Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,709 members, 7,862,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:04 PM

Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife (37904 Views)

Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) / Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) / Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2013
I can't tell if she is making it worse than it is, or she is just keeping it 100% real as fucckk

Either Way

I am Suddenly Petrified Of Naija Women!

Jheez.

I'm scared as hell right now.

Killing Kids!?!?!?

Oh Hell No.

TinTingz when i come to Nigeria im hanging out with you and The Muslim Brothers Homie, Yall know how to keep Crazy Women Under Control

This Madness
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2013
adabeke12:

lmaoooooooo u dey craze grin. adultery oh, second wife oh. where did it state she wasn't fuckkiinngg his brainz out? or giving him pum pum therapy. abi u think say women are the ones that get tired for sexxx. darling the 21st century woman dey enjoy sexxx pas men sef according to research.

er,,,that is an urban legend
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2013
tintingz: Polygamy is part of men nature no one can stop or you just go and hug transformer and die jelously grin
it'z either ya'll stop it ... or the women will join. bring one wife home and i will bring 5 hansome bobos home
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by tintingz(m): 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

My Man Ting Tinz...What Up Man??!...Prophet Muhammad's Chosen One...My Favorite Muslim Brother.
am good... Mr. Royal on bitc;hes smiley
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2013
adabeke12:
it'z either ya'll stop it ... or the women will join. bring one wife home and i will bring 5 hansome bobos home

I agree with that....Women should be allowed to do the Same
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
biolabee:

er,,,that is an urban legend

alright u can say wht u wanna or do wht u wanna... u will c

1 girlfriend= 5 sexay papi chulo wink
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2013
adabeke12:

alright u can say wht u wanna or do wht u wanna... u will c

1 girlfriend= 5 sexay papi chulo wink

And you will feed all of them shey? undecided
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2013
[quote author=IIIIxRoyalxIIII][color=#000099][i]I can't tell if she is making it worse than it is, or she is just keeping it 100% real as fucckk

Either Way

I am Suddenly Petrified Of Naija Women!

Jheez.

I'm scared as hell right now.

Killing Kids!?!?!?

Oh Hell No.

TinTingz when i come to Nigeria im hanging out with you and The Muslim Brothers Homie, Yall know how to keep Crazy Women Under Control

Bros... wickedness is everywhere. The human heart is VERY WICKED; not just nigerians oh. Wickedness is here in the U.S too... i mean take a look at the U.S government. if you are going to be petrified be petrified of everyone around you, bcuz one can change from their normal self in a heart beat.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2013
2buff:

And you will feed all of them shey? undecided

lol money ain't a thang nd pluz they would have their own money to smiley
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by tintingz(m): 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2013
This old papa that called himself pastor need a young lady to keep his dick;y flowing grin

How Mistress Allegedly Drugged, Robbed 80-yr-old
Pastor

http://nairaland.com/1221701/how-mistress-allegedly-drugged-robbed
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

I agree with that....Women should be allowed to do the Same

yes oh. nd we will be one big happy family grin
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by kevoneal: 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2013
Now this woman will be on the run all through her life or spend the rest of her miserable life in jail. I guess this is a better option than sharing her husband with another woman. [/quote]

Exactly! They'll say words like ''over my dead body will I let u marry another woman, if I don't kill u, u'll kill me" see d end result now. I feel sorry for her kids if she's got any @ all. Hmmmmm!
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2013
adabeke12:

The laws of polygamy state that one man marries more than one women.
It says nothing about one woman marrying more than one men.

These are the same foundational violations that triggered the "gay marriage" debate.
So for now if you want to marry, you would have to be the husband and those boys the wives smiley

Boys, because ain't no gatdem way a man is gonna share his woman with 4 other blokes.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2013
adabeke12: Bros... wickedness is everywhere. The human heart is VERY WICKED; not just nigerians oh. Wickedness is here in the U.S too... i mean take a look at the U.S government. if you are going to be petrified be petrified of everyone around you, bcuz one can change from their normal self in a heart beat.

Exactly, so why do single out nigerian menfolk as if they are the ones that invented cheating
Note cheating is an English word o
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by tintingz(m): 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2013
adabeke12:

lmaoooooooo u dey craze grin. adultery oh, second wife oh. where did it state she wasn't fuckkiinngg his brainz out? or giving him pum pum therapy. abi u think say women are the ones that get tired for sexxx. darling the 21st century woman dey enjoy sexxx pas men sef according to research.
yeea! Women enjoy sexx buh they got tired of it after having kids
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2013
adabeke12:

why would monied males follow you into your house and be sharing you
Naahh,,.. there are other ladies out there
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2013
tintingz: yeea! Women enjoy sexx buh they got tired of it after having kids

Some sef go use am punish you
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2013
2buff:

The laws of polygamy state that one man marries more than one women.
It says nothing about one woman marrying more than one men.

These are the same foundational violations that triggered the "gay marriage" debate.
So for now if you want to marry, you would have to be the husband and those boys the wives smiley

nope... if my man was ever sick in the head to cheat on me nd i feel like playing along... well letz just say he will wish he never knew me. Women can be more heartless than men if they choose to as u c. if i married one man and he later on decided that he wantz another wife... i would say darling baby plz go ahead, i would even help him choose the wife he wantz to marry right after i bring my own bobos for house. grin
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2013
biolabee:

why would monied males follow you into your house and be sharing you
Naahh,,.. there are other ladies out there

some men love to chase married women... ever heard of that? expecially when she looks good azz mess, they don't care
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by tintingz(m): 9:51pm On Mar 20, 2013
adabeke12:
hehehehe grin 5 men on you? Jeeez...i will first of all quite the marriage and watch how the 5 men screw you...oh how ya punny gonna be after the turns of sexx grin while yo kids will scratch their head... which one is ma dadda and and people will ask which one of them is your papa grin
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 9:52pm On Mar 20, 2013
tintingz: yeea! Women enjoy sexx buh they got tired of it after having kids

which women lmao, may b the onez u know, but from wht i have heard ya'll b slacking after eating good food and having kidz.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2013
adabeke12:

nope... if my man was ever sick in the head to cheat on me nd i feel like playing along... well letz just say he will wish he never knew me. Women can be more heartless than men if they choose to as u c. if i married one man and he later on decided that he wantz another wife... i would say darling baby plz go ahead, i would even help him choose the wife he wantz to marry right after i bring my own bobos for house. grin

So you're saying if your guy...as in me...cheated on you, like I am planning to do tonight when Sheniqua comes over...that I will wish I never knew you? undecided

You're just a very evil person. angry
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by tintingz(m): 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2013
biolabee:

Some sef go use am punish you
lolz. . . .na rap;ing be that grin
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2013
tintingz: hehehehe grin 5 men on you? Jeeez...i will first of all quite the marriage and watch how the 5 men screw you...oh how ya punny gonna be after the turns of sexx grin while yo kids will scratch their head... which one is ma dadda and and people will ask which one of them is your papa grin

plzzz... i don't have to have sexxx with all of them. just know wht a man can do women can do better grin grin grin
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2013
2buff:

So you're saying if your guy...as in me...cheated on you, like I am planning to do tonight when Sheniqua comes over...that I will wish I never knew you? undecided

cheesy

easy algebra right? grin grin grin
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2013
adabeke12:

some men love to chase married women... ever heard of that? expecially when she looks good azz mess, they don't care

yes they will chase you but never follow you into your home
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2013
2buff:

LOL//shes right, at least she is being honest and stating her case beforehand
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2013
Costa2000:
So u are going to be happy if ur brother's wife killed him b/c he cheats?,can you tell ur family members nd friends that you are happy over ur brothers death cos he is a cheater?.Think twice.

I still feel nothing for whoever that cheats,I don't care who.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by adabeke12(f): 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2013
tintingz: lolz. . . .na rap;ing be that grin

ya'll men think women are some kind on and off switch. when a woman delivers she needz time to heal, physically, emotionally ,psychologically etc

men are suppose to help their wivez after they have given them a child. write love letters to her be fricking romantic. she aint no doll baby
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2013
tintingz: hehehehe grin 5 men on you? Jeeez...i will first of all quite the marriage and watch how the 5 men screw you...oh how ya punny gonna be after the turns of sexx grin while yo kids will scratch their head... which one is ma dadda and and people will ask which one of them is your papa grin

the coefficient of elasticity will tend to zero and in-elasticity will set in
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2013
byvan:

I still feel nothing for whoever that cheats,I don't care who.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by tintingz(m): 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2013
adabeke12:

plzzz... i don't have to have sexxx with all of them. just know wht a man can do women can do better grin grin grin
so what will happen to the rest of the men if you only have sexx with one?

Yes...women can do it better buh not better as men does smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

Terwase Akwaza, Benue Militant Leader Surrenders 84 Rifles To Government / Stephen Yohanna, Drunk Kwara Police Officer Defecates In His Uniform / 50 Year Old Woman Poisons And Roasts Lover In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.