Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Gospel According To Money: The Nigerian Virus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gospel According To Money: The Nigerian Virus (480 Views)

Beware Of The Gospel According To The New Age Movement (part 2) / The Gospel According To Joagbaje / The Gospel According To Judas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gospel According To Money: The Nigerian Virus by back2sender: 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2013
What do I mean by the word “Gospel”? In this context, I am going to define it as ideas we want people to accept as truth or/and agree with.
Nigeria, as we all know is a great nation with so many great potentials. Nigeria is the giant of Africa. Nigeria is a nation that God is using to bring healing to other African nations.Nigeria; a nation respected and feared among nations. Nigeria has suddenly become a physician who cannot heal herself. I weep for Nigeria.
WARNING:
If you are one of those haters of truth, please don’t read further because what I am going to drop today is a heavy Bombshell. Today’s article will make some make some incantations against Amara while others will try to harm her or fight for their pastor. But this is just the beginning of the fight. My life is in the hands of God and any day you make an attempt to harm Amara, you are finished. I will go on with this message to the people because I was born for a time as this.
PASTORS:
We keep praying for Nigeria and I believe that the grace of God is available to us. But there are times I look at our nation and I see that there are a few somewhere genuinely seeking the face of God concerning us. We see great conferences organized with prayers from great men of God-leaders of PFN, CAN, and the National Mosque, FCT.
I laugh when I see how suddenly the church has become a political ground. I look at the leaders of PFN and CAN telling us to vote for one politician or the other. Christians foolishly listen to all these people without knowing the motive behind their actions. Let us be real here and stop deceiving ourselves.
Fellow Nigerians, forget about the long crosses on their necks and hands, the prayers said on national TV with tears shed; they are just playing games. All the leaders of CAN and PFN now do is moving in and out Abuja and Alausa.Our politicians now use them as prayer contractors and political tools-Campaign Managers.
Isn’t it amazing how a pastor who is called to speak the truth will go to Aso-Rock to see our then sick president only to be paid to keep quiet? Hmmmm, most of our church leaders are now living with past glory and we the followers have refused to shine our eyes. Like I always tell people; there will be so many surprises on that day.
I get angry when I watch the news and see our PFN leaders with their long crosses talking politics. Last year, I got a very long mail from one Prophet Obiokeke, a very long one, telling me that God spoke to him to tell Nigerians that IBB is the next president. Who knows how many he was able to deceive with the name of God.
Woe unto him who says “thus says the Lord “when God has not spoken. Prophet Obiokeke or whatever you called yourself; you and your likes shall be destroyed when the deliverance of Nigeria comes. You will see our deliverance, but you will not be a part of it.
I will use this opportunity to call on Pastor or Bishop Ayo Oritsejafor, Bishop Mike Okonkwo of TREM, and their PFN members to take their eyes off politics and the money involved and go back to their pulpits. You were not called to preach politics, but Christ.
Pastor Tunde Bakare, you were not called to feed your flock with political issues every Sunday. Please feed them with the gospel of righteousness, sanctification, and total separation from the world. The same Bakare who, in an interview with Punch Newspaper sometime 2006, said: “I speak by the spirit of God that IBB, OBJ, Atiku, and that tall one, Muhammadu Buhari are of the old breed and none of them will come back to power…”, is now the running mate of “that tall one, Buhari”. In fact, I now have greater respect for Chris Okotie than Bakare (you are entitled to your own opinion).
T.B.Joshua and Chris Oyakilome are on one side advertising themselves and not my Lord Jesus Christ. There is no kind of atrocity that does not take place in their different churches. I am not surprised because we are living in the perilous times spoken of by Jesus Christ. I only pity gullible Nigerians following them. Reputation is not Character.
Oh Pastors, judgement is coming upon you with great destruction except you repent and go back to your place of calling. Pastors use their devilish powers on people. There is one now, somewhere around Badore, Ajah, whose membership runs in thousands. This very pastor left Ajao Estate because of the numerous atrocities he committed. This same pastor duped a church in Manchester with his devilish powers. This very handsome man goes about performing great miracles, calling names and telling people how many sins they committed in a day.Ah!Nigerians;isn’t it time we become wise and throw stones at these people? They do all those miracles with the powers of Necromancy.
But you know why I am happy? God is not man; you can hide it from man, but definitely not from God. Your day of judgement draws near.
POLITICIANS:
Most times I don’t really blame our politicians because they are waxing stronger with pastors on their pay-roll. It is a known fact that politicians are corrupt and indecent people. It is a known fact that only a small percentage of Nigerian politicians get into power with their hands clean knowing that power is of God.
Our politicians are nothing short of prostitutes. They are people with no ideologies. They don’t even stand for anything. Look at the National Assembly; how many politicians are able to sponsor a reasonable bill in their 8 and 12 years of power? I don’t know why we keep voting those dull and blocked heads into power.
What will make a reasonable person decide to spend more than eight years in power whether as a Senator or Legislator?
The female politicians sleep their way into power. I laugh when I see people praise them so well. I laugh because I know them too well, all of them, from the Ministers down to Councillors. If you should hear what they do, ears will tingle. This is why I have no regard for any of them because I believe there are decent ways to get to wherever you want to be without making yourself cheap. Use your God-given head.
Everybody is complaining about Nigeria; politicians included. Now let me ask you; where should the solution come from if not from those thieves we have as leaders? I was totally disappointed with the president and I wrote it on my Facebook page. How could our dear President GEJ, who claim to be fighting corruption be the same person sending his wife to Bode George-a common criminal?
My question which was unsatisfactorily answered by my friends is; what is the motive behind the visit? Is it political or another fulfilment of the Biblical passage-”there is joy in heaven over a sinner who repents”? What makes you think Boy George is repentant? According to the same Bible, he is to return all that he stole.Mr President, I was and I am disappointed and that was the day I changed my mind and started seeing you as just another politician.
Our good one, BRF has done incredibly well and I give it to him. There is this recent one about his insulting J.K. Randle and I am in his defence with the following points: In politics, just like any other game, age is not an issue. They also said some things without knowing the speakers where on.BRF tried defending himself over the issue of some house that was to be destroyed which he refused to intervene. I am strongly with BRF in this case.
But for how long are Lagosians going to suffer simply because there is a god-father somewhere dictating the rules of the game? We pay taxes in Lagos State and we know how much comes into the state as revenue with all the structures on ground. Now we are asked to pay tolls for a road within town. I even heard there will be three different toll points on that one road.BRF; I heard you are waiting for election to be over before you start the toll, but…
JOURNALISTS:
What I see in Nigeria of today is “Brown Envelope Journalism”. Whoever plays the piper dictates the tune. I used to see journalists quit jobs because their employer told them to go against their conscience and write something to favour government. But that is now a thing of the past.
Journalists are now on the pay-roll of politicians-no integrity. Like I posted on my Facebook wall last night; your reputation is what people say about you on your tombstone, but character is what the Angels say about you before God.
Oga journalist, you can get all the awards in your time. If there is anything like Grammy, go ahead and get it. Host all the shows you can ever think of. Wine and dine with presidents of nations. The truth about you is that you are nothing before God. That cleaner in your office could worth more than you and your entire organisation.
When did journalism become favouritism? Editors now choose what they want to publish even when their correspondents go through hard times to get the news.Havent you noticed what happens when you go to some media sites and try to post comments against their pay master? All you get is a denial to post and even when they accept your comment, they don’t publish it.
Journalists should stop assisting politicians and pastors in sending Nigeria to an early grave. In fact, the people you read bad things about are not the bad ones, but the good ones who cannot pay their bills and are political enemies of their paymasters. Every politician now has shares in media houses because they must protect their image while fighting their opponents.
ACTIVISTS:
I have hammered so much on this activism issue. Our activists are nothing short of thieves and deceivers. I pity you if you are one of those still listening to them.
If all these negative energy of the above mentioned categories could be channelled positively into the brand called Nigeria, we shall have a better nation, better tomorrow, and a fulfilled future for generations to come.
Gospel according to money is a virus that must be eradicated for a better Nigeria; ERADICATE IT NOW!

saw the article somewhere and thought i should share as its interesting

(1) (Reply)

Pls Join Me In Prayers. / Church Galzzzz... / Happy Easter To You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.