Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Man, 36, Jailed For Touching A Lady’s Breast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man, 36, Jailed For Touching A Lady’s Breast (1461 Views)

Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) / See Pastor Touching A Lady ’s ” Thing ” During Prayer / Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man, 36, Jailed For Touching A Lady’s Breast by wellmax(m): 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2013
Abuja – A 36-year-old man, Abdulkareem Abdulsalam, was on Wednesday sentenced to two months in prison for indecent assault by a Senior Magistrate Court in Karu, FCT.

Police Prosecutor Stephen Eimoga told the court that on March 19 at about 9 a.m, one Juliet Sunday 18 of Karu Village reported the matter at Karu Police Station.

“On March. 18 at about 6 p.m., Sunday was coming out from the bathroom and Abdulsalam also of Karu Village, assaulted her by holding her breasst without her consent,’’ Eimoga said.

He said that the offence contravened the provisions of section 285 of the Penal Code.

The accused pleaded guilty to the charge.

Citing section 157 (1) of the Criminal Procedure Code, Eimoga applied for summary trial of the accused.

Asked if he had any cause to show why the court should not convict him, the accused pleaded for leniency.

“I pray the court to pardon me for what I have done. I am a married man and my parents are late. I am begging for your pardon sir,” Abdulsalam pleaded.

In his judgement, the Magistrate, Mr Aminu Abdullahi, said the accused could not convince the court on why he should not be punished.

“Relying on section 285 of the Criminal Procedure Code, I find you guilty as charged by the police,’’ Abdullahi said.

He sentenced the convoct to two months in prison with an option of paying N2,000 fine.

The judge said that in addition to the sentence, 12 strokes of the cane should be administered on Abdulsalam and warned him never to engage in such act again. (NAN)

1 Like

Re: Man, 36, Jailed For Touching A Lady’s Breast by MMM2(m): 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2013
No be small matter
Re: Man, 36, Jailed For Touching A Lady’s Breast by lecturerdabo(m): 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2013
geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Man, 36, Jailed For Touching A Lady’s Breast by Bigcake: 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2013
Pls how can i post a thread on nairaland? Tanx
Re: Man, 36, Jailed For Touching A Lady’s Breast by Popowaa: 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2013
Awwwww
Re: Man, 36, Jailed For Touching A Lady’s Breast by 190: 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2013
touching A NIGERIAN GIRLS BOOOOBS should be absolutely free

after all its a public asset undecided
Re: Man, 36, Jailed For Touching A Lady’s Breast by Dreal1247: 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2013
190: touching A NIGERIAN GIRLS BOOOOBS should be absolutely free

If u ar a girl, would u make this comment. Imagine som1 doing it 2 ur mum as a young lady or ur sister.
Re: Man, 36, Jailed For Touching A Lady’s Breast by Evergreen4(m): 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2013
Eyaaa!, d guy b wan tap small current, LOL for am sha
Re: Man, 36, Jailed For Touching A Lady’s Breast by specialguest(f): 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2013

In such cases, Nigerian men should be sentenced to jail without trial after all they can't keep their hands and eyes in one place.
Re: Man, 36, Jailed For Touching A Lady’s Breast by 190: 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2013
right and my post kips getting hidden

- americian grin grin
Re: Man, 36, Jailed For Touching A Lady’s Breast by SIRcumalot: 11:30pm On Mar 20, 2013
Where d the witness dey ?
Abi na word of mouth conviction be this ?
Re: Man, 36, Jailed For Touching A Lady’s Breast by abdulkayus(m): 12:21am On Mar 21, 2013
d guy no get wife ni?
Re: Man, 36, Jailed For Touching A Lady’s Breast by fitzmayowa: 4:56am On Mar 21, 2013
Blame it on conji...

1 Like

Re: Man, 36, Jailed For Touching A Lady’s Breast by dmcdad: 5:38am On Mar 21, 2013

Ha ha ha ha ha... Lngkm
Re: Man, 36, Jailed For Touching A Lady’s Breast by Mynd44: 5:48am On Mar 21, 2013
Re: Man, 36, Jailed For Touching A Lady’s Breast by Nobody: 5:53am On Mar 21, 2013

[size=13pt]Unfortunately, 190-the-agbero is speaking the minds of some males in Nigeria. That's how one son of an ekwensu grabbed my sister in Neni and said she was meant for touching. My cousin dealt with that boy and I shoved his friend angry

Some people in that country are truly lost. It's because it's someone else's sister or daughter. They wouldn't allow anyone to try that on their own relatives. Incurable sickness perversion is.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Man, 36, Jailed For Touching A Lady’s Breast by djeezy(m): 5:57am On Mar 21, 2013
Indecent sexual assault.
Re: Man, 36, Jailed For Touching A Lady’s Breast by luvmijeje(f): 6:11am On Mar 21, 2013
Good for him but the 2 months is too short.Fool
Re: Man, 36, Jailed For Touching A Lady’s Breast by Mynd44: 6:22am On Mar 21, 2013
luvmijeje: Good for him but the 2 months is too short.Fool
waaaaaaaaaaay too short
Re: Man, 36, Jailed For Touching A Lady’s Breast by efosanice: 7:30am On Mar 21, 2013
I just read this post which is actually a letter to a rapist.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/03/letter-to-my-rapist.html
Re: Man, 36, Jailed For Touching A Lady’s Breast by IZUKWU(m): 8:00am On Mar 21, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Unfortunately, 190-the-agbero is speaking the minds of some males in Nigeria. That's how one son of an ekwensu grabbed my sister in Neni and said she was meant for touching. My cousin dealt with that boy and I shoved his friend angry

Some people in that country are truly lost. It's because it's someone else's sister or daughter. They wouldn't allow anyone to try that on their own relatives. Incurable sickness perversion is.[/size]
:-P
Re: Man, 36, Jailed For Touching A Lady’s Breast by Agrika: 8:19am On Mar 21, 2013
Way to go , this hausa men are so fond of doing that, female corpers serving in the north can tell you better.
Re: Man, 36, Jailed For Touching A Lady’s Breast by aspabay(m): 10:51am On Mar 21, 2013
hmmm, this happens almost every day in my area in the North. Those mallams will do it some with impunity while the small ones do it and run away.
Who do you complain to? Who can you arrest? I'm glad this one is arrested sha. SMK
Re: Man, 36, Jailed For Touching A Lady’s Breast by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 21, 2013
Hope this is a lesson to all men grin
Re: Man, 36, Jailed For Touching A Lady’s Breast by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 21, 2013
untouchablebela: Hope this is a lesson to all men grin

I hope I won't be jailed for touching yours?? undecided undecided
Re: Man, 36, Jailed For Touching A Lady’s Breast by tashanja(m): 1:46pm On Mar 21, 2013
Women should be banned from wearing push up bra, de thing fit cause wahala. Poor man, he couldn't resist de succulent oranges - abi na paw paw sef, e be like say she flash am as she de commot from bathroom.
Re: Man, 36, Jailed For Touching A Lady’s Breast by 190theclown: 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2013
tashanja: Women should be banned from wearing push up bra, de thing fit cause wahala. Poor man, he couldn't resist de succulent oranges - abi na paw paw sef, e be like say she flash am as she de commot from bathroom.

I hope he didn't only touch. Them but squeezed them as well
Re: Man, 36, Jailed For Touching A Lady’s Breast by 190: 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2013
190-the-clown:

I hope he didn't only touch. Them but squeezed them as well

shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

What Does A Woman Want?? / Attention Ladies(beware This Yuletide Season) / Dont Marry Because Of Love.... Never

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.