Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter - Sports (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter (74024 Views)

Mourinho To Axe Two Manchester United Stars Via Firstladynaija.com / Kenyans Vs Nigerians Round 2! Battle Of The Nations. / Adebayor's Sister Respond: Our Family Doesnt Need You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2013
Br3nd4: like seriously.. You're one dumb biatch..

You are the biatch and all the female in your family,that's all! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by boron10(m): 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
#TweetLikeANigerian My Name is Chidi Ineko OH, Hobbies are acting like a ghost in Oga OH , I love eating Fufu , thats all OH !!

cheesy ahahahah!!
This shit is as dry as Ijebu garri. If something like this can be funny to the kenyans, I believe a nigerian who is no even close to being hilarious can venture into comedy in kenya and make it big.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

You are the biatch and all the female in your family,that's all! cheesy
and its obvious you really like the phrase 'that's all'.. Its a good thing you picked something nice here for your vocabulary.. Please do share with your brothers and sisters.. Ur Mama'll be proud.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2013
Br3nd4: and its obvious you really like the phrase 'that's all'.. Its a good thing you picked something nice here for your vocabulary.. Please do share with your brothers and sisters.. Ur Mama'll be proud.

I am not going to argue with you ,sorry and that will be all! cheesy
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 23, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

I am not going to argue with you ,sorry and that will be all! cheesy
wise choice sis! Lmao...
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by boron10(m): 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Look here you little tweet, I do not care what the helll your excuse is, this is unacceptable. And next time you wanna insult someone try next door couse am gonna drag your fuggly big nose azz use it like mop to mop up that field full shittt you got Ghana to play in. undecided Can you not respond without cursing like a broken bottle
Please shut up. You keep oozing ignorance with each comment. You've always wanted attention from nairalanders, now you've gotten one, go and celebrate. Eediot
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Zsupuk(f): 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2013
moonraker: at the end of the day, kenya will still get trashed!!! Instead of them to stick to what they know best and leave soccer for the big boys...
Soccer has never been our game so it wont shock us if u win but if we draw or its 0-0? My goodness wont it be party time in Kenya. So us winning or not is inconsequential we just hate how u treated us...
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Zsupuk(f): 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2013
philip.adesola:
My keypads, my swords. I'm hitting tweeter. Ama slash those kenyans
Come baby come, hope you can do it before you get your normal blackouts...

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2013
Br3nd4: wise choice sis! Lmao...

I am not your sis smiley,datz all!
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 23, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

I am not your sis smiley,datz all!
See this one... SMH4U..
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2013
Br3nd4: See this one... SMH4U..

Keep shaking it I am sure you'll stop at some point cheesy.daatz all!!
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by tintingz(m): 1:44pm On Mar 23, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

Ting Tinz.....bro..?!?!?....what has corrupted my muslim brother? Smh
lolz. . . .nothing bro...just catching some fun
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by tintingz(m): 1:47pm On Mar 23, 2013
Zsupuk: And yet you want to date one? Seems u beat the monkeys in taste.
yea. . . .i need a kenya woman to date my monkey cheesy

I love em kenya gals smiley
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 23, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

The retarde.d c.unt is you or someone in your family tchiiippp!!!cant you use some other words appart from insults?you think you are the only one who knows insults?? undecided
no, but when someone attacks me like you did, I use nothing other than insults...duh!! I'm not here on a missionary mission...so get your useless brain to understand that.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by K4: 2:27pm On Mar 23, 2013
sweetcheecks:
[size=14pt]Nigeria better get their shittt together and act like normal people. Hope its clear enough or I can clarifyfurther?[/size]
GBAM! more sweetness 2 ur cheeks,baby!
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 23, 2013
Eze Promoe: I went to their facebook fan page (someone tell Nigeria), and made one comment.
Nna mehn, see requests. I recieved 34 requests from Kenyans today, especially coming from girls.
One of them greeted me 'hello darling.' and i asked myself, "so its true that Kenyan girls are dreaming to date Nigerian men?'
if this is true, please #someonetellkenya babes, that Nigerian men don't do with ugly things.
you're fine like that...have you seen how foreign chicks trip over Niaja guys?

anyi di too much biko grin grin grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2013
Kenyans are big jokers, go and blame your ararambi stars for screwing up. They should even consider themselves lucky that we gave them a secondary school pitch to play on. Harammbee ko, ararambi ni...nobody gives two f*cks about you guys.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Evestar200(f): 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

#SomeoneTellNigeria it is the only country with that has the ugliest name for Love #Ifunanya..that's all! kiss
ugly name? Nd it beat all d record album kenya has ever sell their their country,,,

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2013
Evestar200: ugly name? Nd it beat all d record album kenya has ever sell their their country,,,
GBAM!!
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by EzePromoe: 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2013
ItsModella:
you're fine like that? ...have you seen how foreign chicks trip over Niaja guys?

anyi di too much biko grin grin grin
Exactly what I asked myself after the conversation.

Let me visit my Facebook first and check whether the request has reached 500. grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by pendo89(f): 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2013
CEO at FireFlies Entertainment
As a Nigerian who have lived in Kenya for a while I am undecided and am sure by now the NFF would have made it up to the visiting team. The fact is - when Nigerians do hear of Kenya, we all think its a village or some sort. Kenya is actually far more better than what we think or would have imagined. Now let's look forward to the match! #Football

I can't blame anybody really. off to swim.

have fun

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by HectorTroy: 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2013
pendo89:
I can't blame anybody really. off to swim.

have fun
Please be careful o...don't allow the water to carry you away..we know that kenyans are thinner than broomsticks.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Fussbot: 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2013
Are dis kenyans on nairaland 4 real??or are dey also Nigerians dat are jst advocating on behalf of anoda african country??cos I dn't undstnd how a kenyan can be on nairaland..anyways I have a gud news 4 u all

*mango is out*
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Oahray: 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2013
tintingz: yea. . . .i need a kenya woman to date my monkey cheesy

lmao grin stop it bro grin
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Jyde89: 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2013
holycow: #someOneTellNigeria the reason why they are AFCON champions is because they were promised sex by the National Prostitutes Association. FACT
that's cos they know the boy's are rich and not sterving, i'm sure the harambee stars would have been promised the same package by the prostitute association of kenya if not for the fact that the HIV negetive's among them are still below the age's of six years old and the player's would rather have a plate of food instead cos they have'nt the striength for sex, but they never qualified anyway.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by falamangaa: 4:17pm On Mar 23, 2013
enesy4u: : So my P.A told me Kenyans are twit fighting Nigerians, and I asked "w :oho let the baboons out of their zoo??!!" sad shocked shocked

You guys are the ones that look like baboons with your deformed asses. Actually you already ate all your baboons, you are the only wildlife remaining in Nigeria.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by falamangaa: 4:21pm On Mar 23, 2013
boron10:
This shit is as dry as Ijebu garri. If something like this can be funny to the kenyans, I believe a nigerian who is no even close to being hilarious can venture into comedy in kenya and make it big.

Please spare us the cheap jokes with the useless boring basket mouth type stupid jokes, even Nigerians don't laugh.
Don't even try exporting that none sense like your cheap movies to Kenya.

Like folks said only house girls watch those corny movies.

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by rasqaifer: 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2013
Tell nigeria that their countries
name is NIGERIA not NOGERIA...
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Zsupuk(f): 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2013
tintingz: yea. . . .i need a kenya woman to date my monkey cheesy

It is not good to insult ur child....
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Zsupuk(f): 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2013
Evestar200: ugly name? Nd it beat all d record album kenya has ever sell their their country,,,
Because you 140+ million only your country can makw arecord a hit...dont need other africans so its a hit there not here....delusionallll...but truth b told silly and cheesy as the music is its entertaining.
Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by Zsupuk(f): 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2013
falamangaa:

You guys are the ones that look like baboons with your deformed asses. Actually you already ate all your baboons, you are the only wildlife remaining in Nigeria.
Hahahaha.....yup....100% certified

1 Like

Re: Kenyans Respond To Nigeria's Treatment Of Harambee Stars Via Twitter by rasqaifer: 6:02pm On Mar 23, 2013
nd thats how we play football...kenyans cud av bleeped u in that country of yours...chanting like baboons al over...if twas not 4 tha ref..

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (39) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Rep.of. Ireland: FIFA Women’s World Cup (0 - 0) On 31st July 2023 / Nigeria Vs USA: Olympics Basketball (73 - 156) On 2nd August 2012 / Why We Banned Siasia For Life, By FIFA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.