Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? (5157 Views)

Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party / Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) / 6 Best Ways To Beat Your Girlfriend/wife Without Touching Her!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by Wilson125(m): 2:55pm On May 15, 2015
Was about leaving for lectures this morning, coming out I saw a female neighbour's pant that fell off the dryer, I decided to spread the pant back on the dryer, (the lady is not married and she is a round 35, she is leaving alone,she s working, na she b d only woman wey d dry her pants for ousyd): all I could get was some1 shouting behind me, the lady shouting at me, she was like: what are u doing?
Are u okay? Does it look like ur girl's pant? Oh u want to pick it for ur girl,.. u r sick.. she said so many things that got surprise..

All I don't understand is why she had to react that way,

I had to drop the pant and leave, I thought ignoring her was actually the best but whenever I remember the things she said to me, I feel like beating myself to have not say a word to her, its really annoying and I can't concentrate right now, thinking of what the neighbours will say about this gets me upset the more, just thinking of how I will set her up and say the things I should to her...
Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by kilokeys(m): 2:58pm On May 15, 2015
insult upon injury.. ( go test for staphylococcus)..

u sef.. carry pant? for why? undecided
Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by xynerise: 2:59pm On May 15, 2015
You regretted not exchanging insults with her so crowd will gather and make the issue more complicated right?

My guy, let pant issue not be a thing to discuss in public

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 15, 2015
No, Wilson125, you don't. Learn to do your best to ignore those types of people as much as you can. Next time, don't help her pick her fallen clothes. Don't help her do things. Her silly mind might just translate one of your praise-worthy gestures into something you never expected; again.

And what it the cause for regrets? You regret that the whole compound didn't have a chance to fill their ridiculously fun-loving minds with another fun-filled morning show, ba? My guy, you did the best thing a real guy could have done!

3 Likes

Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by Basildvalour(m): 3:02pm On May 15, 2015
Let the issue die...free your mind from attack, hate or revenge

Pant talk is always secret, let this one die silently as well

4 Likes

Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by CountDracula(m): 3:02pm On May 15, 2015
U see pant for ground, u wan do good samaritan ba? U com use ur hand take pick am... Pant... If she no abuse u, u suppose abuse urself

2 Likes

Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by importexpert(m): 3:02pm On May 15, 2015
Wilson125:
Was about leaving for lectures this morning, coming out I saw a female neighbour's pant that fell off the dryer, I decided to spread the pant back on the dryer, (the lady is not married and she is a round 35, she is leaving alone,she s working, na she b d only woman wey d dry her pants for ousyd): all I could get was some1 shouting behind me, the lady shouting at me, she was like: what are u doing?
Are u okay? Does it look like ur girl's pant? Oh u want to pick it for ur girl,.. u r sick.. she said so many things that got surprise..
I had to drop the pant and leave, I thought ignoring her was actually the best but whenever I remember the things she said to me, I feel like beating myself to have not say a word to her, its really annoying and I can't concentrate right now, thinking of what the neighbours will say about this gets me upset the more, just thinking of how I will set her up and say the things I should to her...

Insult upon injury
Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by pussygotlips: 3:06pm On May 15, 2015
Pele

grin
Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 15, 2015
xynerise:
You regretted not exchanging insults with her so crowd will gather and make the issue more complicated right?

My guy, let pant issue not be a thing to discuss in public

Spot on! She'll blackmail , play the victim and depict you as a pervert. He definitely doesn't want that tag.
Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by ronald4lif(m): 3:08pm On May 15, 2015
You did the right thing not to have engage her with words. I can bet her conscience is more troubled than you think you are.

Perhaps she's been seeking for your attention but you haven't been forthcoming. When you don't give them attention they usually get aggressive.
Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by MizMyColi(f): 3:08pm On May 15, 2015
But bros, you sef go like amebo o, or do you secretly have fantasies about the lady?

I say this because, it is very unlike men to touch women stuff....even when these women are close to you, you see most of them (except in a sexual setting) lifting panties and bra with just one finger and acting all indifferent...

Moral of the story is this..
As a man, you should be wary how you dabble into women things/affairs, especially strange women.

As they say, the road to hell is laced with good intentions.

3 Likes

Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by komzyb(f): 3:08pm On May 15, 2015
Hahahahahhahaha,see as i de laugh u,but sha u tight
Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 15, 2015
You help her pick pant(disgusting), she con shout, insult you again chai, you must do your own ooo.

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0kFQVoTb9dhohEN0FZ8eIb37mtBgMPADGHbjY1qMbNq-kXrWxHB1kihk[/img]

1 Like

Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by Mega2010(m): 3:16pm On May 15, 2015
And u don already notice say Na only her de hang pant outside,bros you sure say u no de target the pant make in fall so u go pick am,so she go label you as better person.....no vex sha,some babes sAbi annoy person...as u quiet better pass
Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by IamOdin: 3:28pm On May 15, 2015
[size=35pt]BEWARE OF PANTS,IT KILLS. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 15, 2015
laykorn:
No, Wilson125, you don't. Learn to do your best to ignore those types of people as much as you can. Next time, don't help her pick her fallen clothes. Don't help her do things. Her silly mind might just translate one of your praise-worthy gestures into something you never expected; again.

And what it the cause for regrets? You regret that the whole compound didn't have a chance to fill their ridiculously fun-loving minds with another fun-filled morning show, ba? My guy, you did the best thing a real guy could have done!
Well said.
Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 15, 2015
Confess, why'd you touch her panties? tongue
Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by markidoo(m): 4:12pm On May 15, 2015
Some pants r nt worth touching as u touched dat particular panties u got served* singing in flavours voice panti no ni iro*

1 Like

Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by Deiok(m): 4:17pm On May 15, 2015
Her aggressive life style must be the reason she is still single. Op try as much as possible to avoid her.
Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by boynigeria(m): 4:50pm On May 15, 2015
awww, sorry pantie boy why u gon approach a lady panties d only condition u can do dat is u tryna get the cookie
Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by misreal(m): 5:16pm On May 15, 2015
Wilson125:

silly thing to do.u saw a ladies pant and touched it...u no curious.
Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by misreal(m): 5:17pm On May 15, 2015
Wilson125:

silly thing to do.u saw a ladies pant and touched it...u no crious.
Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by xtervaganza(m): 5:40pm On May 15, 2015
Wilson125:

you said she's 35 and not married?

Life is teaching her a lesson already. Forget her
Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by Tashaamania(f): 5:42pm On May 15, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by BRAV0O(m): 5:44pm On May 15, 2015
shocked you self funny sha grin you get mind oO
Imagine pick up wetin ?
Well, you learn your lesson the hard way next time just work pass the pant u won't b'lieve that she may even be the one to accuse u; like broda kini kan , u no see my painti ? grin
Oloshi!
Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by rallymento(m): 7:50pm On May 15, 2015
laykorn:
No, Wilson125, you don't. Learn to do your best to ignore those types of people as much as you can. Next time, don't help her pick her fallen clothes PANT.Don't help her do things. Her silly mind might just translate one of your praise-worthy gestures into something you never expected; again.

Pls see correction.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 15, 2015
#Sighs... Lesson learnt already; Some favours are just outta control. You should have just left her undies on the floor. Some women are obsessed with and conscious of their privacy, especially when it comes to undies. She prolly sees you as a panty-sniffing perv right now... That was embarrassing, very embarrassing.
Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by mekzyjoe(m): 9:03pm On May 15, 2015
niggas n yung goons pickin panties up n down....smh
Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 11:12pm On May 15, 2015
I CAN CATEGORICALY TEL U,DAT IS D REASON Y SHE IS STIL SINGLE,#BADATTITUDE
Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by Thok(m): 11:17pm On May 15, 2015
cool reminds me of that flavour's song.
Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by tottinova: 11:22pm On May 15, 2015
u suppose chuk the pant for her mouth as she dey yarn rubbish
Re: Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant? by Moana(f): 11:28pm On May 15, 2015
You should have thrown it in her face grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Be Sincere Which Would U Chyke First? / When Sucking Becomes An Obsession / I Think He's Using Me. Is He?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.