Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,004 members, 7,849,049 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:52 PM

Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? (50400 Views)

Babayaro Makes Fresh Case For Iheanacho’s Inclusion In Super Eagles / Babayaro: Keshi Is Confused / Babayaro Declared Bankrupt •chased By Creditors In Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by kolamilan(m): 9:01am On Mar 21, 2013
pompori king:

Abeg jhor!!no dey form sey u sabi after you go google dose names
lol
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by quin9(f): 1:49pm On Apr 26, 2013
chucky234: And you dumbly think Kanu spends his personal money for his Heart Foundation? All the money used in running the foundation comes from donations,idio:t.
Kanu stayed in Babayaro's house for six months in London when he moved from Italy to England and Celestine was feeding him driving him to training at Highbury till Kanu was able to settle down in London.
I don't know why people are so so dumb around here,you just open your rotten mouth and say whatever rubbish that comes out oF it.
you are even more dumb and stupid,simple English you can't read and comprehend fool,I'll insult you till we both get banned,drop your dumb comments and don't dare run your maggot infested mouth.......idiot!
Re: Celestine Babayaro Is Bankrupt, Can You Lend A Hand? by DENZELV(m): 2:16am On Nov 03, 2015
LET BABAYARO COME AND WORK FOR ME, I WILL TRAIN HIM ON HOW TO MAKE REAL CASH ONLINE. OR IF HE MAY CHOOSE TO LABOUR HARD IN MY MOTHER'S FARM, ALL THE BEST, AM THERE FOR HIM. I WILL STILL EMPLOY HIM. AND HE WILL NEED TO BE HUMBLE TO CARRY OUT INSTRUCTIONS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

AFCON: Kanu And Other Nigerians Blamed Ighalo For Selfishness / King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 / Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.