Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? (17343 Views)

No #SEX Until After Marriage Campaign... Do You Support It? / A Car Gift On A First Date: Do U Support It! / 5 Tips For Good Manners On A Dinner Date. (do You Pass The Test?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by switdick(m): 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2013
All I See here is just a bunch of Fakers with hypocritical Laments, talking about shiiii"

'No" hell no" and all that, with no reasons,guess they know their reason will be considered void to say the least,.

It beats me how peeps just have to devise some moral code to conceal their intimate desires when its indeed needed....Vague isn't it ??
...Hey, watch the Space!!! wink
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2013
Harbosede02: av done dat,bt she finks itz all abt choice,mtchewwwu
Just ignore her jawe! She is still a learner!
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by MsPweshy(f): 11:05pm On Apr 04, 2013
Plz u guyz should go nd sleep, criouzli dnt av time 4 arguments
Harbosede02: av done dat,bt she finks itz all abt choice,mtchewwwu
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by dokunbam(m): 11:24pm On Apr 04, 2013
wateva
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 05, 2013
Becacia_Barbie:
Just ignore her jawe! She is still a learner!
i suspect so 2...
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 05, 2013
Ms_Pweshy: Plz u guyz should go nd sleep, criouzli dnt av time 4 arguments
funi,miss choice can't argue anymore
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by kokorodudu(f): 8:01am On Apr 05, 2013
Can we be intimate before we even meet? Like jerk off to our own pictures?
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by blessed4ever: 8:04am On Apr 05, 2013
Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Galatians 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Galatians 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

1Timothy 5:6 But she that liveth in pleasure is dead while she liveth.
1Timothy 5:7 And these things give in charge, that they may be blameless.

Repent now....
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by BB12(f): 9:54am On Apr 05, 2013
vokal_guy: Honestly, I would not want to be intimate on the first date because I think that complicates things a lot.... at least give me something to look forward to especially if you a girl i really like. Also I would not want to complicate things, most girls might start getting all emotional and fall in love with you and well you might NOT be on the same page...

Ori e ti lo pe ju wink
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by bosun11(m): 10:36am On Apr 05, 2013
enemmo: No......No.......No...
Maybe because I am a Woman.I cannot prefer that.
Then the guy will start running his big mouth.
He should work hard o jare,
and I might consider him

Work hard and spray enough cash onn ya ba...lol
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by bosun11(m): 10:38am On Apr 05, 2013
kokorodudu: Can we be intimate before we even meet? Like jerk off to our own pictures?

Hmmmmmmm
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by bosun11(m): 10:44am On Apr 05, 2013
Okija_juju:

#GBAM!!!!

The girl with whom I had sex on the first night actually initiated it sef!! I was still busy dulling and she just said 'Hey, I'm feeling tired, I'm off to the room'. Only for me to enter and she was changing in front of me like I had known her for years. We had mad s'ex that night and had a blissful relationship for about 3 years. Sex was never an issue between us, not even when we were quarreling.

When a girl has nothing more than her p`ussy to offer, thats when she feels cheap whenever she has sex with a Man (wether on a first date or not).

The one that irks me the most is when girls break-up with a guy, they start regretting ever sleeping with him!! Like wtf!!?

U sabi jhor !!!.......wtf mehn !
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Alvan05(m): 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2013
Pray u don't meet me.
slimyem: I don't support it,have never and would never do it.Anyone who can do sex on first date can also do one night standsundecided
Both stand against my value system.
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by slimyem: 7:18pm On Apr 05, 2013
Alvan05: Pray u don't meet me.
Is this a dare?
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2013
Mynd_44:
No. They will turn around to call you cheap

Cheap is a girl whose punny is for sale and other material benefits.
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2013
enemmo:

You probably feel this way because you are male.
Sex is very different from a female perspective.
It's not just physical for most Ladies,
They are probably giving you part of their "being".
Just like if we go on a first date and I start telling you about my whole life history.
Have to at least trust the he
That's how i see it Bro
Yep u can say sex is more emotional and spiritual for women and they want a certain level of closeness with the guy b4 it starts. I appreciate and respect that. I know men and women were not built the same. But don't say it makes me believe you're cheap cos it does not. Rather it makes me bliv u're confident and you know what you want and go for it something very lacking in majority of naija women. The right time to have sex is a personal preference and good men respect that. Rather, what makes me feel you're cheap is putting a price tag on ur punny on the 10th or even 100th date. Or blaming my bad behaviour on the fact that u gave it up to me so "easily" on the 1st, 2nd or even 100th date. This is how guys think.
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2013
Harbosede02: Sex!!!!!on d first date!!u guys shuld stp talking abt choice,wen u say choice dat means itz ur choice 2 b used n dumped,sex is nt jst anytin itz everytin,a guy can use it 2 test a gurl's ability 2 control haself,he might delibrately ask u for it or rather force u 2 wanting 2 do it,bt all he want is jst 2 knw d type of gurl u are,every1 has a diffrent opinion abt lyf,bt 2 all d young gurls out dere,SEX IS MORE THAN WAT IS MEANS,ITZ REPRESENTS UR DIGNITY AND IT WUD LATER EARN U D RESPECT U DESERVE.bt datz if u wait..
This isn't true. Guys don't have time for all that drama and mind game.I'm a guy and I know. It's you girls that are always creating tests and challenges. Most cool guys like me don't do that. Why would I want to test your self control? So if u say no today and say yes in 3 months does it mean you have self control. NO!!! What says you have self control and discipline is if you say no and say no forever or you're a virgin. Guys are EXTREMELY logical. You need to re-learn guys because I can tell u categorically that u're a learner.
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by MsPweshy(f): 7:08am On Apr 06, 2013
Plz dear, tell her....which guy has time to strt testn huh?
Tot ah ws d only 1 dat knew she was a learner..self righteous b*tch.
12 inches!:

This isn't true. Guys don't have time for all that drama and mind game.I'm a guy and I know. It's you girls that are always creating tests and challenges. Most cool guys like me don't do that. Why would I want to test your self control? So if u say no today and say yes in 3 months does it mean you have self control. NO!!! What says you have self control and discipline is if you say no and say no forever or you're a virgin. Guys are EXTREMELY logical. You need to re-learn guys because I can tell u categorically that u're a learner.
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by kolamilan(m): 7:58pm On Apr 06, 2013
@op, use ur imagination
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Ampeaceful(f): 2:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
Virgin Finder: Sex before wedding is sin!
abeg help me tel 'em..
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by jpphilips(m): 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
12 inches!:

Cheap is a girl whose punny is for sale and other material benefits.

you are wrong by the Nigerian women's standard, their moral code is, yes, i will eat "Nkwobi" on a first date, yes i will drink till i purge on the first date but i will be cheap if i sleep out on a first date.

imagine the "moral mathematics"? what happened to "No thanks i don't accept things from strangers" on a first date when offered a bottle of beer? can you imagine the reasoning of these "pretensive social fvcktards"?

Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by switdick(m): 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
^..LoL"

Niqqa, Many peeps might think you're Me with that font....lol"

Go Slow, yeah ,let the doG lie,don't cause a traffic on this thread by Flogging a dead horse' ...this thread was already hidden and gone,yet you rose it from its hiding place"

You Jesus Christ ?? gringrin
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by jpphilips(m): 8:55am On Apr 10, 2013
switdick: ^..LoL"

Go Slow, yeah ,let the doG lie,don't cause a traffic on this thread by Flogging a dead horse' ...this thread was already hidden and gone,yet you rose it from its hiding place"

the point is; you are already cheap the moment you accept a 250 naira beer from a stranger,only a f000l will think its her legs that matter.
he who is down fears no fall.
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2013
Ms_Pweshy: Plz dear, tell her....which guy has time to strt testn huh?
Tot ah ws d only 1 dat knew she was a learner..self righteous b*tch.
i don't nid 2 argue wit u,frm all u av been xaying,itz clearly started wu d b*tch is btw us!bleef off
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 11, 2013
12 inches!:

fnks
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Magicdon(m): 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2013
What is so special about bangin d first date. Gals na wa for una, una too de form. "No oh, i wont try it" n u are wet n soaked up in ur panties on d first date! Hypocrites
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Magicdon(m): 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2013
switdick: ^..LoL"

wat do you mean by close, you dont want people to express themselves or wat. Are you d one dat close the thread.
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by drnoel: 9:56am On Apr 12, 2013
then break it, what are u waiting 4? Raise it up and smash it on the floor, u will see it will definitely scatter to pieces.
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by thegideon(m): 12:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
enemmo:

You probably feel this way because you are male.
Sex is very different from a female perspective.
It's not just physical for most Ladies,
They are probably giving you part of their "being".
Just like if we go on a first date and I start telling you about my whole life history.
Have to at least trust the he
That's how i see it Bro
I like your decorum and your civil approach to that answer.Have met many women and they trully see sex as their "Essence''.
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by thegideon(m): 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
My Goodness! Imagine this answer.
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by thegideon(m): 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
freecocoa:
This here is why I still maintain that you are a judgmental dunce(excuse me on that) but you are talking as if you know me on a personal level, just why would you assume that I won't sleep with him on the first date for fear of him not calling back? What do you know about my 5exual orientation? Do you know if I don't even want him to call back and that's why I won't sleep with him? Do you know if the thing between my leg can accommodate his rod? Do you know if we like the same things as regards 5ex? Just what do you know to make you conclude its all about the fear of losing him?

Again my friend, don't always assume you know what the next person is thinking, it might just be 5ex for you but for the next person its not.
Bravo. Iron woman. Nice one. By the way, your ''Cocoa'' isn't suppose to be "free". In as much as i like your way of thinking,please change your username. Anyway,just want to make that comic.
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
Be it on the first date nor on the 24th month, it means nothing and it gauranties nothing either so What really Is the rational In subjecting sexual intimacy to a time frame?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doctor Vs Nurse Vs Patients (18+) / The Side Effect Of Blood Covenant / Black Women, Please Avoid Coming To England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.