Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Getting A YES After A NO. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting A YES After A NO. (11951 Views)

Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster / 8 Romantic Ways To PROPOSE To A Lady[and Get A Yes] / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by nenergy(m): 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
As for me o, its better "i'll think about it" than an outright no,even if it takes months. Say No to me and i close the chapter.
Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by nenergy(m): 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2013
wellmax: I had known her since primary school as just a classmate,
We became real friends at the university,
I asked her out she said 'No, we are good as just friends'.
Three months later, she sent an SMS with just one word 'YES'
I just ignored it and till today I didn't ask her about it.
Her friend told me she says she's still waiting for me to make the move again.
She go wait tire.
Chai! You resemble me.. I won't mind waiting a year for a reply. But a No is a no-no!
Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by Gabrielsylar(m): 3:32pm On Mar 19, 2013
The best ting is to date d three...and I hope one is from benue.....
Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by Nastyclown: 4:00pm On Mar 19, 2013
sunny t: And wud u expect a gal to say "YES" that very moment u ask her out?

She has her own life to live too, she is probably in a relationship, she probably wsnt ready for a relationship at a particular time, so understand their angles too.

But this sounds like a movie to me sha, how wud dey all turn u down about the same time and then call you bak to say they are now ready, about the same time too, are they sisters or friends? Abi dem do meeting? Then a Nigerian gal ( in this case 3 gals o) called u bak 2 say she is now ready for a relationship, Kai, pls wats the title of the movie.

Their is this course i did in my early years in school, the title is LOGIC AND LINEAR ALGEBRA, and it says the picture you are painting doesnt follow Nigerian logic

Because this isn't a Nigerian scenario and nairaland.com can be accessed outside Nigeria. tongue

1 Like

Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by Nastyclown: 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2013
GraceBestowed: Ok, sounds like you are a decent guy, girls appreciate this!

I don't know if your feelings have changed drastically, towards these girls, in the last month, but the best thing to do is not to rush into any thing with anyone of them.

My advice: if you want to turn them all down, and find another girl, by all means, do so. An alternative is to be honest with all of them, tell them the situation, and hang out with each if them, till you are sure of who you'd like to spend time with permanently.

By 'hang out' I don't mean sleep with, that's unnecessary!

1000 likes smiley
Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by Nastyclown: 4:11pm On Mar 19, 2013
mediainspired: Lol, it once happened to me too. Sometimes, it's cos they're trying to sort themselves out with a dying relatnship. At other times, it's just plain female pride mischief. Someone already put it succintly: look out for the one that u're happiest being around. To break it further, stick wit d one dat luvs u as u are &u dont hav to pretend to be somone else. D one dat gently tries to make u a beta person. D one dat occasionally &genuinely asks d welfare of ur parents. D one dat pyshes u towards ur life goals &updates u about hers, &sees both of u as a team working. It's important u make d right choice cos it can foreva make or mar u. Once u are sure she's commited to u, then just simply tell d other ones u got occupied while they were still dilly-dallying, & u dont wanna two-time. They'll accept it wasnt ur fault.

Intelligent advice bro, I dig it. Thanks
Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by LordReed(m): 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2013
Mynd_44: You are in some deep poo man

Deep poo cos he has to choose? C'mon.
Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by Nastyclown: 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
jay bee: I guess you are feeling rather

Here is a solution, just do mini mini mani mo .......

BTW: No correlation between your current dilemma and the thread title.

Hahaha. I actually feel nothing close to what your clip depicts, its really difficult to cope with such situation when you have a busy life.

As for the topic and thread correlation; I didn't give much thought to that but thanks for modification, you and killz are the best mods ever cheesy
Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
Nasty-clown:
What will you do if the girls who turned down your proposal for a relationship all return within two weeks to say yes to you?

Now this is the scenario, I recently became single after ending one year relationship. I asked three girls out after 2months of deciding to be single. Please note that I didn't do this at the same time but sequentially. Both the first and second girl said they just wanted to be friends. The third girl was in an abusive relationship and wasn't ready to quit yet.

Fast forward to one month (March 2013). The first girl told me she wants us to upgrade our relationship. The second lady, last week sent me a text saying she was ready to date me now. Last weekend I ran into the third girl in a club and she asked for a date within the week.

It's really a tough choice picking one of these girls cos there's something special about each of them. I'm thinking of turning them down and keeping them as the good friends they have become. tongue

na normal thing with our babes.dem go say no at first then say yes later.but if the money wey dey ur hand dey hefty dem go always say yes yes at once grin
Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by Dahbutter(m): 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2013
1supremo: This is no poser! A month is a long time to change positions; just let two of them know that their first responses informed your choice. Stick to one if you want to live long. Only insincerity would make you see yourself as "a player by force." You are not under any compulsion to hurt any of those ladies by dating them all at once. Please don't!

What if you are honest about the other girls and each one despite knowing u have others still decides to stay? I ve been in that spot b4 and trust na I made GUUD use of it! many a girls r nappy heads catch ur trips whyl it lasts biko! grin
Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by komek(m): 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2013
@OP, I no my advise will not add any value to u, but the truth is this (let me come from the spiritual angle ) , these girls might have seen some potentials in u and they want to to steal it. So be careful with them. Infact , bros let them go joor.
Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by AdeniyiA(m): 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2013
Her friend told me she says she's still waiting for me to make the move again.
She go wait tire.
mathematically speaking,
negative times positive=negative,
i.e (-)*(+)=(-)
Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by AdeniyiA(m): 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2013
Her friend told me she says she's still waiting for me to mak d move again.
She go wait tire.
occurred to me two times
mathematically speakin,
negative times positiv=negativ
i.e (-)*(+)=(-)
Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by Finestlex(m): 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2013
At first, chicks will always play hard to get.. It's normal.. The fact that all three of 'em said NO initially but now coming back doesn't mean you should shove them away via (payback) Are you a learner
Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by lifestyle1(m): 10:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
Run brother Run...
Re: Getting A YES After A NO. by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 20, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. / Crazy Reasons Women Moan During Sex / What Our Young Girls Are Degrading Into? [graphic Pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.