Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. (4490 Views)

My Friends Wife Usually Beg Men Friends To Be Intimate With Her - Pls Help / Have You Ever Dated Or Be Intimate With An Albino? / How I Cheated On My Girlfriend Wit Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by goldfish80(m): 10:10am On Mar 22, 2013
Most ladies who behave this way are closet lesbians. Harsh Truth

Food for thought:Marriage is α lifetime comitment, whats the guarantee that she's going to suddenly change when you guys marry?

1 Like

Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by Popowaa: 10:15am On Mar 22, 2013
Harsh lie.There some woman who naturally dont fancy sex.does this make them a lezbo?
goldfish80: Most ladies that behave this way are closet lesbians. Harsh Truth

1 Like

Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by goldfish80(m): 10:22am On Mar 22, 2013
Popowaa: Harsh lie.There some woman who naturally dont fancy sex.does this make them a lezbo?
Those ones are having sexuality crises.Get them a sexilious lady, you'd let the beast out of them. cool
Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by Popowaa: 10:29am On Mar 22, 2013
Smh.
goldfish80:
Those ones are having sexuality crises.Get them a sexilious lady, you'd let the beast out of them. cool
Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by Scofieldella(f): 10:43am On Mar 22, 2013
@OP, get a grip on urself and stop wining! Why dont u just propose, then marry her? Also let her knw u'l be needin alot of se.x afta marriage as u dnt want to cheat on her. By nt allown u to touch her at nite, she's sending u a message: MARRIAGE! Be wise.
Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 22, 2013
Does she still turn down sex after you have given her a mind blowing head??are you the type that hops on bed with a sweaty body and expect her to be in the mood?do you verbally ask for sex?most women don't like that,work with your hands and your tongue,forget speech.Most women are hygiene conscious thus its hard to get down when a man is all sticky and smelly.

Try to communicate,don't think you are getting it right.Ask her the things you are not doing right.

Congrats and marry her ASAP,atleast she was generous enough for you to get her pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by MMM2(m): 11:17am On Mar 22, 2013
Op

If d love is dere marry her,
As 4 d sex u can buy it outside or get it somewhere else undecided
Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 22, 2013
Imagine advice,Smh.
Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by kanmifad(m): 12:43pm On Mar 22, 2013
still fornication, do d right thing pls

1 Like

Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by luvmijeje(f): 1:24pm On Mar 22, 2013
byvan: Does she still turn down sex after you have given her a mind blowing head??are you the type that hops on bed with a sweaty body and expect her to be in the mood?do you verbally ask for sex?most women don't like that,work with your hands and your tongue,forget speech.Most women are hygiene conscious thus its hard to get down when a man is all sticky and smelly.

Try to communicate,don't think you are getting it right.Ask her the things you are not doing right.

Congrats and marry her ASAP,atleast she was generous enough for you to get her pregnant.
God bless u.Op she is not feeling u at all and pls put the ring on it.
Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by raqueal(f): 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2013
Op, I bin think say you be better person wey I dey waste my mb to dey advise you for that other thread.

You are already looking for reasons to ship her back to her father's house bah? You dint know this when she aborted for you? Now that she wants to keep this baby you are here soliciting pity as a sex starved boyfriend? According to your story the pregnant girl in question couldn't have spent more than a week in your place and you are already crying? Have u married her? What right do you have to her something ehn? Na awuff go run ur belle. Walahi, God cannot help your situation. You a®e an excuse for a man and should be castrated.

1 Like

Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by baralatie(m): 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2013
Hmm!Mr i cant sleep at nite!i would suggest that you sit down and marry this woman.she has a very strong point,you cant eat cake that is not paid for.unless you don't have anything to love about her other than intimacy.
what you need now is to grow up fast and to grow up mature.she is growing very fast into a full grown woman that understands what she wants and who a mature man is to be and a man is to be up and doing.
YOU NEED TO GET THE "FK" MENTALITY OUT OF YOUR BRAIN and BECOME A MAN A WOMAN WANTS.
GOODLUCK
Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by Mynd44: 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2013
luvmijeje:
God bless u.Op she is not feeling u at all and pls put the ring on it.
Simple
Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by KINGwax(m): 4:48pm On Mar 22, 2013
Well...why am I short of words?
Re: Must Beg Her Every Nite 2 Be Intimate Wit Her. by MAKLIZ: 11:36pm On Mar 23, 2013
Free her now or U̶̲̥̅̊ will forever regret ur life if U̶̲̥̅̊ get married to her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo : Message From My Ex Gf / I Have Been Duped By A Kaduna Girl / If This Was Your Child, What Will You Name Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.