Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,257 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? (17340 Views)

No #SEX Until After Marriage Campaign... Do You Support It? / A Car Gift On A First Date: Do U Support It! / 5 Tips For Good Manners On A Dinner Date. (do You Pass The Test?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by mymz(f): 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2013
Okija_juju: Much ado about Nothing!!

You crack me up i swear grin
@ topic; u get bleeped today, tomorrow, in ten years, bottom line, you got bleeped.
Nigerians in general are quite hypocritical about a lot of things, especially about sex and sexuality (the women most of all)
a married woman won't give her hubby head because its against her "morals and principles"
she wont do doggie style too because it "depicts immorality".

personally, i just love threads like these. Good comic relief i tell ya. i wish we could have a NairaLand party (not e-party o, i'm talking physical party) or something where i can just sit and watch most of these members actually spew shit.
that'd be the day aye? wink

2 Likes

Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by jpphilips(m): 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2013
nekaa: No, jus dsnt seem right.

by whose standard?
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by jpphilips(m): 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2013
LoveAmaka88: In this world of STI's and fatherless children, it's not wise to have such casual behavior. It causes so many problems for so many people. By the first date, do you know the person's health history? family status? emotional stability level? criminal history? Why risk your life and your safety? It might be inconvenient to wait, but it's more inconvenient to raise a child with a difficult person or take medications everyday. The experience can also be mentally and emotionally taxing.

Just stop and think about consequences. . .

what changes after the fifth night? lemme guess, the guy becomes impotent as such cant father unwanted babies?? lemme guess again the girl's STI will disappear? gimme a break!! some of you need to be reading the topic thrice before responding.

The thread wants to hear the argument that supports what you stand to gain if you wait several nights and vice versa, stick to it
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by TFLAME(m): 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2013
Oh well , am a living witness , and ma relationship is smooth , its your choice and I deals with luck too , u can't read peoples mind , so u can't know their intentions .. If you both have s-ex first date or in 100 years , what's gonna happen gonna happen . Y'all stop tripping aii .. Good luck
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 04, 2013
Nah mate
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Ampeaceful(f): 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by VirginFinder: 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2013
Sex before wedding is sin!
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2013
iyatrustee: first of all, Go down low! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

go down low on that smelly toto? embarassed
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2013
M M M: I prefer sex on d 1st date undecided

U can have sex on d 1st date nd he ends up marrying u, u can also wait 4 a year nd get dumped after sex. Life aint mathematics(y) cry
datz true,itz a 2 way tin
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by tomzman: 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2013
Virgin Finder: Sex before marriage is sin!
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2013
Sex!!!!!on d first date!!u guys shuld stp talking abt choice,wen u say choice dat means itz ur choice 2 b used n dumped,sex is nt jst anytin itz everytin,a guy can use it 2 test a gurl's ability 2 control haself,he might delibrately ask u for it or rather force u 2 wanting 2 do it,bt all he want is jst 2 knw d type of gurl u are,every1 has a diffrent opinion abt lyf,bt 2 all d young gurls out dere,SEX IS MORE THAN WAT IS MEANS,ITZ REPRESENTS UR DIGNITY AND IT WUD LATER EARN U D RESPECT U DESERVE.bt datz if u wait..

1 Like

Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by MsPweshy(f): 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2013
Its jst choice buh,önly learners make it a big deal tho.
kekilika:
n the spirit is subject to d owner.
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:52pm On Apr 04, 2013
Hell No!!!
Not 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th..........100th
angry
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2013
Ms_Pweshy: Its jst choice buh,önly learners make it a big deal tho.
POC, only learners feel it aint a big deal!
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by MsPweshy(f): 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
Did u say test? Which guy does that @ dis present age? If u knw wah u want just go for it...i bliv before meeting the guy u must hav known tinz abt him xo,if u feel cheap nd dumpd afterwards dahs wah u choose.
Harbosede02: Sex!!!!!on d first date!!u guys shuld stp talking abt choice,wen u say choice dat means itz ur choice 2 b used n dumped,sex is nt jst anytin itz everytin,a guy can use it 2 test a gurl's ability 2 control haself,he might delibrately ask u for it or rather force u 2 wanting 2 do it,bt all he want is jst 2 knw d type of gurl u are,every1 has a diffrent opinion abt lyf,bt 2 all d young gurls out dere,SEX IS MORE THAN WAT IS MEANS,ITZ REPRESENTS UR DIGNITY AND IT WUD LATER EARN U D RESPECT U DESERVE.bt datz if u wait..
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by vokalguy(m): 5:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
Honestly, I would not want to be intimate on the first date because I think that complicates things a lot.... at least give me something to look forward to especially if you a girl i really like. Also I would not want to complicate things, most girls might start getting all emotional and fall in love with you and well you might NOT be on the same page...
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by MsPweshy(f): 5:04pm On Apr 04, 2013
4rm the look of things u knw nthn, xo i choose 2 keep quiet.
Becacia_Barbie:
POC, only learners feel it aint a big deal!
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Ecash1: 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
You don't need to , even on the last day, you can not keep sleeping with men in the name of being their friend, it is cheapening and disgraceful.

Sex is sex not intimacy, sex does not guaranty intimacy.
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2013
Ms_Pweshy: 4rm the look of things u knw nthn, xo i choose 2 keep quiet.
Madam know all, I really pirry u!
Ignorance it's a disease, hope u learn someday.
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2013
Ms_Pweshy: 4rm the look of things u knw nthn, xo i choose 2 keep quiet.
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
Ms_Pweshy: Did u say test? Which guy does that @ dis present age? If u knw wah u want just go for it...i bliv before meeting the guy u must hav known tinz abt him xo,if u feel cheap nd dumpd afterwards dahs wah u choose.
fyn,u must av knwn tinz bt im,bt dat doesn't mean u shuld b intimate all d way to sex!!itz trash
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by ndeepurity(m): 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2013
Light kissing is ok for me, anything oda dan dat, I'll bind n cast.

1 Like

Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by MsPweshy(f): 6:29pm On Apr 04, 2013
Keep pretending...it wont help
Becacia_Barbie:
Madam know all, I really pirry u!
Ignorance it's a disease, hope u learn someday.
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by MsPweshy(f): 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2013
Anyway,Its jz choice
Harbosede02: fyn,u must av knwn tinz bt im,bt dat doesn't mean u shuld b intimate all d way to sex!!itz trash
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2013
Ms_Pweshy: Keep pretending...it wont help
Not everyone is like u hun, we r dffrt okay? Learn to accept that.
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2013
Harbosede02: fyn,u must av knwn tinz bt im,bt dat doesn't mean u shuld b intimate all d way to sex!!itz trash
Tell her!
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by moodswing(m): 7:19pm On Apr 04, 2013
Doing it on first date is in accordance with the constitution. What are you waiting for?.
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by honeric01(m): 7:36pm On Apr 04, 2013
ibkaye: Nah mate

babesssss!
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by LoveAmaka88(f): 7:49pm On Apr 04, 2013
Well, if you wait long enough 1. you both can get tested and share the results 2. You know more about whether this is a person you would want to have a child with 3. You find out more about the person you are entrusting with your health and emotional well-being. Waiting doesn't guarantee anything but it's a lot safer than not waiting. That's like asking, why don't you marry someone on the first date? No matter how long you date, you'll never know everything about the person, but you'll make a better informed decision if you wait longer.
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by NOIBMUUL(m): 8:03pm On Apr 04, 2013
TrixOfficial: Can you have sex with your boyfriend on the first date or on the first day of going to his house

Intimacy On The First Date or ONE NIGHT STAND!?

Kai, olosho everywhere these days!
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2013
Becacia_Barbie:
Tell her!
av done dat,bt she finks itz all abt choice,mtchewwwu
Re: Intimacy On The First Date: Do You Support It? by cutekonkolo(f): 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2013
Hell NO

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is It That Most Rich Black Atheletes Marry White Women? / My Encounter With A Virgin Last Night... Tho She's Been Penetrated. Once Be4. / Which Sex Style Should I Use On Her (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.