Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Kind of Husband or Wife You Aspire to Have? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kind of Husband or Wife You Aspire to Have? (6073 Views)

As A Husband, Or Wife, Who Will You Make Your Next Of Kin / Funny Letter Of Husband To Wife About Their Sex Life And Wife's Response / Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kind of Husband or Wife You Aspire to Have? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2005
Goodlooking, Caring, Romantic, Kind, the list goes on and on...blah,blah,blah
Re: Kind of Husband or Wife You Aspire to Have? by spikedcylinder: 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2005
I want the kind of man that will do things WITH ME and not neccessarily FOR me.I think it would work forme that way.
Re: Kind of Husband or Wife You Aspire to Have? by spikedcylinder: 8:41pm On Dec 26, 2005
I do think that the first part of corporatenija's post was a joke BUT if it wasnt.............This is the 21st f@cking century,he would need to genetically engineer the genes of whatever woman who would be ready to do all those things and still love him even if he was the richest man on earth!
Re: Kind of Husband or Wife You Aspire to Have? by mide2(f): 8:44pm On Dec 26, 2005
I want to have an husband like my father to my mother. A man that we'll go thru life together (good times and bad). A soul mate, a part of my life i wouldn't be able to do without. The perfect match, made in heaven. These and more are my father's attribute which i would so much be grateful to God for if given the opportunity.
Re: Kind of Husband or Wife You Aspire to Have? by kechy(f): 3:42pm On Jan 06, 2006
I hope to have a husband who is God fearing, understanding, tolerant, considerate and with whom I can be myself.
Someone I can call a friend, share things with and comfortably grow old with.

We all have various character flaws, so, in other to have a happy marriage, I believe that those involved should imbibe the virtues of tolerance, understanding, love and most especially, be willing to make compromises.
Re: Kind of Husband or Wife You Aspire to Have? by roses(f): 11:23pm On Feb 11, 2006
would you like to share it with us.
Re: Kind of Husband or Wife You Aspire to Have? by roses(f): 11:24pm On Feb 11, 2006
Re: Kind of Husband or Wife You Aspire to Have? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:22am On Feb 18, 2006
i wnt 2 av a husbeee who's goin2 be everytin adt i've eva dreamed of
Re: Kind of Husband or Wife You Aspire to Have? by babymine(f): 12:11pm On Feb 20, 2006
A man who loves me the way I am, smiley, who knows how to take care of a woman, who will spoil me a little and always be willing to, wink grin
Re: Kind of Husband or Wife You Aspire to Have? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:20pm On Feb 20, 2006
i've already got i would ever want and more in my boyfriend/2be husbee
Re: Kind of Husband or Wife You Aspire to Have? by kechy(f): 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2006
roses:

Share what with you?
Re: Kind of Husband or Wife You Aspire to Have? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2006
i guess she means share the shareable cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kind of Husband or Wife You Aspire to Have? by queen2(f): 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2006
Loves and honors God,Forgiving,Loyal and faithful, Sensitive to the needs of others,Mature,Good sense ofhumor,Good communicator,Good manners,Not jealous or possessive,Good personality,Not easily influenced,Responsible,Appreciative,Equal intelligence,Has integrity and honesty,Trustworthy,Has self-control,Helpful and supportive,Hard working,Manages time and money well,Good self-image,Accepts me for who I am,Chooses friends well,Good hygiene,attractive,Not flirtatious,Controls temper,Romantic ,Sincere,Similar interests,Open minded,Encourager,Good provider, Good with children,Shares in household duties,Able to admit when he is wrong,Spends quality time with me,Patient ,My best friend,Has Godly wisdom,Committed, Not too demanding,Enjoys being with me, grin grin grin
Re: Kind of Husband or Wife You Aspire to Have? by DivineOke(f): 11:45pm On Mar 05, 2006
A God-fearing man who will love me for me,very romantic, funny,intelligent, gentle, doesn't easily take offence even when i annoy him,a visioneer, smart, one who believes in me even when i don't believe in myself, domestic, thoughtful, datz crazy bout me,a man i can tell anything and everything, whoz ready to listen to me all da time and won't ignore me,responsible and able to care for myself and d kidz. and very un-african. There are so many mo.Dis post no go reach me type all da qualities wen i want

@ Tali-Tali
a typical african u are. wake up. no lady wants to be a slave in a mans house. not for anything. village gal or no.
Re: Kind of Husband or Wife You Aspire to Have? by mosdan(m): 9:04pm On Mar 16, 2006
men, dis is 4 real. any mistake for a wrong wife/husband at d alter is a disaster. So find d best of ur choice na oh. As in the very best of quality u need in ur life rib u found
Re: Kind of Husband or Wife You Aspire to Have? by ono(m): 8:52am On Mar 17, 2006
I see many of you chaps/men/girls/women want the best of them all as your partner. It is all well and good.

But in the real world, people change. You might meet this angelic being and fall instantly for him/her. But be reminded that[b] your spouse will be what you want him/her to be after your marriage to him/her.[/b] So, you can meet this man/woman an angel, but you might turn him/her to a beast, or you improve on the angelic character in that person. Either way, you have the utmost responsibility of ensuring that you keep this spouse of yours from going astray.

The best thing to do now is to start praying for your spouse, where-ever he/she may be. It's very important to pray to God to lead you to the man/woman that will be the best to bring out all the Godly qualities in you. Not that man/woman that will turn you to a punch-bag!!
Re: Kind of Husband or Wife You Aspire to Have? by dablessed(f): 4:27pm On Mar 17, 2006
Hmmm,

Very well said Ono. A good point on prayers! Even when we have not met him/her, its important to start praying now and not wait until a physical manifestation. We can settle it in the spirit first, hmmm, very well said. Thanks.
Re: Kind of Husband or Wife You Aspire to Have? by dominobaby(f): 6:02pm On Mar 17, 2006
Ono, thanks 4 that piece of advice. I actually heard dat some years back at a youth programme n i've taken it upon maself 2 pray in that direction. Nevertheless, i've stil got sumthings i desire in a man: firstly he must b a spirit filled xtian, a man wu sees me as his wife 2 meet his deepest needs n not just a woman who'd give him 3 meals a day, clean clothes-a maid cud do that, a man who loves me enough 2 tell d truth at al tymes, who'd want me again and again, a man who'd literaly go 'crazy' if someone doesn't treat me right, I could go on and on
Re: Kind of Husband or Wife You Aspire to Have? by ono(m): 9:50am On Mar 21, 2006
Yeah, Domino, I like your 'requirements' or is it 'qualities'. But, have you given this statement of mine a thought?: Light and Darkness are often times, miles apart. They can never ever meet.

If you want a man who'd meet all your conditions for marriage, please make sure you have all the qualities that will make that man available and willing to take you as his wife, when he comes calling. And like the alias of one of my friends on this forum: It takes two to tango(2cantango)

1 Like

Re: Kind of Husband or Wife You Aspire to Have? by dominobaby(f): 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2006
Yeah ono, everyone knows u sure cnt get a 100% man, i'm aware of that too. Surely, it takes two to tango. When u live a REAL life, the REAL man would find you.
Re: Kind of Husband or Wife You Aspire to Have? by eveseh(f): 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2006
goodlooking
nice,respectful

cute
Re: Kind of Husband or Wife You Aspire to Have? by Memunah(f): 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2006
A friend,Someone i Can Sleep with,with my eyes closed(someone i can trust),Someone i can confide in,Someone who has got good plans for the future,Someone who wants my progress in all i do.
Re: Kind of Husband or Wife You Aspire to Have? by diyobdw(f): 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2006
A smart and creative Dud who is alsowink fun loving, willing to learn, has mischievious skills to spice the relationship.
and of course some who sees me for and respect that.
NOt a man that would cage or creep my style!
Re: Kind of Husband or Wife You Aspire to Have? by Wumine(f): 4:54pm On Oct 21, 2006
Averagely handsome but very attractive
A guy that loves me for ME!
A guy i can be just myself with.
A nice honest guy with a huge sense of humor
Most of all, a very intelligent guy who knows what to say and when to say it.

AND SO SHALL IT BE
Re: Kind of Husband or Wife You Aspire to Have? by Akinagirl(f): 9:32pm On Jan 06, 2007
Someone to constantly keep me on my toes someone who i can share a deep emotional and intellectual conversation with, if not i get bored really quick. I like someone who can challenge me intellectually and just also be there emotionally.
Re: Kind of Husband or Wife You Aspire to Have? by aynaija(m): 7:25am On Feb 22, 2007
We all want so much from our women/men. I pray to God to give me a friend as a wife. It' so good when you have a friend that will be there for you every inch of the way.
Re: Kind of Husband or Wife You Aspire to Have? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 13, 2008
God fearing, neat and joyful always
Re: Kind of Husband or Wife You Aspire to Have? by abujabooks(f): 2:45am On Nov 15, 2008
Well, I got d man I aspired to have.

Tall dark & handsome Yoruba guy.

Educated to degree level.

Honest, reliable & man of integrity. Hardworking. Someone who wanted more in life.

After I married him, God blessed me even more, and made him a born again Christian.

He is nt perfect but I love him just d way he was created.

1 Like

Re: Kind of Husband or Wife You Aspire to Have? by whiteroses(f): 3:07am On Nov 15, 2008
a man thats handsome, rich and born again christian the others doesn't really matter my sexiness will fix it grin
Re: Kind of Husband or Wife You Aspire to Have? by iice(f): 3:59am On Nov 17, 2008
Someone like me kiss
Re: Kind of Husband or Wife You Aspire to Have? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:01am On Nov 17, 2008
abujabooks:

Well, I got d man I aspired to have.

Tall dark & handsome Yoruba guy.

Educated to degree level.

Honest, reliable & man of integrity. Hardworking. Someone who wanted more in life.

After I married him, God blessed me even more, and made him a born again Christian.

He is nt perfect but I love him just d way he was created.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, I'm close to tears, . . . . . . Truth be told, I really had to sign in for this,

u most definitely are so lucky,. . . . . .

I pray to God for the same, and I promise to love him flaws and all as well. kiss

1 Like

Re: Kind of Husband or Wife You Aspire to Have? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:02am On Nov 17, 2008
@ Whiterose,

lol, I'm feeling u nothing wrong with being sexy jare,. . . . . . cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think I'm Depressed / Wearing Of Lingerie In Bed By Married Women: Good Or Wicked Act? / When Will You Allow Your Daughter To Use Make-up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.