Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? (17330 Views)

No #SEX Until After Marriage Campaign... Do You Support It? / A Car Gift On A First Date: Do U Support It! / 5 Tips For Good Manners On A Dinner Date. (do You Pass The Test?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by TrixOfficial(f): 8:12am On Mar 22, 2013
Can you have sex with your boyfriend on the first date or on the first day of going to his house
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by MMM2(m): 8:44am On Mar 22, 2013
I prefer sex on d 1st date undecided

U can have sex on d 1st date nd he ends up marrying u, u can also wait 4 a year nd get dumped after sex. Life aint mathematics(y) cry

41 Likes

Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Exponental(m): 8:53am On Mar 22, 2013
Choice......... U dont need to get home b4 having sex, likewise u could wait till ur wedding day.
Choice!
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by greedie1(f): 9:10am On Mar 22, 2013
I'd prefer not to do d do on d very first date. Reason? Choice.

1 Like

Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Mynd44: 9:39am On Mar 22, 2013
It is all about choice

2 Likes

Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Popowaa: 9:43am On Mar 22, 2013
U can do it if u want but some ill mannered men will use it against u when the relationship moves to a diff level and it can can be some trust issues too.

5 Likes

Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Mynd44: 9:45am On Mar 22, 2013
Popowaa: U can do it if u want but some ill mannered men will use it against u when the relationship moves to a diff level and it can can be some trust issues too.
It all comes down to choice
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Popowaa: 9:59am On Mar 22, 2013
True
Mynd_44:
It all comes down to choice
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by myz(m): 5:30pm On Mar 22, 2013
Its all about choice
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by freshsux(m): 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2013
I need sum1 2 date is there any
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by kay9(m): 9:53pm On Apr 03, 2013
Popowaa: U can do it if u want but some ill mannered men will use it against u when the relationship moves to a diff level ...

Please what does ''use it against u'' mean? They scoop some juice off your punny and store in the fridge or what?

4 Likes

Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Mynd44: 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2013
kay9:

Please what does ''use it against u'' mean? They scoop some juice off your punny and store in the fridge or what?
No. They will turn around to call you cheap

1 Like

Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 03, 2013
TrixOfficial: Can you have sex with your boyfriend on the first date or on the first day of going to his house
grin grin

No. But oh sweet temptation!

3 Likes

Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Uch74(m): 6:55am On Apr 04, 2013
It all boils down to individuals or situations.......But Ȋ̝̊̅ strongly advice against SEX on a first date. U̶̲̥̅̊ still do not know this guy/Babe as such can't decifer his intentions....It also tells a lot about U̶̲̥̅̊(ur Strength of character)..Better to be dumped on a first date for resisting sex,than to be dumped after a fling on a first date....What if the guy wants to make a secret sex tape with which he could destroy you? Abeg sex is not a bargaining tool, ur personality will keep him/her...

13 Likes

Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by kay9(m): 7:01am On Apr 04, 2013
Mynd_44:

I see. Well, ''cheap'' is a term reserved only for girls who like to refer to their bodily endowments as ''money-makers''. Thus if a guy hits 3 points on the first date, the said ''money-makers'' obviously haven't made any money. Ergo, CHEAP! grin
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Uch74(m): 7:11am On Apr 04, 2013
Mynd_44:
.....Ȋ̝̊̅ never do things because of what people will say! They can call U̶̲̥̅̊ "cheap" for all Ȋ̝̊̅ care(na their mouth)....Ȋ̝̊̅ do things to satisfy my conscience and some unwritten personal laws my life has been built around.....Ȋ̝̊̅ have a personality & integrity to protect....
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Uch74(m): 7:13am On Apr 04, 2013
.Ȋ̝̊̅ never do things because of what people will say! They can call U̶̲̥̅̊ "cheap" for all Ȋ̝̊̅ care(na their mouth)....Ȋ̝̊̅ do things to satisfy my conscience and some unwritten personal laws my life has been built around.....Ȋ̝̊̅ have a personality & integrity to protect....

2 Likes

Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Adaeze003(f): 8:01am On Apr 04, 2013
That's just reckless. My opinion tho.
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:53am On Apr 04, 2013
Yes I support it!! As long as it is protected!!

If it is just your pkekus that the person is interested in, we might as well get it out the way early!! If it isnt, then game on!!

You are still gonna give it up eventually anyways!

The girl with whom I had s`ex with on the first date, we dated for 3 years before distance separated us by continents!

4 Likes

Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by drnoel: 9:53am On Apr 04, 2013
Different strokes for different people..
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by MsPweshy(f): 9:55am On Apr 04, 2013
As the spirit leads wink wink wink wink
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Dyt(f): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2013
Well
!

1 Like

Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Ebestsmscom: 9:59am On Apr 04, 2013
I no follow.

But why in first date.
NOT SUPPORTED.
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by IyfeNamikaze(m): 9:59am On Apr 04, 2013
thats all i have to say

6 Likes

Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by enemmo(f): 10:03am On Apr 04, 2013
No......No.......No...
Maybe because I am a Woman.I cannot prefer that.
Then the guy will start running his big mouth.
He should work hard o jare,
and I might consider him
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by slimyem: 10:04am On Apr 04, 2013
I don't support it,have never and would never do it.Anyone who can do sex on first date can also do one night standsundecided
Both stand against my value system.

3 Likes

Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 04, 2013
my hand no dey'am
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by babadey(m): 10:05am On Apr 04, 2013
Jesus is coming soon...instead of asking kwestions like "what if Jesus comes today,where will u go to? Mtcheeeewwww

5 Likes

Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Plutarch: 10:05am On Apr 04, 2013
You sound fake and also like a hypocrite. I hope you are not eyeing a lady here. If the lady gives it up on first date,it is people lyk you that will tell the whole village.
@topic,what happens to building a relationship with a solid foundation. Sex on first date ruins that foundation. S.ex in a relationship that can do well without se.x is the best se.x you can ever have. wink
M M M: I prefer sex on d 1st date undecided

U can have sex on d 1st date nd he ends up marrying u, u can also wait 4 a year nd get dumped after sex. Life aint mathematics(y) cry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Side Effect Of Blood Covenant / [true Story] I Inherited My Brother’s Laptop After His Suicide, What I Found On / How To Make Love Charm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.