Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,093 members, 7,835,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? (50356 Views)

Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles / Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused / Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by badassnigga(m): 10:19am On Mar 20, 2013
quality01: Plz am equally bankrupt.I served diz country in 2009-2010(NYSC) and since den no job,no income.plz I need a helping hand.

bro u make ma day. u would not av said it better. cheesy
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by apiki: 10:20am On Mar 20, 2013
Am quiet sure he lavished his moni in night clubs, probably spend huge sum on harlots. Nw U̶̲̥̅̊ r asking us to lend a helping hand. Y U̶̲̥̅̊ no ask of a helping leg? Abegi, mk he meet dos his friends dat he enjoyed his moni together with.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Kassidy90(m): 10:20am On Mar 20, 2013
Celestine babayaro ko, seraphim mamayaro ni, help wetin? I av neva make 2% of what he earned back then still am nt bankrupt.....if he cnt maintain billions of naira hw will he cope with token that people gonna donate for him........

2 Likes

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by quin9(f): 10:26am On Mar 20, 2013
Billyonaire: Celestine did not blow his money away as many of you think, he owned a shipping line, but the UK Government accused the company as being used to ferry illegal immigrants and the shipping line was grounded. Apart from that, any Nigerian guy going to UK always had to squat with Babayaro, he is a charitable giver, so una brothers chop am dry. He, is a nice guy.
Do you know how much Kanu personally puts into the heart foundation?why isn't he broke already?.....Charitable my yansh,na we send am?,are u sure you are not one of those that helped him lavish his money?

2 Likes

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by layuns(m): 10:26am On Mar 20, 2013
Billyonaire: Do you mean Islam ? Islam deserve no tolerance, if they do, they should inform Boko Haram to stop killing innocent passengers. Which is greater evil ? Murder or blasphemy ?
With due respect, castigating islam and whatsoever shouldn't be a thing to plunge @. The fact that some unscrupulous motherfuckers lack sympathy and kill innocent people as they wish, shouldn't be referred to islamic killing! Islam is certainly and will forever remains 'the religion of pEacE'. Islam never encourage killing rather preaches brotherliness and peace loving ethics. Kindly refrain from your fallacious and ignorant saying, Pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by toprealman: 10:29am On Mar 20, 2013
quality01: Plz am equally bankrupt.I served diz country in 2009-2010(NYSC) and since den no job,no income.plz I need a helping hand.

287 LIKES!!!! Can this be the Gangnam style of nairaland. You are on point bro.I will rather contribute to your charity than to Babayaro.
His grooving mates back then in Chelsea FC are still hustling in the likes of Gallas, Cole etc.
He was well rewarded during his 'service year'. What of the NYSC members like the OP pointed out that are equally 'bankrupt'?
These guys just wont learn.

1 Like

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by biolabee(m): 10:31am On Mar 20, 2013

291 Likes already
I don't think any comment on NL has been liked this much
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by pyx: 10:31am On Mar 20, 2013
PRESIDENCY WILL BAIL YOU OUT AFTER SEEKING THE FACE OF GOD
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by chelseabmw(m): 10:37am On Mar 20, 2013

I MADE THIS LIKES 300......................YIPPPPPEEEEEEEEE
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by BashToks: 10:45am On Mar 20, 2013
Billyonaire: Logically and empirically, they have consented to mass murder of Southerners and Christians. Their silence is troubling.

It still daunts me that even smart intelligent people can't employ their intellectual prowess when it comes to issues like religion to get a grip of a situation.
First, you CHOOSE to be ignorant on the issues of religious killings being usually attributed to the extremists of such religions and the lot that misinterprete the laws and books of the religion and that have lost their way.
Secondly, you employ the very common sentiment of generalising the actions of a very minute group on the general population which is quite depressing (An Igbo man slaps his wife... That's how all Igbo men are).
Thirdly, you fail to realise that most relgious hassles here and there all boil down to Politics.
PS: Like they say google is your friend. If you do wana know more about past religious killing (and choose not to be ignorant this time), you're gona wana read up on them. This is in no way to justify the act of Boko Haram as I would never do that. No sane human would not think of them as soulless.
Thanks!

3 Likes

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by BlackBaron: 10:46am On Mar 20, 2013
Read between the lines people.

He might have declared himself bankrupt to prevent been stripped dry by creditors.

1 Like

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by vokalguy(m): 10:46am On Mar 20, 2013
Kizuba: Dont you worry guys, let me just ask my oga at the top and get back to you

This is kinda getting lame if you ask me... any small thing is now 'oga at the top' please move on!!

As for Babayaro, I saw an article on the bbc website last week about footballers who are currently bankrupt, I was surprised to see his name there but hey that's what happens when you do not invest. You cannot play football forever, Babayaro's career was very short, He was constantly injured, ever since he left Chelsea, he hardly completed a whole season elsewhere. I feel for him but hey he should have saved!!!
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by JoanEver: 10:52am On Mar 20, 2013
Before we lend him a helping hand, let him account what he did with the money he made from Football.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by roselynbas(f): 10:55am On Mar 20, 2013
that is called living for today and forgetting tomorrow. HE should think about training himself or start a sports magazine, anchor sports programmes or become an assistant coach.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by MrCork17: 10:59am On Mar 20, 2013
The edddddiot by walked pass me at a London nite club and had the gut to loook at my white babe: ... ..FUK HIM!!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by geeez: 11:00am On Mar 20, 2013
When I read the stories of footballers gone broke, I just keep thinking about Mikel Obi now and what he may be worth in ten years when he stands side by side with Tu Face. The we will know who the real 'olowo' is
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by CARLISTO77(m): 11:00am On Mar 20, 2013
Kizuba: Dont you worry guys, let me just ask my oga at the top and get back to you

May you forever be blessed for your comment holding in its appositeness,legit gumption.
bankruptcy my foot.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Ekowise(m): 11:05am On Mar 20, 2013
palmasglobal: Just read it this morning on AIT That Celestine Babayaro is bankrupt, it touches me from my head to my feet. Please how do we revive this young man that sacrifice himself for the growth of this country, this young man that made this country proud in his days.

please advice on how to go about it. Thank you

It can happen to anybody, and we are ready to lend a hand.

advice please

why must he cross his Budget Line trying to attain an Indifferent Curve his BudgetLine can not accommodate. Man prostitute like him. I even read in a news paper a White prostitude saying Babayaro is one of the people whom she has slept with.
Bankruptcy ko, bankruptcy nii
mtcheeewwwwww
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by jaymdee(m): 11:06am On Mar 20, 2013
I can lend him 100K for a start up kiosk. Hope he manages it well...
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by chucky234(m): 11:10am On Mar 20, 2013
bigcycs:

Osaze will most likely wind up broke if he is not careful now.. He is racking up fines left right and center at his current club ,all for issues bothering on indiscipline and arrogance and he is 31 which means he hasn't got many more years.
he is even considering buying out the rest of his contract at west brom. Sombody needs 2 talk to osaze real quick.
Most you always think with your anu$,Osaze will never go broke because his wife's papa is loaded and Osaze himself made good money while playing in Russia.
He made more money than Babayaro as he played in Belgiume,France,Russia then in England and was paid handsomely in Russia and England,so what makes you think he will broke for paying a month fees as fine.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by chucky234(m): 11:14am On Mar 20, 2013
toprealman:

287 LIKES!!!! Can this be the Gangnam style of nairaland. You are on point bro.I will rather contribute to your charity than to Babayaro.
His grooving mates back then in Chelsea FC are still hustling in the likes of Gallas, Cole etc.
He was well rewarded during his 'service year'. What of the NYSC members like the OP pointed out that are equally 'bankrupt'?
These guys just wont learn.
You are as dumb as the guy you just quoted,how can someone who earn a penny after graduating declared himself bankrupt,maybe he need to check what "bankrupt" means.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by deeny02(m): 11:20am On Mar 20, 2013
Tbh I find it so hard τ̲̅ȍ belief this story... Babayaro ke.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by calcal: 11:46am On Mar 20, 2013
Make dem give ham PE teacher in one of those village secondary school.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 20, 2013
shyvicky: babayaro has enjoyed his life around the world and if he couldnt save and plan his feature then that means he will still be broke again,let mikel obi,dbanj,and many other stars like inyanya enjoying yvone nelson and so on learn from the failled heroes,like majeck fashek and many others and help people now to recieve help tomorrow
"Feature" bawo! You dey work for NSCDC?
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by ABJay1: 11:49am On Mar 20, 2013
chucksbadt: only the oga at the top can save babayaro from this mess!

That's All..[/b][/b]
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by madjune(m): 11:50am On Mar 20, 2013
HE SHOULD DO AN INTERVIEW ON CHANNELS TV- I AM BANKRUPT. THEN PATENT THAT LINE. HE WILL MAKE MONEY FROM THE INTERVIEW. GOODLUCK.

1 Like

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 20, 2013
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 20, 2013
Word!!!!
Me too o grin . . . Seriously! angry
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by eikeem(m): 12:04pm On Mar 20, 2013
If a man squandered millions in less than 15 years of active soccer, how much can you raise for him to last him for a lifetime?
This is a lesson to us all: always set your sight on the future. Today's Range Rover is tomorrow's scrap. If in doubt, ask the 504s and WW Beetles.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by quality01(m): 12:09pm On Mar 20, 2013
elkol:
"Feature" bawo! You dey work for NSCDC?
hehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by Artistree: 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2013
This post has the highest number of LIKES I've seen since I joined NL.
Wish I could add one more million to it.
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by aris: 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2013
Please how do we revive this young man that sacrifice himself for the growth of this country, this young man that made this country proud in his days.
do you know the number of Nigerians that did the country proud without making as much money as this guy? they were able to manage themselves not coming to the public for aid. I hope his bankrupcy is not the white man's kind of evading taxes.

It can happen to anybody, and we are ready to lend a hand.

Note it cannot happen to anyone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 / AFCON: Kanu And Other Nigerians Blamed Ighalo For Selfishness / Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.