Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See What She Did 3 Days Later - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See What She Did 3 Days Later (9143 Views)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of This / My "Wife To Be" Blocked Me On Whatsapp, Two Days Later She Got Married / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Because Of My Dick Size. Please Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See What She Did 3 Days Later by lordmayor2013(m): 11:53am On Jan 19, 2018
Good day Nairalanders,
I have being in a relationship with my girlfriend for over 2years. In the space of two years, she has broken up with me more than 10times which I always cry and beg for her love back. After several pleading, tears and promises she will accept me back. This said girlfriend knows so well that I don't have any other girl elsewhere and that she's all I got and I love her so much.
Just three days ago, she broke up with me again without any misunderstanding as a result of that I pledged and vowed with determination that I won't beg or call her for reconciliation but surprisingly I got her call this morning. She said she called to greet me and to know how I was doing, knowing so well she had been expecting my call for the usually pleading.

Please Nairalanders, I need your advice
Should I go back into this relationship because I so much love her or I should let it go.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See What She Did 3 Days Later by dyadeleye(m): 11:59am On Jan 19, 2018
Op, you are the side guy/mugun..
use your Brain

71 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See What She Did 3 Days Later by jonaifame22(m): 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2018
since she called u call her back maybe Monday and talk to abt something different frm the relationship, buh fvck her b4 the end of he week

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See What She Did 3 Days Later by NOC1(m): 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
jonaifame22:
since she called u call her back maybe Monday and talk to abt something different frm the relationship, buh fvck her b4 the end of he week

YEA bro f**K her, mess her up with cum all over her body and give her the position of side chick... call her up whenever you are Hot.

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See What She Did 3 Days Later by HeyCorleone(m): 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
Man up, save up, and purchase a sex doll, and watch your life change for the better.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See What She Did 3 Days Later by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
She knows you are a weakling and very emotional and that is why she is playing with your emotions, do shakara this time, don't accept her back easily this time so she will know she don't get to play with your emotions next time.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See What She Did 3 Days Later by happy200(m): 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
Sex doll has changed everything. This is what u get wen sex doll has taken over.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See What She Did 3 Days Later by MetroBaba1(m): 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
So Op, You Don't Know or You Can't Design When You are an option to Someone?

Crying and begging for love in this modern society?

Someone Treating You Like Shithole?

And You Claim It Is Loving Baa?

Please Nairalanders, Gather 2geda And Let's Give This IDIOT A General Sense Beating, To Infuse Sense Into His Life.

44 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See What She Did 3 Days Later by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
lordmayor2013:
Good day Nairalanders,
I have being in a relationship with my girlfriend for over 2years. In the space of two years, she has broken up with me more than 10times which I always cry and beg for her love back. After several pleading, tears and promises she will accept me back. This said girlfriend knows so well that I don't have any other girl elsewhere and that she's all I got and I love her so much.
Just three days ago, she broke up with me again without any misunderstanding as a result of that I pledged and vowed with determination that I won't beg or call her for reconciliation but surprisingly I got her call this morning. She said she called to greet me and to know how I was doing, knowing so well she had been expecting my call for the usually pleading.

Please Nairalanders, I need your advice
Should I go back into this relationship because I so much love her or I should let it go.

Thanks in anticipation.

The letters in bold angry Op please slap yourself. Nonsense guy angry

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See What She Did 3 Days Later by richythePH(f): 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
So these girls still dey do shakara even with the emergence of sex dolls

op is a weakling sha

girl break up with you 10 times in 1 year, you (as per mumu wey you be) con "cry and beg" her the 10 times to accept you back undecided

anyways i'm happy for you cos the prophecy at richard 4vs2 have been fulfilled in your life which says:
"the dead brain and will power of some idiot preeks who call themselves men shall rise again"

thankfully yours have risen again

now all you have to do is get ur self a sex doll that looks like your bae, take a selfie with the doll, post on ur FB, IG and twitter accounts and tag the girl

#WithSexDollWeStand

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See What She Did 3 Days Later by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
Aba sex doll will reduce all this stress... Just hold on

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See What She Did 3 Days Later by obiorathesubtle: 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
Grow a pair of balls, you weak piece of meat flaps...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See What She Did 3 Days Later by Uyi168: 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
MetroBaba1:
So Op, You Don't Know or You Can't Design When You are an option to Someone?

Crying and begging for love in this modern society?

Someone Treating You Like Shithole?

Please Nairalanders, Gather 2geda And Let's Give This IDIOT A General Sense Beating.
..fire dwn,i'm with u

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See What She Did 3 Days Later by Uyi168: 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Man up, save up, and purchase a sex doll, and watch your life change for the better.
..Op,take this advice
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See What She Did 3 Days Later by apholaryn: 12:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
victorakpabome:

The letters in bold angry Op please slap yourself. Nonsense guy angry
d nonsense guy even named himself 'LORD'mayor..."CVNT"mayor would suite him betta
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See What She Did 3 Days Later by Uyi168: 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
OP,

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See What She Did 3 Days Later by richythePH(f): 12:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
ubunja what do you have to tell op lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See What She Did 3 Days Later by Olalan(m): 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
If your story is true, OP you suffer from low self esteem, how would you allow a girl make a mess of your emotions cause from your tale she has.
Believe me, there lits if girls out there who are much more better than her, just open your eyes and heart.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See What She Did 3 Days Later by ubunja(m): 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
richythePH:
ubunja what do you have to tell op lipsrsealed
these betas must just stay away from women and grow up a little.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See What She Did 3 Days Later by Kenzico(m): 12:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
so Person still dey beg woman for Love

With Sex DoLLs, Less Relationship Drama

OP please Get a Sex DOLL...All these shiiits will be history

Viva Sex DoLLs !!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See What She Did 3 Days Later by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
What is all this shit about this intimacy gadget lipsrsealed op please talk to your baby about this issue lipsrsealed try to make her understand that you are not comfortable with her attitude of breaking the relationship anytime she wants shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See What She Did 3 Days Later by adehadex(m): 12:55pm On Jan 19, 2018
Grow up
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See What She Did 3 Days Later by richythePH(f): 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
ubunja:
these betas must just stay away from women and grow up a little.

cheesy cheesy
you never disappoint cheesy

but wait................what makes you conclude he's a beta

because he fell inlove undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See What She Did 3 Days Later by ubunja(m): 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
richythePH:

cheesy cheesy

you never disappoint cheesy

but wait................what makes you conclude he's a beta

because he fell inlove undecided
OP is dealing with his woman from a position of weakness.in a relationship whoever loves more is powerless(in this case; OP).whoever is not emotional holds all the power (OP's gal)and that makes OP weak and manipulatable. he gives a fvck and its gonna cost him.women eat men like him for breakfast.
NEVER GET EMOTIONAL WITH PVSSY.thats the first sign of weakness.once a guy is emotional the gal has him where she wants when she wants.he becomes her toy she controls with strings.
a gal cant even dump you if she sees you dont give a fvck,coz dumping you wont hurt you.you are not emotionally attached.but an emotional guy like OP gets dumped 100 times and taken back and dumped again.just so his tears keep flowing...that gal is bathing in OP's tears loolz do i need to do a Post on this??

14 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See What She Did 3 Days Later by richythePH(f): 1:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
ubunja:
in a relationship whoever loves more is powerless(in this case; OP).whoever is not emotional holds all the power (OP's gal)and that makes OP weak and manipulatable. he gives a fvck and its gonna cost him.women eat men like him for breakfast.
(1) NEVER GET EMOTIONAL WITH PVSSY.thats the first sign of weakness.once a guy is emotional the gal has him where she wants when she wants.he becomes her toy she controls with strings.
an emotional guy like OP gets dumped 100 times and taken back and dumped again.just so his tears keep flowing...that gal is bathing in OP's tears loolz (2) do i need to do a Post on this??

hmmmm

was nodding in agreement to your write up till i saw that phrase @emboden(1)

what's the essence of looking for a good "pussy" (a good lady...often called wife material), staying with the "pussy" (dating) and eventually keeping the "pussy" (marriage] if not for the emotions undecided

and yeah i think you should @embolden (2)

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See What She Did 3 Days Later by GidisFinest: 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
Ask yourself Are you a Hunter (Always Chasing) or a Husband (Always Cherished)?
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See What She Did 3 Days Later by lordmayor2013(m): 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
Olalan:
If your story is true, OP you suffer from low self esteem, how would you allow a girl make a mess of your emotions cause from your tale she has.
Believe me, there lits if girls out there who are much more better than her, just open your eyes and heart.

she's of a good character and posses all that I need in a woman, I'm scared if I will ever get someone like her. My only problem with her is this 'every minute break up '
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See What She Did 3 Days Later by lordmayor2013(m): 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
What is all this shit about this intimacy gadget lipsrsealed op please talk to your baby about this issue lipsrsealed try to make her understand that you are not comfortable with her attitude of breaking the relationship anytime she wants shocked

thanks for your advice, I really do appreciate
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See What She Did 3 Days Later by ubunja(m): 1:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
richythePH:

hmmmm

was nodding in agreement to your write up till i saw that phrase @emboden(1)

what's the essence of looking for a good "pussy" (a good lady...often called wife material), staying with the "pussy" (dating) and eventually keeping the "pussy" (marriage] if not for the emotions undecided

and yeah i think you should @embolden (2)
the only Good Pvssy there is is Virgin Pvssy.all others is bad pvssy not worth marrying.never wifeup a woman whose virginity you didnt take.no matter what.
a virgin is the only pvssy you are allowed to get emotional with.COZ A VIRGIN PVSSY IS ALSO EMOTIONAL WITH YOUR DICK .to a woman only dick 1 matters.all others are just a number.im still fvcking my babymama i found a virgin.she never says no.even thou we no longer together.meaning if I hook up with a gal I always know that her dick 1 has lifetime access to her pvssy.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See What She Did 3 Days Later by lordmayor2013(m): 1:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
ubunja:

OP is dealing with his woman from a position of weakness.in a relationship whoever loves more is powerless(in this case; OP).whoever is not emotional holds all the power (OP's gal)and that makes OP weak and manipulatable. he gives a fvck and its gonna cost him.women eat men like him for breakfast.
NEVER GET EMOTIONAL WITH PVSSY.thats the first sign of weakness.once a guy is emotional the gal has him where she wants when she wants.he becomes her toy she controls with strings.
a gal cant even dump you if she sees you dont give a fvck,coz dumping you wont hurt you.you are not emotionally attached.but an emotional guy like OP gets dumped 100 times and taken back and dumped again.just so his tears keep flowing...that gal is bathing in OP's tears loolz do i need to do a Post on this??

You're 100% true, she's knows how much I love her and I think she's using that against me. I'm pretty sure she's not into any relationship elsewhere but don't know why she just decided to treat me this way.

Thanks Ubunja
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See What She Did 3 Days Later by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
lordmayor2013:

thanks for your advice, I really do appreciate

Uwc
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me. See What She Did 3 Days Later by GidisFinest: 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
Bro, there is nothing wrong in loving more, The only problem is losing your self worth because she does not appreciate you enough. Marry someone you love and loves you back else stay off. Do not waste time trying to convince someone to love/appreciate you and learn to love and appreciate people yourself.
lordmayor2013:

You're 100% true, she's knows how much I love her and I think she's using that against me. I'm pretty sure she's not into any relationship elsewhere but don't know why she just decided to treat me this way.

Thanks Ubunja

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Reason Why You Have A Small Penis… / A Single Girl With Married Male Friends Only? / Hot Romancelanders Who Got Taken Off The Market.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.