Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei (16030 Views)

Must Watch: Ayatollah Khamenei's 6 Reasons To Prove Isis Serve The U.s.& Israel / Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report / Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by Tundeajani(m): 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2013
Common mr igbo..have it echoed on ur realistic mind dat islam is no religion for terrorist..and dat individuals like u who abuse islam on issues dat are simply political are wat soyinka calls 'irreedemable species varying in d degree of animality'..were nigbogboyin.....and your movement of dingbats...fools

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by pappilo(m): 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2013
My only question is

Why do the Israeli's who have nuclear weapons not want Iran to acquire same?

For all the dumb so called Xtians who suck up to Israel, the Ayatollah only responded to threats which have been publicly made by hawks in Washington and Tel Aviv about attacking Irans nuclear facilities. I think it coming quite late from the Ayatollah considering these threats against Iran have been out there so long.

I am completely against the holocaust (if it did happen) but with all the trouble caused by these Zionists, I can somewhat understand why Hitler did what he did.

I am a Xtian by the way but Jesus is not God

2 Likes

Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by aryzgreat: 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2013
Y iran dey open mouth talk anyhow like OPC? when Israel descend on them now, they will beg for cease fire like Palestine in Gaza! Bunch of psychos!
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2013
our omo ibos (african jews), oya oo, dem don threaten unu papa land of origin. This a call out 2 all Biafran Nne's & Nna's cos I rememba vividly well a certain biafran, mr ben, while declarin d Federal Republic of Biafra, on feb 22-2013 swore dat any harm done on isreal is a harm on all biafrans & dat u ppl would attack dia enemies, oya oo, ee don set nw! grin
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by jookco(m): 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2013
Indeed Religion is a big problem, some of us Christians love the jew because of the bible stories, I work in New York City where you have lots of Jews, this people hate everyone that is not jew and think blacks are animal's, they receives 1.3 Billion annually from Washington but they deported thousands of people of south Sudan, you work for them here they dont pay good money and no tips whatsoever, like i said we Christian including my self will continue to pray and make donations to isreal because the bible and our pastors ask us to do so and obedience is faith in christianity just as a muslim will kill christians and jews with all kinds of excuse and reasons simply because the almighty quran ask them to do so and they are simply being obidient trying to make heaven to marry 7 virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by Cleanman(m): 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2013
maclatunji:

'Taliban's rocket ' attacking Israel? You don't know what you are talking about.
another boko sympathizer finally voicing out.....muhehehehe....you guys never cease to disappoint..oya lets begin.
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by jookco(m): 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2013
pappilo: My only question is

For all the dumb so called Xtians who suck up to Israel, the Ayatollah only responded to threats which have been publicly made by hawks in Washington and Tel Aviv about attacking Irans nuclear facilities. I think it coming quite late from the Ayatollah considering these threats against Iran have been out there so long.

Bro why do you think Jesus is not God?

I am completely against the holocaust (if it did happen) but with all the trouble caused by these Zionists, I can somewhat understand why Hitler did what he did.

Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by texazzpete(m): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2013

Bla bla bla, the Holocaust did happen, only brain dead m0r0ns like you still express doubt. And you're completely sympathetic towards the murder of 3 million innocent men, women and Children.
You folks cling to the 'Zionist' term to justify your rampant anti-semitism, you racism and your idiocy.

Iran has a long history of supporting and arming terrorist groups. They have a long history of dangerous rhetoric calling for genocide. Forgive me if many right thinking folks feel concerned about the possibility of such an unstable nation having devices that can kill hundreds of thousands of people...or who can become a conduit pipe for nuclear material to terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by danot1030: 2:46pm On Mar 25, 2013
LagosShia: ^

assad cannot afford an external war because he is already occupied internally with the Zionists agents who are trying to overthrow his government,who were sent in through neighboring countries.israel's attack on Syria was a provocation assad cannot afford to reply in his situation he finds himself him.its no cowardice.its wisdom and strategy.however,as the statements issued by the Syrians,syria will reply in the appropriate time and place.the case of Iran is entirely different.for the fact that Israel and the west have not launched attacks yet,and Israel is scared to do it alone,and the USA doesn't want to do it,it is because they have calculated a gloomy outcome for themselves if they attack iran.the west is not holding dialogue with iran (still) because it doesn't want to do what it did in Libya and Iraq.if they can they will.

Boko Haram blood linage
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by cap28: 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2013

They are not the only ones who suffered a holocaust, africans suffered an even worse holocaust (the transatlantic slave trade holocaust) by the way the jews were heavily involved in the slave trade, they have received billions of dollars in compensation and reparation from the german and american govt for the holocaust while africans to date have received nothing.

Also they are staunch racists who supported the continuation of aparthied in south africa by the white minority who they consider to be their brothers and sisters.
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by jamst(m): 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2013
Ademore: No country of this world no matter how strong they may be CAN wage war against isreal and overcome them, not even america as a whole. IF IRAN THINK THEY ARE BRAVE ENOUGH they should strike on them. A TRIAL WILL REMARKABLY CONVINCE THEM.
oh! where were u in 2006 wen ur israheli were crying lik baby 4 cease fire wen hizbullah trash den for 33dayz.oh! u just came 2 earth now! 4rm pluto
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by danot1030: 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2013
iv4fb: so much hatreds; even on nairaland. the average Muslim can not conceal his hatred for Israel and every other human being thats not Muslim.

If Iran attack any country, they may be the ones to sieze to exist, they might need go and ask every other country that triggered a world war. nobody is underestimating them though

What do you expect from muslim, it was founded with violence, exist with violence and will ever pursue the course of violence and yet they claim to be the religion of peace, i wonder if they know the meaning of peace.
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by Cleanman(m): 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2013
danot1030:

Boko Haram blood linage
you never see anything....if these guys(lagosShia,maclatunji,cap29,malam sokoto) are given the opportunity,they will join them boko army willingly and fyt for the "super-Virgins"!
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by dederocs(m): 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2013
That will be the end of Iran,and the Persian empire-it will take archeologist to find traces of the worse religion bigots that ever existed after the extermination has been carried out.
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by jamst(m): 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2013
Cleanman: you never see anything....if these guys(lagosShia,maclatunji,cap29,malam sokoto) are given the opportunity,they will join them boko army willingly and fyt for the "super-Virgins"!
wat is dis 1? a things or an animal
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by dederocs(m): 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2013
The only thing saving Iran from being nuked is that Obama is still in the white house.
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by nichepic(m): 3:07pm On Mar 25, 2013
LagosShia:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB1VTKvfpmM
what upset me most is that this coward will not stand and fight when the war eventually brakes out rather its the poor masses that will be used as scape goatsa. Only GOD will save his children from the hands of this blood surcking leaders
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by cap28: 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2013
texazzpete:

Bla bla bla, the Holocaust did happen, only brain dead m0r0ns like you still express doubt. And you're completely sympathetic towards the murder of 3 million innocent men, women and Children.
You folks cling to the 'Zionist' term to justify your rampant anti-semitism, you racism and your idiocy.

Iran has a long history of supporting and arming terrorist groups. They have a long history of dangerous rhetoric calling for genocide. Forgive me if many right thinking folks feel concerned about the possibility of such an unstable nation having devices that can kill hundreds of thousands of people...or who can become a conduit pipe for nuclear material to terrorists.
what about the millions of africans that died during the transatlantic crossing - why arent you up in arms about their deaths,

the jews received millions in reparations from germany, what have your own people received from america or europe by way of compensation for our stolen manpower and the genocide of millions of our people?

Zionists are racist scum - why did they support the continuation of aparthied in south africa?

Can you back up your claim about Iran having a long history of supporting and arming terrorist groups with facts?

the only nation to date that has caused mass death and destruction with nuclear weapons is the united states who were responsible for hiroshima and nagasaki.- they are also responsible for arming and training rebel groups who create mayhem in various countries around the world, just the other day the united states and europe destroyed two sovereign states in africa - libya and ivory coast and they are still on a mission to add more to that list - so what is your point?

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by TechyGuy: 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2013
Guys, please stop quoting Kuss' nobel price list, its not funny scrolling past it!

@topic, the mods might as well move this thread to muslim section...

Why are muslims happy about this video and hates Isreal with passion?! What's your exact reason? Spare me the bull-crap that they oppress Palestine cause your Islamic nations oppress their own people including the terrorist nation, Iran. Isn't that the cause of the arab uprising in the first place?
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by danot1030: 3:16pm On Mar 25, 2013
cap28: iv4fb did you know that israhell helped aparthied south africa to build a nuclear bomb in order to prevent black south africans from ever gaining control over their own country?

did you know that israhell make millions of dollars from arms sales to various deadly militia groups which massacre thousands of africans

did you know that they armed people like charles taylor during that terrible war in sierra leone

did you know that they have a vested interest in keeping wars going all over africa through arms sales

did you know that they are the biggest operators in the mining industry in africa and make billions from it

did you know that it is in their interest for africa to be in a perpetual state of war so that they can keep selling arms to both

sides in these conflicts.

No i didn't know all those claim until you produce your proof, but i know that all those behind terrorism around the world are muslims, i know that the recent people arrested by inter pol for illegal arm supply to rebels in Africa are muslims, i also know that the people terrorizing the Africa nations as of today are muslims, we all know also that the problem we have in the our country Nigeria are muslims, people with violence blood running in their vain.
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by pappilo(m): 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2013
texazzpete:

Odenson!

I thought it was 6 million jews that were killed now you are saying it is 3 million.

FYI - outside of Israel, the largest number of jews live in....you guessed it.....Iran.

You didnt answer my question about Israel having nuclear weapons and not wanting Iran to acquire same

Israel used banned white phosphorus gas against the Palestinians quite recently.

I actually think the Iranians are mumu. How can Israel, a non-signatory to the Nuclear Non Proliferation Treaty try to make a signatory (Iran) comply? Makes no sense!
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by danot1030: 3:27pm On Mar 25, 2013
cap28:

the worst kind of fool is the one who doesnt even know he is a fool which is exactly what you are.

Israhell is run by zionists who are completely different from peace loving jews.

Zionists are racist war mongering scum who believe in the forceful removal of the palestinian people who are the rightfull owners of the land and replacing them with racist settlers.

you see now that you are the real mumu, no man own anything, the whole earth belongs to God, he took from illegal occupants and gave it to who he has predestined to have it. If we have to accept that the Israelite took the land from the palestine how did that one concern you here in Nigeria, have you not read nigeria history of how some strong people invades lands drove out the settlers and settled there, or are not aware of how the predominant muslim omoonile hijack lands from legitimate owner and resell it to another in Lagos and other par of the country... just shaaaaaarap ya trash.
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by africanunity: 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2013
The trend says if Israel attack
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2013
kuss: THE ARAB ARE TYING TO DEVELOP WHAT THE JEWS INVENTED, REMEMBER THE MAN(HARBERT EINSTEIN) THAT INVENTED NUCLEAR BOMB IS A JEW

Who's "Harbert Einstein?" - Bwahahahahahahaha

Albert Einstein didn't invent no nuclear bomb - and Albert Einstein "probably"(probably is in quote) never invented anything of significance... Hence why most eggheads think he's one of the most overrated people ever...

Btw, Iranians are mostly Persians not Arabs.... The Persians probably invented about 30% of everything we've got today - their civilisation is more than 3,000yrs old...

Don't underestimate them...
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by danot1030: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2013
cap28:
Its obvious you are one of their sympathisers but sadly you know nothing about their dirty history.
Iran has never threatened Israel they have merely expressed that they will defend themselves if they are attacked by those racist dogs - what do you expect them to do? sit tight and allow israel to destroy them?
i can see that you are still excusing their past crimes - why should israhell interfere with a sovereign state and not expect blowback

and by the way i am not a muslim, i just hate injustice.

i just wonder what is bitting you up like this, why don't you leave NL and join the leagues of your blood tasty boko haram brothers to apply for hire assassin to go and bomb Tel-AViv?
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2013
Zbigniew Brzezinski and Henry Kissinger said it best when they said; once Tel Aviv is attacked - that'll be the end of Israel... Both sides are too powerful to go to war - the Americans and Russians need to step in and let peace reign in that part of the world...

Israel is a small country - and Iran is too big too be defeated in any war... I doubt all the nuclear warheads in Israel's arsenal can wipe out Iran... More reason why dialogue is the answer...

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by danot1030: 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2013

i disagree with you you are not a xtian, if you are go and read your bible very well about the personality of Jesus, and if you read and you still deny it or refuse to agree with then shame on your for hiding your true religion, beside that for denying Jesus as God in the pubic you are already denied before God and before the angels.

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2013
Wars and rumours of war.....then d inevitable end.
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by badassnigga(m): 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2013
dunno why Israel r apprehensive abt Iran getting nukes when they themselves av it.
Israel has no moral ground to push for d halt of Iranian nuclear program.
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by africanunity: 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2013
9ja boy seems most of us lack behind , Israel cant attack Iran neither will Iran ever attack Israel. but
countries have enough missiles to destroy any side
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by Okijajuju1(m): 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
Not even this guy will be able to save Isreal when the matter red...

Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by pappilo(m): 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
danot1030: [/font][/b]

i disagree with you you are not a xtian, if you are go and read your bible very well about the personality of Jesus, and if you read and you still deny it or refuse to agree with then shame on your for hiding your true religion, beside that for denying Jesus as God in the pubic you are already denied before God and before the angels.

I am a Xtian but not a fanatic. I also like to apply a little common sense. Show me any passage in the bible that explains that Jesus is God (Not verses lost in translation)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Epstein Accuser Claims Paedophile Had Sex Tapes Of Trump, Clinton, Andrew And... / North Korea To Launch MISSILE Today!! / Indian Navy Recaptures Ship From Somali Pirates And Rescues 17 Crew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.