Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,577 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. (6968 Views)

Atheism Is Frustrating. / My Atheism And Its Effect On My Mum! / Atheism Vs Deism (vs Theism) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2013
ooman:

Davidylan, are you in support of the last sentence.? So I can reply.

there is earthly wisdom and there is spiritual wisdom. I believe christembassy was refering to spiritual wisdom
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by christemmbassey(m): 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2013
ooman:

look, if u r having a bad day, dont take it out on me. Drink a cold water and get some rest.
look the best way out of these ur foolishness is to accept Jesus odawise ud continue to live like Nebucadnezar, though human but lived and ate grass in the bush 4 7yrs because he had cow heart. U can shortened this ur cow life by acknowledging God, he will remove the cow life and give u Zoe. a life of meaning and purpose. Its ur choice.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2013
christemmbassey: show me a naija atheist who has achieved anything tangible, even to see clearly to copy na jaz to them. Its not possible to invent when you dont know the chief inventor. U talk about 'heat' and 'power', common to manage pchn all the atheists in naija can not, ure copying and pasting entropy and evolution to make up thread in Nl and have d stipidity to say there is no God. What a wasted life.

I dont agree. Many inventors and scientists are atheists. Remember the bibles says that God sends rain both on the just and the unjust... and that both the wheat and the chaff are left to grow until the harvest.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by ooman(m): 4:15pm On Mar 23, 2013
christemmbassey: look the best way out of these ur foolishness is to accept Jesus odawise ud continue to live like Nebucadnezar, though human but lived and ate grass in the bush 4 7yrs because he had cow heart. U can shortened this ur cow life by acknowledging God, he will remove the cow life and give u Zoe. a life of meaning and purpose. Its ur choice.

who or what is Zoe?
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by ooman(m): 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2013
davidylan:

there is earthly wisdom and there is spiritual wisdom. I believe christembassy was refering to spiritual wisdom

I will work towards getting spiritual wisdom when and if I become a spirit. now am material and will spend my time on material things.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by christemmbassey(m): 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2013
davidylan:

"wisdom is to high for a fool", proverbs.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by christemmbassey(m): 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2013
davidylan:

I dont agree. Many inventors and scientists are atheists. Remember the bibles says that God sends rain both on the just and the unjust... and that both the wheat and the chaff are left to grow until the harvest.
when did they bcome atheists? Remember the calling of God is without repentance. God created everyman for a purpose with dif gifts. Was that man and atheist from birth?. ple may not have the knowledge of Jesus but still recognise a' supreme being', they may not recieve eternal life, but believes on a super being. Now there are many types of atheists, there are satan inspired atheists and atheists due to 'too much learning' the latter is a mental condition and are dif from Nl atheists, lazy, ignorant, blind copy-copy garbage in and garbage out naija atheists, bros, these ones cant invent, creat, inövate or even correctly copy anything that can advance humanity.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by christemmbassey(m): 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2013
davidylan:

Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by wiegraf: 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2013
Kayi.... What is happening here?

Folly that would genuinely make me crack........

Gaddem
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by christemmbassey(m): 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2013
ooman:

who or what is Zoe?
its the life that the christian has, u can never taste until u've bcome a christian.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by ooman(m): 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2013
christemmbassey: its the life that the christian has, u can never taste until u've bcome a christian.

I'd rather suck the brea.st of a mad woman than taste Zoe.

I dont want your Jesus. I dont need your God.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by christemmbassey(m): 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2013
ooman:

the cow is very comfortable with eating grass. So dont complain.

2 Likes

Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by ooman(m): 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2013
christemmbassey: the cow is very comfortable with eating grass. So dont complain.

yep and the cow never needed your God. I dont too.

and am not complaining, its you begging me to worship your God.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 24, 2013
ooman:

Not really. You're the one constantly coming around to a section that is devoted to a God you hate. I wonder why considering there are a million other sections you could be on. No one drags you here.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by ooman(m): 8:39am On Mar 24, 2013
davidylan:

Not really. You're the one constantly coming around to a section that is devoted to a God you hate. I wonder why considering there are a million other sections you could be on. No one drags you here.

Nope, you got that wrong too.

I have fruitlessly requested for Atheist section, but Mods said we should post here. So pls, drop the self flattery.

Besides, i also use other sections, but there is none as controversial as Religion section, which is why am here often.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by christemmbassey(m): 11:20am On Mar 24, 2013
ooman:

the cow should be contented with cow life, dont seek out human beings while pretending to hate cooked food.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by christemmbassey(m): 11:29am On Mar 24, 2013
ooman:

i knew that most Nl atheists are ritualists but i never suspected you. Is it true that appart from mad women, u guys also suck mammy water bre,ast at the bar beach and Onitsha river? Pls yan us.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by christemmbassey(m): 11:46am On Mar 24, 2013
wiegraf:

Che.. And other than our mentally challenged op, who said this?

@ooman, kudos. You've at least managed to become the latest religious prophet, they listen to you blindly.
an atheist in other fora but nontheist in Nl who have some beliefs and doesnt believe in God. This is my 1st time to see some1 suffering from mad cow disease. Its a shame that the atheists cant even help their kind..
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by ooman(m): 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
christemmbassey: an atheist in other fora but nontheist in Nl who have some beliefs and doesnt believe in God. This is my 1st time to see some1 suffering from mad cow disease. Its a shame that the atheists cant even help their kind..

your lack of comprehensive brain function is alarming.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by thehomer: 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2013
ooman:

Like evolution is a guess! Do you also think evolution is a guess?

Am outta here then.

Evolution is a fact.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by ooman(m): 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2013
thehomer:

Evolution is a fact.

so what's your point then all this while??
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by wiegraf: 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2013
christemmbassey: an atheist in other fora but nontheist in Nl who have some beliefs and doesnt believe in God. This is my 1st time to see some1 suffering from mad cow disease. Its a shame that the atheists cant even help their kind..

He's not our responsibility, no how. We aren't some cult/self help club/etc. We don't have doctrine, etc. We all just share a certain disbelief, indifference, whatever you want to call it. The same way all you theists; muslims, xtians, jews, hindu, sikhs etc, have only belief in god(s) as the common denominator. As a result, despite his nonsense, ooman sadly qualifies as an atheist

But ooman is indeed a remarkably foolish creature, genuinely so. I agree with you there

Random ramble; generally, atheists I know full well take personal responsibility/accountability seriously sef, so we generally don't blame some organization/external factor for our personal co.ck ups. If things fail, nobody forced us to screw up and one should have known better, questioned authority if need be, etc (this of course depends on the situation). We tend to forge our own paths and balk at the idea of having been coerced/forced into doing something, like become foolish, because of groupthink. That's not to say all atheists are like this though
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by ooman(m): 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2013
wiegraf:

He's not our responsibility, no how. We aren't some cult/self help club/etc. We don't have doctrine, etc. We all just share a certain disbelief, indifference, whatever you want to call it. The same way all you theists; muslims, xtians, jews, hindu, sikhs etc, have only belief in god(s) as the common denominator. As a result, despite his nonsense, ooman sadly qualifies as an atheist

But ooman is indeed a remarkably foolish creature, genuinely so. I agree with you there

Random ramble; generally, atheists I know full well take personal responsibility/accountability seriously sef, so we generally don't blame some organization/external factor for our personal co.ck ups. If things fail, nobody forced us to screw up and one should have known better, questioned authority if need be, etc (this of course depends on the situation). We tend to forge our own paths and balk at the idea of having been coerced/forced into doing something, like become foolish, because of groupthink. That's not to say all atheists are like this though

I couldn't make a single sense out of the gibberish above
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by christemmbassey(m): 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2013
wiegraf:

i thought its only the bible that calls the man who doesnt believe in God 'foolish', if an atheist is calling an atheist ?foolish' it means his condition is hopeless.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by wiegraf: 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2013
christemmbassey: i thought its only the bible that calls the man who doesnt believe in God 'foolish', if an atheist is calling an atheist ?foolish' it means his condition is hopeless.

Perhaps. This is possibly the first time I'm encountering an atheist this foolish, so I can't say...

Personally, I think he needs jesus
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by christemmbassey(m): 7:07pm On Mar 24, 2013
ooman:

I couldn't make a single sense out of the gibberish above
thats to say he's foolish? This is operation atheists storm, a pot calling a pot black. Una craze don enter market, where is David, pls come separate fight here o. Mosquito and logicboy etc, una bros don form boko haram for each other hia o!
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2013
christemmbassey: thats to say he's foolish? This is operation atheists storm, a pot calling a pot black. Una craze don enter market, where is David, pls come separate fight here o. Mosquito and logicboy etc, una bros don form boko haram for each other hia o!
it took you that long to figure this out? Ask the Holy Spirit to up your comprehension skills a bit..
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by wiegraf: 7:13pm On Mar 24, 2013
christemmbassey: thats to say he's foolish? This is operation atheists storm, a pot calling a pot black. Una craze don enter market, where is David, pls come separate fight here o. Mosquito and logicboy etc, una bros don form boko haram for each other hia o!

Heheh, fight where? You don yab me finish with that statement...

On another note, you guys still have miracle workers like tb joshua, etc. Can't you take ooman there to cure his stoopidity pls?
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by christemmbassey(m): 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2013
wiegraf:

Perhaps. This is possibly the first time I'm encountering an atheist this foolish, so I can't say...

Personally, I think he needs jesus
bros u don kill me with lafta hia o. But if u say he needs Jesus Christ, it means his condition is irreversible, and u r advising him to meet the MASTER OF IMPOSSIBILITIES, u r not as foolish as i thought. Am very sure u no smoke this evening., the fact is that u too NEED Jesus, or are u waiting until ya condition deterorate to ooman's level?
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by christemmbassey(m): 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2013
musKeeto:
it took you that long to figure this out? Ask the Holy Spirit to up your comprehension skills a bit..
u dey blow grammer while ya bros them de boko haram each oda hia, u no try at all, i knew atheists are very selfish, but i never expected this level of calousness, wickedness
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by christemmbassey(m): 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2013
wiegraf:

On another note, you guys still have miracle workers like tb joshua, etc. Can't you take ooman there to cure his stoopidity pls?
so this una atheism is fair weather religion, u abandon ya bros when he needs u most, remember dem oyinbo say "vicisitude spare no one", ya turn is coming.
Re: Davidylan, Striktlymi, Ihenobi, Chukkynwob: I Renouce Atheism. by christemmbassey(m): 7:40pm On Mar 24, 2013
wiegraf:

i dont need to take him anywhere, all i have to do, is to say , 'be heal! And his sanity will return, but 1st, he must believe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman-day Three-31 Dec / Creationist Propaganda And Misinformation... / The Idea 'god' In Religion Is Just Basically The Ultimate Desire Of Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.