Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter (74005 Views)

Mourinho To Axe Two Manchester United Stars Via Firstladynaija.com / Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. / Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2013
Dey r nt serious Mtsheeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2013
Nah, those Kenyans lack punchlines. I'm sure Nigerians are dissing them hard on twitter.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2013

Kenyans be like "it's my turn to tweet fight"

8 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Zsupuk(f): 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2013
enesy4u: : So my P.A told me Kenyans are twit fighting Nigerians, and I asked "w :oho let the baboons out of their zoo??!!" sad shocked shocked
Baboons? An african calling an african a baboon.... Right...... Read the tweets carefully. Yes kenyans are annoyed but we making a joke out of it. Relax why the hate?

6 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by tintingz(m): 8:59pm On Mar 21, 2013
Kenya knows Nigeria is their oga-at-the-top grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by omonnakoda: 9:03pm On Mar 21, 2013
Nigerians doing exactly what we accuse Ibos of doing all the time . Nigerians be big. Being big means saying "Kenyans We are sorry for any offence. We love you"
Its only football. Come on! What's with the "baboon" jibes.

8 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2013
KENYANS - Kindly Eat Now, You Are Near Starvation.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by great063(m): 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2013
TIA(This Is Africa)-Kenya's coach...silly tweets though#Heartily laughs#
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by lorddarshwood(m): 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2013
Oya let's make this trend also
SOMEONE TELL KENYANS BEFORE MY OGA AT THE TOP....THAT'S ALL
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2013
just saw this on twitter...omg grin grin grin

Kenyans steal everything even their capital 'Nairobi' was gotten from the words 'Naira' and 'Obi"

*falls from olumo rock* grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by informatix: 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2013
where is kenya.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Gguy4real: 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2013
Weting dey worry una self God fire ur people 4 kenya
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by jude33084(m): 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2013
[size=25pt]NFF NA DISGRACE[/size]

angry

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by An0nimus: 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
ItsModella: just saw this on twitter...omg grin grin grin

Kenyans steal everything even their capital 'Nairobi' was gotten from the words 'Naira' and 'Obi"

*jumps into Lagos Lagoon with agbada* grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by tintingz(m): 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
informatix: where is kenya.
located in a jungle in africa grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by meforyou1(m): 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
Kenyans, it's nff. The big lying thieves in glass house abuja. As nff claimed they booked national stadium for kenyans to train (which means they knew kenya would sleep over), why didn't they book federal palace hotel, vi for them as well
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by jude33084(m): 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2013
Gguy4real: Weting dey worry una self God fire ur people 4 kenya

Return that curse back to NFF immediately! angry

Why will NFF treat a national team like that?

We all know Kenya climate is harsh I just pitty Keshi and the boys for return leg cheesy
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by An0nimus: 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
Zsupuk: Baboons? An african calling an african a baboon.... Right...... Read the tweets carefully. Yes kenyans are annoyed but we making a joke out of it. Relax why the hate?
Kenyan? wink
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by safarigirl(f): 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2013
Make una go twitter see as Naija people dey roast kenyans, we no dey carry last.

Some tweeted:

#someonetellkenyans Nigerian girls wear make up to enhance their beauty. Kenyan girls wear make-up to attract wild animals.

@publicist101: Kenyans steal everything. Even their capital 'Nairobi' is coined from the words 'Naira' and 'Obi

@daudachanso: Kenyans so dry that their breast produce powder milk

@jjaycole: Who are Kenyans? I cannot categorically name one animal now. I don't want to say hippopotamuses and then my oga at the top will say zebras

@MNleke: if not for UN, Kenyans would be tweeting via post office box

@Ikharonaj: #someonetellkenyans. No matter how far kenyans run, they can't run away from hunger.

Will find more

6 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by TriggerHappy: 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2013
So der r people who still luv to argue wit nigerians grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2013
ItsModella: just saw this on twitter...omg grin grin grin

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2013
enesy4u: [/b]Kenyan voice: We kenyans don't graduate...we migrate from a zoo to the wilderness

[b][size=58pt]DIES grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by chucky234(m): 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
Now this got me cracking;
Our players don't drive themselves to clubs to beg for transfers on deadline day
But this got me ROFLMAO;
Kenyans knows our players,they watch our movies but we don't even know where Kenya is on the map

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by tintingz(m): 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
Someone tweeted that ''kenyans dont have 6packs but 6ribs'' *lmao* grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by yemmy19(m): 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2013
†ђξ Harambee stars dey vex gan nii Õoooº°˚ ˚°º ,it is a fact that nff treats them with contempts, ℓ̊ pray our players too will be treated dsame way when they travel to kenya.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by 190: 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2013
@jjaycole: Who are Kenyans? I cannot categorically name one animal now. I don't want to say hippopotamuses and then my oga at the top will say zebras
[size=48pt]

DOA!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2013
tintingz: Someone tweeted that ''kenyans dont have 6packs but 6ribs'' *lmao* grin grin
nahhhhh mehhnn i will crack my ribs today !!
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by dayokanu(m): 9:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
Who advised these kenyans to find trouble for Nigeria?

Ebonyi state alone would take Kenya out
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by kbdrim(m): 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2013
Another one said It’s all fun till these Kenyans decide to jog to our houses here in Lagos

2 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2013
dayokanu: Who advised these kenyans to find trouble for Nigeria?

Ebonyi state alone would take Kenya out
THHHIIIIIISSSSSSS
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2013
More from twitter

Kenyans are so thin if they had dreadlocks you could use them as mopping sticks

You know why u can never really outrun the monkeys in temple run? ....they are Kenyans

Kenyans don't need a guitar...They have their ribs #SomeoneTellKenya

grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2013
these kenyans need to relax with their lepa shandy bodies.....mtttccchhhheeewwwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 / Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA / World Cup: Rohr Reacts As Okocha Criticizes 4-2-3-1 Formation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.