Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Benefits Of Cheating In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of Cheating In A Relationship (1160 Views)

Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / Does Cheating In A Relationship Only Apply To Sex? / Could A Kiss Be Regarded As A Form Of Cheating??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Cheating In A Relationship by Yornandrew: 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2013
Are there any benefits of cheating on your spouse under any condition?
Re: Benefits Of Cheating In A Relationship by quality01(m): 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2013
No mata d level of luv I hav 4 a lady,once I discova she is a cheat I wil quickly quit coz I so much hate infidelity.
Re: Benefits Of Cheating In A Relationship by xynerise: 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2013
Yornandrew: Are there any benefits of cheating on your spouse under any condition?
Yes a lot of benefits.
We have free acid bath, spiritual attack from the "cheatee" and many more. undecided
Re: Benefits Of Cheating In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2013
xynerise:
Yes a lot of benefits.
We have free acid bath, spiritual attack from the "cheatee" and many more. undecided
Free embarassments. . . grin
Re: Benefits Of Cheating In A Relationship by xynerise: 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2013
sexkillz: Free embarassments. . . grin
Thank you very much bro. I forgot to add that one grin
Re: Benefits Of Cheating In A Relationship by Mynd44: 4:11pm On Mar 20, 2013
Cutlass wounds.
Get beaten in public or in your house
The girls smashes your car.
The go spiritual on your backsides.
HIV
unwanted pregnancies

I will be back with more
Re: Benefits Of Cheating In A Relationship by Popowaa: 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2013
Death the ultimate benefit
Mynd_44: Cutlass wounds.
Get beaten in public or in your house
The girls smashes your car.
The go spiritual on your backsides.
HIV
unwanted pregnancies

I will be back with more
Re: Benefits Of Cheating In A Relationship by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2013
If cheaters let their partner know it's okay for them to cheat, then that's fine. What never make sense to me are people who justify cheating, and when their partner cheat on them, they turn psycho...
Re: Benefits Of Cheating In A Relationship by Mynd44: 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2013
Popowaa: Death the ultimate benefit
It is not in the benefit but the way it is served
Re: Benefits Of Cheating In A Relationship by Exponental(m): 7:57pm On Mar 20, 2013
Pls send ur gf, wen I'm done with her, she will submit her report.
Re: Benefits Of Cheating In A Relationship by dmcdad: 6:20am On Mar 21, 2013
No gain jare...
Re: Benefits Of Cheating In A Relationship by KINGwax(m): 11:45am On Mar 21, 2013
Your girl's pushie stays tight cos u dnt av to take it out on her everytime. She needs an assistant!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Far Would A Man Go To Test The Level Of Trust His Woman Has In Him? / I Want To Get Married. / >> 5 Reasons Why My Android Smartphone Is Better Than A Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.