Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? (25362 Views)

Read What Obama Said About President Buhari And Nigeria / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. / What Qualities Do Want Presidential Candidates In 2015 Election To Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by manny4life(m): 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2013
Eze Promoe: [size=20pt]No matter how you may hate to hear this, but the truth be told, GEJ is best president Nigeria have ever had. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.[/size]

[size=16pt]GBAM...[/size]
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Wisetalk1: 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2013
WELL, THE PRESIDENT MAY NOT BE PERFECT,BUT I HAVE CAREFULLY OBSERVED THAT HE IS NOT DESPERATE FOR POWER. HE ATTAINED THIS MAGNIFIED POSITION COINCIDENTALLY AND THINGS WERE JUST FALLING INTO PLACE FOR HIM. MOST TIMES, LEADERS THAT ARE DESPERATE MAY NEVER KNOW THE IMPLICATION OF IT, HENCE THEY LOOSE THE POWER BEFORE THEY THINK OF KEEPING IT. CONSIDER THE LIKES OF ABACHA, MUBARAK, GADDAFI AND SO MANY OTHERS. THEY HELD ON TO POWER LIKE AN INHERITANCE AND THEY ENDED BADLY. SO NEVER HOLD ON TO POWER, POSITION AND AUTHORITY AS IF ITS YOUR PERSONAL PROPERTY OR AS IF NO OTHER PERSON CAN HANDLE THAT POSITION EXCEPT YOU.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by boron10(m): 10:31pm On Mar 20, 2013
His sense of Judgment. Having read and digested the attributes of a good first lady, he picked Madam Patience. Fighting corruption and at the same time granting pardon to someone who has been found guilty of corruption. Setting up committee for any issue that involves money(make money for reach many people noni cool).

He's the smartest president Nigeria has ever had.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
coolkris: President goodluck jonathan who has always been associated with sheer luck all his life...but as our country intensifies with cases of corruption and looting and other problems. .what are those qualities you think our president has that can restore normalcy in the system?

D kind Quality wey person wey no dey wear shoe go scool wen him dey small. Go get nani.
Clueless bona
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by coogar: 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
Eze Promoe: No matter how you may hate to hear this, but the truth be told, GEJ is best president Nigeria have ever had. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.

i put this down to your lack of exposure!
come out of your cocoon for a while and see how others rule their countries. a leader with any iota of decorum would have resigned for his inability to squash boko haram! jonathan goodluck is a failure to himself and to every sane nigerian citizen. if you think he's not then you are insane!

11 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Pygru: 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
smartness
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Pygru: 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2013
smartness
grin
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Royaldee: 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2013
His stupidity
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fussbot: 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2013
His money
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by akaOpene(m): 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2013
I love the president's sense of good judgement which made him to marry the smartest,prettiest and most intelligent of all the women in Nigeria. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by gbanikiti(m): 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2013
taharqa:

GBAM! GBAM-ER!! GBAM-DEST!!!

Let HATERS continue to make noise. That's the ONLY thing they can do,really; and they KNOW it.

Let's cut then some slack at times...
sharrap my friend! You are as clueless and daft as your paymaster.jonathan's azz licker!

7 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by gbanikiti(m): 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2013
coogar:

come out of your cocoon for a while and see how others rule their countries. a leader with any iota of decorum would have resigned for his inability to squash boko haram! jonathan goodluck is a failure to himself and to every sane nigerian citizen. if you think he's not then you are insane!
tell em bro! Best president my fat black azz!

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by ddippset(m): 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2013
what about that cassava bread issue? is it still on sale? i havent heard a thing about it in a while. i think i like cassava bread.

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2013
Shollypopz: His knack for focusing on the irrelevant while ignoring the relevant

His invention skills - Rmbr cassave bread?? LIKE A BOSS!

His ability to be easily manipulated and controlled.

His passion to think and act like an animal. That's why he studied zoology undecided

He knows life is not all about good education and effective communication, hence his marriage to Patience

.....I could on and on about his unique qualities but I don't want ppl on here to feel incompetent

And you like him for those qualities??

Damn! - you must like the most asinine and ratchet things in people.. smfdh..
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by vizboy(m): 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2013
coogar:

you matter how you put it the truth will always be bitter . But the ugly truth still remains that GEJ IS THE BEST PRESIDENT NIGERIA HAS EVER HAD. DOE MORE WILL COME BUT FOR THE NOW HE REMAINS THE BEST TILL SOMEONE BETTER TAKES OVER FROM HIM

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2013
shymexx:

And you like him for those qualities??

Damn! - you must like the most asinine and ratchet things in people.. smfdh..
obvious sarcasm dude, u ain't that smart after all undecided
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2013
coogar:

Following your statement with so much interest in all that you have said. . .
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by TableLeg(m): 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2013
vizboy: you matter how you put it the truth will always be bitter . But the ugly truth still remains that GEJ IS THE BEST PRESIDENT NIGERIA HAS EVER HAD. DOE MORE WILL COME BUT FOR THE NOW HE REMAINS THE BEST TILL SOMEONE BETTER TAKES OVER FROM HIM
Look at this moro....n
Best president Nigeria has ever had? You must be fu..cking insane!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by BimGeof: 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2013
He is a clueless, visionless, useless opportunistic buffon like the rest of them idiots
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by doche1: 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2013
President GEJis one of d best 9ja president who have 9ja @ hrt, he z humble n loyal,ready 2 work with Nigerians n make good tins happen. The truth z dat from the very 1st day he became d president all northern muslim has always been up n doing js trying 2 distract the attention of nigerians. He z d only president dat has more enemies than friends. Evry move he make is on the front page of news paper.he has been tested abt his attitud to revenge but been a humble and loyal man,he decline to react negatively instead he pay dem all wit good. It is only the good tree wit good fruits that people trow stone at. I most say he gat d fruits as such enemies want to stop him. He is also commited in building 9ja. He has selected good people to work with him. He is also full of modern days wisdom,and dat is why he speak less but act more. He does'nt fight his enemies. If only we believe in him he wil be the messiah we'v been lookin for. God has made him a president n God still have plans for him. It is a normal tin to hate him bt u can never b him.

3 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2013
BimGeof: He is a clueless, visionless, useless opportunistic buffon like the rest of them idiots

I know you are angry, but easy on the dude now, haba . . . .
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by TableLeg(m): 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2013
taharqa:

GBAM! GBAM-ER!! GBAM-DEST!!!

Let HATERS continue to make noise. That's the ONLY thing they can do,really; and they KNOW it.

Let's cut then some slack at times...
There we go again .... Another idi.ot allowed near a computer ... probably bought for him/her by the dunce, daft and dimwitted GEJ
I pity you and your co-GEJ-supporters .... Dweeb!

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Fhemmmy: 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2013
doche1: President GEJis one of d best 9ja president who have 9ja @ hrt, he z humble n loyal,ready 2 work with Nigerians n make good tins happen. The truth z dat from the very 1st day he became d president all northern muslim has always been up n doing js trying 2 distract the attention of nigerians. He z d only president dat has more enemies than friends. Evry move he make is on the front page of news paper.he has been tested abt his attitud to revenge but been a humble and loyal man,he decline to react negatively instead he pay dem all wit good. It is only the good tree wit good fruits that people trow stone at. I most say he gat d fruits as such enemies want to stop him. He is also commited in building 9ja. He has selected good people to work with him. He is also full of modern days wisdom,and dat is why he speak less but act more. He does'nt fight his enemies. If only we believe in him he wil be the messiah we'v been lookin for. God has made him a president n God still have plans for him. It is a normal tin to hate him bt u can never b him.

What has he done to make the life of average Nigerians better . . . .
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by killuminati(m): 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2013
He's a good(for nothing-ass*)fishermanangry

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Flygeriansteve: 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2013
GEJ is comic relief mehn. You're having a bad day, you remember your president and a smile creeps into ya face...You're giving up on your life, then you remember if this doofus can be president, then what can't I do?

7 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Wisetalk1: 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2013
BimGeof: He is a clueless, visionless, useless opportunistic buffon like the rest of them idiots
My friend take it easy. Did the president kill anybody in your family?
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by Policewoman(f): 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2013
He is a fisherman.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by boron10(m): 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2013
Eze Promoe: [size=20pt]No matter how you may hate to hear this, but the truth be told, GEJ is best president Nigeria have ever had. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.[/size]
Epitome of stupidity

3 Likes

Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by chucky234(m): 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2013
Quality? Haven't seen any and I am convinced there is none.
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by vizboy(m): 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2013
Table Leg :

Look at this moro....n
Best president Nigeria has ever had? You must be fu..cking insane!!!
keep calling me name but that doesnt change the fact that i just told you the truth. NIGERIANS AND THERE THINKING CAPABILITY
Re: What Qualities Do You Like About President Goodluck Jonathan? by TableLeg(m): 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2013
Fhemmmy:

What has he done to make the life of average Nigerians better . . . .
Ask the douchebag again please... All he listed up there is uber crap!
GEJ is a monumental failure .... A big fat opportunist whose time is nearly up!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Buhari: INEC Must Produce Presidential Election Server - Peter Obi / 3 More Aisha Buhari Critics Arrested By Police / Ganduje’s N300bn Chinese Loan Slavery, Kano Elders Tell Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.