Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back (79442 Views)

Why I Don't Want My Brother To Get Married To Her / Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. / Woman's Online Boyfriend Turns-Out To Be Ex-husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Go Down)

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by JEITO: 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
My dear, go and work on yourself 1st. It is obvious you still have a lot to learn about marriage.

Else, you might still divorce him again if you ever get back together.
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
Sorry about this. Thank God you've realized that it's not really about wealth ... but please find out what you really want and always bear in mind that 'love' isn't just about feelings. It's a commitment to stick to and treat your partner nice whether they deserve it or not and it takes a whole lot of patience, self control and perseverance. Please be careful otherwise na so you go dey divorce dey go.
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 18, 2015
Dlemah:
Is people like u dt gve men d oportunity to ill treat women.hw cud u do such a thng,didn't u say "I do" to d statement....for beta for worse,til death do us part...now uve loose evrythng..d same family members of urs wud deny u if u dare tel dem ur intentions to go bak 2 ur ex-husband..
My advice for u is to get a life ,move on,forget ur ex-husband..d only reason he wud ve forgven u is if u ad neva re-married,but uve blown it up...get a life like I said,thers nothng u can do abt it except ur ex-seeks for u himself,nt u chasing him.

Seriously,am disapionted in u..

To all nairaland men,nt al women have such traits oh..
Seriously, dis kind of ladies make me see marriage as the worst calamity that can befall a man. Now dat i dnt av money i'm searching 4 d woman dat we can build family together not meeting me wen i am rich & wen d riches is gone she leaves. Some women are Blood-suckers!!!!

1 Like

Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by rectitude(m): 8:32am On Apr 18, 2015
trendystuf:
Readers Mail: I was married to my Ex Husband for 6 years but because he was not meeting up and was constantly in financial problems, my family encouraged me to divorce him. I ended up marrying someone else but now I am not happy anymore. All I think about now is my ex-husband. He is now the only thing I think about all day.

At the moment, I am breaking up with my current husband because I am no longer happy with him and he seems to agree that we go our separate ways. I have been thinking of contacting my Ex husband but I don’t know how he would react since i left him when he was really in a financial mess. It’s been 2 years since we divorced. I was told that he is rich now and has a wife and kid.

Please Help me, I love my Ex husband and I want him back in my arms.

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/03/please-help-i-want-my-ex-husband-back.html

Your question will be featured on www.fixmeblog.com These are the kind of issues we discus there... We are committed to making you happier,because truly, ....everyone needs a fix
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 18, 2015
This post was dropped 2 years ago and perhaps your decision would have been made.

Op ask yourself if u are to be in his shoe, will u accept the person back?

U are a thief because u heard he is rich and perhaps ur current husband is going broke. U are not different from a grubber and a gold digger.
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by KanwuliaJara: 3:05am On Apr 24, 2015
Mtcheeeeeeeeew thread!

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!!! kiss
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by Yasher: 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
Have you been able to deal with the issues that lead to you divorcing him in the first place? If no, the chances that you'll divorce if you ever get back again, is HIGH.
Re: PLEASE HELP: I Want My Ex - Husband Back by chichi414: 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
Dis is a lesson 4 we women noting last longer,if truly u love him u would hv stayed wit him when he had financials problems that was when he needed u most

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29)

He Surprised His Wife On Her Birthday And Got A Shocker Of His Life. / Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? / Parents How Will You Feel If You Come Back Home & Meet Your Children Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.