Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Getting A YES After A NO. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting A YES After A NO. (11952 Views)

Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster / 8 Romantic Ways To PROPOSE To A Lady[and Get A Yes] / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting A YES After A NO. by Nastyclown: 2:09am On Mar 19, 2013
What will you do if the girls who turned down your proposal for a relationship all return within two weeks to say yes to you?

Now this is the scenario, I recently became single after ending one year relationship. I asked three girls out after 2months of deciding to be single. Please note that I didn't do this at the same time but sequentially. Both the first and second girl said they just wanted to be friends. The third girl was in an abusive relationship and wasn't ready to quit yet.

Fast forward to one month (March 2013). The first girl told me she wants us to upgrade our relationship. The second lady, last week sent me a text saying she was ready to date me now. Last weekend I ran into the third girl in a club and she asked for a date within the week.

It's really a tough choice picking one of these girls cos there's something special about each of them. I'm thinking of turning them down and keeping them as the good friends they have become. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by DeBlunt: 2:23am On Mar 19, 2013
A player by coincidence and not by default. grin

26 Likes

Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by seedord247(m): 4:06am On Mar 19, 2013
De~Blunt:

Exactly. shocked

3 Likes

Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by Mynd44: 5:33am On Mar 19, 2013
You are in some deep poo man
Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by Flashaldrin(m): 6:52am On Mar 19, 2013
just do as you said or choose anyone of them. What's the big deal??
Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 19, 2013
THIS POST HAS BEEN HIDDEN
Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 19, 2013
This is no poser! A month is a long time to change positions; just let two of them know that their first responses informed your choice. Stick to one if you want to live long. Only insincerity would make you see yourself as "a player by force." You are not under any compulsion to hurt any of those ladies by dating them all at once. Please don't!

3 Likes

Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 19, 2013
Damn!!! So, you get 'em in three-folds, nah grin

Topic:

I dunno but naija chics front a lot for no reason, but they always end up losing... Now, that you've got three, you might as well enjoy the fruit(s) of your hard-labour by running the same game on the three of them... Sample them and put them on a waiting list to see which of the three is worth of your time... wink Triple wins for you, mate... tongue

5 Likes

Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by dridowu: 11:32am On Mar 19, 2013
Oko omoge
Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by GraceBestowed(f): 11:33am On Mar 19, 2013
Ok, sounds like you are a decent guy, girls appreciate this!

I don't know if your feelings have changed drastically, towards these girls, in the last month, but the best thing to do is not to rush into any thing with anyone of them.

My advice: if you want to turn them all down, and find another girl, by all means, do so. An alternative is to be honest with all of them, tell them the situation, and hang out with each if them, till you are sure of who you'd like to spend time with permanently.

By 'hang out' I don't mean sleep with, that's unnecessary!

4 Likes

Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by kachic2: 11:35am On Mar 19, 2013
Wich of dem makkes u happy wen ur togeda.ur hapines matters in relationship.
Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 19, 2013
Fast And Pray Mheeeeen!!! grin
Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by quest003: 11:36am On Mar 19, 2013
broda, na only one i go fit help you with. Is there any other person out there willing to help our guy out with the remaining one? A nairalndr in need is a nairalndr indeed. Offer waits while stock last, hurry nowwwwwww!!

1 Like

Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by d33jy85: 11:38am On Mar 19, 2013
Jus f.uk f.uk the 3 of dem n wen u finish wit dem tel am to knack der head for wall yeye gals
Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by wealthlift(m): 11:38am On Mar 19, 2013
That's not good ooo. Check out my signature to get the dstv software for your p.c and phones.
Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by goldfish80(m): 11:39am On Mar 19, 2013
Lucky guy cheesy
Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by slysinzu(m): 11:40am On Mar 19, 2013
You beta start dating the 3 of them,na 1ns in a life tym opportunity o!!!infact u fit introduce 1 of them 2me(wink)
Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by sammyyoung3: 11:42am On Mar 19, 2013
RUN 4 dear life
Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by wellmax(m): 11:45am On Mar 19, 2013
I had known her since primary school as just a classmate,
We became real friends at the university,
I asked her out she said 'No, we are good as just friends'.
Three months later, she sent an SMS with just one word 'YES'
I just ignored it and till today I didn't ask her about it.
Her friend told me she says she's still waiting for me to make the move again.
She go wait tire.

12 Likes

Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by harryme: 11:46am On Mar 19, 2013
GraceBestowed: Ok, sounds like you are a decent guy, girls appreciate this!

I don't know if your feelings have changed drastically, towards these girls, in the last month, but the best thing to do is not to rush into any thing with anyone of them.

My advice: if you want to turn them all down, and find another girl, by all means, do so. An alternative is to be honest with all of them, tell them the situation, and hang out with each if them, till you are sure of who you'd like to spend time with permanently.

By 'hang out' I don't mean sleep with, that's unnecessary!
this will call for pretenc
wellmax: I had known her since primary school as just a classmate,
We became real friends at the university,
I asked her out she said 'No, we are good as just friends'.
Three months later, she sent an SMS with just one word 'YES'
I just ignored it and till today I didn't ask her about it.
Her friend told me she says she's still waiting for me to make the move again.
She go wait tire.
Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 19, 2013
De~Blunt:

This guy stole the response directly from my heart! cheesy
Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by KINGwax(m): 11:50am On Mar 19, 2013
Have u given a testimony in the presence of te saints?
And while mulling over that I hope u create time to give specifications to the casket maker!

2 Likes

Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by Bryancrox(m): 11:50am On Mar 19, 2013
As for me d 3 nor reach do...Jst play ur card well
Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 19, 2013
Age is fast approaching.

They were waiting for answers from their Oga@the top.

6 Likes

Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by Exponental(m): 11:53am On Mar 19, 2013
Play along, agree to be friends, use elimination method n keep d last babe standing.

1 Like

Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by Godyke(m): 11:53am On Mar 19, 2013
Just do the usual Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Mo. Which ever one that the thing land for hin head, na him. You can also do that by casting lot. Good luck and safe journey
Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 19, 2013
It happens. I call it ''rainy season''. If you waste time, all of them will change their minds within a space of 7days.

Talking from experience.
Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 19, 2013
#firstworldproblems
Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 19, 2013
Nasty-clown:
What will you do if the girls who turned down your proposal for a relationship all return within two weeks to say yes to you?

Oga...she's coming for a Transport fare oo grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crazy Reasons Women Moan During Sex / What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics] / 'Delay Is Not Denial' - Lady Congratulates Her Elderly Aunt Who Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.