bro.
You did well in other aspects of the interview.
Schedule another interview after sorting out the financial issue and you will be fine.

Thanks a lot! I'm looking @ things postitively smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Kunsoft(m): 9:23pm On May 20, 2013
teejay_GO01:

Thankks so much! And I looovveee that scripture!

I believe you are more joyful than before now. See alots of hands that is ready to help you. "Ask and it shall be given" kena!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by teejayGO01: 9:26pm On May 20, 2013
smithjanetstore: Sorry tee jay i can help you out email me on smithjanetstores@gmail.com or janet_love85@yahoo.com i have an idea

Something about this visa stuff is not a must for you to be truthfull in all aspect email ill explain to you better right

SJS( hope u don't mind d abbreviation) I have a little problem, I'm an 'SU' kinda person therefore lying is hard for me sad cos my conscience will eat @ me and anything that happens I go dey blame the lie I told.

I'm open to other alternatives though...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by teejayGO01: 9:30pm On May 20, 2013
Kunsoft:

I believe you are more joyful that before now. See alots of hands that is ready to help you. "Ask and it shall be given" kena!

U no see! Even me I shock Ojap, SJS God go bless una oh! Plus everyone else... kiss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Kunsoft(m): 9:39pm On May 20, 2013
Please House,
i downloaded the GMAT but could not open it. which file format can i use to open it abeg? is showing .epub.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by smithjanetstore: 9:47pm On May 20, 2013
Mehn (SU kee)i dont understand you very well explain to me better on a more serious note
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by Oluwawapelumee(f): 9:48pm On May 20, 2013
teejay_GO01:

SJS( hope u don't mind d abbreviation) I have a little problem, I'm an 'SU' kinda person therefore lying is hard for me sad cos my conscience will eat @ me and anything that happens I go dey blame the lie I told.

I'm open to other alternatives though...

Wishing you the best next time......i'm a huge supporter of the truth either ways........the truth always sets free indeed.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 10:01pm On May 20, 2013
teejay_GO01:

Ur such a good person. Good things will always come ur way,
Yeh I'm seriously thinking about defering or even looking for another school that will give me full funding instead of half.
My pple r saying I shud re-apply but I dunno about that yet

Sorry oh! Pls abeg ignore all my typos, they plenty oh, I'm using my fone that's y

Pa not ps Pa means public admin

Haba! I don't pick on people's typo because I'm good at it too (impatient). Even if you don't tell me the meaning of PA, I won't still know it...... I know nothing outside science.....lol

Sure I won't stop helping because helping helps me too. Success is yours next time. Just keep the flame high. We have people that got it the 2nd, 3rd time here (I'm number one...lol).
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 10:05pm On May 20, 2013
smithjanetstore: Sorry tee jay i can help you out email me on smithjanetstores@gmail.com or janet_love85@yahoo.com i have an idea

Something about this visa stuff is not a must for you to be truthfull in all aspect email ill explain to you better right

Hmmmm! That's not acceptable here ooo. We know the bold statement but this is not how to go about it. Justwise is coming for your post in his morning.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by teejayGO01: 10:11pm On May 20, 2013
Oluwawapelumee:

Wishing you the best next time......i'm a huge supporter of the truth either ways........the truth always sets free indeed.

Yes it does, not to be all perfect, we all tell lil white lies all the time but we shud avoid it as much as possible and discourage it, only complicates things
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by teejayGO01: 10:14pm On May 20, 2013
imperiouxx:

Haba! I don't pick on people's typo because I'm good at it too (impatient). Even if you don't tell me the meaning of PA, I won't still know it...... I know nothing outside science.....lol

Sure I won't stop helping because helping helps me too. Success is yours next time. Just keep the flame high. We have people that got it the 2nd, 3rd time here (I'm number one...lol).

Lol, yeh I'm too impatient to read over. I went bacvk to read year interview though it was hard finding the 1st one ( drefusal)
P.s did the vo really say ur lucky?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 10:20pm On May 20, 2013
teejay_GO01:

Lol, yeh I'm too impatient to read over. I went bacvk to read year interview though it was hard finding the 1st one ( drefusal)
P.s did the vo really say ur lucky?

Yea, she said so. Every student she interviewed got the visa while I was there but she is as slow as snail and smiles all the time. Your number flashes on her cubicle = you've won lotto! grin

The denial I reposted on Dec 21, 2012. Check for the date in part 3.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by recomtravels: 10:26pm On May 20, 2013
Are you planning a trip?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by shoggie(m): 10:30pm On May 20, 2013
@Teejay, it is really very pathetic that after you went through such emotional trauma in the hands of UK embassy,
your interview went amiss again in Us embassy. I can understand!!! But then, do not worry and I would undoubtedly love you to surmount courage. Without any substantial reason till now, my first interview date was shifted on about four different occasions (Thanks to Yvete & imperiouxx, etc. who were actually consoling me then). Imagine my interview was shifted four times in less than three weeks, each after exhaustive preparation. I Printed four different bank statements few days to each appointment. Everytime I called the embassy "Sorry your appointment was reschedule upon embassy request". I even had to carry different dictionary on several occasions to check up the meaning of the phrase" upon embasy request" repeatedly.

Cheer up, tell yourself in the front of a mirror every morning that you have no time for resentment. Granted, everything will be all right!

@ Again,Please do not defer your admission yet. I was denied like you at first attempt after those trauma. But that same night of denial after sharing my experience on this thread . I made a personal decision that changed the whole story. I booked another appointment immediately for Lagos ( I deliberately did not chose Abuja again this time around but rather made up my mind that I must be approved without doubt in Lagos ). Exactly one week later, I was approved of my Visa but I had to defer my admission because resumption date on my I-20 has elapsed before I got my visa by hand.

Today, the rest is a story. We are bound to face different challenges in life but opportunity subtly lies an inch beneath those challenges.
@ Do not forget to send me PM if you wish to learn from my own experience in the hands of a "marverick VO" in Abuja.
And as Ojap rightly pointed out to you, listening to the voice of the elders on this thread, he has something spectacular for you in the corridor of power which I will advise, do not despise.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by dkgetmuny: 12:01am On May 21, 2013
it is well teejayy.....house do we av other cheap bus services asides greyhound and peterpan
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by lolabunny90: 12:04am On May 21, 2013
Hello House,

I have received my SEVIS ID number from one school but I am waiting on my I-20 from my first choice.
I want to book my appointment as soon as possible. Can I book my appointment with the SEVIS number I have now and then change my SEVIS number to the actual school of my choice once I receive that I-20?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by ashlanddude: 12:22am On May 21, 2013
lolabunny90: Hello House,

I have received my SEVIS ID number from one school but I am waiting on my I-20 from my first choice.
I want to book my appointment as soon as possible. Can I book my appointment with the SEVIS number I have now and then change my SEVIS number to the actual school of my choice once I receive that I-20?

chill till when you have all your required documents... booking appointment is not a big deal anymore for student category, dont go there flunked.you can go ahead and make sevis id payments atleast but i will advice you wait on your i20
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by GboyegaD(m): 2:17am On May 21, 2013
dkgetmuny: it is well teejayy.....house do we av other cheap bus services asides greyhound and peterpan

There's mega bus too but I love Greyhound all the way. I'm actually cruising Greyhound to New York right now on a 38hours cruise. There is wi fi in the bus which makes it very interesting.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by imperiouxx(m): 2:24am On May 21, 2013
GboyegaD:

There's mega bus too but I love Greyhound all the way. I'm actually cruising Greyhound to New York right now on a 38hours cruise. There is wi fi in the bus which makes it very interesting.

Safe trip GboyegaD. We'll meet one day. cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by teejayGO01: 5:42am On May 21, 2013
shoggie: @Teejay, it is really very pathetic that after you went through such emotional trauma in the hands of UK embassy,
your interview went amiss again in Us embassy. I can understand!!! But then, do not worry and I would undoubtedly love you to surmount courage. Without any substantial reason till now, my first interview date was shifted on about four different occasions (Thanks to Yvete & imperiouxx, etc. who were actually consoling me then). Imagine my interview was shifted four times in less than three weeks, each after exhaustive preparation. I Printed four different bank statements few days to each appointment. Everytime I called the embassy "Sorry your appointment was reschedule upon embassy request". I even had to carry different dictionary on several occasions to check up the meaning of the phrase" upon embasy request" repeatedly.

Cheer up, tell yourself in the front of a mirror every morning that you have no time for resentment. Granted, everything will be all right!

@ Again,Please do not defer your admission yet. I was denied like you at first attempt after those trauma. But that same night of denial after sharing my experience on this thread . I made a personal decision that changed the whole story. I booked another appointment immediately for Lagos ( I deliberately did not chose Abuja again this time around but rather made up my mind that I must be approved without doubt in Lagos ). Exactly one week later, I was approved of my Visa but I had to defer my admission because resumption date on my I-20 has elapsed before I got my visa by hand.

Today, the rest is a story. We are bound to face different challenges in life but opportunity subtly lies an inch beneath those challenges.
@ Do not forget to send me PM if you wish to learn from my own experience in the hands of a "marverick VO" in Abuja.
And as Ojap rightly pointed out to you, listening to the voice of the elders on this thread, he has something spectacular for you in the corridor of power which I will advise, do not despise.

Thanks so much shoggie, all the love shown ystrday plus ur encouraging msg this morning has jeered me up and I have decided to reapply.
I will contact Proj Ojap before I do anything. My resumption is in aug so I belive I can still get a date in june or july or even early aug. May God bless you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by teejayGO01: 5:43am On May 21, 2013
dkgetmuny: it is well teejayy.....house do we av other cheap bus services asides greyhound and peterpan

Thanks!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by teejayGO01: 5:51am On May 21, 2013
PrOf OJaP I just sent u a message though NL said you should reply 1st because me and u r not connected undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by lolabunny90: 7:24am On May 21, 2013
@ ashlanddude

Ok, thank you! I'll wait then.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by obowunmi(m): 7:37am On May 21, 2013
imperiouxx:

We will meet too.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by eduson002(m): 10:02am On May 21, 2013
@all. Pls if any one sees appointments date open for late june/july for lagos u should let me know shaperly tru dis medium.abeg una o o.gud morning all
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by bomly(f): 10:26am On May 21, 2013
Hello,

Please what exams do I need to write if I need to apply for undergraduate studies in USA as a science student? and what if I am social science student with intention to go for Masters. I am asking this for my relations
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by midi20: 10:26am On May 21, 2013
Gud morning house. Please what's d deadline to cancel or reschedule an appointment?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by fittty(m): 2:22pm On May 21, 2013
bomly: Hello,

Please what exams do I need to write if I need to apply for undergraduate studies in USA as a science student? and what if I am social science student with intention to go for Masters. I am asking this for my relations

Your school is to let you know
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 by GboyegaD(m): 3:01pm On May 21, 2013
imperiouxx:

Thanks, I owe you a visit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (401)

U.S Visit: Port Of Entry Interview/stories. / Travelling To Canada Part 3 / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.