Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Punishments You Served While Growing Up When You Do Wrong - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Punishments You Served While Growing Up When You Do Wrong (10886 Views)

What My In-Laws Served Me (photo) / Which of These Punishments Did You Serve As A Kid? (Photo) / Did This Happen In Your Family While Growing Up? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Punishments You Served While Growing Up When You Do Wrong by KDULAR: 11:18am On Mar 23, 2013
"Stoop down " My father's favorite) on single leg with a finger on the floor for support, the other hand behind you .
Sitting on imaginary chair with you two arms outstretched.
Shelling dried melons ( I hated that).
In sec school, fill up a triangle with heaps each sides measured by 50 heaps. That's like over 280 yam heaps.
Forward rolling on sporting days. Being made to walk back to school after closing when caught on the wrong side of the road going home. You'll have to go back to school and proceed home on the rihgt side.
CANNING MY FAVORITE.It's short and on point.
Re: Punishments You Served While Growing Up When You Do Wrong by LadyGeorge(f): 11:28am On Mar 23, 2013
Strauskhan1: Thank God i'm above 'caning'. On this fateful day, I slammed the car's door clipping my younger brother's hand. He bleeded real bad. My father, seeing this, instructed me to stay outside at first (never knew what i'd face inside). He finally called me in and alas!, he's got a whip with him..............lets not talk 'bout this cause if I dont receive any more whips till I die, the one I received on March 16, 2003 is enough!!

Too bad u remind me of wen i wanted to become a super girl, i climbed untop of an old house roof just to go and pick a ball and the roof top opened cos of my weight and i fell inside the house i had to remain there cos there was no way out until the old man that had the keys of the house comes back. The whipping i received that day from my Dad and Mum made me run away from the house for 2 weeks i kept roaming the streets of PH that was on the 23rd of August, 1997 i will never forget this day i still have the scares on me till now.
Re: Punishments You Served While Growing Up When You Do Wrong by Danhumprey: 11:34am On Mar 23, 2013
As for me,i hit d wall of the room with my bare knuckles. At other times,i am ask to 'pick pin'. It realy was a hard punishment!
Re: Punishments You Served While Growing Up When You Do Wrong by Sammiejo: 11:39am On Mar 23, 2013
My beatings are enough to write a 200 page book.
Re: Punishments You Served While Growing Up When You Do Wrong by Hilaskee(m): 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2013
No food for me while sometimes a strong knock on my head was common...hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Punishments You Served While Growing Up When You Do Wrong by Phrankin(m): 2:06am On Mar 24, 2013
Momodu lovelyne: Abeg I b jjc for nairaland,someone should put me thru.tanx
It's shinning through. see handle.
Re: Punishments You Served While Growing Up When You Do Wrong by LeSulk(m): 8:54am On Mar 24, 2013
I 'pumped' back at school.kinda resembled frog jump but u don't actually jump.after 1 hr ur legs will actually be controlling themselves.HELL on EARTH
Re: Punishments You Served While Growing Up When You Do Wrong by MayorSchwags(m): 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2013
Lady George :

Too bad u remind me of wen i wanted to become a super girl, i climbed untop of an old house roof just to go and pick a ball and the roof top opened cos of my weight and i fell inside the house i had to remain there cos there was no way out until the old man that had the keys of the house comes back. The whipping i received that day from my Dad and Mum made me run away from the house for 2 weeks i kept roaming the streets of PH that was on the 23rd of August, 1997 i will never forget this day i still have the scares on me till now.
epicgrin
i rmemba bn flogged wt koboko for bed wetting. Koboko always reset me to default.
Re: Punishments You Served While Growing Up When You Do Wrong by obowunmi(m): 6:15am On Mar 25, 2013
Look at Nigerian children reporting stories of child abuse...quite sad. No wonder the country is a very violent society. Your parents beat you, you will beat your children, and the sadist cycle will continue.

1 Like

Re: Punishments You Served While Growing Up When You Do Wrong by MayorSchwags(m): 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2013
^^^dnt dull Obogringrin der shud b koboko in evry corner of ma housegrin
but seriously,d cycle doznt av2 continu
Re: Punishments You Served While Growing Up When You Do Wrong by kobofun(m): 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2013
elkol: Normal flogging
nothing 'normal' about flogging ooo! i see u so used to it! kai cry
Re: Punishments You Served While Growing Up When You Do Wrong by Opelwonder(m): 12:11am On Sep 12, 2017
LadyGeorge:

u live in ph too? E b lyk say na riverians plenty pass for nairaland o
Re: Punishments You Served While Growing Up When You Do Wrong by ImaIma1(f): 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
In boarding school, I did frog jumping, crawling on both knees, pick pin, okada (the one where you sit on the air), angle 90 (hanging on the door)..

there is this punishment I heard is called "dig your height" shocked shocked shocked

What about sitting on your head. Very wicked punishment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Does It Happen In Your Home, Is Your Marriage This Messed Up? / As A Best-man / Chief-bridesmaid / What I Found In My Daughter's Room When I Visited Her At School.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.