Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei (16043 Views)

Must Watch: Ayatollah Khamenei's 6 Reasons To Prove Isis Serve The U.s.& Israel / Ghana’s Once Golden Economy Plunges To ‘ground Zero’ - New Report / Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by maclatunji: 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2013
Cleanman: another boko sympathizer finally voicing out.....muhehehehe....you guys never cease to disappoint..oya lets begin.

Ignorance must be staple food to you. The Taliban don't operate within Israel's immediate environment. So, what freaking 'Taliban rockets' are hitting Israel?
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by danot1030: 3:57pm On Mar 25, 2013
cap28: iv4fb did you know that israhell helped aparthied south africa to build a nuclear bomb in order to prevent black south africans from ever gaining control over their own country?

did you know that israhell make millions of dollars from arms sales to various deadly militia groups which massacre thousands of africans

did you know that they armed people like charles taylor during that terrible war in sierra leone

did you know that they have a vested interest in keeping wars going all over africa through arms sales

did you know that they are the biggest operators in the mining industry in africa and make billions from it

did you know that it is in their interest for africa to be in a perpetual state of war so that they can keep selling arms to both
sides in these conflicts.

No i didn't know all those claim until you produce your proof, but i know that all those behind terrorism around the world are muslims, i know that the recent people arrested by inter pol for illegal arm supply to rebels in Africa are muslims, i also know that the people terrorizing the Africa nations as of today are muslims, we all know also that the problem we have in the our country Nigeria are muslims, people with violence blood running in their vain.
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by hotwax: 3:59pm On Mar 25, 2013
Chill ayatola. Saddam did more than that. I remember Sadam saying he will turn New York city to desert under 5 minutes. LOL. Muslims and propagandooooos

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by africanunity: 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
shymexx:

Who's "Harbert Einstein?" - Bwahahahahahahaha

Albert Einstein didn't invent no nuclear bomb - and Albert Einstein "probably"(probably is in quote) never invented anything of significance... Hence why most eggheads think he's one of the most overrated people ever...

Btw, Iranians are mostly Persians not Arabs.... The Persians probably invented about 30% of everything we've got today - their civilisation is more than 3,000yrs old...

Don't underestimate them...

IRAN are the Babylonians the Persians, never u underestimate iran my broda they are the only country in middle east to ever hacked take control over U S drone and brought down the DRONE, ADVANCE DRONE, most of us here does not really know where middle east power is ...... i pray not for war between the both side because it might lead to world war
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by hotwax: 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2013
iv4fb did you know that israhell helped aparthied south africa to build a nuclear bomb in order to prevent black south africans from ever gaining control over their own country?

did you know that israhell make millions of dollars from arms sales to various deadly militia groups which massacre thousands of africans

did you know that they armed people like charles taylor during that terrible war in sierra leone

did you know that they have a vested interest in keeping wars going all over africa through arms sales

did you know that they are the biggest operators in the mining industry in africa and make billions from it

did you know that it is in their interest for africa to be in a perpetual state of war so that they can keep selling arms to both sides in these conflicts.

You and I know who wants to kill infidels. From Nigeria to Mali, Tunisia to Iraq, Afganistan to India. It is all about killing infidels.
The last time I checked, Israel doesnt have time to kill infidel. She is just struggling for survival, which infidels killers wont let her be.
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by megapriest(m): 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2013
tpapi: Isreal no get liver to attack iran,is jus hidin behind US to make mouth as if it can fight unilaterally
check ur history israel through the help of God defeated the arabs led by egypt in 7days war.the battle belong to God ,be warned
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by hotwax: 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2013

Albert Einstein didn't invent no nuclear bomb - and Albert Einstein "probably"(probably is in quote) never invented anything of significance... Hence why most eggheads think he's one of the most overrated people ever...

Btw, Iranians are mostly Persians not Arabs.... The Persians probably invented about 30% of everything we've got today - their civilisation is more than 3,000yrs old...

Persians inventing their own sword I guess. Invented 30% we have got today?
Do you think we are almanjiri your brothers? Guy we are not illiterates.
Eat the link below and stop spreading shi***tttt

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Inventions_by_country

30% indeed.
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by africanchampion(m): 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2013
I Ddey laugh o! grin grin grin
in 4G. The film wey we don already watch for Ezekiel 38 and Revelation 9. Gog as a man from Iran and Magog, Iranian accomplices shall all be leveled up the day dem try attack God chosen one! The scriptures don't lie
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2013
africanunity:
IRAN are the Babylonians the Persians, never u underestimate iran my broda they are the only country in middle east to ever hacked take control over U S drone and brought down the DRONE, ADVANCE DRONE, most of us here does not really know where middle east power is ...... i pray not for war between the both side because it might lead to world war

That's what these simpletons don't understand...

If the Iranians were that easy to lord over, I bet the yanks would have attacked them long time ago... It seems most of these people confuse Iraq with Iran - even with Iraq, America had to BRIBE all the Generals in Saddam's army not to fight with billions of dollars...

Now imagine an Iran which is bigger than Iraq and with one of the most difficult terrains in the world... It also has a larger population and Iranians are the biggest nationalists ever... All Iranians will die before they see someone invade their country... Just don't bother with these people...
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by hotwax: 4:24pm On Mar 25, 2013
That's what these simpletons don't understand...

If the Iranians were that easy to lord over, I bet the yanks would have attacked them long time ago... It seems most of these people confuse Iraq with Iran - even with Iraq, America had to BRIBE all the Generals in Saddam's army not to fight with billions of dollars...

Now imagine an Iran which is bigger than Iraq and with one of the most difficult terrains in the world... It also has a larger population and Iranians are the biggest nationalists ever... All Iranians will die before they see someone invade their country... Just don't bother with these people...

Shut it man. Iran was american ally before. America was supporting iran against Saddam hussien at one point.
Iran was USA puppet
The relationship went sour and its making the air-wave. Stop exagerating.
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by Wsdm: 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
julioralph: Na mouth dem dey take fight? Try Israel and you go know how far!
See him coconut head sef.
Boko haram sponsor!
Why insulting such a revered man. What kind of moral and spiritual training where you people given. I challenge you to read all the posts by any Muslim and tell me if anyone ofthem have ever insulted any elderly man from any faith no matter how he may have erred. This is Not because they are afraid of the man but they have all been morally and spiritually trained not to do so.
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by ayosmiles(m): 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2013
each time i read about israeli-arab issues either with palestine or iran, the level of ignorance, bigotry, and fanaticism expressed by many is alarming. Many professed christians don't even study history or analyze issues properly based on knowledge but base their opinions on primitive stereotypes. People follow a particular ideology blindly because of what they feel or what some people who they respect have made them to beleive about a book that guides their thought.

having said that, we need to get this straight.

1. The israel of the Bible is different from this israel though the core of the present israel is also jews. there are many israel citizens that are non-jews and many young jews are more secular than jewish.

2. Adolf hitler(a christian) killed more than 5million jews in the holocaust. At the time he did this, the arabs were friendy to the jews.

3. For a long time in the palestinian land, jews and arabs lived side by side in peace and the arabs were so hospitable that they allowed more jews to settle there though they were dominant then. Perhaps they shouldn't have allowed those jews to buy land in palestine.

4. The Iranians are not Arabs, though they are muslims. they have been existing as a nation for more than 3,000 years and have retained their cultural identity. Such an original nation is diff from an artificial entity like nigeria. It is homogenous and proud of its heritage. Such a state cannot be easily defeated, hence the hesitation by western powers to invade.

5. Muslims are not terrorists. I am a christian and I know this as a fact. Turkey is predominantly moslem and it is one of the most tolerant and developed countries in the world.

6. Israel is a racist state; how can you create a state and call it jewish? it means the state is created for jews and all non-jews are second class citizens. How then do you want the palestinians to surrender to them when they know that living under israel is lifetime slavery.

7. The first king to proclaim a constitution of freedom and tolerance was an iranian; king cyrus of persia was benevolent to the jews, allowing them to go back and practice their own religion.

8. Historicaly, the iranians don't hate jew. Today, the iranians are only fighting for survival. they have not attacked the west, but the west and israel have been threatening to invade them. The only thing to do is to plan to defend yourself.

9. Many prominent christians including desmond tutu of south africa, late hugo chavez of venezuela and fide castro of cuba have spoken against Israeli policies and supported the palestinians because they liken what israel is doing to appatheid.

10. It is unfair and illogical to say israel has been predestined to conquer the arabs because that presupposes that God is a racist God and that might is right. if you are african, and you believe this, then it is the right of the whites to dominate you and carry your ancestors into slavery. You don't need to complain then if a western country invades you and dominates you.

8 Likes

Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
There are only different forms of hand-written bibbles so far, hence; you people shouldn't be carried away with the biblical verse that defined Israel as unbeatable. Am afraid the damages of Iran's reprisal attacks will be severe on the Zionist entity if Israel struck. A word shld be enough for the wise, Iran has more than it had displayed in it's drills.
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by bengospel(m): 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2013
tpapi: Isreal no get liver to attack iran,is jus hidin behind US to make mouth as if it can fight unilaterally
who re this americans who re thoes that build america their science intelegent bodies
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by abdulkayus(m): 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2013
hotwax:

This is an attrribute of a muslim. Lies propanganda. Ok oooo. You thought I will not search that? I did just the way you told me. And based on the link you gave me. Hot-air was not from iran. Why are you fooooooling yourself? You are disgrace to muslims. I know of knoledgible muslims that are not dumb as you. Below is an extract from your search result. And boy SHFU!

I read ur link, you can read mine too http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Inventions_by_country

hahahaha, so u hav nw turn shymexx to be muslim. Anybody dat has opinion contrary to urs is nw a muslim. Chaiiiiii, ignorance at it peak.
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2013
Na so war war, destruction they hungry this islam niggas. always talking if wiping isreal out. They should try it and see how it goes for them.
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by dnawah(m): 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2013
Mak them try na,me i go join fight iran.i no go go there, i go dey here d hammer them with prayersgringrin
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2013
Every one talks about the "holocaust" because the Western Media drums it into their consciousness. Not many people know that 26 million Russians were killed in WW2. The so called "free" press suppresses that fact because they don't want you to feel sympathy for Russia yet they constantly tell you that 6 million Jews were killed during WW2 so that we can feel sympathy by a state that practices the very policies of Nazi Germany that they supposedly survived from. A classic case of propaganda by omission, suppression and selective reporting of facts. Go to Israel and see apartheid in action when it comes to Jews vs non-Jews. And yet people support them because they believe they are "God's chosen people"

Ignorant folks also accuse anyone that opposes the rogue state called Israel to be anti-Semitic conveniently forgetting that Arabs, Iranians, Palestinians and indeed anyone with a middle-Eastern origin is a Semite. So they are anti-themselves right? Another case of propaganda by labeling and demonization. Israel is a defacto satellite state of the US. It gets its arms, diplomatic cover and economic aid from the United States. It cannot get away with what it does without backing from the US and EU. It is no better that what Cuba was to the Soviet Union.

Stop getting your information only from Western sources. You will be manipulated. the world's most dangerous rogue state today is the US and Israel. Their list of crimes is too numerous to mention here. All US presidents are war criminals. The blood of millions of people is on their hands. They have invaded and bombed 35 countries since WW2 with at least 5 in the last 10 years. They are waged proxy wars on sovereign nations. They have created, financed and armed terrorist organizations for foreign policy reasons. Millions of Arabs are living under tyrannical despots propped up by the United States. There are no better hypocrites on the planet.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by ubest1(m): 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2013
If Israel start now, them will start crying and showing children pictures, may God help Islamic republic always making noise
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by jude33084(m): 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2013
ProGSM: This guy is mad in a way. He should be checked.

But why should Isreal strike Iran?

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by Rajman45(m): 5:55pm On Mar 25, 2013
i dey peity 9ja christain, den tell una say jews lyk christanity or isreal na christains. make una look into history books very well. isreal are nt christain nd neither ar dey ur brothers, nd if only una kn hw dem hate blacks. una 4 hate isreal, france nd most white countries

1 Like

Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by Rajman45(m): 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2013
if una listen very well, d iranian man say...if isreal *attack dem*, dem go wipe isreal frm map. it is a conditional statement
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by blackmale1: 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2013
shymexx:

Here u come again with ur over sabi mentality,Iranians manufactered 30% what!!! Hoe sit down!!!
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by africanchampion(m): 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2013
ayosmiles: each time i read about israeli-arab issues either with palestine or iran, the level of ignorance, bigotry, and fanaticism expressed by many is alarming. Many professed christians don't even study history or analyze issues properly based on knowledge but base their opinions on primitive stereotypes. People follow a particular ideology blindly because of what they feel or what some people who they respect have made them to beleive about a book that guides their thought.

having said that, we need to get this straight.

1. The israel of the Bible is different from this israel though the core of the present israel is also jews. there are many israel citizens that are non-jews and many young jews are more secular than jewish.

2. Adolf hitler(a christian) killed more than 5million jews in the holocaust. At the time he did this, the arabs were friendy to the jews.

3. For a long time in the palestinian land, jews and arabs lived side by side in peace and the arabs were so hospitable that they allowed more jews to settle there though they were dominant then. Perhaps they shouldn't have allowed those jews to buy land in palestine.

4. The Iranians are not Arabs, though they are muslims. they have been existing as a nation for more than 3,000 years and have retained their cultural identity. Such an original nation is diff from an artificial entity like nigeria. It is homogenous and proud of its heritage. Such a state cannot be easily defeated, hence the hesitation by western powers to invade.

5. Muslims are not terrorists. I am a christian and I know this as a fact. Turkey is predominantly moslem and it is one of the most tolerant and developed countries in the world.

6. Israel is a racist state; how can you create a state and call it jewish? it means the state is created for jews and all non-jews are second class citizens. How then do you want the palestinians to surrender to them when they know that living under israel is lifetime slavery.

7. The first king to proclaim a constitution of freedom and tolerance was an iranian; king cyrus of persia was benevolent to the jews, allowing them to go back and practice their own religion.

8. Historicaly, the iranians don't hate jew. Today, the iranians are only fighting for survival. they have not attacked the west, but the west and israel have been threatening to invade them. The only thing to do is to plan to defend yourself.

9. Many prominent christians including desmond tutu of south africa, late hugo chavez of venezuela and fide castro of cuba have spoken against Israeli policies and supported the palestinians because they liken what israel is doing to appatheid.

10. It is unfair and illogical to say israel has been predestined to conquer the arabs because that presupposes that God is a racist God and that might is right. if you are african, and you believe this, then it is the right of the whites to dominate you and carry your ancestors into slavery. You don't need to complain then if a western country invades you and dominates you.

Sure u don't know a thing as a Christian!!! Try reading the Bible first, then u can read the Quran to understand the magnitude of your blunder here... But hey! There is no need! Someone else has helped you out with this http://prophetofdoom.net/
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2013
pappilo: My only question is

Why do the Israeli's who have nuclear weapons not want Iran to acquire same?

For all the dumb so called Xtians who suck up to Israel, the Ayatollah only responded to threats which have been publicly made by hawks in Washington and Tel Aviv about attacking Irans nuclear facilities. I think it coming quite late from the Ayatollah considering these threats against Iran have been out there so long.

I am completely against the holocaust (if it did happen) but with all the trouble caused by these Zionists, I can somewhat understand why Hitler did what he did.

I am a Xtian by the way but Jesus is not God
mohammed in his abyss will be so ashamed of u dat after all he taught u dat u still deny him just to score a cheap point
Re: Iran Will Raze Tel Aviv To Ground If Israel Attacks: Ayatollah Khamenei by confusion247(m): 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2013
The end of Iran's empty threat is near.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Government Blocks 36 Iranian-Affiliated News Websites / Epstein Accuser Claims Paedophile Had Sex Tapes Of Trump, Clinton, Andrew And... / North Korea To Launch MISSILE Today!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.