Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,158 members, 7,860,144 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:42 AM

Short, Witty Quotes! - Literature (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Short, Witty Quotes! (232465 Views)

Short, Witty, Freestyle Poems / Life's Witty Inspirational Poem / Life's Witty Inspirational Poem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by iice(f): 1:06pm On Nov 12, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Darling , you're the only Movie i have to watch for now. . . all other movies are to wait until i finish watch em . I'll face you as my plasma TV set day and night since I've been seeing only interesting scenes . cheesy grin

I won't be tired. . .you're my strength darling. wink
[/size]

lololol you don craze finish grin grin
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:40pm On Nov 12, 2010
[size=13pt]chakula something is still telling me you're my lost dear friend Abuzola. so sad all these while i haven't seen em here and on facebook . what an interesting person. whatever undecided - That's not of your business I address[i] iice[/i] my darling , as for Muki she know how far we have been sharing on facebook lol grin grin wink[/size]

chakula:

Hey Ogaga how many darling do you have in NL i have just read a post replied by Muki as you have called her darling and she denied you, is that what you have became? Hahahahahahahahahahahahaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2010
[size=13pt]Darling. . . you're right jare , you are not the first person to say I'm CrAziA in love kiss kiss . beyounce also compose a song about it . cheesy cheesy

When I'm sane I'm very, very sane but when I'm Crazy I'm better. grin grin wink
[/size]

iice:

lololol you don craze finish grin grin
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by jamace(m): 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2010
"Never look back unless you are planning to go that way."

Henry David Thoreau
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by jamace(m): 12:40am On Nov 16, 2010
"Chance favors those in motion."

-- James H. Austin, Professor of Neurology and Author
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by Husteen(m): 3:52pm On Nov 16, 2010
If u ar weak doesnt mean u are not strong. if u ar a baby doesnt mean u wont 1 day b an ADULT. if u ar poor dosnt mean u wil nt be rich, u just need to be concentrated at ur DREAMS & GOALS and to kep 2 ur dreams & goal u av to be confident and steadfast, nd for u to be confident and steadfast, U Av to be motivated, and for u 2 b motivated, u need a man who is ready to mobilize, for u to get a man who is ready to mobilize, u need to be ready to be mobilized and if u ar ready to b mobilized u need to always visit here weekly or daily http://www.hendlesspossibilities..com depending on hw despirate u ar in achieving ur goal.

THERE YOU MEET THE MOTIVATORS.

&

YOU GET THE FACT AND SOLUTIONS ABT LIFE CHALLENGES Dis the url http://www.hendlesspossibilities..com

IF U CN WRITE INTERESTING ARTICLE ND U WANT YOUR ARTICLE TO BE PUBLISH AT OUR SITE EMAIL US @ hendlesspossibilities@gmail.com

MEET US THERE !!!!! THKS
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by jamace(m): 7:56am On Nov 20, 2010
A good work sells its owner.
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:09pm On Nov 20, 2010
[size=13pt]I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK- I'M DOING THIS FOR ME!! , SATAN AND MY FELLOW SATANIST AROUND THE WORLD[/size]
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:19pm On Nov 20, 2010
[size=13pt]Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.[/size]
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:20pm On Nov 20, 2010
[size=13pt]Choose only one master - Nature of Satan[/size]
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by tundeadex(m): 2:13am On Nov 22, 2010
One man's floor is another man's ceiling!
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by tundeadex(m): 2:15am On Nov 22, 2010
1800sqm LAND IN GUZAPE DISTRICT ABUJA FOR SALE
1800sqm land in guzape district abuja for sale for N33million (negotiable). interested buyers can call
Ezra/Tunde on 07026419809, 08098129806

Please only serious buyers need call

thank you
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by chakula: 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2010
Be optimistic and not pessimistic.
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy

tundeadex:

One man's floor is another man's ceiling!
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2010
[size=13pt]A barber does not shave himself.[/size]
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2010
[size=13pt]A chattering bird builds no nest.[/size]
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by jamace(m): 12:53am On Nov 28, 2010
"The most important day of my life: Today!"

Author Unknown
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by tayoast(m): 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2010
Minority 'll always av their say, but the Majority 'll always av their WAY
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by jamace(m): 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2010
"Do the thing you fear, and the death of fear is certain."

-- Ralph Waldo Emerson, Poet
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by thando(f): 7:50am On Dec 02, 2010
nice one jamice, very true but oh so hard!
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by diyobdw(f): 10:16am On Dec 03, 2010
"If we focus on helping individuals and organizations discover and align their values and beliefs; that would enable them excel in their chosen areas of endeavour, they would deliver better results and birth- Lanre Olusola

(UK NCFE level 3 certification courses)
Coaching and psychology courses!
http:///f7HJLA
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by chakula: 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2010
"Be of good cheer. Do not think of today's failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourself a difficult task, but you will succeed if you persevere; and you will find a joy in overcoming obstacles."
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by greedie1(f): 9:53am On Dec 04, 2010
a person revels his character by nothing so clearly as the jokes he resents

to keep d fire burning brightly, keep d 2 logs together, near enough to keep each other warm and far enough apart-about a fingers breath- for breathing room. Good fire, good marriage- same rule

practice d 101% principle-find d 1 thing you agree on with another person then give 100% of your encouragement
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by greedie1(f): 10:01am On Dec 04, 2010
if you trust in yourself and believe in your dreams and follow your star, you will still get beaten by people whn spent their time working hard, learning this,, and weren't so lazy

sin is when you treat other people as things, including you

the truth may be outthere but the lies are inside your head

anytime that you find that d truth stands in your way, be sure that you are heading in a wrong direction
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by tayoast(m): 10:03am On Dec 04, 2010
^^9ice one
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by greedie1(f): 10:24am On Dec 04, 2010
great writers often take us to other worlds(fantasy) to teach us what we need to know in this one

while its regarded as pretty good evidence of criminality to be living in a slum, for some reasons, owing a whole street of them merely get you invited to d best social occassions

love at first sight is nothing special, its when 2 people have been looking bt each other for years that it becomes a miracle
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by chakula: 10:42am On Dec 06, 2010
"Even though you may not know how to achieve a lofty goal, set it anyway. You will be surprised at how inspired you'll be and you'll likely take action you wouldn't normally have taken."
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by Orikinla(m): 11:11am On Dec 07, 2010
Only a life lived for others is worth living.
~ Albert Einstein
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by iice(f): 1:49pm On Dec 07, 2010
When hanging out with a married woman, rule number 1: Never use the husband's condoms, that's just rude. grin
~ Barney Stinson
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by chakula: 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2010
"Asking is the beginning of receiving. Make sure you don't go to the ocean with a teaspoon. At least take a bucket so the kids won't laugh at you."
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2010
Orikinla:

Only a life lived for others is worth living.
~ Albert Einstein
I am shocked. I would not have attributed such a quote to Einstein. He was the same person who recorded to have said:
'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity'. And
'To be a distinguished member of a flock of sheep, one must above all, first be a sheep'.
Sheep--people.
Re: Short, Witty Quotes! by Abygul(f): 10:17am On Dec 10, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (55) (Reply)

The Thomas....(a Family) / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon / Choices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.