Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Toke Makinwa Vlogs: Can I Tell My Man I Had An Abortion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toke Makinwa Vlogs: Can I Tell My Man I Had An Abortion? (1212 Views)

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / My Man’s Dad Smacked My Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Vlogs: Can I Tell My Man I Had An Abortion? by segunsd: 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2013
Toke Makinwa responds to the following questions she was asked by readers:

1. Can I tell my man I had an abortion?

2. Should I go through my man’s phone to know if he’s cheating on me?

Hmmm… this na women talk o but I do not agree with Toke’s responses. You can find out her responses from the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAGjkGr763s

http://naijapose.com/toke-makinwa-vlogs-can-i-tell-my-man-i-had-an-abortion/
Re: Toke Makinwa Vlogs: Can I Tell My Man I Had An Abortion? by greedie1(f): 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2013
ww.pastithere grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Vlogs: Can I Tell My Man I Had An Abortion? by segunsd: 11:09pm On Mar 20, 2013
gree-die:
ww.pastithere grin

Is dah all?
Re: Toke Makinwa Vlogs: Can I Tell My Man I Had An Abortion? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 20, 2013
The girl is an attention seeker and is trying tooooo hard. Boring as hell. I couldn't finish watching the previous one and won't bother with this. She is subtly relaying her experiences. . . I guess she learnt the hard way. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Vlogs: Can I Tell My Man I Had An Abortion? by greedie1(f): 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2013
segunsd:

Is dah all?
daz all... lipsrsealed
Re: Toke Makinwa Vlogs: Can I Tell My Man I Had An Abortion? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2013
LMAO!! grin grin I love this vid. Preach!! She kept it real, that's for sure cool Fvcking hilarious grin

Irrelevant mofos keep on hating on the chic, shioor!
Re: Toke Makinwa Vlogs: Can I Tell My Man I Had An Abortion? by uneks411: 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2013
[i][/i][color=#770077][/color] So? If she learnt d hard way. Atleast she's not keeping it to herself and sharing d xpeerience. Remember d saying "Learn frm ppl's mistake, u won't live dat long to make dem urself" undecided

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Vlogs: Can I Tell My Man I Had An Abortion? by segunsd: 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2013
Shollypopz: LMAO!! grin grin I love this vid. Preach!! She kept it real, that's for sure cool Fvcking hilarious grin

Irrelevant mofos keep on hating on the chic, shioor!

I foresee all ladies liking the message. Can any lady beg to differ?
Re: Toke Makinwa Vlogs: Can I Tell My Man I Had An Abortion? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 20, 2013
segunsd:

I foresee all ladies liking the message. Can any lady beg to differ?
I don't necessarily agree with her. I just like the fact that she kept it real and raised some good points. Information like "I've had an abortion before" should only be told to a man you see a future with.
As for phone checking, I do that subconsciously, really I don't mean to spy. It just happens when I see his phone lying around. grin

Btw, she was hilarious! More reason to like the video grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Vlogs: Can I Tell My Man I Had An Abortion? by segunsd: 11:59pm On Mar 20, 2013
Shollypopz:
As for phone checking, I do that subconsciously, really I don't mean to spy. It just happens when I see his phone lying around. grin

Curiosity Kills the... dahz all grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Vlogs: Can I Tell My Man I Had An Abortion? by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 21, 2013
segunsd:

Curiosity Kills the... dahz all grin
In the words of Toke Makinwa..."Curiousity sharpens/opens the eye" grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Vlogs: Can I Tell My Man I Had An Abortion? by Chinwem(f): 1:36am On Mar 21, 2013
She looks like a doll
The girl is funny sha
Re: Toke Makinwa Vlogs: Can I Tell My Man I Had An Abortion? by segunsd: 1:42am On Mar 21, 2013
Chinwem: She looks like a doll

Yeah I agree with the doll thing. She has great eyes though
Re: Toke Makinwa Vlogs: Can I Tell My Man I Had An Abortion? by free2ryhme: 2:26am On Mar 21, 2013
hags fooling around
Re: Toke Makinwa Vlogs: Can I Tell My Man I Had An Abortion? by Mynd44: 5:41am On Mar 21, 2013
Boring
Re: Toke Makinwa Vlogs: Can I Tell My Man I Had An Abortion? by Popowaa: 6:21am On Mar 21, 2013
Shollypopz:
I don't necessarily agree with her. I just like the fact that she kept it real and raised some good points. Information like "I've had an abortion before" should only be told to a man you see a future with.

Btw, she was hilarious! More reason to like the video grin

Re: Toke Makinwa Vlogs: Can I Tell My Man I Had An Abortion? by ashe2(f): 10:59am On Mar 21, 2013
wats in d past shud stay in d past if i hav had an abortion in d past i aint saying it, i aint admitting it...In short i dnt even knw wat u are talkin about..leave d past where it shud be,why on earth will i tell u dat sort of tin eva? and even if u were told i wil deny it to ur face..like Jeez i dnt knw wat u are talkin about.."jussaying dats hw am goin to roll" about the fone...its a yes wil check his fone wen he is not lookin and if i see love messages will send even further love texts to the gal wit his fone... so he knows i know.."jobtins" tongue

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Vlogs: Can I Tell My Man I Had An Abortion? by segunsd: 2:29pm On Mar 21, 2013
ashe2: wats in d past shud stay in d past if i hav had an abortion in d past i aint saying it, i aint admitting it...In short i dnt even knw wat u are talkin about..leave d past where it shud be,why on earth will i tell u dat sort of tin eva? and even if u were told i wil deny it to ur face..like Jeez i dnt knw wat u are talkin about.."jussaying dats hw am goin to roll" about the fone...its a yes wil check his fone wen he is not lookin and if i see love messages will send even further love texts to the gal wit his fone... so he knows i know.."jobtins" tongue

Girls are not smiling angry
Re: Toke Makinwa Vlogs: Can I Tell My Man I Had An Abortion? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
I kinda agree with her, how many guys here can boldly confess to their Chics that they used to or still patronise hoes every once in a while. The truth is good but very few people can actually handle it... Whatever u don't know wouldn't hurt you, why get yourself unnecessarily hurt all in the name of knowing the truth

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: 15 Guys You Should Avoid Dating / Please Advice Me On What To Tell Ma Cousin / Should I Terminate Ties With My Girlfriend Who Is Pregnant For Another Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.