Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? (25364 Views)

Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. / What Qualities Do Want Presidential Candidates In 2015 Election To Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:55am On Mar 21, 2013
You can't hate Jonathan and love his oil. Mba!! You either accept both or nothing.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by dbride: 12:56am On Mar 21, 2013
Billyonaire: The most educated Nigerian President since Lord Lugard.
The most humble Nigerian President since Lord Lugard.
The most Godly Nigerian President since Lord Lugard.
The Luckiest Nigerian Politician since Lord Lugard.
The most voted President since Lord Lugard.

.......and the most clueless.

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 21, 2013
Fhemmmy:

And GEJ increased it only to achieve what with the money being saved?
GEJ increased what ?
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by TableLeg(m): 12:56am On Mar 21, 2013
Sunny_bobo: You can't hate a Jonathan and love his oil. Mba!! You either accept both or nothing.
So are you trying to tell us Jonathan owns the main natural resources in the country?!

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 12:57am On Mar 21, 2013
Billyonaire: OBJ had 8yrs but didnt build the health sector! Lets talk about that, dont be an hypocrite. GEJ has proposed Health Village at ABJ already.

I am sure you are reading with lantern or cigarette lighter, cos i have said too many times, OBJ is not any better and i dont give a hoot about him, my name is Fhemmmy and not OBJ, i am here to talk about GEJ and not OBJ, OBJ could jump the train for all i care, but now the president is GEJ (who adores OBJ - so sad) so cos OBJ was not able to perform and build a good hospital, i guess that means no one could do it?

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 12:57am On Mar 21, 2013
Billyonaire: GEJ increased what ?

Has GEJ touched the oil subsidy since being in office or not?

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 21, 2013
dbride:

.......and the most clueless.
Thank God you can finally spell clueless, you are so intelligent. You APC mosquitoes are learning English real fast!!
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 21, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Has GEJ touched the oil subsidy since being in office or not?
What are you talking about ? Touched Oil Subsidy how ?
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Wisetalk1: 12:58am On Mar 21, 2013
Pataki:

"I gave you a complete English class" grin

You are intellectually inferior in the scheme of things. Even your Otueke PhD scumbag cannot compete with me.

Are you not the same dolt who just spewed "contest and loose"? cheesy

Your riverine village wasted their cooperative money on your so-called education.

Dunderhead.
I still maintain that you lack points. Nothing to say. You spotted that spew as you claim, yet you couldn't offer corrections, because you had no clue. To prove to you that I know more that you and your generation, I went to do that on my own. All the errors I have pointed to you have been left unattended to, this is to show how stupid you are, unwilling to learn.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 21, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I am sure you are reading with lantern or cigarette lighter, cos i have said too many times, OBJ is not any better and i dont give a hoot about him, my name is Fhemmmy and not OBJ, i am here to talk about GEJ and not OBJ, OBJ could jump the train for all i care, but now the president is GEJ (who adores OBJ - so sad) so cos OBJ was not able to perform and build a good hospital, i guess that means no one could do it?
OH Yea ? You dont adore OBJ, you didnt Adore Yaradua and now you hate GEJ, so you are Hater of Presidents, I pity You. May Satan Spare you.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:00am On Mar 21, 2013
Table Leg :

So are you trying to tell us Jonathan owns the main natural resources in the country?!

You cannot hate the son of the Niger Delta and yet love Niger Delta oil. That is unacceptable.

The reason we keep hearing one Nigeria is because of Niger delta oil. The day the oil wells dry up, na To your tents oh Israel.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Venchy: 1:00am On Mar 21, 2013
Ummm uncle wey, Nothing at all, this guy is BABA NO REGRET, Worst ever in the History of our nation.

FORMER DEPUTY TO ROUGE GOVERNOR, MISTAKENLY BECOME THE PRESIDENT OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

When I remember NIGERIA water run away me eye oo, aye aye water run away me eye oo.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by ewet: 1:00am On Mar 21, 2013
The fact that he is the luckiest scumbag in the world!He doesnt even deserve to be the head of a family let alone heading a country. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:02am On Mar 21, 2013
Venchy: Nothing at all, this guy is BABA NO REGRET, Worst ever in the History of our nation.

And who was better?
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 21, 2013
ewet: The fact that he is the luckiest scumbag in the world!He doesnt even deserve to be the head of a family let alone heading a country. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Who opened the backyard door for this little dog. Bingo! Go inside the cage! The next moment you insult my President, I will have you tamed by whisperer.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 21, 2013
Billyonaire:

What are you talking about ? A populist opinion like Subsidy is what ruined this country. Yaradua was unable to perform and he knew he was dying. What more do you think a dying man will do to be remembered ? Suggest something: He started wanton subsidization that plunged this country into the highest level of fraud. Is that a good thing ? I say No!!!

That's about the only point you raised, other ones are farce.

Tell me what over 100 million people who are langushing in poverty stand to gain from a considerate government besides a subsidized life to reduce the effective on poverty on them. . . .what's the point of keeping an eltist government known for corruption when people can't even afford a three square meal.What's bad in providing subsidy for poor people?

Mind you,even in the west government provided some form of welfare for poor people.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 1:03am On Mar 21, 2013
Billyonaire: What are you talking about ? Touched Oil Subsidy how ?

Lol . . GEJ came to power when?
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by manny4life(m): 1:03am On Mar 21, 2013
GEJ has his good and bad, I wish he can curb security lapses, however as economy and infrastructure with policies goes, he's up to par.

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by TableLeg(m): 1:04am On Mar 21, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

You cannot hate the son of the Niger Delta and yet love Niger Delta oil. That is unacceptable.

The reason we keep hearing one Nigeria is because of Niger delta oil. The day the oil wells dry up, na To your tents oh Israel.
Bollocks .... Niger Delta oil does not belong to Jonathan ... All we are saying is, dude is too daft, dimwitted and dumb to rule Nigeria ... I dont hate him, i just dont see any qualities in him
You should accept that ... and stop beating about the bush or talking about a natural resource which doesn't belong to him or anyone in particular!

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:04am On Mar 21, 2013
ewet: The fact that he is the luckiest scumbag in the world!He doesnt even deserve to be the head of a family let alone heading a country. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And what stops your father from contesting for the presidency?
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 1:04am On Mar 21, 2013
Billyonaire: OH Yea ? You dont adore OBJ, you didnt Adore Yaradua and now you hate GEJ, so you are Hater of Presidents, I pity You. May Satan Spare you.

I am not able to say much about Yaradua cos too much maybe . . . Lol, i dont hate them as a person but dislike their way of leading the nation, cos it is painful to know that a nation like Nigeria is still in the dark age . . .
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 1:05am On Mar 21, 2013
manny4life: GEJ has his good and bad, I wish he can curb security lapses, however as economy and infrastructure with policies goes, he's up to par.

What are you talking about, how could economy be aiight when their is no security, how many foreigners would love to come and invest in Nigeria but they know their lives are in danger so they would rather go to Ghana . . .
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:06am On Mar 21, 2013
Table Leg :

Bollocks .... Niger Delta oil does not belong to Jonathan ... All we are saying is, dude is too daft, dimwitted and dumb to rule Nigeria ... I dont hate him, i just dont see any qualities in him
You should accept that ... and stop beating about the bush or talking about a natural resource which doesn't belong to him or anyone in particular!

Keep deluding yourself. When sh/it hits d fan we go know who be who.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Pataki: 1:07am On Mar 21, 2013
Billyonaire: The most educated Nigerian President since Lord Lugard.
The most humble Nigerian President since Lord Lugard.
The most Godly Nigerian President since Lord Lugard.
The Luckiest Nigerian Politician since Lord Lugard.
The most voted President since Lord Lugard.

The most educated....yet the scumbag kept on requesting for interview questions before coming for a live debate on tv.

The most humble Are you drunk? "I don't give a damn about asset declaration" strikes you as humility? "I have no apology to give for pardoning Alams" is humility from the scumbag?

The most Godly? Anenih must be a Pastor, Otedola is a Reverend, Alams is a Pope, Petroleum Minister is a Nun, Bode George is an Arch-deacon! All these godly men surround our godly scumbag.

Should I go on....... undecided

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 1:07am On Mar 21, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Keep deluding yourself. When sh/it hits d fan we go know who be who.

I wish i know the meaning of this.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by manny4life(m): 1:08am On Mar 21, 2013
Fhemmmy:

What are you talking about, how could economy be aiight when their is no security, how many foreigners would love to come and invest in Nigeria but they know their lives are in danger so they would rather go to Ghana . . .

The economy has done ok, not perfectly well but good. Infrastructures are gradually resuscitating.
But foreigners are investing in Nigerian na, our figures do not lie. Our FDI has increased as the biggest in Africa, investors are investing a particular part of the country. As far as their lives goes, the french incident was unfortunate but truth be told, investments are in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 21, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Tell me what over 100 million people who are langushing in poverty stand to gain from a considerate government besides a subsidized life to reduce the effective on poverty on them. . . .what's the point of keeping an eltist government known for corruption when people can't even afford a three square meal.What's bad in providing subsidy for poor people?

Mind you,even in the west government provided some form of welfare for poor people.
You cant count ! Yes, you cant count!! 100 million people ? Is that how you throw statistics up and down ? Poor you, you already know that 100 million people are in poverty. If your laziness cant make you farm and eat properly, does it mean the rest of us are as hungry as you ? Next time you wanna play smart, it should be on the internet. 100 million my foot.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:10am On Mar 21, 2013
Table Leg :

Keep ranting on nairaland. Meanwhile, PDP cleared the polls in the just concluded FCT local councils election;

The results into local elections in the Federal Capital Territory is out and it appears that opposition parties did more work on Social Media than on the ground as PDP swept the polls winning 5 out of 6 LGAs. The provisional results of the elections are as follows;

FCT Area Council Election results.
ABAJI; ACN=8,101, ANPP=67, CPP=15, PDP=8,933, PPA=15, SDMP=6.

AMAC Area Council Election results;
A=16, AA=22, ACN=2,527, ANPP=1,208 APGA=183, CPC=7,055, CPP=85, LP=99, PDP=16,841, UPP=1,013 SDMP=14, PPA=60.

Bwari Area Council Election results;
AA=17, ACN=643, ANPP=1,086 CPC=8,051, CPP=92, LP=0, PDP=9,881, SDMP=19, PPA=33.

Gwagwalada Area Council Election results;
AA=0, ACN=470, ANPP=11,596 CPC=2,284, CPP=0, LP=0, PDP=11,502, SDMP=80.

Kuje Area Council Area ACN=58, ANPP=5,994 APGA=38, CPC=285, PDP=16,800, SDMP=7, PPA=37

source: http://www.naijapundit.com/news/pdp-wins-big-in-fct-election
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 21, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I am not able to say much about Yaradua cos too much maybe . . . Lol, i dont hate them as a person but dislike their way of leading the nation, cos it is painful to know that a nation like Nigeria is still in the dark age . . .
And who is your choice for President ? Remember, Buhari is already commandant of Boko Haram, he cant handle 2 jobs at the same time cos of old age.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:11am On Mar 21, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I wish i know the meaning of this.

When jungle mature, who no know go know.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 1:11am On Mar 21, 2013
manny4life:

The economy has done ok, not perfectly well but good. Infrastructures are gradually resuscitating.
But foreigners are investing in Nigerian na, our figures do not lie. Our FDI has increased as the biggest in Africa, investors are investing a particular part of the country. As far as their lives goes, the french incident was unfortunate but truth be told, investments are in Nigeria.

What we currently have is nothing to write home about . . . Nigeria is a good fertile ground for so much, if there security is aiight, if we have light and good roads and health system is aiight, cos Nigerians are smart, strong and speak good english, go and ask the supervisor in India and china where most jobs are going and you will know what it is like . . .
Imagine running a business without generator and tell me why we have lesser investors than we could have used . . .
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by manny4life(m): 1:11am On Mar 21, 2013
Yes GEJ has his challenges which is SECURITY, and as the Chief Security Officer, I expect more. However, I still insist that the man is doing more than his peers. The mere power reforms alone is more to give him credit.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Dasuki Released, Re-arrested Again / Fayose At Esuru To Reconcile PDP Factions (Photos) / Senator Akpabio Resigns As Minority Leader (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.