Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. (47230 Views)

Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife / Tips To Look After Your Husband Published In 1950 (photo) / Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. by Pamshow: 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2015
When a husband flirts or cheats on his wife, it is primarily due to a disconnection from God. Whether the husband is an unbeliever or a backslider, God is waiting to hear the wife's prayer for his change. And when that prayer is targeted, it will be fruitful.

A true heart connection with God is the solid assurance against the immoral lives of these husbands.
Here are three powerful, fundamental prayers that could positively turn the tide, return your husband’s heart to God, and heal all your hurt and stress.

Prayer 1
Matt 18:11; 2Pet 3:9
Father, I lift my husband before you and ask that you touch him from inside to bring him to repentance so that he would be saved. Holy Ghost, I ask that you speak to him as no man could and make him sorry for his sins and turn to you. Let the Blood of Jesus destroy all the tricks the enemy is using to keep him in sin and bondage. I command every blindfolding of the enemy over him to be removed that he may see the full color and glory of his destiny in Christ. Lord, I believe You have started something new in the life of my husband in Jesus Name.

Prayer 2
John 6:44; 2Cor 5:17

Father, I pray you touch and draw my husband to worship, obey and serve you all the days of his life. Lord, speak to him in the language and method he cannot refuse or resist. Change his perverse taste, immoral thoughts, misleading friends and acts; make him a new and different man to be marveled at. Lord, give him the grace to show godly example and leadership in the family. Thank you, my Father, for the quick job you have started because I pray in Jesus name.

Prayer 3
Rom 10:13-15

Father, send your messengers with your anointed words in their mouth for my husband’s salvation. Lord, make the words irresistible and give him understanding. Father, I pray that you permeate his heart with your message, power and Spirit. Overwhelm him and cause him to confess you and ask for your forgiveness.
This I ask and believe that it is done in Jesus Name. Amen!

There are over 70 powerful targeted prayersfor your husband’s change to faithfulness and decency here.

5 Likes

Re: Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. by Chidoks(f): 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
thanks for the tips.i can't wait for midnight to come o.additional point:Father destroy any emotional attachment my husband has with any female that is not me AND let any plan any lady is having to get pregnant for my husband and/ or to steal her way into my home be broken to unconnectable pieces.amen

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. by DollyParton1(f): 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
Lol.... your husband is cheating on you and you resort to depriving yourself of good night sleep and probably some delicious breakfast and lunch too. While the husband is having a good night sleep and probably enjoying delicious meals all over the town.

I hope he returns the favour when the wife decides to step out too.

19 Likes

Re: Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. by Chidoks(f): 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
DollyParton1:
Lol.... your husband is cheating on you and you resort to depriving yourself of good night sleep and probably some delicious breakfast and lunch too. While the husband is having a good night sleep and probably enjoying delicious meals all over the town.

it's all about choices.every one has the right to choose what to do in the face of such a challenge
if adultary is wrong, then the right thing to do is not to retaliate as two wrongs can never amount to a right. on the other hand, if you think adultary us right then you have every right to indulge even before hubby attempts it.it's all about values and choices.

9 Likes

Re: Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. by DollyParton1(f): 8:14pm On Aug 04, 2015
Chidoks:

it's all about choices.every one has the right to choose what to do in the face of such a challenge
if adultary is wrong, then the right thing to do is not to retaliate as two wrongs can never amount to a right. on the other hand, if you think adultary us right then you have every right to indulge even before hubby attempts it.it's all about values and choices.

Who mentioned anything about retaliation.

10 Likes

Re: Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. by Chidoks(f): 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
DollyParton1:

Who mentioned anything about retaliation.

you did when you said "if the wife decides to steps out too" or did i get that wrong?

1 Like

Re: Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. by DollyParton1(f): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2015
Chidoks:

you did when you said "if the wife steps out too" or did i get that wrong?
I am saying if tables were turned, I hope the husband would be praying also. And not kicking the wife out of the house.

13 Likes

Re: Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. by Chidoks(f): 8:23pm On Aug 04, 2015
DollyParton1:

I am saying if tables were turned, I hope the husband would be praying also. And not kicking the wife out of the house.

ok.i get it now

1 Like

Re: Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. by Dyt(f): 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
Awon abokoku
Shey after I had a really long day working/traffic/cooking and attending to the kids so the time I am supposed use to sleep and snor I will be using to cast fire
Iyen na de make sense oo

Oya fire
Thunder
Strike

10 Likes

Re: Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. by bukatyne(f): 9:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
Dyt:
Awon abokoku
Shey after I had a really long day working/traffic/cooking and attending to the kids so the time I am supposed use to sleep and snor I will be using to cast fire
Iyen na de make sense oo

Oya fire
Thunder
Strike

DollyParton1:

Lols

Nairaland will not kill me.

I am sure the men were jazzed

5 Likes

Re: Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. by Dyt(f): 10:03pm On Aug 04, 2015
bukatyne:

Lols

Yes na
That's why the demon needs to be casted out

The prayers will prepare their minds bodies and souls
They won't think of another woman, it will be just the wife
As much as she prays, it keeps him away from cheating
More like the more the prayer, the no chance of cheating

Pls sis
Let's pray together
Hold my hands
We should also do 7days dry fasting
Solely on husband not to cheat

Oshisko repete

5 Likes

Re: Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. by bukatyne(f): 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
Dyt:

Yes na

Pls sis
Let's pray together
Hold my hands

Oshisko repete

Hahahaha!

You know, these men know exactly What they are doing.

7 Likes

Re: Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. by Dyt(f): 10:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
bukatyne:

Hahahaha!

You know, these men know exactly What they are doing.

Know me
They don't oo
Have you forgotten they are babies and we will do everything for them even guiding
So the best way to do is prayer

Oya my sis
Prayer
We go mountain

6 Likes

Re: Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. by DollyParton1(f): 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2015
bukatyne:

Lols

Dyt:

Yes na
Pls sis
Let's pray together
Hold my hands
Oshisko repete

Lol.... it must be familiar spirits at work.
The enemies wants to destroy their homes.
Dont you know husband are scarce for market.
When people like Genevieve Nnaji and Rita Dominic are husband less. You dont want them to pray and fire for their cheating spouse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. by Dyt(f): 10:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
DollyParton1:

Lol.... it must be familiar spirits at work.
The enemies wants to destroy their homes.
Dont you know husband are scarce for market.
When people like Genevieve Nnaji and Rita Dominic are husband less. You dont want them to pray and fire for their cheating spouse.

Yes
We must call out holy ghost fire to consume
They shall fall
They must die
In my deep voice
Die
Die
Fall down and die
Fire
Fire
Consume
I am starting a 21 day dry fasting

7 Likes

Re: Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. by DollyParton1(f): 8:38am On Aug 05, 2015
Re: Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. by DollyParton1(f): 8:40am On Aug 05, 2015
Dyt:

Yes
They shall fall
They must die
In my deep voice
Die
Die
Fall down and die
Fire
Fire
Consume

While u are starving all in the name of dry fasting, make sure you make him full english breakfast in the morning. Pack some real swallow food for luch for him and make sure there is a sumptuous dinner waiting for him after a hard day of cheating.

And at night, make sure to wear red lacy pants and a sexy lingerie.

4 Likes

Re: Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. by Dyt(f): 9:30am On Aug 05, 2015
DollyParton1:

While u are starving all in the name of dry fasting, make sure you make him full english breakfast in the morning. Pack some real swallow food for luch for him and make sure there is a sumptuous dinner waiting for him after a hard day of cheating.

And at night, make sure to wear red lacy pants and a sexy lingerie.

I will not only make him sumptuous cooked meal
I will give him Uncooked meal with assorted flavours
Wear costumes
Pole dancing
Infact ehn

My sacarsim is crazy
grin

6 Likes

Re: Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. by Chidoks(f): 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2015
Dyt:

Yes
They shall fall
They must die
In my deep voice
Die
Die
Fall down and die
Fire
Fire
Consume

dont put the name of Holy Ghost in vain.
i have a real life story for you: He loved her so much, everyone knew it.some envied them, some despised them but the truth was that he loved her.they had seven children; 4 boys,3 girls.he took care of the family.they were all happy.it was crystal clear.
along the line trouble struck, thinking it's business as usual she handled it physically, all those feminine 'shakara' didn't help.it got worse.by now children are grown and took sides.home practically broke.he tore their marriage certificate, threw her things of their room and she moved to the children's section.he called it quits.asked her people to come and take her back.by then she realised the battle was spiritual.she was also old.her heart was broken.she couldn't fight again.her father was late, she had only a sister for her mother had no male child.she fended for herself.she suddenly realized it was spiritual.she started her prayers.( more curative than preventive).
Meanwhile he announced he wanted a wife.his children kicked against it but can you tell a man what to do in his house? his first son ( over 30 years of age) visited the patents of the bride to be and introduced himself.the lady suddenly opted out of the show of shame.he got angry , threathned his children and went ahead to take home a strange woman who shared his matrimonial bed with him.nobody said 'pim'.it's not all men you control.
She ran to God with her children.they prayef and prayed.oh yes they prayed and the strange woman woke up one morning packed her things and left.
He later fell sick, so sick, so so sick.the sickness took his life but beforr his exit, he sought her forgiveness.he begged and begged.she said she had forgiven.he askef her to keep talking to her even in the face of death.that little woman, held his hands , talked to him about Christ till he finally closed his eyes in death!
you do not have to believe me.if she had done that preventive fasting and prayers, she wouldn't have suffered that much.it is much much better to pray than to visit jazz houses as most 'funky' women do these days.

3 Likes

Re: Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. by dyttt: 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2015
Chidoks:

dont put the name of Holy Ghost in vain.
i have a real life story for you: He loved her so much, everyone knew it.some envied them, some despised them but the truth was that he loved her.they had seven children; 4 boys,3 girls.he took care of the family.they were all happy.it was crystal clear.
along the line trouble struck, thinking it's business as usual she handled it physically, all those feminine 'shakara' didn't help.it got worse.by now children are grown and took sides.home practically broke.he tore their marriage certificate, threw her things of their room and she moved to the children's section.he called it quits.asked her people to come and take her back.by then she realised the battle was spiritual.she was also old.her heart was broken.she couldn't fight again.her father was late, she had only a sister for her mother had no male child.she fended for herself.she suddenly realized it was spiritual.she started her prayers.( more curative than preventive).
Meanwhile he announced he wanted a wife.his children kicked against it but can you tell a man what to do in his house? his first son ( over 30 years of age) visited the patents of the bride to be and introduced himself.the lady suddenly opted out of the show of shame.he got angry , threathned his children and went ahead to take home a strange woman who shared his matrimonial bed with him.nobody said 'pim'.it's not all men you control.
She ran to God with her children.they prayef and prayed.oh yes they prayed and the strange woman woke up one morning packed her things and left.
He later fell sick, so sick, so so sick.the sickness took his life but beforr his exit, he sought her forgiveness.he begged and begged.she said she had forgiven.he askef her to keep talking to her even in the face of death.that little woman, held his hands , talked to him about Christ till he finally closed his eyes in death!
you do not have to believe me.if she had done that preventive fasting and prayers, she wouldn't have suffered that much.it is much much better to pray than to visit jazz houses as most 'funky' women do these days.

praise the Lord

7 Likes

Re: Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. by Chidoks(f): 2:41pm On Aug 06, 2015
dyttt:

praise the Lord

Yes all glory to His name.i will always ascribe all glory to God no matter the trend, westernization and sophistication people claim.most times when you learn the dark secrets sorrounding most of them you will be glad that God is your anchor.
no matter the mockery and sacarsim; i will proclaim, declare and shout it:God is my help in the face of challenges! The only one that can change the heart of a cheating husband!!! God is all i need to have all my needs met.i have never visited any jazz man.i am proud of my trust in God!!!

5 Likes

Re: Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. by dyttt: 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2015
Chidoks:

Yes all glory to His name.i will always ascribe all glory to God no matter the trend, westernization and sophistication people claim.most times when you learn the dark secrets sorrounding most of them you will be glad that God is your anchor.
no matter the mockery and sacarsim; i will proclaim, declare and shout it:God is my help in the face of challenges! The only one that can change the heart of a cheating husband!!! God is all i need to have all my needs met.i have never visited any jazz man.i am proud of my trust in God!!!

madam
easy
i no no wetin to talk
Re: Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. by zeb04(f): 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
pastor Mrs dyttt please advice me , my husband has been cheating, can I join your prayer network?

also which colour of pant should I wear today,please I need God's intervention oh.

I pray God,blind the eyes of every seductive winch eying my husband oh,her ikebe will be stiff and refuse to shake when she waka pass my husband.

holy ghost fire,God of thunder and lighting, destroy that brea.st by fire,by fire. let it fall yakata

Amen(which other one is remaining).

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. by dyttt: 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2015
zeb04:
pastor Mrs dyttt please advice me , my husband has been cheating, can I join your prayer network?

also which colour of pant should I wear today,please I need God's intervention oh.

I pray God,blind the eyes of every seductive winch eying my husband oh,her ikebe will be stiff and refuse to shake when she waka pass my husband.

holy ghost fire,God of thunder and lighting, destroy that brea.st by fire,by fire. let it fall yakata

Amen(which other one is remaining).

omo mehn
this one is strong ooo
*picks race*
Re: Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. by buggaboo: 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2015
Chidoks:
thanks for the tips.i can't wait for midnight to come o.additional point:Father destroy any emotional attachment my husband has with any female that is not me AND let any plan any lady is having to get pregnant for my husband and/ or to steal her way into my home be broken to unconnectable pieces.amen

You are a blessing to your husband.
Don't mind all these enlightened women. Dem never jam.

4 Likes

Re: Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. by lovaleenny(f): 6:41am On Aug 07, 2015
DollyParton1:

grin grin grin omo I just weak for women matter honestly

1 Like

Re: Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. by pbs4real(m): 7:21am On Aug 07, 2015
lovaleenny:

so u cnt fast cos of me?grin
Re: Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 07, 2015
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. by lovaleenny(f): 9:30am On Aug 07, 2015
pbs4real:
so u cnt fast cos of me?grin

No cheesy tongue
Re: Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. by DollyParton1(f): 9:50am On Aug 07, 2015
lovaleenny:

I came to this thread, I became weak.
I left and came back again. I am seeing somethings now. I am getting weaker again.
Things like this, only Amadioha or Sango can fix it.

No need to bother my sweet and ever loving JESUS.
Re: Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. by pbs4real(m): 9:57am On Aug 07, 2015
lovaleenny:

No cheesy tongue
and i cn do it 4 usad
Re: Three Powerful Prayers That Could Turn Your Husband Back To God. by bukatyne(f): 10:58am On Aug 07, 2015
@Chidoks and Pamshow,

The problems people have with these kind of advice/prayers is that while we see the husband's unfaithfulness as something evil spirits are behind and target with prayers, why can't husbands also pray for their wives when they cheat or do evil spirits target husbands alone? grin

And I assure you that the husbands 100% know what they are doing so don't go the 'jazz' stories... even jazz needs a contact (sex/food) to be effective.

The ridiculous instances is when a man spent his youth with various women and drags his empty sick body back to his wife for nursing in the twilight years.

Trust me, if more women start to walk out of cheating marriages, less husbands will be used by the devil.

And yes, the men will always support this line of thought. It gives them the free hand to gallivant without facing the repercussions of their actions.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Would Love To Go Back To My Ex-Husband – Caroline Danjuma / Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.