Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife (37749 Views)

Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) / Beninoise Wife Poisons Husband Over Boyfriend In Lagos (PHOTO) / Woman Stabs Husband To Death Over PDP, APC Presidential Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by honeric01(m): 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
rezzy: This man caused his own death, he shouldnt have dared to think of bringing the other lady into their home. RIP

SHUT UP, are you an animal?

How did he cause his death?

When did infidelity equals death?

1 Like

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 20, 2013
I hate seeing topics like dis. Man kills woman over this, woman kills man over that. So so disgusting and irritating
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2013
zayhal: After committing murder can she still stay in that house she built with her sweat? Look at the number of people that will suffer. Her own life is ruined, first off. Her kids will carry the stigma and torment throughout their lives, the man's parents and other beneficiaries who he might be catering for.
Some people are literally making marriage a do or die affair.

Excellent post..
Did she consider her kids and the fact that their destiny many have been truncated with this action
School aborted, potential hoodlums and beggars to boot?!

victorian: What a waste of life, all for greed and stupidity... How can a man bring a second wife home , to juggle shoulders with the first wife.... How will men feel if their wife bring in another man to the house, as a second husband? Won't men run crazy and even kill the wife!.... I wonder how some men reason... Only him killed himself, with his own stupidity... For some women , it's a do or die affair, especially when she feels , she is no longer marketable for the next person... Am not saying its right for her to kill, but the husband, got what he deserved. ....smh... angry

I thought the prevailing wisdom around these parts is that marriage is not do or die

You say you don't support murder in one breath and next breath, you say he deserved what he got
SMH for NL women

1 Like

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2013
This happened on Wednesday night/Thursday morning. I was at Agip on Thursday last week for some business. Close to Agip gate sits this woman I usually buy banana from. As I drew close to buy banana as usual I noticed that the people were unusually quiet with intermittent murmuring. The mood was to say the least awkward. I asked what happened and I was told this story which the op narrated above
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by metti(m): 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2013
rezzy: This man caused his own death, he shouldnt have dared to think of bringing the other lady into their home. RIP

So the punishment for that is death? Are u okay
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by honeric01(m): 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2013
biolabee:

Excellent post..
Did she consider her kids and the fact that their destiny many have been truncated with this action
School aborted, potential hoodlums and beggars to boot?!

I thought the prevailing wisdom around these parts is that marriage is not do or die

You say you don't support murder in one breath and next breath, you say he deserved what he got
SMH for NL women

most of them are confused humans. Some of them're unstable and not worth trusting.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by fashizie(m): 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2013
Our mindset in this part of the world is so pathetic.firstly,its not rite to bring in a 2nd wife because every human is jealous.the husband wont even take it.however,tryin to justify murder because a man is plannin to marry anoda is insane.dats why women in africa ve lost all form of respect from the men.dey cant jst let go,even when the union is becomin unbearable.all because of status n wot people will say.
Thats why u ll see a woman cheatin on her husband n still protectin her marriiage wit. Iron fist.we shuld all learn to let go of sumtin aint workin out.if u go check,dat woman mite ve defiled her matrimonial bed in time past.those type are the most jealous.
Not surportin nobody.jst my 5cent.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by chucky234(m): 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2013
zayhal: I need to understand the way people think. So which one is a worse crime? Infidelity or murder? Are they even comparable? Comments such as the ones above would only make people get bolder to commit heinous crimes in the society.

Why should a woman kill her husband because he's taking another wife? So what's the woman's gain after killing the husband, becoming a murderer and jeopardizing the future of her kids. I don't even see any sense behind the killing. One senator's wife did same to her husband few months ago and that one was even the second wife o.

Is it by force? If your husband does not value you any longer and sees the need to take another wife, if you can't cope with it, why not just quit the marriage instead of destroying lives?

Now this woman will be on the run all through her life or spend the rest of her miserable life in jail. I guess this is a better option than sharing her husband with another woman.
Well said sis

1 Like

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Gombs(m): 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2013
vallycan: Illitracy is surely deadly as disease itself,dis is wat hapen to a poor junky family who lacks luster of undastandin coinside wit ignorance: may b in ya next generation u'll undastand dat d consequences of takin a second wife is lik fire on d mountain

1. It's illiteracy not wot u typed above

2. It means not being able to read and/or write, and I dnt see whr in the news, dat the man or his wife or his 2nd wife or d house maid couldn't read nor write.

3. What's 'Coinside'?..tot twas ' Coincide'

4. Do people av two generations?..explain aw pls, cos u pointed out that 'in his next generation he'd understand...'

5. What kinda comparison is the last line?...taking a second wife is like fire on the mountain?...u kidding me?

6. Are u a learner?

7. Must u comment?

8, No vex sha,I dey correct u in case u go job interview, u no go fall hnd like dis

@OP...she no try for the man, but then him no try for her. Hope the case gets prosecuted by the law enforcement agency(ies)
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2013
honeric01:

SHUT UP, are you an animal?

How did he cause his death?

When did infidelity equals death?

He is definitely an animal so don't bother

I'm surprised only one woman has condemned this act yet they make men to be beasts

If it was a man killed his wife over a lover. See uber e-spit Men are animals, they are abusers, etc bla bla bla

1 Like

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by biolabee(m): 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2013
honeric01:

most of them are confused humans. Some of them're unstable and not worth trusting.

Just wait for the next topic
MY HUSBAND BEAT ME YESTERDAY - I WENT TO CLINIC and see ecstasy
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by bingbagbo(m): 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2013
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by sammynaijaguy(m): 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2013
jealousy, jealousy is the root of hatred
now dat the man is dead she should go and enjoy him alone greedy WOMEN
most of them are product of polygamy and they are here killing them selves because a man has decided to marry another woman tongue SMH
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by azimibraun: 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2013
When wll Men start understanding women? because as it stands they seem nt 2 understand @ all.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by metti(m): 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2013
eforce: Killing someone over infidelity would only land you in jail , here is how to handle infidelity in marriage.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/02/how-to-handle-infidelity-and-adultery.html

Thank you very much. Don't mind their local comments. I can't imagine people justifying death sentence for adultery. Anyway, may be they believe in sharia.
The woman should be dealt with according to the law.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by greatgod2012(f): 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2013
Two wrongs can never make a right, yes, the man bringing in another woman is bad, agree, but the woman now committing murder is worse, there are other ways such situation can be resolved other than murdering, but the truth is that, wickedness do not have to do with gender, anyone who is wicked is wicked, , no more, no less, the woman is obviously wicked and extremely jealous and i want to see how she will live with peace of mind now that she would definately be prosecuted and most possibly be jailed
May God help us all.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by idupaul: 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
zayhal: I need to understand the way people think. So which one is a worse crime? Infidelity or murder? Are they even comparable? Comments such as the ones above would only make people get bolder to commit heinous crimes in the society.

Why should a woman kill her husband because he's taking another wife? So what's the woman's gain after killing the husband, becoming a murderer and jeopardizing the future of her kids. I don't even see any sense behind the killing. One senator's wife did same to her husband few months ago and that one was even the second wife o.

Is it by force? If your husband does not value you any longer and sees the need to take another wife, if you can't cope with it, why not just quit the marriage instead of destroying lives?

Now this woman will be on the run all through her life or spend the rest of her miserable life in jail. I guess this is a better option than sharing her husband with another woman.

My dear I fear ooo.. Suprised to see people hailing the woman for action ..so its better a man be murdered than allowed to date another woman .. Na wa ooo.. Wallahi most Nigerians are murderers waiting to be activated

1 Like

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by buJu234: 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2013
why re some women like this sef... If I am the late man`s brother I will send Assassins after her to take her fucking life off this planet.

is it a must to marry? is it a must to remain in marriage with a man; its an agreement if u dont like pack ur things and leave for christ sake.

if u dont like a cheater why not leave him alone.... if u dont like him taking another wife plzzz pack.

is marriage do or die... and by the way where is it written by God that marriage is for better for worse till death do us path.... because even moses in the bible
supported it divorce; was Peter not married b4 he divorced or separated his wife to follow Jesus. havent u read abt Peter`s mother -inlaw in the Bible.

And this is a big lessons to u guys; wen u re loving; stop loving with all ur eyes closed...

assuming this man was monitoring this woman; he would have knw that she had some bad motives towards him.

People always presumed the Female gender to b innocence but they are more deadly than the Snake.

Am not saying u shouldnt love but love with ur minds open; ur analytical faculty open

1 Like

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by honeric01(m): 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2013
biolabee:

He is definitely an animal so don't bother

I'm surprised only one woman has condemned this act yet they make men to be beasts

If it was a man killed his wife over a lover. See uber e-spit Men are animals, they are abusers, etc bla bla bla

i dont think that bvyan of a girl is normal @ all, if she's married, her hubby should just be careful because he's married to a potential killer. Poisoning and stabbing your husband to death over marrying another woman's an act only fit for demons and deranged minds. Anyone who supports this murderer is a potential killer be it male or female.

Demons walking about in human form now adays. Mau God protect us all from women/men like the killer and bvyan.

7 Likes

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by ABsI1: 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2013
u are an empty headed goathead aka pepper soup material and u will end up in a drunkard's belly tonite
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by nitlad: 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2013
byvan: Another befitting price for infidelity!!!Cheaters beware.Stupid man,u no die well,RIP my fab behind mtchewww!!!
victorian: What a waste of life, all for greed and stupidity... How can a man bring a second wife home , to juggle shoulders with the first wife.... How will men feel if their wife bring in another man to the house, as a second husband? Won't men run crazy and even kill the wife!.... I wonder how some men reason... Only him killed himself, with his own stupidity... For some women , it's a do or die affair, especially when she feels , she is no longer marketable for the next person... Am not saying its right for her to kill, but the husband, got what he deserved.....smh... angry
I was going to say these two fucckkers are psychotic and then I discovered majority of the commenters on the thread are nutters who would blame everything on earth but women for domestic violence undecided
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by gratiaeo(m): 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2013
Nawaoo me self wey marry 1 no get rest talk more of marrying 2. Woman na yam? abeg make person hear word
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2013
biolabee:

Hmm,.. dear post, How can you advocating this sensible option
That she should leave the house she built with her sweat instead of committing murder
Since i will not enjoy my husband alone, no one will
I don't think you are living in this world. If you can't share just don't get married because you will hardly find a man that will stay with one woman.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by JAKURAS(f): 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2013

Absolutely wrong for her to av killed her man but u seem to think its right for a man to cheat.evil begets evil!
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by freecocoa(f): 2:26pm On Mar 20, 2013
Hmm this kind story sef.

Since when does eating take up to 30 minutes? Abi the man still stayed at the dining after eating?

abeg who grabs a knife and stabs someone you already poisoned with an onlooker around?

So she was able to still disappear? Abeg are they saying the loveth of a girl stood watching while her madam stabbed her oga to death before going for help?

The house girl's account is quite funny as far as I'm concerned, seems like she sef na accomplice if this story is true undecided.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by babe2011(f): 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2013
Some women are so silly.why kill your husband because he wanted to marry another woman. If she were to be a good and prayerful wife her husband wouldn't try to bring in another woman. Marriage is hard work a woman either build or destroy her own home.This one wey good husband scarce Somehow for some women sha.

1 Like

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Jerryjat(m): 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2013
Na wa oooo.... ... notin we no go see 4 dis life... embarassed
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by stevo78(m): 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
The only reasonable and intelligent comment is by zayhal. Does infidelity or second wife equals murder. Is marriage a do or die affair? Abeeg I! She's as guilty on earth as in heaven.
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by idupaul: 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
biolabee:

Hmm,.. dear post, How can you advocating this sensible option
That she should leave the house she built with her sweat instead of committing murder
Since i will not enjoy my husband alone, no one will

In saner climes u would be placed under close watch for this comment ..u are a demon , a very wicked thing ..A killer waiting to be activated .. U can give birth to children who mite end up being blood thirsty characters

1 Like

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by IYANGBALI: 2:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
that means you can advice your sister or daughter to do same,you reason with your anus
Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2013
victorian: What a waste of life, all for greed and stupidity... How can a man bring a second wife home , to juggle shoulders with the first wife.... How will men feel if their wife bring in another man to the house, as a second husband? Won't men run crazy and even kill the wife!.... I wonder how some men reason... Only him killed himself, with his own stupidity... For some women , it's a do or die affair, especially when she feels , she is no longer marketable for the next person... Am not saying its right for her to kill, but the husband, got what he deserved.....smh... angry

Yet another example of the trait that makes it so hard to take women seriously or have any pity on them. Look at the pile of nonsense this one wrote here. Yet we wouldn't be allowed to rest if the story had involved the woman as the victim and the man as the assailant.

It's deplorable how most of you reason. When a woman does terrible things (including infidelity, abuse, and murder), it is ALWAYS the man's fault, and he always deserves it because he 'pushed' her to do it. But when the man does something perceived to be wrong, it is obviously his fault, and he should be demonised for maltreating an 'innocent' woman. In other words, head ot tail, the woman is always the victim. Utter rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Poisons, Stabs Husband To Death Over Second Wife by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2013
nitlad:
I was going to say these two fucckkers are psychotic and then I discovered majority of the commenters on the thread are nutters who would blame everything on earth but women for domestic violence undecided

Bro, it's the crazy society that we live in where women can never do no wrong in domestic violence - this world is just nuts, tbh...

Women are nuts!! That scandalous slag just wasted the young man's life just for being who he naturally is...

Polygamy is just as African as homosexuality is European...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Goat Dies After Taking A Poisoned Pap Meant For Our Family - Man Says / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Enugu State: Graphic Pics / Three Pant Thieves Arrested In Niger (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.