Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,508 members, 7,816,230 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter - Sports (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter (74020 Views)

Mourinho To Axe Two Manchester United Stars Via Firstladynaija.com / Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. / Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190theclown: 7:51am On Mar 23, 2013
Seun.A.Plonker:
These Kenyans should leave Nairaland nau. Abi Kenya forums don tire una? Haba!

All the way from the east them still trek reach nairaland, na wa ohh
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Oahray: 7:53am On Mar 23, 2013
190-the-clown:

haha... Them wan enter abroad nau. Greener pasture things cheesy
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190theclown: 7:59am On Mar 23, 2013
Oahray: haha... Them wan enter abroad nau. Greener pasture things cheesy

Them think say the grass is greener on the other side, that's why them carry a 35man team enter Lagos come check the quality of our grasses
The bad thing be say them nor know say our aboki cows don chop all the grasses finish
Bet after that match in calabar all the 35man team go enter bush begin find grass
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Fussbot: 8:38am On Mar 23, 2013
Dis arguement about who 5n pass doesn't interest me jhor.....btw,I have a good news 4 u all

*mango is out*
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by TomSironet: 9:04am On Mar 23, 2013
How are my Naija brodas? This is a message of peace from Nairoberry. The exchange on this matter is more amusing than childish in my opinion, i really wish we could move on instead of exchanging such nonsense like the image below

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Zsupuk(f): 9:11am On Mar 23, 2013
Seun.A.Plonker:

Slave mentality? Where is your perception coming from? Are you this daft? Were you not talking about Nigerians bleaching in order to be light skinned just now? Oh, if we were breeding blue offsprings, it wouldn't have been slave mentality, right? Your ignorance has been successfully observed, can you please move on now? "being black is black" . Oh no, the slavery has really eaten dip into your skull. WTF!
Ignorance plus being naive is very dangerous thing. When someone stubbornly tries to vindicate the wrong thing or words they utter then you leave them to wallow in it. You win u are very correct even if to say the truth you are incoherant. As we say in Kenya dont argue with a fool cause in the end no one will know the difference...sooo am out, you win take this to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by rasqaifer: 9:12am On Mar 23, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Someone tell Nigeria that in kenya
we eat ugali not fufu*stool*...sup our illitrate brothers in the west divided country,you guyz talk the worst english ever in this world,try another assent nd leve the 0oo.,Ogas shit with your girls talkin like men..the okunyes nd obuguchuz.:-/.funny names to call a girl..that turns me off by just the name...then the base from her mouth get me running..not forgeting how their faces r always swollen like baboons,your movies are a shame to africa wid tha lowest creativity in the world... Nd u got pride over them;-).,..we bleeped u in rugby with 85-5,.a record never heard of :-D...u went ahead to show us of ur uncivilised schools nd villages full of witchdoctors..
.welcome to modernity my brodas.."a go go go tel u"...u screwed#..lemmi hia u now..ope il be able to understand ur english now,follow my advice so i can get you well,dont talk like a mumuring baby.

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Zsupuk(f): 9:13am On Mar 23, 2013
Seun.A.Plonker:

Slave mentality? Where is your perception coming from? Are you this daft? Were you not talking about Nigerians bleaching in order to be light skinned just now? Oh, if we were breeding blue offsprings, it wouldn't have been slave mentality, right? Your ignorance has been successfully observed, can you please move on now? "being black is black" . Oh no, the slavery has really eaten dip into your skull. WTF!
Ignorance plus being naive is very dangerous thing. By the way that mentality is not about blue or yellow or green but how you are condition to think one is better than the other yet in His eyes he created us equal. When someone stubbornly tries to vindicate the wrong thing or words they utter then you leave them to wallow in it. You win u are very correct even if to say the truth you are incoherant. As we say in Kenya dont argue with a fool cause in the end no one will know the difference...sooo am out, you win take this to the bank.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by honeric01(m): 9:18am On Mar 23, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
Just said what I saw cheesy,you are very average in nigeria and that's me being polite. Hate on you lipsrsealed

c'mon, don't take jibes @ my itsmodella, you should know she's better looking than most of the pix put up here. You better be careful before i send a lion after you. I hope you know what that means?
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by EzePromoe: 9:20am On Mar 23, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
I wonder why she did not win undecided

If you didn't come from the zoo, you would have known that competitions like this aren't won by the best but by votes, besides coming out among the best 5 amidst 0.4 million female NLders, you know its not as easy as eating animal foods undecided
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by tintingz(m): 9:21am On Mar 23, 2013
Tom Sironet: How are my Naija brodas? This is a message of peace from Nairoberry. The exchange on this matter is more amusing than childish in my opinion, i really wish we could move on instead of exchanging such nonsense like the image below

kenya is a disgrace to africa. . . . .that pix shows africa is a bi;cht azz continent SMH

No wonder the white call us bit;ch azz niqqas cheesy
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by pendo89(f): 9:28am On Mar 23, 2013
The someone tell nigerians fb pages are worse lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

this is nothing
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by mrofficial2(m): 9:29am On Mar 23, 2013
190-the-clown:

LMFAO! This one loud, 190. grin grin grin.

Anytime wey fuel scarcity happen again, I go go buy one Kenyan wey go dey transport me go Lagos-Ibadan, to and fro. grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by TomSironet: 9:29am On Mar 23, 2013
tintingz: kenya is a disgrace to africa. . . . .that pix shows africa is a bi;cht azz continent SMH

No wonder the white call us bit;ch azz niqqas cheesy

who gives a sh!t about the white? I was just edjumacating a broda on this forum who did'nt know where Kenya was
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 23, 2013
honeric01:

c'mon, don't take jibes @ my itsmodella, you should know she's better looking than most of the pix put up here. You better be careful before i send a lion after you. I hope you know what that means?

I apologize for hurting her, she is just full of insults I can't keep up lol
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Zsupuk(f): 9:30am On Mar 23, 2013
gbaky_floor:

Yet you assume any light skinned Nigerian must have bleached. FYI a lot of Igbos, Fulanis, Ijaws, urohbos, igalas even some yorubas are NATURALLY light skinned. In fact I have three friends that if you are to see them you will think they white. They are so light skinned: from the whiteness of their skin to their golden hair and their grey eyes but guess what, THEY ARE FULL BLOODED NIGERIANS. Don't accuse Nigerians of ignorance when you are no better. PLEASE Nigerians prefer a BEAUTIFUL dark skinned person any time over a light skinned person. What we hate: is ugliness.
I dont think they bleach all of them but pliz note known fact, Majority bleach....every person of color has a group of bleachers but Nigeria takes the cake. Even the light skin light eyes girls still bleach to become lighter. Even your actresses both dark and light, but not most of them, bleach...so am not saying there are no light people or as we say in Kenya yellow yellow cause Africa does have variety of colors even from Fulani tribe u might find a light person, but this aint my argument...which i believe u think is if u got light skin or black skin people....my argument is dont insult someone cause of their skin color, dont go around giving them animal names like monkey or baboon...remember that is exactly what whites, chinese, indians, some african americans, etc perceive us as being why then join their party? When u meet with some of them whether u Kenyan or Ghanaian, South African even Nigerian they will still stereotype on you even if u try to say noooo in Nigeria we got some light skin people in SW,SE, blah blah blah...how will this help u? Fight fair.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by mrofficial2(m): 9:35am On Mar 23, 2013
Zsupuk: Ignorance plus being naive is very dangerous thing. By the way that mentality is not about blue or yellow or green but how you are condition to think one is better than the other yet in His eyes he created us equal. When someone stubbornly tries to vindicate the wrong thing or words they utter then you leave them to wallow in it. You win u are very correct even if to say the truth you are incoherant. As we say in Kenya dont argue with a fool cause in the end no one will know the difference...sooo am out, you win take this to the bank.

You see how intertwined your brain is now? That's what eating too much grass can do to someone. It can never be comprehensible by retards like you. Oh, you think I have the time to write epistle for your dull head? GTFO! You horrible looking frame.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Zsupuk(f): 9:36am On Mar 23, 2013
GERALD710: No.1
Most Kenyans are not black!
Get your facts straight!
So what you are saying the Cushites of Kenya aka the Somali,Borana,Rendille,Orma,Burj,Sakuye etc are Black
Kikuyus,the largest tribe in Kenya have millions of light skinned people due to the British raping women in Central in the 50s.The likes of Alex and Malonza(Big Brother),Brenda Wairimu,Njoki Ndungu,Ephraim Maina etc are just examples.Indeed Kikuyu women are stereotyped as light skinned violent women!
Plus,Kenya is home to the Swahili community(from which I hail),We have arab ancestry and We are most definitely not dark!
Neither are the Taitas who used to full around with arab traders at the Voi trading centre for 200 years!
Throw in the fact that we have half a million Asians,400,000 Europeans and 430,000 Arabs,Kenya is a very light skinned nation!
Yes,there are dark skinned people in Kenya from the Nilotic communities like the Luo,Teso and Kalenjin,but Nilotes are a minority in Kenya which is a predominantly bantu nation of which the largest bantu community(kikuyu)has the largest number of light skinned individuals.
leave them alone in their ignorance...you said it alll...

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by mrofficial2(m): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2013
Zsupuk: I dont think they bleach all of them but pliz note known fact, Majority bleach....every person of color has a group of bleachers but Nigeria takes the cake. Even the light skin light eyes girls still bleach to become lighter. Even your actresses both dark and light, but not most of them, bleach...so am not saying there are no light people or as we say in Kenya yellow yellow cause Africa does have variety of colors even from Fulani tribe u might find a light person, but this aint my argument...which i believe u think is if u got light skin or black skin people....my argument is dont insult someone cause of their skin color, dont go around giving them animal names like monkey or baboon...remember that is exactly what whites, chinese, indians, some african americans, etc perceive us as being why then join their party? When u meet with some of them whether u Kenyan or Ghanaian, South African even Nigerian they will still stereotype on you even if u try to say noooo in Nigeria we got some light skin people in SW,SE, blah blah blah...how will this help u? Fight fair.

Keep ranting out of ignorance. You go soon vex feed yourself to lions, you sheer being of no use to the universe.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by mrofficial2(m): 9:41am On Mar 23, 2013
Zsupuk: leave them alone in their ignorance...you said it alll...

He said it all, yea. Anybody is yet to dispute him. But you can tell that Nigerians bleach, sore loser! undecided
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by honeric01(m): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

I apologize for hurting her, she is just full of insults I can't keep up lol

hehehe, now you're afraid of ending up as a toothpick?
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by rasqaifer: 9:45am On Mar 23, 2013
Dude, you haven't heard? Even 6
year olds get laptops from the
government. For free!
...only in kenya..nigerians r stupid monkey who stil use nokia 1100 in their funny movies full of witchez

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by rasqaifer: 9:49am On Mar 23, 2013
why go
thru labour pain then name your
child OKUNYE?
Hahaaaa...stupid nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by rasqaifer: 9:51am On Mar 23, 2013
someone tell nigeria only in
kenya we persue alshabaabs in
somalia,in nigeria Boko haram
persues Nigerian army in2 their
barracks.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 23, 2013
honeric01:

hehehe, now you're afraid of ending up as a toothpick?

Yes oo cheesy ,does someone as curvy as JLo or Kim K count as lion toothpick? tongue
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 23, 2013
ras qaifer: why go
thru labour pain then name your
child OKUNYE?
Hahaaaa...stupid nigerians
cheesy
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by rasqaifer: 9:54am On Mar 23, 2013
someone tell nigeria,this is nt
english:McDonald’s=Magndonnas
, Safe Journey=SaveJohnny,Order
Chinese=Hoday ShyKnees,Happy
Birthday=Api Betday
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by holycow: 9:55am On Mar 23, 2013
#someOneTellNigeria the reason why they are AFCON champions is because they were promised sex by the National Prostitutes Association. FACT

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Zsupuk(f): 9:59am On Mar 23, 2013
Seun.A.Plonker:

He said it all, yea. Anybody is yet to dispute him. But you can tell that Nigerians bleach, sore loser! undecided
As stated above cant argue with a fool...when u are on time out read slowly and carefully what i wrote let it sink in and i do pray it will change your attitude. By the way my frame is curvy not miserable deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Zsupuk(f): 10:00am On Mar 23, 2013
ras qaifer: someone tell nigeria,this is nt
english:McDonald’s=Magndonnas
, Safe Journey=SaveJohnny,Order
Chinese=Hoday ShyKnees,Happy
Birthday=Api Betday
Hahahahaha....tru tru

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by mrofficial2(m): 10:06am On Mar 23, 2013
Zsupuk: As stated above cant argue with a fool...when u are on time out read slowly and carefully what i wrote let it sink in and i do pray it will change your attitude. By the way my frame is curvy not miserable deal with it.

Pressed issues on board, you can keep prattling.

Below is a sample of what a curvy Kenyan looks like. Bye, K.Hyena Kenyan.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by fujirice: 10:14am On Mar 23, 2013
holycow: #someOneTellNigeria the reason why they are AFCON champions is because they were promised sex by the National Prostitutes Association. FACT
Does this make sense? Even to you who posted it!

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (39) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 / Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 / Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.